Eclipse 21.08.17 will debunk the Globe

• 1484 Replies
?

zork

Re: Eclipse 21.08.17 will debunk the Globe
« Reply #1440 on: September 30, 2017, 06:01:58 AM »
I destroy you REtards.
<laugh behind the scenes>. As I said, you have only provided evidence for your ignorance and you have not destroyed anyone. But I guess you soon destroy forum if your every post is going to be so ridiculously long and contain same content always.
Rowbotham had bad eyesight
-
http://thulescientific.com/Lynch%20Curvature%202008.pdf - Visually discerning the curvature of the Earth
http://thulescientific.com/TurbulentShipWakes_Lynch_AO_2005.pdf - Turbulent ship wakes:further evidence that the Earth is round.

Logick

« Reply #1441 on: September 30, 2017, 06:18:16 AM »
Why are you laughing at people who are not sheep, like you? Like, you are in NO position to laugh at him
quod erat demonstrandum

« Reply #1442 on: September 30, 2017, 10:28:12 AM »
The shadow would be at least the same size as the said spherical object as it is impossible for any object to cast a shadow smaller than itself.
Incorrect!
It is easy for the umbra to be smaller than the object!
Read: Eclipses of the Sun & Moon and
          Umbra, penumbra and antumbra and the best till last
          Diagram of Umbra and Penumbra
Bye bye, Mr Ignorance.is.Bliss.

I'm still waiting Old Man.

Not more of your antumbra umbra penumbra bollocks.

No one that lives in the real world has ever observed an objects umbra 30 times smaller than the said object.

If you believe this nonsense to be true please provide a real life example such as a video so we can all observe this magic umbra / shadow that you speak of.

I await your video evidence with great anticipation.

Lol.

Lol.

Your Strange Heliocentric Religion is False.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2017, 11:18:02 AM by Resistance.is.Futile »

« Reply #1443 on: September 30, 2017, 11:31:01 AM »
If you are visually impaired and are unable to see the photographic evidence and video footage I provided in the videos it is not my problem.

Photographic evidence? Do you mean this?

There's no evidence there. That image shows a little light bit of light scattered away from the visible part of the sun, as expected. There's not enough data to conclude more than that.

Can you specify which video footage (which URLs and the times of the relevant parts) that you think provide the high-altitude footage you claim to be evidence? You've posted dozens of videos, few worth watching. None seem to show what you claim, but I was off grid for a couple of weeks; perhaps I missed the key videos amidst your oft-repeated long spammy post. Was this footage (if any) from any of those thousands of high-altitude weather balloons you said would be lofted for the eclipse? You never answered that. Are you avoiding the question because you were mistaken (or lying) about those "thousands of high-altitude weather balloons" and don't want to admit it? Exercising Hanlon's Razor, we can presume "mistaken" for the time being.

No one has addressed the points I have raised regarding the many orbs that the Black hole Sun is constructed of.

Yeah, we have. There's only one orb. It's the moon.

The Black hole Sun is the cause of the eclipse and not the Moon.

You keep asserting that. We're still waiting for evidence, not empty assertions based on mistaken conjecture.

I'm still waiting pizza face.

These videos :

For making me go over the same basic principles again and again ...you can enjoy this :

The latest from Dubay .

Lol.

« Reply #1444 on: September 30, 2017, 11:41:12 AM »
If you are visually impaired and are unable to see the photographic evidence and video footage I provided in the videos it is not my problem.

There's no evidence there. That image shows a little light bit of light scattered away from the visible part of the sun, as expected. There's not enough data to conclude more than that.

Can you specify which video footage (which URLs and the times of the relevant parts) that you think provide the high-altitude footage you claim to be evidence? You've posted dozens of videos, few worth watching. None seem to show what you claim, but I was off grid for a couple of weeks; perhaps I missed the key videos amidst your oft-repeated long spammy post. Was this footage (if any) from any of those thousands of high-altitude weather balloons you said would be lofted for the eclipse? You never answered that. Are you avoiding the question because you were mistaken (or lying) about those "thousands of high-altitude weather balloons" and don't want to admit it? Exercising Hanlon's Razor, we can presume "mistaken" for the time being.

No one has addressed the points I have raised regarding the many orbs that the Black hole Sun is constructed of.

You keep asserting that. We're still waiting for evidence, not empty assertions based on mistaken conjecture.

These videos :

For making me go over the same basic principles again and again ...you can enjoy this :

The latest from Dubay .

Lol.

Why you not discussing your idea with your fellow FEIB friend sceptimatic?

He has the same kind of proof for his idea than you have.

JackBlack

« Reply #1445 on: September 30, 2017, 02:24:08 PM »
We are still waiting for you.
I'm waiting for you to explain what is wrong with this to-scale diagram which clearly shows that even with the moon's orbital angular velocity being much less than Earth's rotational angular velocity, the moon's shadow still moves west-to-east, as the massive distance between Earth and the moon makes that tiny angular velocity turn into quite a large translation (or to admit that you were wrong and that the HC model does correctly predict the west-to-east motion of the moon's shadow).

Here is the diagram for you again:

So can you explain (not just baselessly assert crap, provide an actual explanation) what is wrong with it?
If not, are you going to admit you were wrong?

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #1446 on: September 30, 2017, 02:59:06 PM »

PROOF That DESTROYS Heliocentric Model Part 2 Cosmology Hoax Evidence 2017 and Flat Earth Model-Sun
I see nothing in the gobbledegook of that video the "that DESTROYS Heliocentric Model".
If you disagree please explain in your own words exactly what "that DESTROYS Heliocentric Model".
Otherwise shut up up these silly videos you dig up out the trash bin of your neo-Flat Earthism Religion's temple.

Quote from: Resistance.is.Futile
The only times you "go over the same basic principles again and again" you present totally incorrect and illogical explanations that have been proven wrong dozens of times.

Quote from: Resistance.is.Futile

You Matter, Eric Dubay
The latest from Dubay .
Mr Ignorance.is.Bliss, read this:
The earth is a beautiful massive heliocentric Globe and Eric Dubay tries to convince us otherwise!

from "You Matter", Eric Dubay

Is this the Eric Dubay that made your wonderful video?
Quote from: Eric Dubay
The Atlantean Conspiracy, Flat Earth Society is Controlled Opposition!
The Flat Earth Society is a controlled opposition group that mixes truth with lies and satire to discredit genuine flat Earth research, a job they have been doing for a long time now.  Founded in 1970 by Leo Ferrari, a suspected Freemason and philosophy professor at St. Thomas' University, Leo spent his life making a mockery of the legitimate subject of our flat Earth.  Though he passed away in 2010, his Flat Earth Society still exists today online as a website/forum which, still true to form, purports several false flat-Earth arguments and treats the entire subject as a dead-pan joke.

In 1956 a genuine truth-seeker and flat-Earth researcher, Samuel Shenton, had started the IFERS (International Flat Earth Research Society) and was making quite an impact with his publications and interviews, revealing the truth of our flat Earth to the masses.  The globalists attempted to ignore the threat posed by Shenton for over a decade before finally creating their competing, farcical controlled opposition FES (Flat Earth Society) which has spent the past 45 years steering all flat-Earth inquiry into the realms of satire and sarcasm. 
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
In a famous 1971 CBC interview Ferrari was asked, "how do you explain the fact that the Earth appears round in the pictures taken from space by the astronauts?"  Instead of answering and addressing the clear photo-trickery involved, Ferrari replied, "Simple.  No doubt you're familiar with Einstein's theory of the curvature of space.  If space is curved - and modern physics is based on that assumption - the Earth, from space, would appear circular.  It's a simple optical illusion."  This convoluted, pandering answer really is no answer at all and serves only to make the listener cock their head and raise an eyebrow.   

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
He then goes on saying "the effects of gravity, I feel, could be simulated by the disc Earth moving upwards, accelerating upwards at 9.8 meters per second, would have the same effects of what people traditionally think of as gravity."  This ridiculous false flat-Earth argument also appears on Wikipedia and the FES homepage.  It is provably wrong as the "upwards accelerating disc" would smash into all helicopters, planes and hot-air balloons making sustained flight of any kind impossible[1], but they purposely promote these strawman arguments so flat Earth neophytes will rightly laugh off their dumb explanations, and then following suit, write off the entire subject. 

From The Atlantean Conspiracy, The Flat Earth Society is Controlled Opposition!

With friends like that you certainly don't need enemies!

Bye bye, give my regards to your mad mate Eric Dubay!

« Last Edit: November 19, 2017, 01:02:49 PM by rabinoz »

« Reply #1447 on: September 30, 2017, 10:53:42 PM »
We are still waiting for you.
I'm waiting for you to explain what is wrong with this to-scale diagram which clearly shows that even with the moon's orbital angular velocity being much less than Earth's rotational angular velocity, the moon's shadow still moves west-to-east, as the massive distance between Earth and the moon makes that tiny angular velocity turn into quite a large translation (or to admit that you were wrong and that the HC model does correctly predict the west-to-east motion of the moon's shadow).

So can you explain (not just baselessly assert crap, provide an actual explanation) what is wrong with it?
If not, are you going to admit you were wrong?

I have explained many times what is wrong with your nonsensical explanations and shit deceptive diagrams you have not explained once why the orbs that the black sun is constructed of do not cause the eclipse or how or why my real life video and photographic evidence that clearly show the moon doesn't eclipse the sun is false.

I have provided two videos that have video footage from high altitude proving it is not the Moon that causes the solar eclipse it is the the black whole Sun that is constructed of many small orbs; the photographic evidence and the video footage in the two videos prove this and as I said it has most definitely debunked your Imaginary Globe.

You are just trying to avoid addressing the points I raised regarding the Black hole Sun.

It is obvious to anyone who has observed the photographic evidence and "REAL" video footage I have provided that the Black hole Sun is responsible for the  Solar eclipse and NOT the dissappearing and reappearing Magic Moon.

I will accept the refusal of you and your colleagues to answer the points raised on the said object as an admission that I'm correct and that your Heliocentric model is a ridiculous fabrication that was concocted in the 19 th century which explains why it is so easily pulled apart by any person of average intelligence and above.

You fool NO one with your nonsensical  explanations out of scale diagrams and shit CGI.

As you will come to realise I'm a man of my word and as I said I will keep posting the thread below until you address the points raised.

Your explanation is unsatisfactory.

No. I am correct. You have reapeatedly failed to show anything wrong with any argument that has been presented against you. Instead you just dismiss it as unacceptable.

Any normal person can understand that as the moon's total orbital path is 27 to 29 days and 1.5 million miles it would have to travel at least a 190000 miles to cross the USA west to east because it is 200000 miles away on your Heliocentric model and in reality the USA is nearly 3000 miles wide so we could say that is roughly 12.5% of the alleged circumfrence of your imaginary Globe which to keep it simple represents roughly 12.5% of the Moons orbital path.

In reality any normal person will know it is impossible for the Moons shadow to travel west to east as they see the Moon rise in the East and set in the West EVERYDAY.

It is also impossible as shown in the first video I posted at the start of the thread because the earth's angular velocity on your model is 27 times greater than the Moon's actual velocity.

You have failed to take into account that the Solar Eclipse is visable in the Sky and it is the Earth's alleged angular Velocity as you and your colleague's have agreed that determines what we see in the sky.

A video that describes the orbit of the Moon on your Heliocentric model.

Light travels in straight lines .

The Eclispe is caused by the moon passing between the sun and the earth.

The Sun has to be directly behind the Moon and the Earth has to be directly in front of the Moon.

An object shadow will follow the object when the light source is directly behind it.

You are now claiming the Moon moves in the opposite direction to what is observed this would be the only possible way that the Moon's shadow can move west to East when the light source which is the Sun is directly behind it.

http://www.livephysics.com/physical-constants/mechanics-pc/angular-speed-earth/

You are fooling no one with your heliocentric nonsense. It is impossible for the path of the solar eclipse to move in completely the opposite direction to the moon.

The moon rises in the East and sets in th west.

The Solar Eclipse starts in the west and finishes if the East. The Earth's angular velocity which Is one rotation every 24 hrs is 27 times faster than the Moon's velocity.

This is why the moon allegedly rises in the east and sets in the west.

If the Moon's velocity was greater than the angular velocity of the earth the Moon would rise in the West and set in the East it would also have to orbit the earth more than once every 24 hours to achieve this.

Here is a description of a solar eclipse on your model.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solar_eclipse It clearly says the eclipse is caused when the moon passes in front of the sun.

The moon takes 27 days to orbit the earth.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orbit_of_the_Moon

On your model the Sun is stationary regarding it's position to the earth and the moon .

http://kidseclipse.com/sun-earth-moon-move/

I chose this link so you Stupid and gullable Heliocentric's can try to understand how and why the upcoming Solar Eclipse is impossible on your model.

It is impossible for an objects shadow to move in the opposite direction to the said object when the light source is stationary.

The only way this would be possible on your model would be if the Sun was moving millions of miles in relation to the earth and did not maintain it's alleged position in the centre of the solar system.

https://www.quora.com/Is-the-sun-the-center-of-the-solar-system-Why So

I will tell you again it is impossible for the Moon to cast a shadow on the Earth that is 24 times smaller than itself.

So I will tell you again it is impossible for the Solar Eclipse to move across the Earth west to East which is the opposite direction to the moon on your Heliocentric model.

Your Heliocentric model does not match reality as such your Heliocentric model is false.

Part one Part two

Anyone that has observed the total eclipse can verify that it is not the Moon .

One would expect to see Earth shine because of the earth's high albedo.

Earth shine has never been observed with the naked eye .

When the eclipse is observed with the naked eye a black object is observed eclipsing the Sun.

When the eclipse is observed with the naked eye the moon is not visible.

The video below demonstrates that it was not the moon eclipsing the Sun ( 30 seconds - 4:00

The Moon does not have to be visible elsewhere in the sky whilst the Black Sun is eclipsing the Sun.

It is not up to you to determine the criteria of satisfactory evidence regarding the Black Sun eclipsing the Sun.

The video above clearly shows that the Moon is not in front of the Sun.

The spectrum analyser shows the Sun is giving it's light off as expected for an object that shape,  if the Moon was eclipsing the sun as you Heliocentrics claim there would not be an even distribution of light around the Sun .

You and your brethren can not explain the evenly distributed light around the Sun regarding the video footage taken of the eclipse provided .

The evenly distributed light shown by the spectrum analysers show there is NO solid object in front of the Sun .

The video also highlighted how NASA got their timing wrong .

We have all observed how the moon moves across the sky ;  in an hour it moves roughly 15 degrees to the observer on the ground.

At 13:30 on the video an hour before NASA predicted the eclipse we can observe from the video footage that the Black Sun has already started interfering with the Sun.

The above would be impossible if it was the Moon eclipsing the Sun as the Moon would be an estimated  few degrees away to the observer at 13:30  .

The image demonstrates that the light is clearly evenly distributed around the Sun and that there is no object such as the Moon in front of the sun .

The pattern demonstrated on the image provided shows what would be expected if the sun was that shape .

The video shows there is no sign of your invisible disappearing and reappearing Magic Moon .

The deviation from the perfect circle of light around the Sun is what should be expected as the Sun was a waning crescent at the time of the said image that was taken from the video provided .

If a solid object such as the Moon was obstructing the Sun during the Solar Eclipse  there would be little to no light coming from the Sun on the side of the said obstruction .

The image provided doesn't show this as it shows an even distribution of light all around the Sun .

It would also be an impossible coincidence for scattered light to form the correct pattern of evenly distributed light for the Eclipsed Sun as demonstrated in the video provided .

On your heliocentric model the light is allegedly scattered in space and the Shadow is caused by your Magic Moon .

As light in space travels in straight lines we would not be able to observe the pattern of light demonstrated in the video provided earlier if your heliocentric model is correct .

Here is another video that goes into great detail regarding the Solar eclipse.

The video provided also shows pictures taken during the eclipse that show very strange orb like shadows .

The narrator has determined that this is down to the black hole Sun obstructing the Sun .

He also claims that these small orbs that the black hole Sun is constructed of is what is causing the strange shadows that have been photographed during the eclipse and shown in the video .

He also constructs a 3D model using a simulation that displays what we should of observed during the Eclipse if your Heliocentric model is correct .

There is a huge difference between what was observed during the eclipse and what should of been observed if your heliocentric model was correct .

The video :

The video below shows the small orbs that the Black Hole Sun is constructed of in front of the Sun ; the said image was taken from a high altitude aircraft and it also shows these orbs projected onto the ground the said image was taken from eye level about 180 cm the two images combined verify that these small orbs cause the Solar Eclipse and that these small orbs amalgamate to form the Black Hole Sun.

The images where taken from an high altitude aircraft  this video proves it is not the Moon that eclipses the Sun it is the Black Hole Sun.

The video's:

In the image below provided by NASA  it doesn't show the umbra /penumbra it shows one huge shadow it is certainly bigger than 70 miles wide.

:

This image from NASA proves your Heliocentric model doesn't match reality.

The alleged shadow cast on Jupiter shown in the video below is about the same size as your imaginary Globe and NOT 70 miles wide .

The video below also highlights some of the many contradictions regarding the Heliocentric model.

The alleged ability of the Heliocentric model to predict eclipses is NO form of validation for the said model as the Ancient Babylonian's believed in the same flat Earth model that is generally accepted today and could accurately predict eclipses using the Saros cycle as NASA still do to this day.

NASA have retrofitted their mathematics to the Saros cycle so they can claim it is unique to them.

These many contradictions show your model is pure fabrication and doesn't match the reality that has been observed and verified as such your ridiculous Heliocentric model is both unacceptable and impossible.

The Black Hole Sun is the cause of the Solar Eclipse and not the Moon.

Heliocentric's are delusional and inferior to debate your ridiculous model with me is pure folly.

I hope you all enjoy this Flat Earth nursery rhyme it is one of my favourites twinkle twinkle little star.

« Last Edit: September 30, 2017, 10:55:59 PM by Resistance.is.Futile »

« Reply #1448 on: September 30, 2017, 11:00:52 PM »
The shadow would be at least the same size as the said spherical object as it is impossible for any object to cast a shadow smaller than itself.
Incorrect!
[/quote]

No one that lives in the real world has ever observed an objects umbra 30 times smaller than the said object.

If you believe this nonsense to be true please provide a real life example such as a video so we can all observe this magic umbra / shadow that you speak of.

Lol.

Lol.

JackBlack

« Reply #1449 on: September 30, 2017, 11:24:20 PM »
I have explained many times what is wrong with your nonsensical explanations and shit deceptive diagrams you have not explained once why the orbs that the black sun is constructed of do not cause the eclipse or how or why my real life video and photographic evidence that clearly show the moon doesn't eclipse the sun is false.
No you haven't.
You have repeatedly dismissed the explanation and baselessly asserted that because the moon's orbital angular velocity is much less than Earth's rotational angular velocity the moon's shadow should move much less than Earth.
However I have repeatedly refute that baseless claim of yours and demonstrate beyond any reasonable doubt that that claim is false.
First I provided a not-to-scale diagram showing how that is possible, how an object can have its shadow move significantly more in terms of angle on the surface of a planet than it moves in its orbit.
I then provided the math which shows this to be the case for the moon, showing that the moon's shadow moves significantly more than a point on the surface of Earth rotating with Earth.
I have even provided a to-scale diagram to remove any possible objections you could have.

All you could do in response was just dismiss my explanation (without any rational justification) and assert the same nonsense yet again.
So no, you are yet to explain what is wrong with my perfectly rational explanation nor my to-scale diagram.

As for your magic orbs, like I said, STOP TRYING TO CHANGE THE SUBJECT!
Deal with this first, either explaining exactly what is wrong with it, such as by providing a to-scale diagram yourself, or doing the math (with explanation of the math) to show how much the moon's shadow moves on Earth; or admit you were wrong and that the HC model correctly predicts the west-to-east motion of the moon's shadow.
Until you have done one of them I will keep on bringing this point up and ignoring any other crap you try and use to change the subject.

And once you do one of them, you can pick a single new thing to discuss rather than trying to have loads of points which you switch back and forth between to ignore admitting you are wrong. You are clearly incapable of discussing more than a single (or few) points at a time, so stick to one point (and until we are done with the direction of the moon's shadow, that is the point we are sticking to).

« Reply #1450 on: October 01, 2017, 03:19:19 AM »
No you haven't.
You have repeatedly dismissed the explanation and baselessly asserted that because the moon's orbital angular velocity is much less than Earth's rotational angular velocity the moon's shadow should move much less than Earth.
However I have repeatedly refute that baseless claim of yours and demonstrate beyond any reasonable doubt that that claim is false.
First I provided a not-to-scale diagram showing how that is possible, how an object can have its shadow move significantly more in terms of angle on the surface of a planet than it moves in its orbit.
I then provided the math which shows this to be the case for the moon, showing that the moon's shadow moves significantly more than a point on the surface of Earth rotating with Earth.
I have even provided a to-scale diagram to remove any possible objections you could have.

All you could do in response was just dismiss my explanation (without any rational justification) and assert the same nonsense yet again.
So no, you are yet to explain what is wrong with my perfectly rational explanation nor my to-scale diagram.

Deal with this first, either explaining exactly what is wrong with it, such as by providing a to-scale diagram yourself, or doing the math (with explanation of the math) to show how much the moon's shadow moves on Earth; or admit you were wrong and that the HC model correctly predicts the west-to-east motion of the moon's shadow.
Until you have done one of them I will keep on bringing this point up and ignoring any other crap you try and use to change the subject.

And once you do one of them, you can pick a single new thing to discuss rather than trying to have loads of points which you switch back and forth between to ignore admitting you are wrong. You are clearly incapable of discussing more than a single (or few) points at a time, so stick to one point (and until we are done with the direction of the moon's shadow, that is the point we are sticking to).

I have provided two videos that have video footage from high altitude proving it is not the Moon that causes the solar eclipse it is the the black whole Sun that is constructed of many small orbs; the photographic evidence and the video footage in the two videos prove this and as I said it has most definitely debunked your Imaginary Globe.

You are just trying to avoid addressing the points I raised regarding the Black hole Sun.

It is obvious to anyone who has observed the photographic evidence and "REAL" video footage I have provided that the Black hole Sun is responsible for the  Solar eclipse and NOT the dissappearing and reappearing Magic Moon.

I will accept the refusal of you and your colleagues to answer the points raised on the said object as an admission that I'm correct and that your Heliocentric model is a ridiculous fabrication that was concocted in the 19 th century which explains why it is so easily pulled apart by any person of average intelligence and above.

You fool NO one with your nonsensical  explanations out of scale diagrams and shit CGI.

As you will come to realise I'm a man of my word and as I said I will keep posting the thread below until you address the points raised.

Your explanation is unsatisfactory.

No. I am correct. You have reapeatedly failed to show anything wrong with any argument that has been presented against you. Instead you just dismiss it as unacceptable.

Any normal person can understand that as the moon's total orbital path is 27 to 29 days and 1.5 million miles it would have to travel at least a 190000 miles to cross the USA west to east because it is 200000 miles away on your Heliocentric model and in reality the USA is nearly 3000 miles wide so we could say that is roughly 12.5% of the alleged circumfrence of your imaginary Globe which to keep it simple represents roughly 12.5% of the Moons orbital path.

In reality any normal person will know it is impossible for the Moons shadow to travel west to east as they see the Moon rise in the East and set in the West EVERYDAY.

It is also impossible as shown in the first video I posted at the start of the thread because the earth's angular velocity on your model is 27 times greater than the Moon's actual velocity.

You have failed to take into account that the Solar Eclipse is visable in the Sky and it is the Earth's alleged angular Velocity as you and your colleague's have agreed that determines what we see in the sky.

A video that describes the orbit of the Moon on your Heliocentric model.

Light travels in straight lines .

The Eclispe is caused by the moon passing between the sun and the earth.

The Sun has to be directly behind the Moon and the Earth has to be directly in front of the Moon.

An object shadow will follow the object when the light source is directly behind it.

You are now claiming the Moon moves in the opposite direction to what is observed this would be the only possible way that the Moon's shadow can move west to East when the light source which is the Sun is directly behind it.

http://www.livephysics.com/physical-constants/mechanics-pc/angular-speed-earth/

You are fooling no one with your heliocentric nonsense. It is impossible for the path of the solar eclipse to move in completely the opposite direction to the moon.

The moon rises in the East and sets in th west.

The Solar Eclipse starts in the west and finishes if the East. The Earth's angular velocity which Is one rotation every 24 hrs is 27 times faster than the Moon's velocity.

This is why the moon allegedly rises in the east and sets in the west.

If the Moon's velocity was greater than the angular velocity of the earth the Moon would rise in the West and set in the East it would also have to orbit the earth more than once every 24 hours to achieve this.

Here is a description of a solar eclipse on your model.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solar_eclipse It clearly says the eclipse is caused when the moon passes in front of the sun.

The moon takes 27 days to orbit the earth.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orbit_of_the_Moon

On your model the Sun is stationary regarding it's position to the earth and the moon .

http://kidseclipse.com/sun-earth-moon-move/

I chose this link so you Stupid and gullable Heliocentric's can try to understand how and why the upcoming Solar Eclipse is impossible on your model.

It is impossible for an objects shadow to move in the opposite direction to the said object when the light source is stationary.

The only way this would be possible on your model would be if the Sun was moving millions of miles in relation to the earth and did not maintain it's alleged position in the centre of the solar system.

https://www.quora.com/Is-the-sun-the-center-of-the-solar-system-Why So

I will tell you again it is impossible for the Moon to cast a shadow on the Earth that is 24 times smaller than itself.

So I will tell you again it is impossible for the Solar Eclipse to move across the Earth west to East which is the opposite direction to the moon on your Heliocentric model.

Your Heliocentric model does not match reality as such your Heliocentric model is false.

Part one Part two

Anyone that has observed the total eclipse can verify that it is not the Moon .

One would expect to see Earth shine because of the earth's high albedo.

Earth shine has never been observed with the naked eye .

When the eclipse is observed with the naked eye a black object is observed eclipsing the Sun.

When the eclipse is observed with the naked eye the moon is not visible.

The video below demonstrates that it was not the moon eclipsing the Sun ( 30 seconds - 4:00

The Moon does not have to be visible elsewhere in the sky whilst the Black Sun is eclipsing the Sun.

It is not up to you to determine the criteria of satisfactory evidence regarding the Black Sun eclipsing the Sun.

The video above clearly shows that the Moon is not in front of the Sun.

The spectrum analyser shows the Sun is giving it's light off as expected for an object that shape,  if the Moon was eclipsing the sun as you Heliocentrics claim there would not be an even distribution of light around the Sun .

You and your brethren can not explain the evenly distributed light around the Sun regarding the video footage taken of the eclipse provided .

The evenly distributed light shown by the spectrum analysers show there is NO solid object in front of the Sun .

The video also highlighted how NASA got their timing wrong .

We have all observed how the moon moves across the sky ;  in an hour it moves roughly 15 degrees to the observer on the ground.

At 13:30 on the video an hour before NASA predicted the eclipse we can observe from the video footage that the Black Sun has already started interfering with the Sun.

The above would be impossible if it was the Moon eclipsing the Sun as the Moon would be an estimated  few degrees away to the observer at 13:30  .

The image demonstrates that the light is clearly evenly distributed around the Sun and that there is no object such as the Moon in front of the sun .

The pattern demonstrated on the image provided shows what would be expected if the sun was that shape .

The video shows there is no sign of your invisible disappearing and reappearing Magic Moon .

The deviation from the perfect circle of light around the Sun is what should be expected as the Sun was a waning crescent at the time of the said image that was taken from the video provided .

If a solid object such as the Moon was obstructing the Sun during the Solar Eclipse  there would be little to no light coming from the Sun on the side of the said obstruction .

The image provided doesn't show this as it shows an even distribution of light all around the Sun .

It would also be an impossible coincidence for scattered light to form the correct pattern of evenly distributed light for the Eclipsed Sun as demonstrated in the video provided .

On your heliocentric model the light is allegedly scattered in space and the Shadow is caused by your Magic Moon .

As light in space travels in straight lines we would not be able to observe the pattern of light demonstrated in the video provided earlier if your heliocentric model is correct .

Here is another video that goes into great detail regarding the Solar eclipse.

The video provided also shows pictures taken during the eclipse that show very strange orb like shadows .

The narrator has determined that this is down to the black hole Sun obstructing the Sun .

He also claims that these small orbs that the black hole Sun is constructed of is what is causing the strange shadows that have been photographed during the eclipse and shown in the video .

He also constructs a 3D model using a simulation that displays what we should of observed during the Eclipse if your Heliocentric model is correct .

There is a huge difference between what was observed during the eclipse and what should of been observed if your heliocentric model was correct .

The video :

The video below shows the small orbs that the Black Hole Sun is constructed of in front of the Sun ; the said image was taken from a high altitude aircraft and it also shows these orbs projected onto the ground the said image was taken from eye level about 180 cm the two images combined verify that these small orbs cause the Solar Eclipse and that these small orbs amalgamate to form the Black Hole Sun.

The images where taken from an high altitude aircraft  this video proves it is not the Moon that eclipses the Sun it is the Black Hole Sun.

The video's:

In the image below provided by NASA  it doesn't show the umbra /penumbra it shows one huge shadow it is certainly bigger than 70 miles wide.

:

This image from NASA proves your Heliocentric model doesn't match reality.

The alleged shadow cast on Jupiter shown in the video below is about the same size as your imaginary Globe and NOT 70 miles wide .

The video below also highlights some of the many contradictions regarding the Heliocentric model.

The alleged ability of the Heliocentric model to predict eclipses is NO form of validation for the said model as the Ancient Babylonian's believed in the same flat Earth model that is generally accepted today and could accurately predict eclipses using the Saros cycle as NASA still do to this day.

NASA have retrofitted their mathematics to the Saros cycle so they can claim it is unique to them.

These many contradictions show your model is pure fabrication and doesn't match the reality that has been observed and verified as such your ridiculous Heliocentric model is both unacceptable and impossible.

The Black Hole Sun is the cause of the Solar Eclipse and not the Moon.

Heliocentric's are delusional and inferior to debate your ridiculous model with me is pure folly.

I hope you all enjoy this Flat Earth nursery rhyme it is one of my favourites twinkle twinkle little star.

JackBlack

« Reply #1451 on: October 01, 2017, 03:52:45 AM »
Repeating the same bullshit again and again won't make it any more true.
Now stop lying.
Either explain what is wrong with my explanation and my to-sale diagram (something you are yet to do) or admit you were wrong and that the HC model does correctly predict the west-to-east motion of the moon's shadow.

Until you do I will keep bringing it up and for the most part ignoring any other crap you spout here.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #1452 on: October 01, 2017, 04:01:13 AM »
I have explained many times
<< repeatedly debunked rubbish deleted >>
No you haven't.

I have explained many times what is wrong with your nonsensical explanations and
your explanations are wrong!
Care to try again?

PS All that Photoshopping on that stupid "Black Sun" video proves nothing - there is no Black Sun.
      Everyone with any knowledge on eclipses knows for sure that the moon is the cause.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #1453 on: October 01, 2017, 08:21:32 AM »

And I'm still waiting for you to provide some evidence that the new moon was seen anywhere other than where RET predicted it would be during the eclipse.
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

« Reply #1454 on: October 01, 2017, 08:26:32 AM »

I'm still waiting ; you pizza face mother fucker.

These videos :

The latest from Dubay .

Lol.

« Last Edit: October 01, 2017, 09:11:27 AM by Resistance.is.Futile »

« Reply #1455 on: October 01, 2017, 08:28:30 AM »

And I'm still waiting for you to provide some evidence that the new moon was seen anywhere other than where RET predicted it would be during the eclipse.

See the post addressed to pizza face.

There is plenty of video and photographic evidence that shows the Black hole Sun in front of the Sun.

« Reply #1456 on: October 01, 2017, 09:08:20 AM »
Incorrect!

Stop talking out of your arse.

And show me real life proof such as a video and not CGI or paintings of this magic shadow you speak of.

No one that lives in the real world has ever observed an objects umbra/shadow 30 times smaller than the said object.

Lol.

Lol.

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #1457 on: October 01, 2017, 09:17:08 AM »
Was it a hard decision when you chose to not further your education?
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

It's no slur if it's fact.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #1458 on: October 01, 2017, 09:21:38 AM »

See the post addressed to pizza face.

There is plenty of video and photographic evidence that shows the Black hole Sun in front of the Sun.

I didn't ask about the black sun.  I asked about the new moon which you claimed would be somewhere over Asia at the time of the eclipse.

Is there any chance that you will ever provide any evidence to support that claim?
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

« Reply #1459 on: October 01, 2017, 12:07:22 PM »
I'm still waiting

Welcome to the club. We've been waiting for six weeks. You've been waiting for two days.

It took a while (and some fortitude) to slog through those two ridiculous videos.

you pizza face mother [EXPLETIVE DELETED].

Ooohhh, my goodness... such an insult! Are you still in seventh grade?

Patience, young grasshopper.

These videos :

<

<

<

The latest from Dubay .

Eric Dubay? Even a lot of the flat-earthers know what a fraud he is.

Lol.

Lol, indeed.

At any rate, moving on to the two videos produced and narrated by "Mr. Thrive and Survive"...

These are based on an interview with someone called Chris Monk(sp?), who, according to the narrator [paraphrased[nb]Quotes from the videos are paraphrased since no transcript is available. This is a problem with using videos for this purpose, and this material is simply not worth the effort necessary to make an accurate transcription. If you feel otherwise, knock yourself out! If you know where one is, please provide.[/nb]] "has a bunch of letters after his name, but that doesn't matter; we should assume he knows what he's talking about here because he speaks well."

The audio quality of Chris' part of the interview is poor, but Chris' words can mostly be made out even if his ideas are nonsense.

Chris starts by showing a model he created in Blender (a 3-D rendering program).

The model is described as "having scattering particles added, so scattering is according to regular physics, and is to scale" although no useful details (like the sizes of and distances between the objects in the model, nor the density and thickness of the scattering medium) are forthcoming.

The "to scale" assertion is suspect since the edges of the shadow to the left are sharp, which would require a point source, or very small source, of light. The bright light source appears as large as it does in the rendering due to scattering. In addition, the shadow edges are straight lines tangent to the obscuring object, which means the obscuring object is immersed in the scattering medium. This is not an accurate model of the sun, moon, and earth.

Some of the "evidence" is misinterpretation of artifacts seen in grossly overexposed images:

Much is made of the shape of the "horns" of the crescent in this overexposed and compressed image. For a better explination why it looks like this, see blooming and compression artifacts.

Reflections within lenses or external glass surfaces also figure prominently:

That latter image is said to be from "high altitude", without any further information, like how high, or anything useful about the optics. Wanna know which "orb" is real? It's the brightest one! The rest are simply reflections. This was probably taken through the window of an airliner, but it's impossible to know for sure from the information provided.

The perps producing this video are trying to convince the viewer that because the noted reflection moves differently than the greenish one that it's not an artifact. Note that the greenish reflection is inverted relative to the main crescent and the highlighted one; for the same reason it's inverted, its movement will be in the opposite direction.

Seriously, dudes? A single pinhole projects a single image. You don't know why hundreds or thousands of pinholes created by tree foliage will produce hundreds or thousands of projected images, sometimes overlapping, of a bright object like the sun?

Below, this mess of an image, supposedly taken by a 360° camera from 75,000 to 80,000 feet altitude is, I guess, supposed to be the pièce de résistance. Can anyone even tell what this is supposed to show? Other than being told some utter nonsense, there's no way to tell what the heck it is.

Near the beginning of Part 2, we're told by the narrator it was taken from a plane. I'd like to know what kind of airplane that was - there aren't very many that can reach anywhere close to 75,000 feet altitude. I suspect he's merely mistaken about that like he is about so much else here.

Finally (I hope!), much of Part 2 is dedicated to an interesting optical effect that shows up only under very specific circumstances that don't apply to solar eclipses.

Note the Point light source identified in the illustration?

From the Wikipedia article that the diagram most likely came from:

The main reason why the Arago spot [Poisson spot] is hard to observe in circular shadows from conventional light sources is that such light sources are bad approximations of point sources.

The sun is clearly not a point source, so none of that applies. The entire discussion about the moon not casting a shadow at all is utterly moot. The guy with "all the letters after his name and speaks good" apparently doesn't know much about optics or is intentionally deceptive. Let's just presume ignorance unless shown otherwise.

That was a very poor effort. Do you have any videos from any those thousands of high-altitude weather balloons that were going to prove the heliocentric model wrong? Anything that shows where the moon "really" was during the eclipse? Nothing?

We're still waiting. Big surprise.
"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts." - Daniel Patrick Moynihan

JackBlack

« Reply #1460 on: October 01, 2017, 01:44:29 PM »
I'm still waiting
And we are still waiting.

I'm waiting for you to explain what is wrong with my explanation and my to-scale diagram, or to admit that you were wrong.
Until you do, I will keep bringing it up.

And no, asserting the same refuted nonsense is not explaining what is wrong.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #1461 on: October 01, 2017, 09:41:58 PM »
Incorrect!
<< rubbish deleted >>
My diagrams are correct and rely only on light travelling in straight lines.
The  penumbra, or part shadow is always larger than the object and
The umbra, or total shadow,
         is smaller than the object if the light source is larger than the object,
         is the same size as the object if the light source is the same size as the object and
         is larger than the object if the light source is smaller than the object.
Here is a video from a flat earther, Flat Earth Talk, showing that "an object" certainly can "have a smaller shadow than its size".
[youtube][/youtube]
Experiment that shows a shadow smaller than the object: Flat Earth and the Solar Eclipse, Flat Earth Talk

Try again. Kiddo!

« Reply #1462 on: October 02, 2017, 06:57:34 AM »
I'm still waiting
-snipped to keep my post reply short-
Thank you so much for doing this, I was about to try and slog through this video myself but even the opening of it had me concerned about some things like what you pointed out. I just wanted to point out, videos like these that have closed captions added to them, have had a transcript added manually. You can see it by selecting it after turning on the closed captions. 'Show transcript' or similar is an option under the '...' more menu. From that transcript his actual words on Mr. Monk are as follows:

"...I had an interview with Chris Monk that is one name he's known by Chris Sealy you will find him in the Sun and Moon group...however all you have to do is listen to Chris for about five minutes or so and the actual letters that come after his name for the degrees he has an engineering and different things like that make no difference whatsoever
because you can tell by the way he talks he is highly educated..."

Transcript break in the middle is taking out some irrelevant stuff about the video author's time in the mentioned group. He also refers to him (or maybe only others in the group) as what he calls "ultra geniuses" whatever that means after he bases how trustworthy Mr. Monk/Sealy is on how educated he sounds.

« Reply #1463 on: October 02, 2017, 07:25:00 AM »
Thanks for the tip! I'm obviously no expert on YT videos.
"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts." - Daniel Patrick Moynihan

« Reply #1464 on: October 02, 2017, 10:26:30 PM »
See the earth and moon as one big cosmic caroussel in the ''globe reality''.
Althaugh the outer carriages on a normal caroussel go much faster than the centre of the caroussel, they maintain their relative position towards one another.
If you would record the speed, the outer carriages go much faster than the inner centre.

What NASA and globers want you to believe is that althaugh both the moon and earth move in the same direction, the moon goes much faster.
Moon orbital speed  = 3.683 km per hour
Earth's rotational speed = 1670 km per hour near the equator

By claiming that the moon goes much faster than earth's rotation and the casted shadow is therefor going east to west is a pseudo explaination  for the moving eclipse from Oregon to South Carolina 

The caroussel analogy clearly explains the problem.
Althaugh the carriages on the outside go faster they never are able to overtake the slower centre.
The maintain their relative position towards one another.
The moon supposedly travels faster than earth, but the fact of the matter is the moon is relatively much slower.
The earth takes 24 hours to make one revolution whereas the moon takes more than 27 days to go around earth.

With that in mind and a cosmic caroussel where the moon is the much faster outer carriage and the earth the slower centre.
Relatively the centre is even faster than the outside because it spins around it axes  faster than that the moon goes around earth.

How do we visualise this ?
Enter a huge caroussel and take a position in the centre.
Now make a full turn...you will notice that you actually seem to have overtaken the outside carriages ??
But when you would measure the actuall speed, the outside carriages would go faster than my measerable slow revolution in the centre.
Let alone 27 revolutions in the centre compared to ONE revolution of the outside !

This eclipse cannot occur from East to West in North America, no matter what the actuall speed of the moon is.
The earth's rotation is to fast for the moon the play catch up and the eclips could only occur the other way around !No matter what shadow was cast.

Good find !!!

Actually you made errors almost instantly, you said the moon goes faster than the Sun, so you think the Sun revolves around the Earth? which century was you born in?

the moon travels around the Earth quite clearly at a different speed to us orbiting the Sun this is 100% proven by the moon sometimes being visible in daylight or not at all.

looking at FE models of how the Sun and Moon move they are always at opposing ends meaning in a FE model an eclipse is impossible and so is the Moon during daylight

I think you people really need to update your models with something even slightly plausible
FE people have nothing to fear but sphere itself

RocketSauce

• I kill penguins for fun
« Reply #1465 on: October 03, 2017, 09:22:34 AM »
seeing how the title of this thread is... Eclipse 21.08.17 will debunk the Globe

It would appear to me that the title was a little too definitive in it's assumption of an outcome, seeing as it's 49 pages later and it's still being discussed.

You'd think that the Eclipse of 21.08.17 would have left little doubt to everyone the globe over... I mean, there was never before an eclipse like it, and it proved that the Earth was flat.

Right? No? Maybe?
Quote from: Every FE'r

Please don't mention Himawari 8
Quote from: sceptimatic
Impossible to have the same volume and different density.

*fact*
Extra Virgin Penguin Blood is a natural aphrodisiac

« Reply #1466 on: October 11, 2017, 12:55:42 PM »
I'm still waiting

It's been ten days since the two videos produced and narrated by "Mr. Thrive and Survive" were shown, with examples, to be nothing more than 32 minutes of utter and complete balderdash.

Mr. Futile hasn't been heard from since, and this thread had already faded to page three of the forum index. Maybe he's too busy to post here because he's in a futile search for videos (that don't exist) from the "thousands of high-altitude weather balloons" he expected would be launched (but weren't, actually) for the August eclipse? Could he have finally decided that desperately trying to defend his bold predictions, especially after they were easily seen to be wrong, was futile?

We may never know, and this thread, whose title boldly predicted, but failed to deliver, "Eclipse 21.08.17 will debunk the Globe" will sink into the obscurity it deserves, joining all those other failed and forgettable "debunkings of the globe" and incorrect predictions based on flat earth in a geocentric universe.

Oh, well... it was fun for a few weeks.

Crutchwater

• Stop Indoctrinating me!
« Reply #1467 on: October 11, 2017, 01:12:27 PM »
Notice that his alt dutchy has also been absent for the same duration.

But then, I'm just paranoid for pointing that out.
I will always be Here To Laugh At You.

?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
  • Welcome to the CIA Troll/Shill Society.
« Reply #1468 on: October 11, 2017, 02:02:51 PM »
I'm still waiting

It's been ten days since the two videos produced and narrated by "Mr. Thrive and Survive" were shown, with examples, to be nothing more than 32 minutes of utter and complete balderdash.

Mr. Futile hasn't been heard from since, and this thread had already faded to page three of the forum index. Maybe he's too busy to post here because he's in a futile search for videos (that don't exist) from the "thousands of high-altitude weather balloons" he expected would be launched (but weren't, actually) for the August eclipse? Could he have finally decided that desperately trying to defend his bold predictions, especially after they were easily seen to be wrong, was futile?

We may never know, and this thread, whose title boldly predicted, but failed to deliver, "Eclipse 21.08.17 will debunk the Globe" will sink into the obscurity it deserves, joining all those other failed and forgettable "debunkings of the globe" and incorrect predictions based on flat earth in a geocentric universe.

Oh, well... it was fun for a few weeks.

Do you honestly not realise how utterly unhinged you come across as when you write crazed shit like the above?

Who do you think you're impressing, exactly?

Cos I guarantee it ain't normal, sane people...

They'll think you're mental.

Wtf is wrong with you?
I got Trolled & Shilled at the CIA Troll/Shill Society and now I feel EPIC!!!

« Reply #1469 on: October 11, 2017, 04:43:21 PM »
There you go again Mr government paid shill.