Eclipse 21.08.17 will debunk the Globe

• 1484 Replies

JackBlack

Re: Eclipse 21.08.17 will debunk the Globe
« Reply #1350 on: September 28, 2017, 03:44:36 AM »
I have already debunked this nonsense you speak of.
No you haven't, and I explained why you didn't.
So no, it is still time for you to address the points I have made.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #1351 on: September 28, 2017, 03:45:35 AM »
Have you found any of these threatened [::)] high altitude weather balloon videos showing the moon is not eclipsing the sun yet?
<< try again >>
Repeatedly posting the same debunked rubbish is a waste of time.

But it is totally untrue to claim that the exact timing and path of an eclipse can be determined only from saris cycles.
If you think you can, please show exactly how that has been done for the most recent eclipse.

If you cannot do this we will know you have been deceiving us all along with totally false claims.
You have not debated my thread with any form of viable logical explanation.
Any points you have raised have been explained logically, but you have just ignored all the correct explanations.

Quote from: Resistance.is.Futile
You have yet to address the points raised regarding the Black whole Sun.
What on earth is the "Black whole Sun"?
You have never raised any points "regarding the Black whole Sun" and there is no such thing as "the Black whole Sun".

Now that we have disposed of your rubbish, i asked youfor something.

But it is totally untrue to claim that the exact timing and path of an eclipse can be determined only from saris cycles.
If you think you can, please show exactly how that has been done for the most recent eclipse.

If you cannot do this we will know you have been deceiving us all along with totally false claims.

Bye bye!

« Reply #1352 on: September 28, 2017, 04:23:17 AM »
Is spamming not against forum rules here? Seriously?
Just possibly Deception.is.Futile's puppet master is immune from such mundane things as rules.

Rules do not apply to me .

Rules are for plebs such as you Heliocentrics.

I do what I feel is good.

Your Strange Heliocentric Religion is False.

« Reply #1353 on: September 28, 2017, 04:30:34 AM »
Have you found any of these threatened [::)] high altitude weather balloon videos showing the moon is not eclipsing the sun yet?
<< try again >>
Repeatedly posting the same debunked rubbish is a waste of time.

You have not debated my thread with any form of viable logical explanation.
Any points you have raised have been explained logically, but you have just ignored all the correct explanations.

You have yet to address the points raised regarding the Black whole Sun.
What on earth is the "Black whole Sun"?
You have never raised any points "regarding the Black whole Sun" and there is no such thing as "the Black whole Sun".

Now that we have disposed of your rubbish, i asked youfor something.

Bye bye!

I have told you before that I will not take direction from you Heliocentric plebs.

This is my thread.

The thread is called Eclipse 21.08.17 will debunk the Globe which it has.

It is not called Saros cycle explained and calculated to determine the next eclipse.

Now then ; you know exactly what I'm referring to when I mention the black hole Sun old man , if you don't then it is quite clear you will have to read this post again.

Your explanation is unsatisfactory.

No. I am correct. You have reapeatedly failed to show anything wrong with any argument that has been presented against you. Instead you just dismiss it as unacceptable.

Any normal person can understand that as the moon's total orbital path is 27 to 29 days and 1.5 million miles it would have to travel at least a 190000 miles to cross the USA west to east because it is 200000 miles away on your Heliocentric model and in reality the USA is nearly 3000 miles wide so we could say that is roughly 12.5% of the alleged circumfrence of your imaginary Globe which to keep it simple represents roughly 12.5% of the Moons orbital path.

In reality any normal person will know it is impossible for the Moons shadow to travel west to east as they see the Moon rise in the East and set in the West EVERYDAY.

It is also impossible as shown in the first video I posted at the start of the thread because the earth's angular velocity on your model is 27 times greater than the Moon's actual velocity.

You have failed to take into account that the Solar Eclipse is visable in the Sky and it is the Earth's alleged angular Velocity as you and your colleague's have agreed that determines what we see in the sky.

A video that describes the orbit of the Moon on your Heliocentric model.

Light travels in straight lines .

The Eclispe is caused by the moon passing between the sun and the earth.

The Sun has to be directly behind the Moon and the Earth has to be directly in front of the Moon.

An object shadow will follow the object when the light source is directly behind it.

You are now claiming the Moon moves in the opposite direction to what is observed this would be the only possible way that the Moon's shadow can move west to East when the light source which is the Sun is directly behind it.

http://www.livephysics.com/physical-constants/mechanics-pc/angular-speed-earth/

You are fooling no one with your heliocentric nonsense. It is impossible for the path of the solar eclipse to move in completely the opposite direction to the moon.

The moon rises in the East and sets in th west.

The Solar Eclipse starts in the west and finishes if the East. The Earth's angular velocity which Is one rotation every 24 hrs is 27 times faster than the Moon's velocity.

This is why the moon allegedly rises in the east and sets in the west.

If the Moon's velocity was greater than the angular velocity of the earth the Moon would rise in the West and set in the East it would also have to orbit the earth more than once every 24 hours to achieve this.

Here is a description of a solar eclipse on your model.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solar_eclipse It clearly says the eclipse is caused when the moon passes in front of the sun.

The moon takes 27 days to orbit the earth.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orbit_of_the_Moon

On your model the Sun is stationary regarding it's position to the earth and the moon .

http://kidseclipse.com/sun-earth-moon-move/

I chose this link so you Stupid and gullable Heliocentric's can try to understand how and why the upcoming Solar Eclipse is impossible on your model.

It is impossible for an objects shadow to move in the opposite direction to the said object when the light source is stationary.

The only way this would be possible on your model would be if the Sun was moving millions of miles in relation to the earth and did not maintain it's alleged position in the centre of the solar system.

https://www.quora.com/Is-the-sun-the-center-of-the-solar-system-Why So

I will tell you again it is impossible for the Moon to cast a shadow on the Earth that is 24 times smaller than itself.

So I will tell you again it is impossible for the Solar Eclipse to move across the Earth west to East which is the opposite direction to the moon on your Heliocentric model.

Your Heliocentric model does not match reality as such your Heliocentric model is false.

Part one Part two

Anyone that has observed the total eclipse can verify that it is not the Moon .

One would expect to see Earth shine because of the earth's high albedo.

Earth shine has never been observed with the naked eye .

When the eclipse is observed with the naked eye a black object is observed eclipsing the Sun.

When the eclipse is observed with the naked eye the moon is not visible.

The video below demonstrates that it was not the moon eclipsing the Sun ( 30 seconds - 4:00

The Moon does not have to be visible elsewhere in the sky whilst the Black Sun is eclipsing the Sun.

It is not up to you to determine the criteria of satisfactory evidence regarding the Black Sun eclipsing the Sun.

The video above clearly shows that the Moon is not in front of the Sun.

The spectrum analyser shows the Sun is giving it's light off as expected for an object that shape,  if the Moon was eclipsing the sun as you Heliocentrics claim there would not be an even distribution of light around the Sun .

You and your brethren can not explain the evenly distributed light around the Sun regarding the video footage taken of the eclipse provided .

The evenly distributed light shown by the spectrum analysers show there is NO solid object in front of the Sun .

The video also highlighted how NASA got their timing wrong .

We have all observed how the moon moves across the sky ;  in an hour it moves roughly 15 degrees to the observer on the ground.

At 13:30 on the video an hour before NASA predicted the eclipse we can observe from the video footage that the Black Sun has already started interfering with the Sun.

The above would be impossible if it was the Moon eclipsing the Sun as the Moon would be an estimated  few degrees away to the observer at 13:30  .

The image demonstrates that the light is clearly evenly distributed around the Sun and that there is no object such as the Moon in front of the sun .

The pattern demonstrated on the image provided shows what would be expected if the sun was that shape .

The video shows there is no sign of your invisible disappearing and reappearing Magic Moon .

The deviation from the perfect circle of light around the Sun is what should be expected as the Sun was a waning crescent at the time of the said image that was taken from the video provided .

If a solid object such as the Moon was obstructing the Sun during the Solar Eclipse  there would be little to no light coming from the Sun on the side of the said obstruction .

The image provided doesn't show this as it shows an even distribution of light all around the Sun .

It would also be an impossible coincidence for scattered light to form the correct pattern of evenly distributed light for the Eclipsed Sun as demonstrated in the video provided .

On your heliocentric model the light is allegedly scattered in space and the Shadow is caused by your Magic Moon .

As light in space travels in straight lines we would not be able to observe the pattern of light demonstrated in the video provided earlier if your heliocentric model is correct .

Here is another video that goes into great detail regarding the Solar eclipse.

The video provided also shows pictures taken during the eclipse that show very strange orb like shadows .

The narrator has determined that this is down to the black hole Sun obstructing the Sun .

He also claims that these small orbs that the black hole Sun is constructed of is what is causing the strange shadows that have been photographed during the eclipse and shown in the video .

He also constructs a 3D model using a simulation that displays what we should of observed during the Eclipse if your Heliocentric model is correct .

There is a huge difference between what was observed during the eclipse and what should of been observed if your heliocentric model was correct .

The video :

The video below shows the small orbs that the Black Hole Sun is constructed of in front of the Sun ; the said image was taken from a high altitude aircraft and it also shows these orbs projected onto the ground the said image was taken from eye level about 180 cm the two images combined verify that these small orbs cause the Solar Eclipse and that these small orbs amalgamate to form the Black Hole Sun.

The images where taken from an high altitude aircraft  this video proves it is not the Moon that eclipses the Sun it is the Black Hole Sun.

The video's:

In the image below provided by NASA  it doesn't show the umbra /penumbra it shows one huge shadow it is certainly bigger than 70 miles wide.

:

This image from NASA proves your Heliocentric model doesn't match reality.

The alleged shadow cast on Jupiter shown in the video below is about the same size as your imaginary Globe and NOT 70 miles wide .

The video below also highlights some of the many contradictions regarding the Heliocentric model.

The alleged ability of the Heliocentric model to predict eclipses is NO form of validation for the said model as the Ancient Babylonian's believed in the same flat Earth model that is generally accepted today and could accurately predict eclipses using the Saros cycle as NASA still do to this day.

NASA have retrofitted their mathematics to the Saros cycle so they can claim it is unique to them.

These many contradictions show your model is pure fabrication and doesn't match the reality that has been observed and verified as such your ridiculous Heliocentric model is both unacceptable and impossible.

The Black Hole Sun is the cause of the Solar Eclipse and not the Moon.

Heliocentric's are delusional and inferior to debate your ridiculous model with me is pure folly.

I hope you all enjoy this Flat Earth nursery rhyme it is one of my favourites twinkle twinkle little star.

« Last Edit: September 28, 2017, 04:32:30 AM by Resistance.is.Futile »

« Reply #1354 on: September 28, 2017, 04:50:17 AM »
Just possibly Deception.is.Futile's puppet master is immune from such mundane things as rules.

you are that kind of person that makes his own rules.

but if you want to talk about reality, the rules of reality apply even for you.

you can claim your own rules and ideas in your little basement, but if you step outside and want to sell your ideas to the reality you have to follow the rules of the reality.

and so, if you want to talk about the shape of the earth, you talking about the reality and therefore these rules apply also for you.

it like at your workplace, you want to work there, therfore you have to follow the rules of your workplace.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #1355 on: September 28, 2017, 05:24:12 AM »
I have told you before that I will not take direction from you Heliocentric plebs.
Well, little man, I don't take rubbish from you!
This is my thread.
Big deal, so what!
Incorrect and you know it!
It is not called Saros cycle explained and calculated to determine the next eclipse.
I couldn't care less what you claim its called! You can't wriggle out of your numerous Saros Cycle claims that easily!
You are the one that brought up the Saros Cycles, so you have to justify your claims, or admit that it was all totally fabricated rubbish.

So, by you refusal to answer my simple request you have admitted that you have been deceiving us all along!
Run away and waste someone else's time!

Look at the times you dragged these Saros Cycles into the argument, now you want to wriggle out - not on your Nellie!
The Saros cycle was originally calculated by the ancient Babylonian's who like all civilisations knew the earth was flat.
NASA still use the SAROS cycle to this day.
You speak nonsense.
Eclipse predictions have nothing to do with the shape of the earth.
NASA use the 4000 year old Ancient Babylonian Saros Cycle.
The Ancient Babylonian's new the true shape of the earth to be flat.
The only reason NASA could predict the eclipse is because they have learnt how to use the 4000 year old Ancient Babylonian Saros Cycle.
Predicting the Eclipse Has nothing at all to do with your Heliocentric fairytale.
NASA use the SAROS Cycle to predict eclipses.
The ancient Babylonian's and the ancient Chinese could predict Eclipses just as accurately 4000 years ago they used the Saros Cycle.
The Heliocentric mathematics has been retrofitted to the Saros cycle.
The alleged ability of the Heliocentric model to predict eclipses is NO form of validation for the said model as the Ancient Babylonian's believed in the same flat Earth model that is generally accepted today
That is an outright lie! The "the Ancient Babylonians" did not  believe in the same flat Earth model that is generally accepted today". It was different in at least one very vital way!
Quote from: Resistance.is.Futil
and could accurately predict eclipses using the Saros cycle as NASA still do to this day.

NASA have retrofitted their mathematics to the Saros cycle so they can claim it is unique to them.
The alleged ability of the Heliocentric model to predict eclipses is NO form of validation for the said model as the Ancient Babylonian's believed in the same flat Earth model that is generally accepted today and could accurately predict eclipses using the Saros cycle as NASA still do to this day.

Now, you claim so often that "NASA have retrofitted their mathematics to the Saros cycle so they can claim it is unique to them"
So now, prove that statement or admit that you have lied to us all along.
We are sick of ypur deception and it is time for you to prove all you have been claiminging!

Crutchwater

• Stop Indoctrinating me!
« Reply #1356 on: September 28, 2017, 06:39:20 AM »

Reported to moderators
I will always be Here To Laugh At You.

« Reply #1357 on: September 28, 2017, 07:15:24 AM »
<Repeating an excessively long, but trite, post again and again doesn't make it true. Are you trying to emulate sandokhan? It doesn't work for him, either.>

This I why I'm giving you a count down you now have eight days left.

Eight days until a video from a high altitude weather balloon shows the Moon is not eclipsing the Sun.

That "eight days left" expired more than five weeks ago when the eclipse happened exactly as predicted by the heliocentric solar system and ellipsoidal earth models.

I suggest you read this post again.

That excessively long one with all the errors and misconceptions? No, thanks.

You should pay particular attention to the part that says " the said image was taken from a high altitude aircraft "

Was said aircraft a weather balloon? Why not just say so if it was?

How does it purport to 'prove' something? If there's a link to some video embedded in there, it's not showing up in my browser. Small loss, though, since these "flat earth proof" videos are invariably a complete waste of time.
"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts." - Daniel Patrick Moynihan

Son of Orospu

• Jura's b*tch and proud of it!
  • Planar Moderator
  • I have artificial intelligence
« Reply #1358 on: September 28, 2017, 08:02:52 AM »
R

Reported to moderators

Rejected.

« Reply #1359 on: September 28, 2017, 08:37:45 AM »
R

Reported to moderators

Rejected.

in german we have a good phrase for that:

eine Kraehe hakt der andere kein Auge aus.

we all know that people get treated  here with differently depending of their beliefs

Crutchwater

« Reply #1360 on: September 28, 2017, 08:47:34 AM »
R

Reported to moderators

Rejected.

Of course it is...

Ya'll just LOVE the dumbasses!

« Reply #1361 on: September 28, 2017, 09:07:18 AM »
R

Reported to moderators

Rejected.
I'm still fairly new here, so could you explain?  Is spamming allowed or not allowed?

Sentinel

• Open your eyes...
« Reply #1362 on: September 28, 2017, 09:14:08 AM »
R

Reported to moderators

Rejected.

we all know that people get treated  here with differently depending of their beliefs

"Krähe" "hackt" "anderen"
You're welcome.
"No snowflake in an avalanche ever feels responsible."

Stanislaw Jerzy Lec

« Reply #1363 on: September 28, 2017, 09:22:11 AM »
R

Reported to moderators

Rejected.

"Krähe" "hackt" "anderen"
You're welcome.

i am using a english keybord without a "ä"
if you using 90% of day english it is not easy to quickly switch back to german   ;D

?

dutchy

« Reply #1364 on: September 28, 2017, 11:12:59 AM »
If only i could report NASA for deliberate ongoing fakery, but for the real impotant matters in life there is no international moderation out there.......the father of all fakeries can continue so it seems, without reprimands and extreme funding cuts.
I am going to watch a couple of ISS fake shows to keep the spirit alive.
Long live youtube !!
 ;D ;D ;D

P.s. who can contain himself right now after so much outragious and scandalous anti NASA claims.......keep your outcries coming guys, i deserve it !  ::)

And of course all credits to Resistance is Futile who keeps his own in the middle of a very hostile environment.
But what do you expect,....it's the flatearth forums after all........

Wait a minute  ???

RocketSauce

• I kill penguins for fun
« Reply #1365 on: September 28, 2017, 11:15:05 AM »
If only i could report NASA for deliberate ongoing fakery, but for the real impotant matters in life there is no international moderation out there.......the father of all fakeries can continue so it seems, without reprimands and extreme funding cuts.

What about Japan and the amazing Himawari 8 satellite that sends back Images of the Earth every 10 minutes from it's perspective?

are you going to talk to them about fakery?
Quote from: Every FE'r

Please don't mention Himawari 8
Quote from: sceptimatic
Impossible to have the same volume and different density.

*fact*
Extra Virgin Penguin Blood is a natural aphrodisiac

Crutchwater

« Reply #1366 on: September 28, 2017, 11:18:19 AM »
If only someone could PROVE any NASA fakery.....

Instead of just a bunch of paranoid delusional nonsense assertions...

YouTube said it was impossible to go to the moon, so...

?

zork

« Reply #1367 on: September 28, 2017, 11:20:41 AM »
P.s. who can contain himself right now after so much outragious and scandalous anti NASA claims.......keep your outcries coming guys,
Not really a outcry but there seems to be developing a picture of pathological liar about you.
Rowbotham had bad eyesight
-
http://thulescientific.com/Lynch%20Curvature%202008.pdf - Visually discerning the curvature of the Earth
http://thulescientific.com/TurbulentShipWakes_Lynch_AO_2005.pdf - Turbulent ship wakes:further evidence that the Earth is round.

« Reply #1368 on: September 28, 2017, 11:21:34 AM »
I am going to watch a couple of ISS fake shows to keep the spirit alive.
Long live youtube !!
 ;D ;D ;D

P.s. who can contain himself right now after so much outragious and scandalous anti NASA claims.......keep your outcries coming guys, i deserve it !  ::)

And of course all credits to Resistance is Futile who keeps his own in the middle of a very hostile environment.
But what do you expect,....it's the flatearth forums after all........

Wait a minute  ???

if you want to report somebody or an organisation, you need real evidence to have a case.

do you have anything like that?
do you have one little evidence that supports your claim?

?

dutchy

« Reply #1369 on: September 28, 2017, 11:22:54 AM »

What about Japan and the amazing Himawari 8 satellite that sends back Images of the Earth every 10 minutes from it's perspective?

are you going to talk to them about fakery?
I am really sorry, but i think i should not comment on that.....sorry
The ''ancient one/mastodon'' Rabinoz has warned me about turning every topic into anti NASA ''drivel'' ::)
Only see my recent comments as a slip of the tongue,........nothing more.
I can't handle another Rabinoz outcry tonight about my feelings towards NASA despite earlier made comments to the contrary.......

So continue with the umbra and angular velocity debate, i am enjoying it very much !

?

dutchy

« Reply #1370 on: September 28, 2017, 11:26:36 AM »
P.s. who can contain himself right now after so much outragious and scandalous anti NASA claims.......keep your outcries coming guys,
Not really a outcry but there seems to be developing a picture of pathological liar about you.
At least one who tries to insert some form of humor here and there,.......a word that you are totally unfamiliar with, like most roundies over here. ;D

« Reply #1371 on: September 28, 2017, 12:06:56 PM »
At least one who tries to insert some form of humor here and there,.......a word that you are totally unfamiliar with, like most roundies over here. ;D

i can say that i have a lot of humor and you are also provide me with a lot of joke material.

i think i could stand a stand up comedy show with all your crazy claims.  ;D

?

zork

« Reply #1372 on: September 28, 2017, 01:03:09 PM »
Your libel, false statements and constant need to lie about NASA is not humor. Maybe it is funny at first to someone when he sees you to write it but not after third, forth... tenth and more times. Then its clearly pathological and not funny anymore.
Rowbotham had bad eyesight
-
http://thulescientific.com/Lynch%20Curvature%202008.pdf - Visually discerning the curvature of the Earth
http://thulescientific.com/TurbulentShipWakes_Lynch_AO_2005.pdf - Turbulent ship wakes:further evidence that the Earth is round.

?

dutchy

« Reply #1373 on: September 28, 2017, 01:07:25 PM »

i can say that i have a lot of humor and you are also provide me with a lot of joke material.

i think i could stand a stand up comedy show with all your crazy claims.  ;D
;D ;D ;D

I will attend the online audience when you do a flatearth impersonation !
Make sure there's lots of anti ISS and Apollo shit in it  ;D

RocketSauce

« Reply #1374 on: September 28, 2017, 01:15:51 PM »
didn't you say you had a guitar to practice?

*fact*

?

dutchy

« Reply #1375 on: September 28, 2017, 01:26:47 PM »
Your libel, false statements and constant need to lie about NASA is not humor. Maybe it is funny at first to someone when he sees you to write it but not after third, forth... tenth and more times. Then its clearly pathological and not funny anymore.
I object zork !

I have never lied about NASA, you may find my conclusions offending, false or farfetched (now i am talking about NASA again....when will i ever learn... ::), but i have to stand up to false accusations....sorry Rabinoz)
I have written down all that was said by astronauts and spokesmen, not adding one single phrase or deliberately altering some little things in the process to make a point.
I have used all recorded info by Werner von Braun and James van Allen about future space explorations to proof the impossibilties of Apollo.
I have shown my expertise in the field of music, mixing and production to expose the ISS live event (a clear attempt from fakers based on the initial interview between ISS and earth)
I have also openly stated i understood why the west-east umbra could work in the heliocentric model (not that i agree )
I also do not make strong claims in many specific topics i don't truly understand and make things up as i go to mask my failing understanding of a subject.......which does mean i could be very wrong from time to time when i do participate in a topic.

What and where did i specifically lied about, could you elaborate and point out my wrongdoings instead of disagreeing with my conclusions which seem fair of course ?
Aren't you accusing me somewhat falsly ?

?

dutchy

« Reply #1376 on: September 28, 2017, 01:30:07 PM »
didn't you say you had a guitar to practice?
I allready played the piano for two hours !

RocketSauce

« Reply #1377 on: September 28, 2017, 01:31:59 PM »
looks like your fingers still work... play some more....

*fact*

« Reply #1378 on: September 28, 2017, 01:42:57 PM »
I object zork !

I have never lied about NASA, you may find my conclusions offending, false or farfetched (now i am talking about NASA again....when will i ever learn... ::), but i have to stand up to false accusations....sorry Rabinoz)
I have written down all that was said by astronauts and spokesmen, not adding one single phrase or deliberately altering some little things in the process to make a point.
I have used all recorded info by Werner von Braun and James van Allen about future space explorations to proof the impossibilties of Apollo.
I have shown my expertise in the field of music, mixing and production to expose the ISS live event (a clear attempt from fakers based on the initial interview between ISS and earth)
I have also openly stated i understood why the west-east umbra could work in the heliocentric model (not that i agree )
I also do not make strong claims in many specific topics i don't truly understand and make things up as i go to mask my failing understanding of a subject.......which does mean i could be very wrong from time to time when i do participate in a topic.

What and where did i specifically lied about, could you elaborate and point out my wrongdoings instead of disagreeing with my conclusions which seem fair of course ?
Aren't you accusing me somewhat falsly ?
That's not true.  You have cherry picked the things that fit your view and ignored the ones that did not.  You haven't even remotely used all recorded info about them, so that's a lie.
And you have shown your ignorance, not your expertise when it comes to audio engineering, though I consider that more a Dunning Kruger thing than a lie.

« Reply #1379 on: September 28, 2017, 01:57:01 PM »
Well, little man, I don't take rubbish from you!
This is my thread.
Big deal, so what!
Incorrect and you know it!
I couldn't care less what you claim its called! You can't wriggle out of your numerous Saros Cycle claims that easily!
You are the one that brought up the Saros Cycles, so you have to justify your claims, or admit that it was all totally fabricated rubbish.

So, by you refusal to answer my simple request you have admitted that you have been deceiving us all along!
Run away and waste someone else's time!

Look at the times you dragged these Saros Cycles into the argument, now you want to wriggle out - not on your Nellie!
The Saros cycle was originally calculated by the ancient Babylonian's who like all civilisations knew the earth was flat.
NASA still use the SAROS cycle to this day.
You speak nonsense.
Eclipse predictions have nothing to do with the shape of the earth.
NASA use the 4000 year old Ancient Babylonian Saros Cycle.
The Ancient Babylonian's new the true shape of the earth to be flat.
The only reason NASA could predict the eclipse is because they have learnt how to use the 4000 year old Ancient Babylonian Saros Cycle.
Predicting the Eclipse Has nothing at all to do with your Heliocentric fairytale.
NASA use the SAROS Cycle to predict eclipses.
The ancient Babylonian's and the ancient Chinese could predict Eclipses just as accurately 4000 years ago they used the Saros Cycle.
The Heliocentric mathematics has been retrofitted to the Saros cycle.
The alleged ability of the Heliocentric model to predict eclipses is NO form of validation for the said model as the Ancient Babylonian's believed in the same flat Earth model that is generally accepted today
That is an outright lie! The "the Ancient Babylonians" did not  believe in the same flat Earth model that is generally accepted today". It was different in at least one very vital way!
Quote from: Resistance.is.Futil
and could accurately predict eclipses using the Saros cycle as NASA still do to this day.

Now, you claim so often that "NASA have retrofitted their mathematics to the Saros cycle so they can claim it is unique to them"
So now, prove that statement or admit that you have lied to us all along.
We are sick of ypur deception and it is time for you to prove all you have been claiminging!

As this is my thread and this thread is about the eclipse I will not allow you to change the subject old man.

You are just trying to avoid addressing the points I raised about the Black hole Sun.

It is obvious to anyone who has observed the photographic evidence and "REAL" video footage I have provided that the Black hole Sun is responsible for the  Solar eclipse and NOT the dissappearing and reappearing Magic Moon.

I will accept the refusal of you and your colleagues to answer the points raised on the said object as an admission that I'm correct and that your Heliocentric model is a ridiculous fabrication that was concocted in the 19 th century which explains why it is so easily pulled apart by any person of average intelligence and above.

You fool NO one with your nonsensical  explanations out of scale diagrams and shit CGI.

As you will come to realise I'm a man of my word and as I said I will keep posting the thread below until you address the points raised.

Your explanation is unsatisfactory.

No. I am correct. You have reapeatedly failed to show anything wrong with any argument that has been presented against you. Instead you just dismiss it as unacceptable.

Any normal person can understand that as the moon's total orbital path is 27 to 29 days and 1.5 million miles it would have to travel at least a 190000 miles to cross the USA west to east because it is 200000 miles away on your Heliocentric model and in reality the USA is nearly 3000 miles wide so we could say that is roughly 12.5% of the alleged circumfrence of your imaginary Globe which to keep it simple represents roughly 12.5% of the Moons orbital path.

In reality any normal person will know it is impossible for the Moons shadow to travel west to east as they see the Moon rise in the East and set in the West EVERYDAY.

It is also impossible as shown in the first video I posted at the start of the thread because the earth's angular velocity on your model is 27 times greater than the Moon's actual velocity.

You have failed to take into account that the Solar Eclipse is visable in the Sky and it is the Earth's alleged angular Velocity as you and your colleague's have agreed that determines what we see in the sky.

A video that describes the orbit of the Moon on your Heliocentric model.

Light travels in straight lines .

The Eclispe is caused by the moon passing between the sun and the earth.

The Sun has to be directly behind the Moon and the Earth has to be directly in front of the Moon.

An object shadow will follow the object when the light source is directly behind it.

You are now claiming the Moon moves in the opposite direction to what is observed this would be the only possible way that the Moon's shadow can move west to East when the light source which is the Sun is directly behind it.

http://www.livephysics.com/physical-constants/mechanics-pc/angular-speed-earth/

You are fooling no one with your heliocentric nonsense. It is impossible for the path of the solar eclipse to move in completely the opposite direction to the moon.

The moon rises in the East and sets in th west.

The Solar Eclipse starts in the west and finishes if the East. The Earth's angular velocity which Is one rotation every 24 hrs is 27 times faster than the Moon's velocity.

This is why the moon allegedly rises in the east and sets in the west.

If the Moon's velocity was greater than the angular velocity of the earth the Moon would rise in the West and set in the East it would also have to orbit the earth more than once every 24 hours to achieve this.

Here is a description of a solar eclipse on your model.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solar_eclipse It clearly says the eclipse is caused when the moon passes in front of the sun.

The moon takes 27 days to orbit the earth.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orbit_of_the_Moon

On your model the Sun is stationary regarding it's position to the earth and the moon .

http://kidseclipse.com/sun-earth-moon-move/

I chose this link so you Stupid and gullable Heliocentric's can try to understand how and why the upcoming Solar Eclipse is impossible on your model.

It is impossible for an objects shadow to move in the opposite direction to the said object when the light source is stationary.

The only way this would be possible on your model would be if the Sun was moving millions of miles in relation to the earth and did not maintain it's alleged position in the centre of the solar system.

https://www.quora.com/Is-the-sun-the-center-of-the-solar-system-Why So

I will tell you again it is impossible for the Moon to cast a shadow on the Earth that is 24 times smaller than itself.

So I will tell you again it is impossible for the Solar Eclipse to move across the Earth west to East which is the opposite direction to the moon on your Heliocentric model.

Your Heliocentric model does not match reality as such your Heliocentric model is false.

Part one Part two

Anyone that has observed the total eclipse can verify that it is not the Moon .

One would expect to see Earth shine because of the earth's high albedo.

Earth shine has never been observed with the naked eye .

When the eclipse is observed with the naked eye a black object is observed eclipsing the Sun.

When the eclipse is observed with the naked eye the moon is not visible.

The video below demonstrates that it was not the moon eclipsing the Sun ( 30 seconds - 4:00

The Moon does not have to be visible elsewhere in the sky whilst the Black Sun is eclipsing the Sun.

It is not up to you to determine the criteria of satisfactory evidence regarding the Black Sun eclipsing the Sun.

The video above clearly shows that the Moon is not in front of the Sun.

The spectrum analyser shows the Sun is giving it's light off as expected for an object that shape,  if the Moon was eclipsing the sun as you Heliocentrics claim there would not be an even distribution of light around the Sun .

You and your brethren can not explain the evenly distributed light around the Sun regarding the video footage taken of the eclipse provided .

The evenly distributed light shown by the spectrum analysers show there is NO solid object in front of the Sun .

The video also highlighted how NASA got their timing wrong .

We have all observed how the moon moves across the sky ;  in an hour it moves roughly 15 degrees to the observer on the ground.

At 13:30 on the video an hour before NASA predicted the eclipse we can observe from the video footage that the Black Sun has already started interfering with the Sun.

The above would be impossible if it was the Moon eclipsing the Sun as the Moon would be an estimated  few degrees away to the observer at 13:30  .

The image demonstrates that the light is clearly evenly distributed around the Sun and that there is no object such as the Moon in front of the sun .

The pattern demonstrated on the image provided shows what would be expected if the sun was that shape .

The video shows there is no sign of your invisible disappearing and reappearing Magic Moon .

The deviation from the perfect circle of light around the Sun is what should be expected as the Sun was a waning crescent at the time of the said image that was taken from the video provided .

If a solid object such as the Moon was obstructing the Sun during the Solar Eclipse  there would be little to no light coming from the Sun on the side of the said obstruction .

The image provided doesn't show this as it shows an even distribution of light all around the Sun .

It would also be an impossible coincidence for scattered light to form the correct pattern of evenly distributed light for the Eclipsed Sun as demonstrated in the video provided .

On your heliocentric model the light is allegedly scattered in space and the Shadow is caused by your Magic Moon .

As light in space travels in straight lines we would not be able to observe the pattern of light demonstrated in the video provided earlier if your heliocentric model is correct .

Here is another video that goes into great detail regarding the Solar eclipse.

The video provided also shows pictures taken during the eclipse that show very strange orb like shadows .

The narrator has determined that this is down to the black hole Sun obstructing the Sun .

He also claims that these small orbs that the black hole Sun is constructed of is what is causing the strange shadows that have been photographed during the eclipse and shown in the video .

He also constructs a 3D model using a simulation that displays what we should of observed during the Eclipse if your Heliocentric model is correct .

There is a huge difference between what was observed during the eclipse and what should of been observed if your heliocentric model was correct .

The video :

The video below shows the small orbs that the Black Hole Sun is constructed of in front of the Sun ; the said image was taken from a high altitude aircraft and it also shows these orbs projected onto the ground the said image was taken from eye level about 180 cm the two images combined verify that these small orbs cause the Solar Eclipse and that these small orbs amalgamate to form the Black Hole Sun.

The images where taken from an high altitude aircraft  this video proves it is not the Moon that eclipses the Sun it is the Black Hole Sun.

The video's:

In the image below provided by NASA  it doesn't show the umbra /penumbra it shows one huge shadow it is certainly bigger than 70 miles wide.

:

This image from NASA proves your Heliocentric model doesn't match reality.

The alleged shadow cast on Jupiter shown in the video below is about the same size as your imaginary Globe and NOT 70 miles wide .

The video below also highlights some of the many contradictions regarding the Heliocentric model.

These many contradictions show your model is pure fabrication and doesn't match the reality that has been observed and verified as such your ridiculous Heliocentric model is both unacceptable and impossible.

The Black Hole Sun is the cause of the Solar Eclipse and not the Moon.

Heliocentric's are delusional and inferior to debate your ridiculous model with me is pure folly.

I hope you all enjoy this Flat Earth nursery rhyme it is one of my favourites twinkle twinkle little star.