Eclipse 21.08.17 will debunk the Globe

• 1484 Replies

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
Re: Eclipse 21.08.17 will debunk the Globe
« Reply #1140 on: September 12, 2017, 05:29:35 AM »
Globers are such indoctrinated pawns that do not understand that others created their artificially constructed reality.
And those ''others'' do not care for you at all, because you ain't part of their private club ....you are just a pawn in a game they invented !!!
Look around in Iraque and ask the locals and understand what could be your destiny sooner than you think.
I think you are dreaming!

You would be a lot more convincing if you or any other flat earther actually had a flat earth model that worked and explained all that we see around us, even just visual observations on and from earth.

One that got all of these right might be a start!
  • A map that distances and direction can be found from.

• A model of the motion of the sun that gives correct sunrise and sunset, times and directions,
              that shows the correct direction and elevation of the sun during the day,
              and as well as explaining the sunrise as we see it, the sun staying the same size all day and setting behind the horizon.

• Has the correct shapes of all the countries, as have been determined by surveying, in many cases for centuries.

• an explanation of moon phases and eclipses.

• a model of the planets and stars that agrees with our observations - even with simple visual observations would be a start.

?

dutchy

« Reply #1141 on: September 12, 2017, 05:50:34 AM »
Globers are such indoctrinated pawns that do not understand that others created their artificially constructed reality.
And those ''others'' do not care for you at all, because you ain't part of their private club ....you are just a pawn in a game they invented !!!
Look around in Iraque and ask the locals and understand what could be your destiny sooner than you think.

You would be a lot more convincing if you or any other flat earther actually had a flat earth model that worked and explained all that we see around us, even just visual observations on and from earth.
No, that is your way of doing things !
Mine is to go back to the PROVEN fundamentals of earth not some fantasy cosmology.
And in that proven FLAT reality, no one has ever showed any curvature whatsoever in accordance with the current measurements of the hypothetical ball.

Globers should tell their kids that they take their 30cm globe for a nice fieldtrip in Montana.
And after driving around for days tell them there are stars the size of Montana if earth was only as big as your tiny globe...that is your model of reality !!!

The shape of earth, it's tilt. speed, origans are all part of the same cosmological fairytail.
You can't focuss on just the shape of our world, because according to the current cosmology the shape is a result of all other implemented nonsense....and that includes stars with a
2.400.000.000.km diameter and a volume 5.000.000.000 that of the sun !

The above is all part of your model,....i understand you want to focus on the shape of earth solely, because this way you can ignore the absurdities that are part of your globe, not my flatearth.
You do understand it is like a house of cards, remove one piece and the rest will tumble down eventually.
I really wonder if you support the entire cosmological view that includes the examples i gave....you give some mixed hints at times.

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #1142 on: September 12, 2017, 06:21:20 AM »
A person in Australia can look south at the same time a person in South Africa looks south and they will both see the Southern Cross due south. But no, it's totally flat.

You are not above astronomers and astrophysicists. Understand? I want you to confirm you understand you do not know more about space than people who study space for a living.
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

It's no slur if it's fact.

« Reply #1143 on: September 12, 2017, 06:22:37 AM »

Mine is to go back to the PROVEN fundamentals of earth not some fantasy cosmology.
And in that proven FLAT reality, no one has ever showed any curvature whatsoever in accordance with the current measurements of the hypothetical ball.

Globers should tell their kids that they take their 30cm globe for a nice fieldtrip in Montana.
And after driving around for days tell them there are stars the size of Montana if earth was only as big as your tiny globe...that is your model of reality !!!

The shape of earth, it's tilt. speed, origans are all part of the same cosmological fairytail.
You can't focuss on just the shape of our world, because according to the current cosmology the shape is a result of all other implemented nonsense....and that includes stars with a

The above is all part of your model,....i understand you want to focus on the shape of earth solely, because this way you can ignore the absurdities that are part of your globe, not my flatearth.
You do understand it is like a house of cards, remove one piece and the rest will tumble down eventually.
I really wonder if you support the entire cosmological view that includes the examples i gave....you give some mixed hints at times.
But conversely when you can't even adequately describe or model every day observations upon a flat Earth, why should we expect any of your other ideas or theories about the rest of the universe to be true or even plausible? You spout about all of these 'ridiculous' ideas, then claim they are all because of the globe Earth model. Well fine then, guess I'll accept them. They only serve to make the universe a vast and incredibly interesting space that we are just beginning to look at actually exploring. You can't even model the shape of the continents, or explain the distance to the sun. Hell, you basically only have religion to fall back on for the creation of the Earth too for that matter.

"I can't see the curvature!" You exclaim over and over again. Yet not only has the curvature in many of your photo's been pointed out, but if that's the *only* issue with the model, perhaps you should do some research into why that might be giving you problems, instead of claiming it means everything must be flat instead, hmm?

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #1144 on: September 12, 2017, 06:30:24 AM »
The above is all part of your model,....
At least we have a model.  What does FET have?

Believe it or not, it is possible to believe that the earth is round without supporting the rest of the RE cosmological model.  RE geocentrists do it all the time (and they have their act together a whole lot better than FE'ers).  Even RE scientists will admit that much of their understanding of the universe is incomplete and an educated guess at best.  But none of that changes the shape of the earth.
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

?

zork

« Reply #1145 on: September 12, 2017, 06:30:47 AM »
  If you take account this square kilometer or couple or little more around you then I guess you can say that you have proven flat reality in your vicinity. But there is absolutely no evidence that entire earth is flat. Also if the flat reality is proven then why it does not have physical representation? For current cosmological model there are thousands, just one site for example - http://www.orrerymaker.com/ . What is wrong with these things? And why can't you put your flat reality in physical model?
Rowbotham had bad eyesight
-
http://thulescientific.com/Lynch%20Curvature%202008.pdf - Visually discerning the curvature of the Earth
http://thulescientific.com/TurbulentShipWakes_Lynch_AO_2005.pdf - Turbulent ship wakes:further evidence that the Earth is round.

Gumwars

• A poke in your eye good sir...
« Reply #1146 on: September 12, 2017, 06:32:21 AM »

The only absurdity present is your continued, unsupported claims of a flat earth.  You are absolutely correct that this topic is akin to a house of cards; behold the deck that lay at your feet.  FE is not a theory, it isn't even conjecture, it is a failed attempt at being different for no reason at all.
Quote from: Carl Sagan
We should endeavor to always keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out.

« Reply #1147 on: September 12, 2017, 06:49:35 AM »
also dutchy:

i still wait for the information of the text you were talking about in a post above.

please let me know where i can find this text.
Couldn't find the whole essay,.....seems to have vanished for the internet.
I read it like i said long ago and to clarify myself :
I do not believe in a concave earth, only that different models are hypothetical possible if you skip those laughable moon and mars missions.
Then it is to be seen what reality is.
For now i am a flatearther, because the evidence for a missing curve is overwhelming !

Zork pointed out my typo...it was Mostafa instead of Mustafa !

so you do not believe in a hollow earth and the explanations that guy makes in his text.
but you believe the stuff that he wrote that could fit to the flat earth idea.

but his explanations are done so it does fit for a hollow earth and not for a flat earth.

but anyway, this is only a "thinkmodel" there are no proven evidence that it could be possible.

therefore it is like a religion: its a believe without any proof.

you claim there is no evidence for the curvature of the earth, you are complete ignoring the evidence that was explained to you
(my explanation of the no visible lower lever of Toronto wile looking across lake ontario and the sun set we all can see at each day)

?

dutchy

« Reply #1148 on: September 12, 2017, 07:50:48 AM »
so you do not believe in a hollow earth and the explanations that guy makes in his text.
but you believe the stuff that he wrote that could fit to the flat earth idea.

but his explanations are done so it does fit for a hollow earth and not for a flat earth.

but anyway, this is only a "thinkmodel" there are no proven evidence that it could be possible.

therefore it is like a religion: its a believe without any proof.

you claim there is no evidence for the curvature of the earth, you are complete ignoring the evidence that was explained to you
(my explanation of the no visible lower lever of Toronto wile looking across lake ontario and the sun set we all can see at each day)
Don't you see how many times i point out that globers jump to conclusions without trying to understand flatearthers ?
Granted my grammar is bad !

But i said i do not believe in a concave earth, but that Mostafa Abdelkader engaged in a thought process that shows our current ''understanding'' of the universe is a mere choice of directions after standing on a crossroad.

Here are the most important sentences  of his essay !

For one who dogmatically insists on believing the unprovable hypothesis that light propagates in straight lines over distances of billions of light-years, the universe must be the universally accepted Copernican system. If one is open-minded enough to get rid of one’s attatcment to this dogma, then the only alternative universe is Geocosmos. The former, with its incredibly gigantic stellar galaxies and other celestial objects distant billions of light-years, and its stupendous energy sources, scattered aimlessly throughout space, reduces the earth and the solar system to nothing in comparison; whereas in the latter, the earth’s surface is the finite boundary of the whole universe contained within it. Since both universes are equally possible, there is no valid reason for astronomers, astrophysicists, and other scientists to confine their attention exclusively to the study of [the Copernican system], totally dropping the competitive [Geocosmos] out of their consideration. 

These are remarkable conclusions.

The only one realising that you need physical proof for the model of the earth is Cyrus Teed who built a rectilliniator.
He did so in a backward time with vague outcomes, but the idea of a physicall structure is extremely appealing.
If they are willing to built facilities like CERN and the latest one to search for gravitational waves then it seems more and more absurd that such curvature structure does not excist.

All the lame excuses about that there is enough proof and supporters and understanding of the globe so that such a structure is unwanted is poor reasoning.
In the Netherlands we all know we live under sealevel, but we still create these kind of devices, because it's fun to actually see how much beneath sealevel you are.
To have absolute proof of the curvature through a physicall structure would be awesome.
That it is absent today is a smoking gun in favour of flat and concave earth !

I myself had done the test long ago if you would give me the money and many flatearthers face the same problems.
We are absolutely sure that the amount of supposed curvature given in the current model is false !!
« Last Edit: September 12, 2017, 07:56:19 AM by dutchy »

« Reply #1149 on: September 12, 2017, 08:14:19 AM »

I myself had done the test long ago if you would give me the money and many flatearthers face the same problems.
We are absolutely sure that the amount of supposed curvature given in the current model is false !!

ok sed up a indigogo campaign or a gofundme or maybe a Kickstarter project to collect money for the ultimate research to prove the shape of the earth.

as rewards you could give anybody that give money a portion of the Nobel price and also a part of all income you will get when you get invited by any TV-Station to present your results.
Also should it be possible to sell a book with the data of the research and the story how you proved millions of scientists and the whole space industry are wrong.

you should be able to earn millions with the results.

So, its up to you to stay to your words and set up the research for the Flat Earth Idea.

what is your excuse to do that.

Crutchwater

• Stop Indoctrinating me!
« Reply #1150 on: September 12, 2017, 08:48:23 AM »
"THE. MAN" will never let the true shape of the Earth be known!

Don't ask me why...
I will always be Here To Laugh At You.

Sentinel

• Open your eyes...
« Reply #1151 on: September 12, 2017, 09:06:49 AM »
In the Netherlands we all know we live under sealevel, but we still create these kind of devices, because it's fun to actually see how much beneath sealevel you are.

Who actually told you that? The government? How could you be sure this is true?
"No snowflake in an avalanche ever feels responsible."

Stanislaw Jerzy Lec

hoppy

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #1152 on: September 12, 2017, 09:49:04 AM »
I've come to the following conclusion, and I'll borrow this from an anonymous scribe with my own spin:

"Debating with a flat earther is like playing chess with a pigeon; they knock the pieces over, crap all over the board, and in the end strut around like they won."
Well i can make up my own prose....

''when you are a pawn on a chessboard, the rules forbid you to look behind,......because if you could, you'd be shocked to see who is giving you orders to execute their little games ''

Looking at the syntax of your sentence, I'd be more than happy to revisit your writing after you get an education.  Until then I'll keep my understanding of the world and you can keep your... whatever the hell it is.
Confirmed shill tactics.
God is real.                                         
http://www.scribd.com/doc/9665708/Flat-Earth-Bible-02-of-10-The-Flat-Earth

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #1153 on: September 12, 2017, 10:52:18 AM »
The only one realising that you need physical proof for the model of the earth is Cyrus Teed who built a rectilliniator.
He did so in a backward time with vague outcomes, but the idea of a physicall structure is extremely appealing.
If they are willing to built facilities like CERN and the latest one to search for gravitational waves then it seems more and more absurd that such curvature structure does not excist.
Did you know that there is an entire branch of earth science and applied mathematics dedicated to studying the size, shape and movements of the earth?  It's called geodesy and has been around for several hundred years.  If honestly think that there is insufficient empirical evidence for the round earth, then maybe you should ask some of these guys:

http://www.iag-aig.org/
https://www.aagsmo.org/
https://www.gim-international.com/content/article/what-is-geodesy
https://serc.carleton.edu/getsi/geodesy/index.html
https://earthsciences.osu.edu/geodetic

?

zork

« Reply #1154 on: September 12, 2017, 10:58:58 AM »

This is really interesting. Dutchy, how did you measured that you are so much below sea level? Or do you really believe some gadget which was put up by government and built using round earth data?
-
http://thulescientific.com/Lynch%20Curvature%202008.pdf - Visually discerning the curvature of the Earth
http://thulescientific.com/TurbulentShipWakes_Lynch_AO_2005.pdf - Turbulent ship wakes:further evidence that the Earth is round.

Sentinel

• Open your eyes...
« Reply #1155 on: September 12, 2017, 11:09:30 AM »

This is really interesting. Dutchy, how did you measured that you are so much below sea level? Or do you really believe some gadget which was put up by government and built using round earth data?

It would be priceless if he would've fallen for something just by being told of, yet accusing round earthers of being silly and indoctrinated by claiming of doing the exact same thing.  ;D

Stanislaw Jerzy Lec

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #1156 on: September 12, 2017, 11:21:10 AM »
To have absolute proof of the curvature through a physicall structure would be awesome.
That it is absent today is a smoking gun in favour of flat and concave earth !
It's only absent because you obviously don't know where to look.  Devices like very large linear particle accelerators need to be perfectly straight over several kilometers and do need to take into account the curvature of the earth.

Klystron Gallery

Your microwave oven has a klystron inside, but SLAC has 250 of them, and they each pump roughly 65 megawatts of microwave radiation into the linear accelerator. The klystron gallery sits directly above the linear accelerator, which runs for about 2 miles in a perfectly straight line. When you look down the line of klystrons, the floor appears to slope upwards, but that's an optical illusion -- it's perfectly level. The eye is used to seeing the curvature of the earth at long distances, and because the floor doesn’t curve, your brain interprets that as an upward slope.

?

dutchy

« Reply #1157 on: September 12, 2017, 11:50:02 AM »

I think because we have dozens of large rivers connected with the sea and pratically all land is a flat polder with hundreds of precise water pump stations regulating the incoming polder waters so that there is enough reference with the actual sealevel to place a device that shows how high the land is compared to the known waterlevels.
That is why those devices are placed in water with a known height. Really simple !!!

No globe needed !

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #1158 on: September 12, 2017, 11:52:24 AM »

I think because we have dozens of large rivers connected with the sea and pratically all land is a flat polder with hundreds of precise water pump stations regulating the incoming polder waters so that there is enough reference with the actual sealevel to place a device that shows how high the land is compared to the known waterlevels.
That is why those devices are placed in water with a known height. Really simple !!!

No globe needed !
Of course none of that conflicts with the globe earth either.

?

dutchy

« Reply #1159 on: September 12, 2017, 12:15:31 PM »
I don't feel like replying to each one of you,....a bit to much !

But think about the following without immidiatly trying to redicule or debunk my requests.

If the earth is a sphere with a circomference of roughly 40.000 km then i propose the following thought process ! (just for fun )

1 Cut this hypothetical sphere into pie slices each measuring one km wide at the outer edge of the sphere.
2 Compare that slightly bend km with a perfect mathematically straight km. And give the exact amount of how much bending takes place in mm.
3 Place both km (the straight and curved one on top of eachother....the straight one on top)
4 Now precisely calculate the amount of cm that the curved km bends downwards at the beginning and the end of the km (the straight km is a tine bit wider of course)

And the blue one needs te be upside down of course, but you get the idea
5 Now you have the exact curvature present in each and every km of the hypothetical ball with a circomference of 40.000 km.
6 built a straight line as solid structure, or laser based along a huge body of water,(the seashore/lake) and start measuring earth's curvature !
« Last Edit: September 12, 2017, 12:21:53 PM by dutchy »

?

zork

« Reply #1160 on: September 12, 2017, 12:19:40 PM »

So, you don't know and you didn't measure it yourself. You just trust government who put it up and said to you that this is how much you are under sea level.
-

« Reply #1161 on: September 12, 2017, 12:22:27 PM »
I don't feel like replying to each one of you,....a bit to much !

But think about the following without immidiatly trying to redicule or debunk my requests.

If the earth is a sphere with a circomference of roughly 40.000 km then i propose the following thought process ! (just for fun )

1 Cut this hypothetical sphere into pie slices each measuring one km wide at the outer edge of the sphere.
2 Compare that slightly bend km with a perfect mathematically straight km. And give the exact amount of how much bending takes place in mm.
3 Place both km (the straight and curved one on top of eachother....the straight one on top)
4 Now precisely calculate the amount of cm that the curved km bends downwards at the beginning and the end of the km (the straight km is a tine bit wider of course)

And the blue one needs te be upside down of course, but you get the idea
5 Now you have the exact curvature present in each and every km of the hypothetical ball with a circomference of 40.000 km.
6 built a straight line as solid structure, water or laser based along the seashore or a huge watertank and start measuring earth's curvature !
Ok, umm interesting thought experiment. But one question, one issue. Q: What's the point you're making or attempting to make here? I'm not really seeing it. I: As mentioned the Earth isn't a perfect sphere. So the curve you just had us think about in our heads will not be the nature of the curve seen across the globe. So again I guess. But Y Tho?

?

dutchy

« Reply #1162 on: September 12, 2017, 12:28:11 PM »
So, you don't know and you didn't measure it yourself. You just trust government who put it up and said to you that this is how much you are under sea level.
It is easy the Dutch have been doing this for centuries !

You simple have to follow the canal to the sea and if needed add or deminish the height differences between the sealevel and canal level at the present water pomp station that levels the canal with the sea !

Sentinel

• Open your eyes...
« Reply #1163 on: September 12, 2017, 12:29:01 PM »

Reeks of conspiracy. How would poor dutchy know his precious tax money would be invested in those pumps and everything else to prevent poor netherlands from drowning for real? It could as well be a scam...  ;D

Stanislaw Jerzy Lec

Sentinel

• Open your eyes...
« Reply #1164 on: September 12, 2017, 12:30:52 PM »
It is easy the Dutch have been doing this for centuries !

Gosh, so the Great Dutch Drowning Conspiracy has actually been there for centuries??  :o ;D ;D

Stanislaw Jerzy Lec

?

zork

« Reply #1165 on: September 12, 2017, 12:32:19 PM »
Dutchy, there is practical exercice for you. Go to http://obeattie.github.io/gmaps-radius , select some place far away from Neterhland, lets take for example something near Black Sea, Georgia, Batumi. Where the radius is put 3000 kilometers and click on Batumi. Part of circle goes through Netherland, Amsterdam. Can you zoom in and measure the curvature of the part of circle which goes through Amsterdam? Preferably part of circle which length is some 10 kilometers.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2017, 12:44:51 PM by zork »
-

?

zork

« Reply #1166 on: September 12, 2017, 12:34:24 PM »
You simple have to follow the canal to the sea and if needed add or deminish the height differences between the sealevel and canal level at the present water pomp station that levels the canal with the sea !
So you still didn't do it yourself and just copy paste pictures from somewhere else and just trust government who put it up.
-

?

dutchy

« Reply #1167 on: September 12, 2017, 12:37:43 PM »
Ok, umm interesting thought experiment. But one question, one issue. Q: What's the point you're making or attempting to make here? I'm not really seeing it. I: As mentioned the Earth isn't a perfect sphere. So the curve you just had us think about in our heads will not be the nature of the curve seen across the globe. So again I guess. But Y Tho?
The point is that i have no clue whatsoever how much the bend km in this mathematical perfect sphere would bend in cm at the beginning and the end.
Surely someone knows the exact numbers when we can measure 1/10.000 of a proton's diameter to find gravitational waves.

After i receive the exact numbers involved in such bend km derived from a perfect sphere with a circomference of 40.000 km, i at least have a great starting point.
I have many more suggestions, but i truly want to know the amount of bending of this mathematically perfect slice of one km wide derived from a perfect sphere with a circomference of 40.000 km.

I want to know because i really believe that the amount of bending is considerable (at least 10-20 cm over each and every km)
And that is simple that much that it could be used on our not so perfect sphere as a reference to either confirm or exclude any curvature for a ball roughly measuring 40.000 km in circomference.

Again i have no idea what the exact numbers for the hypothetical globe km slice are, my expertise is lacking, therefor i ask you the experts of a globe and it's properties.

« Last Edit: September 12, 2017, 12:44:09 PM by dutchy »

« Reply #1168 on: September 12, 2017, 12:48:22 PM »
The point is that i have no clue whatsoever how much the bend km in this mathematical perfect sphere would bend in cm at the beginning and the end.
Surely someone knows the exact numbers when we can measure 1/10.000 of a proton's diameter to find gravitational waves.

After i receive the exact numbers involved in such bend km derived from a perfect sphere with a circomference of 40.000 km, i at least have a great starting point.
I have many more suggestions, but i truly want to know the amount of bending of this mathematically perfect slice of one km wide derived from a perfect sphere with a circomference of 40.000 km.

I want to know because i really believe that the amount of bending is considerable (at least 10-20 cm over each and every km)
And that is simple that much that it could be used on our not so perfect sphere as a reference to either confirm or exclude any curvature for a ball roughly measuring 40.000 km in circomference.

Again i have no idea what the exact numbers for the hypothetical globe km slice are, my expertise is lacking, therefor i ask you the experts of a globe and it's properties.
Look it up.

?

dutchy

« Reply #1169 on: September 12, 2017, 12:49:30 PM »
So you still didn't do it yourself and just copy paste pictures from somewhere else and just trust government who put it up.
Actually i have one in a small canal only 300 meters behind my backyard in the former Floriade exhibit !
I can follow the canal to the sea (only 15km) and confirm that the measuring tool in this canal fits the sealevel !

I think only few people realise that every square km in the Holland/Netherlands is connected through canals and rivers floating into the sea eventually.

And all thousends of tiny canals that act as capillaries are not in that picture !!!