Eclipse 21.08.17 will debunk the Globe

• 1484 Replies
Re: Eclipse 21.08.17 will debunk the Globe
« Reply #1020 on: September 08, 2017, 01:57:58 AM »
I have shown and explained how and why the Solar Eclipse is impossible on your model numerous times .
I have continually pulled apart every explanation you and your brethren have defecated.
I have provided proof and explanations ; you and your brethren choose to ignore them as they destroy your Strange religion .
I have already proven you to be a liar earlier on in the thread ; remember when you claimed to be a labourer who constructs buildings , why should anyone believe your stories now ?
You fool NO ONE .
You have not addressed any of the points I raised in my last post.
Simply saying  " the Heliocentric model is correct " is not acceptable you are not helping your religion.
Your worn out heliocentric model is ridiculous anyone that looks into it will see it for the nonsense it truly is .
Your Strange Heliocentric Religion is False.
No you haven't.
You have repeatedly asserted crap which was torn to shreds.

You have now even started describing yourself.

Here is how this discussion has went:
You assert pure bullshit.
We point out exactly what is wrong with that and what the correct analysis of the model shows by doing the analysis.
You claim that isn't acceptable, without pointing out a single thing wrong and then assert more shit.
This repeats for a bit and then you start trying to go off on tangents to avoid defeat before you start bringing up the same refute shit.

You claim we haven't addressed the points you raised and that we are just saying the HC model is correct.
But that isn't what is happening at all.
We address your points.
We point out what is wrong with them.

You are the one ignoring all the points.
You are the one simply dismissing it entirely as unacceptable and then asserting the HC model is false.

So thanks for pointing out that what you are doing proves nothing.

So no, you have failed to prove anything except that you lack honesty and integrity.

« Reply #1021 on: September 08, 2017, 02:00:38 AM »
You should take an extensive course in photoshop, because that grey ball crossing an earth cartoon looks like shit.
Instead of annoying flatearthers you could have improved your photoshop skills in your precious time.
And the SF you present would look a whole lot more realistic.

Everytime you post that grey thing in front of that cartoon i laugh. It's 2017 not 1999  ;D ;D.... photoshop. has come a long way since then......iow i suggest to update your cartoons before you post them over here.
Unlike you, we care more about the truth, so we won't Photoshop something to make it look nice. We will stick to the real pictures.

?

dutchy

« Reply #1022 on: September 08, 2017, 02:46:37 AM »
You should take an extensive course in photoshop, because that grey ball crossing an earth cartoon looks like shit.
Instead of annoying flatearthers you could have improved your photoshop skills in your precious time.

Everytime you post that grey thing in front of that cartoon i laugh. It's 2017 not 1999  ;D ;D.... photoshop. has come a long way since then......iow i suggest to update your cartoons before you post them over here.
Unlike you, we care more about the truth, so we won't Photoshop something to make it look nice. We will stick to the real pictures.
Wuzzzz ?? Do i hear you say that grey ball crossing cartoon earth is a real picture taken from 1 million miles away ?
Please tell me that you don't.......

« Reply #1023 on: September 08, 2017, 02:57:47 AM »
Great post,....you have certainly gained a supporter !!!
If by "great" you mean a great pile of crap, then you are right.
If you mean intelligent, rational or honest, then you are completely wrong.

But as a pile of crap matches what you typically provide it isn't surprising you find it great.

As he has continually failed to show how the eclipse is impossible on a HC model, or any problem with it, perhaps you can help him out?
I have shown and explained how and why the Solar Eclipse is impossible on your model numerous times .

I have continually pulled apart every explanation you and your brethren have defecated.

I have provided proof and explanations ; you and your brethren choose to ignore them as they destroy your Strange religion .
Iíve tried to stay out of this but you write crap like this as if it really happened.  You havenít proved anything.  Youíve provided conjecture without a single shred of evidence.

However, I provided you with all the information, calculations, and assumptions for predicting the path of an eclipse.  I even provided the calculations for the path of Aug 21st eclipse.  You ignored every post I made where I showed how it was done.  We all know itís because you have no clue how to debunk it.

Of course, youíll come back with some rubbish about it being unacceptable, incorrect, or some such crap.  But, the reality is you have debunked nothing ďnumerous timesĒ.  You donít even have to balls to prove the math wrong.  The links I provided handed you the golden opportunity to show once and for all the math doesnít work the way NASA says it does and you didnít even address it...itís ok, we all know you canít so thatís why you kept ignoring the links.

I have already proven you to be a liar earlier on in the thread ; remember when you claimed to be a labourer who constructs buildings , why should anyone believe your stories now ?

You fool NO ONE .

Simply saying  " the Heliocentric model is correct " is not acceptable you are not helping your religion.

Your worn out heliocentric model is ridiculous anyone that looks into it will see it for the nonsense it truly is .

Every piece of evidence youíve provided is conjecture, fabrication, and completely unsupportable.  I provided you with a working analytical, heliocentric based model and not once did you show it doesnít work.  If nothing else, NASAís model is mathematical proof that a solar eclipse is possible in a heliocentric model.  If an eclipse was really impossible in a heliocentric model you could have easily proved it by debunking the analytical model.  If itís impossible the math canít work but youíre afraid of it because you canít prove itís wrong.

Instead of making up unsupportable crap such as a black sun, how about you show an analytical model that predicts the exact path of any eclipse.  Thereís one coming in 2024. That would be a perfect place to start.  Youíre an EE right?  You should be able to work through the math and come up with a workable model.

We all know youíll come back with more hand waving and claims of ďnot acceptableĒ or ďnonsenseĒ because thatís all youíve got.  Thatís all youíve ever had...made up shit and junk science.  All of which is unsupportable.

Mike
Since it costs 1.82Ę to produce a penny, putting in your 2Ę if really worth 3.64Ę.

« Reply #1024 on: September 08, 2017, 03:43:10 AM »
Wuzzzz ?? Do i hear you say that grey ball crossing cartoon earth is a real picture taken from 1 million miles away ?
Do you have anything at all to indicate it is photoshopped?
No.

?

zork

« Reply #1025 on: September 08, 2017, 04:10:55 AM »
Do you have anything at all to indicate it is photoshopped?
No.
He does not have. He is like RiF - I do not find it acceptable.
Rowbotham had bad eyesight
-
http://thulescientific.com/Lynch%20Curvature%202008.pdf - Visually discerning the curvature of the Earth
http://thulescientific.com/TurbulentShipWakes_Lynch_AO_2005.pdf - Turbulent ship wakes:further evidence that the Earth is round.

« Reply #1026 on: September 08, 2017, 04:45:56 AM »
You fool NO ONE .
No you haven't.

We point out exactly what is wrong with that and what the correct analysis of the model shows by doing the analysis.
You claim that isn't acceptable, without pointing out a single thing wrong and then assert more shit.
This repeats for a bit and then you start trying to go off on tangents to avoid defeat before you start bringing up the same refute shit.

You claim we haven't addressed the points you raised and that we are just saying the HC model is correct.
We address your points.

You are the one simply dismissing it entirely as unacceptable and then asserting the HC model is false.

So no, you have failed to prove anything except that you lack honesty and integrity.

Incorrect.

I start every post with a dismissal of your defecated explanation .

I then give an explanation and occasionally provide videos regarding your verbal diarrhea .

Exactly what points have you addressed that where raised in my last post ?

The Black hole Sun ?

The photograph shown in the video that shows millions of little projected orbs on the ground ?

The way the light simulation in the video  contradicts your Heliocentric model ?

Your explanation has not addressed these points whatsoever and as such is not acceptable.

« Reply #1027 on: September 08, 2017, 05:22:12 AM »

I have debunked your Imaginary Globe numerous times already .

Incorrect!  The moon and Globe still look and rotate like:
If you don't like it, tough luck. Dem''s da fax, all da fax an' nuttin' but da fax, so you'll just haf'ta lumpit!

Your stuck-in-the-mud pancake earth is nothing but your dreaming,  wake up and look around at the Great Gigantic Glorious Globe!

You realize your argument essentially comes down to, your evidence proves me wrong so it must be fake.

Sentinel

• Open your eyes...
« Reply #1028 on: September 08, 2017, 12:57:42 PM »
incorrect, not acceptable, blah blah blah...

just wonder for how long those frail straws would last for poor I.i.B....  :-\
"No snowflake in an avalanche ever feels responsible."

Stanislaw Jerzy Lec

« Reply #1029 on: September 08, 2017, 01:51:14 PM »

Incorrect.

I then give an explanation and occasionally provide videos regarding your verbal diarrhea .

The Black hole Sun ?

The photograph shown in the video that shows millions of little projected orbs on the ground ?

The way the light simulation in the video  contradicts your Heliocentric model ?

Your explanation has not addressed these points whatsoever and as such is not acceptable.

You are correct, you start just about every post with a dismissal of his explanation.  With no regard to any explanation on your part to why you dismis his claim, though.  You just say his claim (or anybody's claim) is unacceptable, say you have proven them wrong, but I can't find any proof.  All I find is assertions of your claim.  Just because you say something, that is not evidence.  Just because you don't understand how something works, doesn't make it a lie.  I have gone through your posts and can't find any claim you make that is backed by any real science.  How in the world do you expect flat earth to be taken serious by anybody with an IQ of 60 or above that doesn't have any scientific basis?  Your arrogance and ignorance astounds me.  You must be doing this just for laughs, because I don't think anybody can be a dumb as you are.  Well, maybe dutchy...  But I know, I am beating a dead horse...

Crutchwater

• Stop Indoctrinating me!
« Reply #1030 on: September 08, 2017, 02:53:19 PM »
You speak nonsense!
I will always be Here To Laugh At You.

« Reply #1031 on: September 08, 2017, 02:53:44 PM »

Incorrect.

The Black hole Sun ?

You are correct, you start just about every post with a dismissal of his explanation.  With no regard to any explanation on your part to why you dismis his claim, though.  You just say his claim (or anybody's claim) is unacceptable, say you have proven them wrong, but I can't find any proof.  All I find is assertions of your claim.  Just because you say something, that is not evidence.  Just because you don't understand how something works, doesn't make it a lie.  I have gone through your posts and can't find any claim you make that is backed by any real science.  How in the world do you expect flat earth to be taken serious by anybody with an IQ of 60 or above that doesn't have any scientific basis?  Your arrogance and ignorance astounds me.  You must be doing this just for laughs, because I don't think anybody can be a dumb as you are.  Well, maybe dutchy...  But I know, I am beating a dead horse...

NIce try .

We are discussing the video I linked on my last post here is a reminder :

The Black hole Sun ?

« Reply #1032 on: September 08, 2017, 03:23:14 PM »
Incorrect.
The Black hole Sun ?
Nope.
You do start every post with a dismissal of our sound explanations.
You then go to spout more crap, either entirely ignoring our explanation or just dismissing them and reasserting the same bullshit.

I said I wasn't going to bother with another shitty video from you.
Deal with all the prior crap first.
And that video was not the only thing you discussed in that post.

If you like, admit that all you have said previously is a complete load of crap and you can start anew with the video. Otherwise, deal with all your other bullshit before moving on. You seem to like continually changing the subject to try and escape being wrong and I have had enough. Stick to the one argument. Either back it up and deal with the refutations or admit it is wrong; then we can move on.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #1033 on: September 08, 2017, 06:05:06 PM »
No you didn't "hear JackBlack say that grey ball . . . . .", though you might have read it.

But what is your big problem with "that grey ball crossing earth, taken from 1 million miles away?"
  • That NASA's EPIC on the DSCOVR took the photos?  ;) We can't have that,  can we?  ;)
  • That it's just a grey ball? What would our local (pretend) expert think a uniformly lit ball of grey dusty rock ought to look like?
  • That it's taken from a ;) massive million ;) miles away?. I guess that's a bit outside your comprehension.

« Reply #1034 on: September 08, 2017, 06:34:50 PM »

Incorrect.

The Black hole Sun ?

NIce try .

The Black hole Sun ?

OK let's talk about that video you linked.
Where is the scientific background of the claims in it.
It is only showing Photoshoped pictures and claims it is the proof for a black Sun. But it get explain what is the proof, it gets made only claims.
Not with one word is explained why these claims are accurate.

In truth, the whole video is Bullshit.

It can be mathematically proven that the moon is what causes the solar eclipse and not a Phantasie black sun.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #1035 on: September 08, 2017, 06:59:31 PM »

Incorrect.

The Black hole Sun ?

NIce try .

The Black hole Sun ?

You forgot to mention that you copy/paste the same lame crap over and over and over again for several pages.

Just like our favorite voodoo loa has been known to do.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2017, 07:01:13 PM by markjo »
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

Super Shill

• Shills are a myth! Silly tinfoil hat guy.
« Reply #1036 on: September 08, 2017, 07:23:13 PM »
Everything NASA posts must be real because they CANNOT be liars. It is impossible for a company like that to lie when they are SO CLOSELY involved in public relations! Anyone can do what NASA does!

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #1037 on: September 08, 2017, 08:40:24 PM »
Everything NASA posts must be real because they CANNOT be liars. It is impossible for a company like that to lie when they are SO CLOSELY involved in public relations! Anyone can do what NASA does!
You really need to brush up on your shill skills.  NASA is a government agency, not a company. ::)

3/10
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

?

dutchy

« Reply #1038 on: September 08, 2017, 10:31:50 PM »
You are right, NASA has presented thousends of photographs from outerspace.
Never a single attempt of fakery
Forgiving some evil nazi's where others were blinded by revenge
Not covering up their lost treasures, but humbly accepting their losses
Giving humanity countless important inventions derived from outerspace
Some of the most well mannered and humerous scientific spokesmen on the plane(t)
A high succes rate compared to the modest fundings
A dream institute for most young addults
Connecting two worlds in a noble way through the language of music everyone speaks

NASA ,.....words fail to describe your pure and noble essence.

« Reply #1039 on: September 08, 2017, 11:46:41 PM »
You fool NO ONE .
No you haven't.

We address your points.

Incorrect.

The Black hole Sun ?
You have failed to see that you're so-called black Sun, is in reality is the new Moon.
The only time that a Solar eclipse happens is at a new Moon. There is no need for a magical Black son.
You are looking at the shade underneath the tree with the sun shining through the leaves, creating millions of pinhole camera's. That is simple enough, and No big deal, if you just stop and think a little bit. Or am I asking too much.

You need to come out of Plato's cave, and see the world for what it is.
The the universe has no obligation to makes sense to you.
The earth is a globe.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #1040 on: September 09, 2017, 12:12:51 AM »
:P :P NASA ,.....words fail to describe your pure and noble essence. :P :P
You forgot something - FTFY.

« Reply #1041 on: September 09, 2017, 01:13:01 AM »
Some of the most well mannered and humerous scientific spokesmen on the plane(t)
Connecting two worlds in a noble way through the language of music everyone speaks

Well despite your claims you have never proved a single bit of fakery or a single lie.
So, there's that

?

dutchy

« Reply #1042 on: September 09, 2017, 06:58:59 AM »

Well despite your claims you have never proved a single bit of fakery or a single lie.
So, there's that
Forgiefe mec, but thou art a doubting Thomas who does not recognise a Daniel come to judgement :(

« Reply #1043 on: September 09, 2017, 09:12:38 AM »

So, there's that
Forgiefe mec, but thou art a doubting Thomas who does not recognise a Daniel come to judgement :(
I think you're mixing you metaphors there, but regardless you still have not shown a single fake or lie.

« Reply #1044 on: September 09, 2017, 01:17:26 PM »
Incorrect.
The Black hole Sun ?
Nope.
You then go to spout more crap, either entirely ignoring our explanation or just dismissing them and reasserting the same bullshit.

If you like, admit that all you have said previously is a complete load of crap and you can start anew with the video. Otherwise, deal with all your other bullshit before moving on. You seem to like continually changing the subject to try and escape being wrong and I have had enough. Stick to the one argument. Either back it up and deal with the refutations or admit it is wrong; then we can move on.

What on Earth are you talking about ?

What you really mean is  that you can't come up with any form of viable explanation for the last video I provided.

If you like, admit that all you have said previously is a complete load of crap and you can start anew with the video. Otherwise, deal with all your other bullshit before moving on .

Exactly who do you think you are ?

I see you are still afflicted with delusion's of grandeur.

You are just a pleb who talks out of his arse the vast majority of the time .

NO ONE is able to give me direction regarding my posts.

What other bullshit ?

It is you that is full of shit not me .

You seem to like continually changing the subject

Incorrect.

Everything in this thread apart from your episode where you claimed you had " constructed buildings " has been on subject ; which is the Solar Eclipse.

Now then ..

Answer my questions or fuck off you turd .

Stop posting your irrelevant bullshit ; here's a reminder on what we are discussing .

The Black hole Sun ?

« Last Edit: September 09, 2017, 01:27:52 PM by Resistance.is.Futile »

« Reply #1045 on: September 09, 2017, 02:01:05 PM »
Incorrect.
The Black hole Sun ?
Nope.

What you really mean is  that you can't come up with any form of viable explanation for the last video I provided.

If you like, admit that all you have said previously is a complete load of crap and you can start anew with the video. Otherwise, deal with all your other bullshit before moving on .

What other bullshit ?

It is you that is full of shit not me .

Incorrect.

Everything in this thread apart from your episode where you claimed you had " constructed buildings " has been on subject ; which is the Solar Eclipse.

Now then ..

Stop posting your irrelevant bullshit ; here's a reminder on what we are discussing .

The Black hole Sun ?
Once again you have failed to see that's your black Sun is the new Moon,
A solar eclipse only happens with a new moon, and it travels from west to east.
You are looking at the shadow from under a tree, with the sun showing through, creating pinhole cameras, with a little thought you can see this is true, or am I asking too much.

You're really do need to come out of Plato's cave, and see the real world, as it is a Globe.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2017, 02:11:39 PM by MouseWalker »
The the universe has no obligation to makes sense to you.
The earth is a globe.

« Reply #1046 on: September 09, 2017, 02:20:06 PM »
Great post,....you have certainly gained a supporter !!!
If by "great" you mean a great pile of crap, then you are right.
If you mean intelligent, rational or honest, then you are completely wrong.

But as a pile of crap matches what you typically provide it isn't surprising you find it great.

As he has continually failed to show how the eclipse is impossible on a HC model, or any problem with it, perhaps you can help him out?

Iíve tried to stay out of this but you write crap like this as if it really happened.  You havenít proved anything.  Youíve provided conjecture without a single shred of evidence.

However, I provided you with all the information, calculations, and assumptions for predicting the path of an eclipse.  I even provided the calculations for the path of Aug 21st eclipse.  You ignored every post I made where I showed how it was done.  We all know itís because you have no clue how to debunk it.

Of course, youíll come back with some rubbish about it being unacceptable, incorrect, or some such crap.  But, the reality is you have debunked nothing ďnumerous timesĒ.  You donít even have to balls to prove the math wrong.  The links I provided handed you the golden opportunity to show once and for all the math doesnít work the way NASA says it does and you didnít even address it...itís ok, we all know you canít so thatís why you kept ignoring the links.

You fool NO ONE .

Every piece of evidence youíve provided is conjecture, fabrication, and completely unsupportable.  I provided you with a working analytical, heliocentric based model and not once did you show it doesnít work.  If nothing else, NASAís model is mathematical proof that a solar eclipse is possible in a heliocentric model.  If an eclipse was really impossible in a heliocentric model you could have easily proved it by debunking the analytical model.  If itís impossible the math canít work but youíre afraid of it because you canít prove itís wrong.

Instead of making up unsupportable crap such as a black sun, how about you show an analytical model that predicts the exact path of any eclipse.  Thereís one coming in 2024. That would be a perfect place to start.  Youíre an EE right?  You should be able to work through the math and come up with a workable model.

We all know youíll come back with more hand waving and claims of ďnot acceptableĒ or ďnonsenseĒ because thatís all youíve got.  Thatís all youíve ever had...made up shit and junk science.  All of which is unsupportable.

Mike

You are incorrect .

Every piece of evidence youíve provided is conjecture, fabrication, and completely unsupportable.  I provided you with a working analytical, heliocentric based model and not once did you show it doesnít work.

The heliocentric model doesn't work .

I have proved this on numerous occasions.

If nothing else, NASAís model is mathematical proof that a solar eclipse is possible in a heliocentric model.

The ancient Babylonian's and the ancient Chinese could predict Eclipses just as accurately 4000 years ago they used the Saros Cycle.

The Heliocentric mathematics has been retrofitted to the Saros cycle.

« Reply #1047 on: September 09, 2017, 02:54:45 PM »
Wouldn't that be you, doubting that these pictures are real so you can pretend your delusional world view isn't a complete load of crap.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2017, 03:14:27 PM by JackBlack »

« Reply #1048 on: September 09, 2017, 03:14:22 PM »
I'm talking about what you do repeatedly.
You assert crap, then when refuted you dismiss the refutation as being unacceptable while you are completely unable to point out a single issue with it, then you either simply reassert the same refuted BS or try to move on to slightly different BS.

No. What I mean is I am sick of you just trying to change to slightly different bullshit and pretending your previous bullshit hasn't been refuted.

So stop trying to change it.
Lets stick to the last bit of bullshit you tried discussing, that the video you provided allegedly shows nothing blocking the sun (which would include your fake black sun).
This is impossible as the sun does not appear that shape (or an equivalent one based upon viewing it from another position) for everyone, so something must be blocking it.
Additionally, the direct light is blocked, as if there is something blocking it. It is only the indirect light which is caused by scattering in the atmosphere or imperfections in the camera that appears over the object blocking the direct light from the sun. As such, all this shows is that the object blocking the light from the sun is outside the camera and/or atmosphere.

Can you point out anything wrong with that explanation? If not, then grow some balls and admit you were wrong.

Someone who is growing tired of your bullshit.

I see you are talking about yourself again.

Unlike you, I have backed up my claims rather than just asserted pure bullshit.

No. Anyone can. They just can't force you to follow it.
But refusal to do so and continually trying to change the subject just shows that you know you are full of shit and just don't want to admit it.

And guess what, similar things apply to everyone. You can make all the demands you want. I am under no obligation to follow them.
But your demands to try and change the subject to avoid admitting you were wrong shows you know you are full of shit.

Incorrect.
You are aware that the solar eclipse can be broken apart into smaller subjects?
And that wasn't my episode that was the distraction, that was yours.

The subject has been changed repeatedly, typically by you.
Just for the section I have seen, it has been (just the ones I remember):
The eclipse should move east to west due to the apparent motion of the moon being east to west.
Crap about alleged missing curvature.
Selenelion lunar eclipses.
The moon allegedly being over Asia during the eclipse.
Not being able to see the moon during the eclipse and allegedly seeing the black sun instead.
The distance to the sun, which set off your tangent about constructing buildings to avoid admitting you are completely wrong about the eclipse.
A video allegedly showing there is no object blocking the light from the sun.
Now your new BS video.

So no, the subject has changed a lot.

Now then ..
No. You answer my questions. I have already answered the vast majority of yours with you simply dismissing it as unacceptable.
I haven't been posting irrelevant bullshit. That would be you with your continued attempts to change the subject to avoid admitting you were wrong.

This new BS video of yours has no bearing on your prior claims.

And here is a reminder
And here is a reminder of that "last post"

You speak nonsense .
Regarding the Heliocentric model you and your brethren claim the eclipse is caused by the Moon obstructing the Sun .
You claim that the alleged 2000 mile wide Moon casts a 70 mile Shadow  ::)
You now claim that because the scattering of light is in the atmosphere it doesn't matter what shape the Sun is regarding the distribution of light .
This is impossible .
On your heliocentric model the light is allegedly scattered in space and the Shadow is caused by your Magic Moon .
As light in space travels in straight lines we would not be able to observe the pattern of light demonstrated in the video provided earlier if your heliocentric model is correct .

And then you changed the subject by bringing up another BS video.
And they are the points I addressed.

My explanation has made no attempt to discuss your latest BS video.
Deal with the prior one first and then we can move on.

The heliocentric model doesn't work .
I have proved this on numerous occasions.
Again, NO YOU HAVE NOT!
You have repeatedly asserted crap and dismissed the refutations of that crap as unacceptable without pointing out what is wrong with those explanations.

All you have proven is that you lack honesty and integrity and have no care for the truth.

The ancient Babylonian's and the ancient Chinese could predict Eclipses just as accurately 4000 years ago they used the Saros Cycle.
No. They couldn't.
They could predict them, but no where near as accurate as they have been predicted today.

Also note that the FE of the Babylonians was quite different to that of todays FE BS.

They had a small FE where the stars (and the sun) would be on a celestial sphere. The sun and stars would both go below Earth.

The FE of the Babylonians is closer to the RE of today than the FE of today.
In fact, to get the Babylonian one, take the RE of today and then remove all bar a little patch of Earth, then flatten that little patch. Then set the reference point to be Earth and simplify the motion.

The Heliocentric mathematics has been retrofitted to the Saros cycle.
No. It has been derived independently of the Saros cycle.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #1049 on: September 09, 2017, 03:32:09 PM »
<< garbage that has been refuted numerous time deleted >>
Post some different garbage! We are getting bored the same old trash.
As you well know. The "Eclipse 21.08.17" did nothing to "debunk the Globe".