Eclipse 21.08.17 will debunk the Globe

• 1484 Replies
Re: Eclipse 21.08.17 will debunk the Globe
« Reply #330 on: August 12, 2017, 08:53:01 AM »
Your fairytale is over in nine days time no one will believe in your Heliocentric model.

Luke 8:17

For there is nothing hidden that will not be disclosed, and nothing concealed that will not be known or brought out into the open.

Your explanation is Not Acceptable.

Your explanation is absolute nonsense you have failed to take into account the angular velocity of the Earth.

An Airplane flying above the Earth on your Model allegedly moves round with the Earth's rotation.

The Moon however does not move with the Earth's rotation.

So to use an Airplane as example is a nonsense.

Any normal person can understand that as the moon's total orbital path is 27 to 29 days and 1.5 million miles it would have to travel at least a 190000 miles to cross the USA west to east because it is 200000 miles away on your Heliocentric model and in reality the USA is nearly 3000 miles wide so we could say that is roughly 12.5% of the alleged circumfrence of your imaginary Globe which to keep it simple represents roughly 12.5% of the Moons orbital path.

In reality any normal person will know it is impossible for the Moons shadow to travel west to east as they see the Moon rise in the East and set in the West EVERYDAY.

It is also impossible as shown in the first video I posted at the start of the thread because the earth's angular velocity on your model is 27 times greater than the Moon's actual velocity.

You have failed to take into account that the Solar Eclipse is visable in the Sky and it is the Earth's alleged angular Velocity as you and your colleague's have agreed that determines what we see in the sky.

A video that describes the orbit of the Moon on your Heliocentric model.

Light travels in straight lines .

The Eclispe is caused by the moon passing between the sun and the earth.

The Sun has to be directly behind the Moon and the Earth has to be directly in front of the Moon.

An object shadow will follow the object when the light source is directly behind it.

You are now claiming the Moon moves in the opposite direction to what is observed this would be the only possible way that the Moon's shadow can move west to East when the light source which is the Sun is directly behind it.

http://www.livephysics.com/physical-constants/mechanics-pc/angular-speed-earth/

You are fooling no one with your heliocentric nonsense.

It is impossible for the path of the solar eclipse to move in completely the opposite direction to the moon.

The moon rises in the East and sets in th west.

The Solar Eclipse starts in the west and finishes if the East.

The Earth's angular velocity which Is one rotation every 24 hrs is 27 times faster than the Moon's velocity.

This is why the moon allegedly rises in the east and sets in the west.

If the Moon's velocity was greater than the angular velocity of the earth the Moon would rise in the West and set in the East it would also have to orbit the earth more than once every 24 hours to achieve this.

Here is a description of a solar eclipse on your model.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solar_eclipse

It clearly says the eclipse is caused when the moon passes in front of the sun.

The moon takes 27 days to orbit the earth.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orbit_of_the_Moon

On your model the Sun is stationary regarding it's position to the earth and the moon

.http://kidseclipse.com/sun-earth-moon-move/

I choose this link so you Stupid and gullable Heliocentric's can try to understand how and why the upcoming Solar Eclipse is impossible on your model.

It is impossible for an objects shadow to move in the opposite direction to the said object when the light source is stationary.

The only way this would be possible on your model would be if the Sun was moving millions of miles in relation to the earth and did not maintain it's alleged position in the centre of the solar system.

https://www.quora.com/Is-the-sun-the-center-of-the-solar-system-Why

So I will tell you again it is impossible for the Moon to cast a shadow on the Earth that is 24 times smaller than itself.

So I will tell you again it is impossible for the Solar Eclipse to move across the Earth west to East which is the opposite direction to the moon on your Heliocentric model.

Your Heliocentric model does not match reality as such your Heliocentric model is false.

Part one

Part two

The readers will make their own minds up .

Your Strange Heliocentric Religion is Finished.
 ;D ;D ;D
And still no alternate explaination from you.  It's almost like you have no idea what you are talking about.  Until you can explain how it works on a flat earth you have nothing at all.

onebigmonkey

• You. Yes you. Stand still laddie.
« Reply #331 on: August 12, 2017, 09:02:31 AM »
Your fairytale is over in nine days time no one will believe in your Heliocentric model.

I'm pretty certain that in 9 days time you are going to stfu and feel pretty stupid.

You are now claiming the Moon moves in the opposite direction to what is observed this would be the only possible way that the Moon's shadow can move west to East when the light source which is the Sun is directly behind it.

You are the only one claiming this.

It is impossible for the path of the solar eclipse to move in completely the opposite direction to the moon.

It isn't.

The moon rises in the East and sets in th west.

Because the Earth rotates underneath it.

It is impossible for an objects shadow to move in the opposite direction to the said object when the light source is stationary.

And it isn't.

So I will tell you again it is impossible for the Moon to cast a shadow on the Earth that is 24 times smaller than itself.

It isn't.

So I will tell you again it is impossible for the Solar Eclipse to move across the Earth west to East which is the opposite direction to the moon.

It isn't.

You can keep repeating that crap all you like, you're still deluded and wrong.

Your stupid preconceptions are shite.
Facts won't do what I want them to.

We went from a round Earth to a round Moon: http://onebigmonkey.com/apollo/apollo.html

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #332 on: August 12, 2017, 10:25:30 AM »
Umm...  You do realize that solar eclipses happen almost every year, don't you?

In fact, there have been a total of 25 solar eclipses since 2000, including an annular eclipse that occurred in February.

What's so special about this one?

The heliocentric model hasn't changed.

The path of the sun and moon hasn't changed.

The path of the eclipse shadow hasn't changed.

Why will this eclipse kill the heliocentric model then none of the previous ones have?
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

« Reply #333 on: August 12, 2017, 12:28:12 PM »
Umm...  You do realize that solar eclipses happen almost every year, don't you?

In fact, there have been a total of 25 solar eclipses since 2000, including an annular eclipse that occurred in February.

What's so special about this one?

The heliocentric model hasn't changed.

The path of the sun and moon hasn't changed.

The path of the eclipse shadow hasn't changed.

Why will this eclipse kill the heliocentric model then none of the previous ones have?

Because the vast majority of people are now aware of the true shape of the Earth.

The Eclispe is over a America where people can afford to send High Altitude weather balloons up which will show that it is not the moon that Eclispes the Sun and thus debunk your IMAGINARY GLOBE.

Crutchwater

• Stop Indoctrinating me!
« Reply #334 on: August 12, 2017, 12:36:05 PM »
The vast majority of people have been aware of the true shape of the earth for many decades.

It's well established.

What do you imagine will eclipse the Sun, if not the Moon?
I will always be Here To Laugh At You.

« Reply #335 on: August 12, 2017, 12:39:20 PM »
The vast majority of people have been aware of the true shape of the earth for many decades.

It's well established.

The Black Sun.

It is impossible for the Moon to Eclispe the Sun as the Moon is vis able during the day.

Crutchwater

« Reply #336 on: August 12, 2017, 12:44:36 PM »

It's well established.

The Black Sun.

It is impossible for the Moon to Eclispe the Sun as the Moon is vis able during the day.

...and where is this "black sun" right now?

« Reply #337 on: August 12, 2017, 01:04:08 PM »

It's well established.

The Black Sun.

It is only visable when it passes in front of the Sun dum dum

The Earth is a Pyramid

• You guys are retards, the earth is a pyramid
« Reply #338 on: August 12, 2017, 01:42:50 PM »
The moon is not visible because solar eclipses can only happen when the moon is in its "new moon" phase.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_moon

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solar_eclipse

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lunar_phase

« Last Edit: August 12, 2017, 01:46:40 PM by The Earth is a Pyramid »
Pyramid earth matters.

Crutchwater

« Reply #339 on: August 12, 2017, 01:52:48 PM »

It's well established.

The Black Sun.

Oooohhh...

Kinda like magic?

SUPER neato!!

The Earth is a Pyramid

• You guys are retards, the earth is a pyramid
« Reply #340 on: August 12, 2017, 03:13:14 PM »

It's well established.

The Black Sun.

He asked where this "black sun" is, today,  August 12 2017, he didnt ask when is it visible.

Pyramid earth matters.

« Reply #341 on: August 12, 2017, 03:29:49 PM »

It's well established.

The Black Sun.

In a Heliocentric model, the Moon visible during the day would be a requirement for the Moon to eclipse the Sun. 

Works as described without some invisible third body that magically matches the path of and replaces the moon and then disappears and moon reappears...as if that makes any logical sense.

Mike
Since it costs 1.82 to produce a penny, putting in your 2 if really worth 3.64.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #342 on: August 12, 2017, 05:32:58 PM »

It's well established.

The Black Sun.
Just out of curiosity, will this black sun be exactly where the heliocentric model predicts the moon is supposed to be during the eclipse?

Umm...  The new moon phase is just barely visible during the day.
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #343 on: August 12, 2017, 06:53:19 PM »

The Black Sun.

And do you expect anyone to believe the your fictitious black sun can totally block full sunlight,
yet be invisible to radar and not even block radio astronomy signals fro near the sun. Pull the other one!
You've lost you mind now, dum dum!

But, in the meantime the Heliocentric Globe spins happily along and perfectly explains solar and lunar eclipses and lunar phases.
They are things that your Pathetic Pepperoni Pizza Planet can never do!
But, strangely enough, the flat earth model of those smart old Babylonians did explain these things fairly well.

I wonder where you went so wrong? I don't really, but that's for me to know and you to find out Mr Ignorance.is.Bliss!

Your strange Flat Earthism Religion never was.

« Reply #344 on: August 13, 2017, 02:13:57 AM »

The Black Sun.

And do you expect anyone to believe the your fictitious black sun can totally block full sunlight,
yet be invisible to radar and not even block radio astronomy signals fro near the sun. Pull the other one!

But, in the meantime the Heliocentric Globe spins happily along and perfectly explains solar and lunar eclipses and lunar phases.
But, strangely enough, the flat earth model of those smart old Babylonians did explain these things fairly well.

I wonder where you went so wrong? I don't really, but that's for me to know and you to find out Mr Ignorance.is.Bliss!

No I do not expected anyone to take my word .

This is the difference between someone normal like me and you Strange Heliocentric 's.

This I why I'm giving you a count down you now have eight days left.

Eight days until a video from a high altitude weather balloon shows the Moon is not eclipsing the Sun.

As I have said numerous times it is impossible for the Moon to be Eclispsing the Sun as the shadow moves the wrong way during the eclipse  (west to east)the Moon is also visable during the day and we would also see the Moon moving across the Sun.

@markjo

The Moon is in the wrong place during this Eclispe on the 21.08.17 the only logical explanation is something else is Eclispes the Sun.

This will be proven on the 21 st.

« Reply #345 on: August 13, 2017, 02:19:25 AM »

The Black Sun.

No I do not expected anyone to take my word .

This is the difference between someone normal like me and you Strange Heliocentric 's.

This I why I'm giving you a count down you now have eight days left.

Eight days until a video from a high altitude weather balloon shows the Moon is not eclipsing the Sun.

As I have said numerous times it is impossible for the Moon to be Eclispsing the Sun as the shadow moves the wrong way during the eclipse  (west to east)the Moon is also visable during the day and we would also see the Moon moving across the Sun.

@markjo

The Moon is in the wrong place during this Eclispe on the 21.08.17 the only logical explanation is something else is Eclispes the Sun.

And if this video proving your hypothesis does not appear, do you promise to admit you are wrong and ask forgiveness?

I'll do the same if your video does appear.
If I'm a complete Idiot for not believing in your Heliocentric fairytale then so be it.

Sentinel

• Open your eyes...
« Reply #346 on: August 13, 2017, 02:28:00 AM »

@markjo

The last full Moon was on August 7th, and the next new Moon will be on August 21th, the eclipse day. Notice the timespan of 14 days, being the half of 28 days needed by the Moon for a full revolution in Earths orbit by some weird coincidence...

::)

We so need a facepalm emoji, though.
"No snowflake in an avalanche ever feels responsible."

Stanislaw Jerzy Lec

« Reply #347 on: August 13, 2017, 02:58:01 AM »

@markjo

The last full Moon was on August 7th, and the next new Moon will be on August 21th, the eclipse day. Notice the timespan of 14 days, being the half of 28 days needed by the Moon for a full revolution in Earths orbit by some weird coincidence...

In Eight days we will be able to see for ourselves.

Your Strange Heliocentric Religion is False.

Sentinel

• Open your eyes...
« Reply #348 on: August 13, 2017, 03:33:20 AM »

@markjo

Can't wait for you to change your last line in your posts to something like "Your Spheroid Heliocentric Model was right all the way" in eight days...

;D
"No snowflake in an avalanche ever feels responsible."

Stanislaw Jerzy Lec

Crutchwater

« Reply #349 on: August 13, 2017, 04:39:52 AM »

@markjo

I really can't wait to hear your lame excuses. I'm sure you're already working on them.

See you next Monday evening!

Your tiny feeble mind is overloaded

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #350 on: August 13, 2017, 05:15:53 AM »
We will won't we! Now your ever helpful NASA presents in great detail exactly when and where the eclipse will be seen.
Have a look at the detail here: NASA, PATH OF THE TOTAL SOLAR ECLIPSE OF 2017 AUG 21.
Please tell us which Saros cycle this eclipse wiil be and how that can predict this amount of detail.

And I do believe that you claimed that:
The Moon is in the wrong place during this Eclispe(sic) on the 21.08.17 the only logical explanation is something else is Eclispes(sic) the Sun.

Well, the NASA site predicts that the eclipse will be centred over Lat 43 13' 42"N, Long 108 28' 30"W at 17:40 UTC.
This is a spot in Wyoming and at this time and location
         the location of the sun is Alt = 52.30, Azm = 138.95 (from Suncalc.org) and
         the location of the moon is Alt = 52.31, Azm = 138.96 (from Mooncalc.org).

The sun and moon altitudes and azimuths are predicted to be within 0.01 of each other at that time (17:40 UTC or 11:40 Wyoming time).
Anf you Mr Ignorance.is.Bliss claim that the moon will be in the  ;D ;D wrong place at that time!  ;D ;D.
Please explain how you came up with that stupid idea.

And you made the totally incorrect claim
As I have said numerous times it is impossible for the Moon to be Eclispsing(sic) the Sun as the shadow moves the wrong way during the eclipse  (west to east) the Moon is also visable(sic) during the day and we would also see the Moon moving across the Sun.
Yes, I know YOU "said numerous times", but your saying it does not make it true!

And you claim "the Moon is also visable(sic) during the day".
The moon will be very close to the sun, BUT it will NOT be visible until it starts to block the sun. The thin crescent of the new moon is too close to the bright sun to be seen.
Of course, observers will "also see the Moon moving across the Sun" - that is what a solar eclipse is!

Those ancient Babylonians knew it, the old Greeks knew it, but poor old Mr Ignorance.is.Bliss still doesn't.

But, Mr Ignorance.is.Bliss, I find it impossible to believe that you are a real person. No real person could possibly as stubbornly ignorant as you.
This is especially obvious with what must a completely deliberate confusion of angular velocity and linear velocity - I refuse to believe that any real person can be as ignorant as you.

You are nothing more than a useless troll, probably out to make the whole flat earth idea look ridiculous - and boy are you succeeding!

<< Elev and Azm mixed up  >>
« Last Edit: August 13, 2017, 06:44:59 AM by rabinoz »

?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
  • Welcome to the CIA Troll/Shill Society.
« Reply #351 on: August 13, 2017, 05:30:30 AM »
The moon will be very close to the sun

O rly?

I thought it was 93,000,000 miles away in your model?

Have you turned into a flat Earther while I was away?

Or are you just drunk again?

BTW, are you related to Jarrah White too?

You look kinda like him, so I'm guessing 'yes'.

Family business is it, space shilling?
I got Trolled & Shilled at the CIA Troll/Shill Society and now I feel EPIC!!!

« Reply #352 on: August 13, 2017, 05:34:51 AM »
<snip>

<snip>
What is the basis of the comment that the moon will be in the wrong place?

Mike

?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
« Reply #353 on: August 13, 2017, 05:42:19 AM »
Onebigmicrobeta...  ::)

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #354 on: August 13, 2017, 05:49:18 AM »

O rly?

In altitude and azimuth angles you dimwit! If you had learnt to read and understand English instead of Voodoo you might understand!

<< Yes, in the rush to finish I did say "altitude and elevation", instead of "altitude and azimuth" so sorry for the confusion >>
I could say that I'm only human,  but at this late hour even that might be an exaggeration  ???.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2017, 06:42:06 AM by rabinoz »

?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
« Reply #355 on: August 13, 2017, 06:02:58 AM »

O rly?

In altitude and elevation angles you dimwit! If you had learnt to read and understand English instead of Voodoo you might understand!

So teh Munn will be close to the sun in altitude now?

Are they both within the atmosphere then?

You really have turned into a flat Earther haven't you?

Lulz!!!

« Reply #356 on: August 13, 2017, 06:05:36 AM »

O rly?

In altitude and elevation angles you dimwit! If you had learnt to read and understand English instead of Voodoo you might understand!

Lulz!!!
I'm pretty sure he meant azimuth and elevation.

Crutchwater

« Reply #357 on: August 13, 2017, 06:06:22 AM »

O rly?

Lulz!!!

You have zero comprehension skills...

Or, more likely, (I hope), you are simply a really bad 14 year old troll.

« Reply #358 on: August 13, 2017, 06:09:30 AM »
We will won't we! Now your ever helpful NASA presents in great detail exactly when and where the eclipse will be seen.
Have a look at the detail here: NASA, PATH OF THE TOTAL SOLAR ECLIPSE OF 2017 AUG 21.
Please tell us which Saros cycle this eclipse wiil be and how that can predict this amount of detail.

And I do believe that you claimed that:
The Moon is in the wrong place during this Eclispe(sic) on the 21.08.17 the only logical explanation is something else is Eclispes(sic) the Sun.

Well, the NASA site predicts that the eclipse will be centred over Lat 43 13' 42"N, Long 108 28' 30"W at 17:40 UTC.
This is a spot in Wyoming and at this time and location
         the location of the sun is Alt = 52.30, Elev = 138.95 (from Suncalc.org) and
         the location of the moon is Alt = 52.31, Elev = 138.96 (from Mooncalc.org).

The sun and moon altitudes and elevations are predicted to be within 0.01 of each other at that time (17:40 UTC or 11:40 Wyoming time).
Anf you Mr Ignorance.is.Bliss claim that the moon will be in the  ;D ;D wrong place at that time!  ;D ;D.
Please explain how you came up with that stupid idea.

And you made the totally incorrect claim
As I have said numerous times it is impossible for the Moon to be Eclispsing(sic) the Sun as the shadow moves the wrong way during the eclipse  (west to east) the Moon is also visable(sic) during the day and we would also see the Moon moving across the Sun.
Yes, I know YOU "said numerous times", but your saying it does not make it true!

And you claim "the Moon is also visable(sic) during the day".
The moon will be very close to the sun, BUT it will NOT be visible until it starts to block the sun. The thin crescent of the new moon is too close to the bright sun to be seen.
Of course, observers will "also see the Moon moving across the Sun" - that is what a solar eclipse is!

Those ancient Babylonians knew it, the old Greeks knew it, but poor old Mr Ignorance.is.Bliss still doesn't.

But, Mr Ignorance.is.Bliss, I find it impossible to believe that you are a real person. No real person could possibly as stubbornly ignorant as you.
This is especially obvious with what must a completely deliberate confusion of angular velocity and linear velocity - I refuse to believe that any real person can be as ignorant as you.

You are nothing more than a useless troll, probably out to make the whole flat earth idea look ridiculous - and boy are you succeeding!

I see you are employing the use of misdirection again Rab  ::)

It is not me that has angular velocity and linear velocity confused.

I'm the one that highlighted the fact that some of your Heliocentric brethren think angular velocity can be measured in mph when in actual fact angular velocity is measured in radians  and it is linear velocity that can be measured in mph.

I refuse to believe that any normal person can be as dishonest as you.

This is because you are not a normal person you are a Strange Heliocentric.

?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
« Reply #359 on: August 13, 2017, 06:10:46 AM »

O rly?

Lulz!!!
I'm pretty sure he meant azimuth and elevation.

I'm pretty sure he said altitude.

Why are you so mental?