Eclipse 21.08.17 will debunk the Globe

• 1484 Replies

The Real Celine Dion

• Use as directed
Re: Eclipse 21.08.17 will debunk the Globe
« Reply #240 on: August 07, 2017, 03:23:40 PM »
Easy. USA is 3000 miles wide. Moon travels at around 2200 miles per hour. Therefore it takes an hour and half for the moon to cross the USA.
My four year old said you need to subtract the linear speed of the earth where the shadow is forming from the moon's linear velocity, so a little over 2 hours 😉

I was just giving Futile something more to ramble on about lol.
You just got Weskered, bitches!

Zaphod

« Reply #241 on: August 07, 2017, 03:23:58 PM »
RIF

How is it possible for the Moon to take 27 days to Orbit the Earth and at the same time only take 90 minutes to cross the USA when the USA is 3000 miles wide.?

As HTLAY said above it is the shadow that crosses the USA not the moon. The moon only has to travel roughly the same linear distance as the width of the continent. It is only a very small fraction of its orbital circumference. The moon/sun don't have to be directly overhead to cast a shadow.

It's easier to understand initially if you imagine the earth is not rotating, and just have the moon orbiting the earth casting a shadow as it goes. I'm sure someone with more time could make an animation/drawing to illustrate. Once you add a rotating earth the speed of the shadow across the surface will be reduced accordingly.

« Last Edit: August 07, 2017, 03:26:06 PM by Zaphod »

?

dutchy

« Reply #242 on: August 07, 2017, 03:31:21 PM »
Easy. USA is 3000 miles wide. Moon travels at around 2200 miles per hour. Therefore it takes an hour and half for the moon to cross the USA.
My four year old said you need to subtract the linear speed of the earth where the shadow is forming from the moon's linear velocity, so a little over 2 hours 😉
I allready dislike this kid,.....shame on me !!!

« Reply #243 on: August 07, 2017, 03:37:03 PM »

Ha ha. He may have had a little help from his Dad!😉
If I'm a complete Idiot for not believing in your Heliocentric fairytale then so be it.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #244 on: August 07, 2017, 03:44:39 PM »
The moon's orbit is around 1,500,000 miles long. A simple calculation shows the moon is travelling at around 2200 miles per hour in its orbit, which is much faster than Earth's angular velocity of around 1000 miles per hour.

Yet again you Heliocentrics fail to understand your own model.
No, you're the one who is confused.

You have rotational velocity and angular velocity confused.
Nope.  That's you again.

The Earth's alleged rotational velocity at the equator is 1000 mph and drops down to a negligable amount at the North pole.
Yup.

The Earth's Angular velocity is constant no matter what the POV is on Earth.
Two for two.

It is the Earth's angular velocity that determines what we see in the sky
In part, yes.

Watch the stars for an hour and it should be pretty evident that something isn't stationary.
Umm... If you say so.

Go stand 6 feet from a motorway and watch the cars pass you at 60 mph.  Then look up at an airliner at 33000 feet as it passes you at 550 mph.  Why does the airplane appear so much slower than the cars?
Be careful, I think that you've just debunked your own argument right there.

The answer is that the farther away something is, the farther it has to travel to cover the same angle of your vision.  An object will thus appear slower if its apparent angular speed is less - regardless of true velocity.
BINGO!!  The moon is so far away that it appears to be orbiting backwards, even though it's orbiting faster than the earth is rotating.

Your Strange Heliocentric Religion is False.
Truth is stranger than fiction because fiction has to make sense.

Well, nobody likes a smart ass, so...   :P
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

Sentinel

• Open your eyes...
« Reply #245 on: August 07, 2017, 03:58:54 PM »

I was just giving Futile something more to ramble on about lol.

It was plenty, though.  ;D
"No snowflake in an avalanche ever feels responsible."

Stanislaw Jerzy Lec

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #246 on: August 07, 2017, 04:24:29 PM »
<< irrelevant rubbish deleted >>
I assume that you have a perfect flat earth theory explaining solar eclipse.

Please, if you wish to retain a trace of credibility,
you will immediately present your perfect flat earth theory of solar eclipses.
Or you will have proved yourself a total hypocrit!

Your silly Pizza Pie Earth never was - even the ancient Mesopotamians, Chinese and Greeks were much smarter than you!
They knew the real explanation for eclipses and was the same as the current Heliocentric Globe explanation.
Put that in your smoke and pipe it Mr Ignorance.is Bliss, the useless time-waster.

?

dutchy

« Reply #247 on: August 08, 2017, 12:38:14 AM »
Wow Rabinoz, your replies are on steroids lately, surpassing your normal level of disdain towards flatearthers. Are there some unwanted expenses that need some financial input ? i am sure 'they' will take notice all the hard work you're putting in. 8)

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #248 on: August 08, 2017, 12:55:21 AM »
Wow Rabinoz, your replies are on steroids lately, surpassing your normal level of disdain towards flatearthers. Are there some unwanted expenses that need some financial input ? i am sure 'they' will take notice all the hard work you're putting in. 8)
No, not to Flat Earthers in general, but just to 3 or 4 who never seem to have any logical argument and just keep repeating the same old trash.

You can work out who I mean, though of course, Ignorance.is.Bliss and one with implanted NASAphobic lenses get on.

?

dutchy

« Reply #249 on: August 08, 2017, 01:29:19 AM »
No, not to Flat Earthers in general, but just to 3 or 4 who never seem to have any logical argument and just keep repeating the same old trash.

You can work out who I mean, though of course, Ignorance.is.Bliss and one with implanted NASAphobic lenses get on.
It must hurt to twist the clear testimonies of astronauts in a way to hold it together as a unity.
Long live our youtube temple in which we could see for ourselves what the liars have testified during the last decades.
Your cowardly replies cannot glue it back together.
Those reading along and watching youtube involving astronauts and what they could 'see' make up their own minds you know.

And all of the people i have showed the testimonies of the astronauts agree ! Their testimonies are extremely conflicting and inserting all kinds of excuses doesn't change that.
Don't you think there is a reason for the increase of huge numbers of people starting to doubt the moonlandings in 2017 ?
Because they for themselves can see and hear the liars talk on youtube and contradict their collegues in the most revealling fashion.

RocksEverywhere

• Literally everywhere.
« Reply #250 on: August 08, 2017, 02:18:59 AM »

How will this Eclipse be possible on your Heliocentric model ?

The producer in this video gives a detailed description of how and why the upcoming solar Eclipse is impossibe on the Heliocentric Globe Model.

Why am I doing this again?

Jesus, where to start.

1. Did not even attempt to make it work, like a good researcher would
2. Did not do the math
3. Did not provide an alternate hypothesis in which it works
4. Based research on animations which do not accurately represent the rotation and orbit of the earth and moon, or the scale of size and distance of these two.

If you actually make a scale model in which the size, distance, rotation and orbit works, you'll realize that because of the distance between the moon and earth, it's shadow moves across the surface super fucking fast.

Later weirdo's
AMA: https://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=68045.0

Just because you don't understand something, doesn't mean it's not real.

?

dutchy

« Reply #251 on: August 08, 2017, 02:51:28 AM »
Thanks Resistance.is.futile for keeping this topic alive !!!!
It gave me the oppertunity to examine most claims and it is impossible for the globe community to insert the reality of all observable phenomena of the eclips into a hypothetical model that explains it correctly.
Some parts can work , buit others fail miserably !

But also thanks again my globe ''breathren'', because it took some time and now i am fully convinced it cannot possibly work with all the hypothetical data compared to wath we will actually wittiness during the eclips !

Sentinel

• Open your eyes...
« Reply #252 on: August 08, 2017, 03:09:10 AM »
Brace yourselves, Dutchy has fallen again. It starts all over...  :-\
"No snowflake in an avalanche ever feels responsible."

Stanislaw Jerzy Lec

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #253 on: August 08, 2017, 03:10:57 AM »

It must hurt to twist the clear testimonies of astronauts in a way to hold it together as a unity.
Long live our youtube temple in which we could see for ourselves what the liars have testified during the last decades.
Your cowardly replies cannot glue it back together.
Wow, those NASAphobic implants are sure effective, but what about something on topic.

Maybe you even have a flat earth explanation for the "Eclipse 21.08.17" that will fit observations better than the accepted one.

But, it seems that your whole life is spent denouncing NASA, who had nothing whatever to do with deciding the shape of the earth.

« Reply #254 on: August 08, 2017, 03:15:46 AM »
It gave me the oppertunity to examine most claims and it is impossible for the globe community to insert the reality of all observable phenomena of the eclips into a hypothetical model that explains it correctly.
Some parts can work , buit others fail miserably !

But also thanks again my globe ''breathren'', because it took some time and now i am fully convinced it cannot possibly work with all the hypothetical data compared to wath we will actually wittiness during the eclips !
You mean other than the heliocentric based analytical solution the accurately predicts  the time and place of every eclipse, solar & lunar, for the next thousand years?  Yeah, other than that we got nothin'

How's that predictive model in FET going?

Mike
« Last Edit: August 08, 2017, 03:18:43 AM by MicroBeta »
Since it costs 1.82˘ to produce a penny, putting in your 2˘ if really worth 3.64˘.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #255 on: August 08, 2017, 03:22:17 AM »
Some parts can work , buit others fail miserably!
OK, please list these "parts" that "fail miserably" and explain in your own words just why they "fail miserably".

And don't forget to present
a flat earth theory for the solar eclipse that can cause a 114 km wide umbra shadow from your 50 km diameter moon.

Quote from: dutchy
You just might get horribly embarrassed when you find that your favourite organisation got it right again.

« Reply #256 on: August 08, 2017, 05:29:54 AM »

« Reply #257 on: August 08, 2017, 09:27:29 AM »
And yet none of you have posted working model for the eclipse on a flat earth.

« Reply #258 on: August 08, 2017, 09:29:27 AM »

Your silly Pizza Pie Earth never was - even the ancient Mesopotamians, Chinese and Greeks were much smarter than you!
They knew the real explanation for eclipses and was the same as the current Heliocentric Globe explanation.
Put that in your smoke and pipe it Mr Ignorance.is Bliss, the useless time-waster.

You must of missed this my decrepit friend. ;)

What are you talking about?

This is my thread.

The thread is called :

Eclipse 21.08.17 will debunk the Globe.  (And it has)

It is NOT called.

Solar Eclipse explained on Flat Model.

As I have said before this will be an entirely different thread and will warrant more of my time.

You should do your own research if you are actually interested in the Flat Earth Model.

As you're Old I will give you a heads up :)

Are you familiar with the Ancient Babylonian Saros cycle ;)

This is the model that your Heliocentric brethren  have retrofitted their mathematics to.

« Reply #259 on: August 08, 2017, 10:25:38 AM »

This is my thread.

The thread is called :

I don’t believe it has.  There isn’t a single proof, equation, or analytical solution of any kind.  Hand waving and making unverifiable statements doesn’t disprove anything.

It is NOT called.

As I have said before this will be an entirely different thread and will warrant more of my time.

You should do your own research if you are actually interested in the Flat Earth Model.

This is the model that your Heliocentric brethren  have retrofitted their mathematics to.

It certainly is based on the concepts of the Saros cycle.  NASA says so in the Five Millennium Canon of Solar Eclipses so I’m not sure why you think it’s such a big deal.  While Saros & Inex cycles provide a basis for an understanding of the periodicity/frequency of events, the current NASA analytical solutions use much more accurate numeric modeling based on the following:

“Based on modern theories of the Sun and the Moon constructed at the Bureau des Longitudes of Paris rather than the older Newcomb and Brown ephemerides.
Ephemerides and eclipse predictions performed in Terrestrial Dynamical Time.
Covers historical period of eclipses, as well as one millennium into the future.
Global maps for each eclipse depict the actual northern and southern limits of the Moon’s penumbral and umbral or antumbral shadows, as well as the sunrise and sunset curves.
Maps include curve of eclipse magnitude 0.5.
Maps include continental outlines with contemporary political boundaries and are large enough to identify geographic regions of eclipse visibility.
Maps are based of the most current determination of the historical values of ΔT.
Estimates of eclipse path accuracy based on the uncertainty in the value of ΔT (i.e., standard error in ΔT)”

All of which is contained in this Link.

You have shown NOTHING that contradicts this document so how can you say that the eclipse of 2017 debunks anything let alone the globe?

So when the eclipse comes off exactly as described by NASA using the methodology presented in Five Millennium Canon of Solar Eclipses, you will have proved nothing.

Debunk the Canon if you can.  The math in the Canon is well understood, has accurately predicted eclipses over and over again, and its results are repeatable.  This Canon contains all the assumptions, data tables, and equations.  It is the basis for predicting not only the upcoming eclipse but all eclipses for the next thousand years.  Posting YouTube videos or hand waving descriptions isn’t going to cut it.  You have to attack the assumptions and the math.  Otherwise, your outta gas.

Mike
« Last Edit: August 08, 2017, 10:42:00 AM by MicroBeta »
Since it costs 1.82˘ to produce a penny, putting in your 2˘ if really worth 3.64˘.

« Reply #260 on: August 08, 2017, 10:42:22 AM »

This is my thread.

The thread is called :

I don’t believe it has.  There isn’t a single proof, equation, or analytical solution of any kind.  Hand waving and making unverifiable statements doesn’t disprove anything.

It is NOT called.

It certainly is based on the concepts of the Saros cycle.  NASA says so in the Five Millennium Canon of Solar Eclipses so I’m not sure why you think it’s such a big dea.  While Saros & Inex cycles provide a basis for an understanding of the periodicity/frequency of events, the current NASA analytical solutions use much more accurate numeric modeling based on the following:

“Based on modern theories of the Sun and the Moon constructed at the Bureau des Longitudes of Paris rather than the older Newcomb and Brown ephemerides.
Covers historical period of eclipses, as well as one millennium into the future.
Global maps for each eclipse depict the actual northern and southern limits of the Moon’s penumbral and umbral or antumbral shadows, as well as the sunrise and sunset curves.
Maps include continental outlines with contemporary political boundaries and are large enough to identify geographic regions of eclipse visibility.
Maps are based of the most current determination of the historical values of ΔT.
Estimates of eclipse path accuracy based on the uncertainty in the value of ΔT (i.e., standard error in ΔT)”

You have shown NOTHING that contradicts this document so how can you say that the eclipse of 2017 debunks anything let alone the globe?

So when the eclipse comes off exactly as described by NASA using the methodology presented in Five Millennium Canon of Solar Eclipses, you will have proved nothing.

Debunk the Canon if you can.  The math in the Canon is well understood, has accurately predicted eclipses over and over again, and its results are repeatable.  This Canon contains all the assumptions, data tables, and equations.  It is the basis for predicting not only the upcoming eclipse all eclipses for a thousand years.  Posting YouTube videos or hand waving descriptions isn’t going to cut it.  You have to attack the assumptions and the math.  Otherwise, your outta gas.

Mike

It is a big deal;  the ancient Babylonian's knew the Earth was Flat just like NASA do.

This is why as you said NASA use their model.

NASA do not have their own model because:

The Universe

The Globe

The Heliocentric model.

In reality doesn't exist it's all a fairytale.

This is why NASA have to use a 4000 year old model.

Lol.

Lol.

It is not for you to decide what " Cuts it "

I also do not care what you believe as you are not a normal person who can understand logical explanations that can be verified by anyone

Your Strange Heliocentric Religion is False..

?

dutchy

« Reply #261 on: August 08, 2017, 10:50:21 AM »
OK, please list these "parts" that "fail miserably" and explain in your own words just why they "fail miserably".
The shadow of the eclips is projected on a globe from the side of the globe.
Just like how the curvature doesn't drop in a slope, but in increasingly growing numbers the more distance you cover, so must the speed of the umbra vary dramatically when projected from ONE side upon earth's globular surface.
Better said,......in the beginning and the end the shadow is striking Earth at a very oblique angle.
And therefore the speed of the shadow is much faster at the beginning and at the end.
BUT THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT !!!!!
At the beginning of the eclips the shadow is much slower than the earth's huge relative rotation at that specific point
The shadow should move very fast from east to west before slowing down and reverse it's projected path to east to west.

We should see A REVERSED SHADOW TRAVELING FROM EAST TO WEST, because right at the beginning the relative rotation of earth is much greater/'' faster'' than the steady speed of the shadow.
You can simply check it with rotating a model globe and a light source.

In the beginning the shadow is much slower than earth's relative rotation in the specific rotational direction of earth's spin (moving uphill)
In the middle (''uphill'') the shadow is faster than earth's spin like we see in most animations.
It becomes infinite faster at the end (downhill) of the eclips before it ends.

What we should see is an umbra travelling east to west at the very beginning because earth's relative rotation compared to the shadow coming in from the side is at that point much greater than the steady velocity of the umbra ,.....
Very soon the shadow is catching up with earth's rotational speed and begins to overtake earth's rotational speed.

''uphill in the middle of the globe'' the shadow's speed is faster than the earth's spin.
The speed of the umbra reaches the extremes before leaving earth's globular surface.

Yep that is how a globe works when a shadow from the sides is cast towards a globe.
It doesn't matter that the moon moves itself for the same optical phenomena.
At the start of the eclips we should see an umbra from east to west,very soon fixed on the earth's surface, then moving west to east, reaching extreme speeds before it leaves the surface....
What great difference does a few days of thinking make ::)
a flat earth theory for the solar eclipse that can cause a 114 km wide umbra shadow from your 50 km diameter moon.
Do you have some sort of personal quest with Resistance.is.futile Rabinoz ?
Resistance.is.futile repeatedly said this is his topic about debunking  ''the globe and the August eclipse'',.....not ''show us a flatearth model that works''.
Call it a form of civilisation or forum etiquette to comply.

« Last Edit: August 08, 2017, 12:04:37 PM by dutchy »

« Reply #262 on: August 08, 2017, 11:01:05 AM »

This is my thread.

The thread is called :

It is NOT called.

It certainly is based on the concepts of the Saros cycle.  NASA says so in the Five Millennium Canon of Solar Eclipses so I’m not sure why you think it’s such a big dea.  While Saros & Inex cycles provide a basis for an understanding of the periodicity/frequency of events, the current NASA analytical solutions use much more accurate numeric modeling based on the following:

Debunk the Canon if you can.  The math in the Canon is well understood, has accurately predicted eclipses over and over again, and its results are repeatable.  This Canon contains all the assumptions, data tables, and equations.  It is the basis for predicting not only the upcoming eclipse all eclipses for a thousand years.  Posting YouTube videos or hand waving descriptions isn’t going to cut it.  You have to attack the assumptions and the math.  Otherwise, your outta gas.

Mike

It is a big deal;  the ancient Babylonian's knew the Earth was Flat just like NASA do.

This is why as you said NASA use their model.

NASA do not have their own model because:

The Universe

The Globe

The Heliocentric model.

In reality doesn't exist it's all a fairytale.

This is why NASA have to use a 4000 year old model.

Lol.

Lol.

It is not for you to decide what " Cuts it "

I also do not care what you believe as you are not a normal person who can understand logical explanations that can be verified by anyone

Your Strange Heliocentric Religion is False..
All that proves nothing. If you had actually read the Canon you'd know the Saros cycle is only the basis for modeling the period and Not used actually calculating it.

If you had actually read the Canon you'd also know that everything else is based on more modern models and concepts not known to the Babylonian's...like the earth is a heliocentric globe.

If you had actually read the Canon you'd, again would know that using the Saros cycle to invalidate the methodology is just plain silly...unless of course you don't understand how it works.

Mike
« Last Edit: August 08, 2017, 11:06:28 AM by MicroBeta »

« Reply #263 on: August 08, 2017, 11:03:56 AM »

This is my thread.

The thread is called :

It is NOT called.

Actually since a global earth explains all of the observations and nothing you have shown proves otherwise, really the only to use the eclipse as proof would be to show how it works on a flat earth and how that model explains something RE does not.

Pezevenk

• Militant aporfyrodrakonist
« Reply #264 on: August 08, 2017, 11:23:32 AM »
The shadow of the eclips is projected on a globe from the side of the globe.
Just like how the curvature doesn't drop in a slope, but in increasingly growing numbers the more distance you cover, so must the speed of the umbra vary dramatically when projected from ONE side upon earth's globular surface.
Better said,......in the beginning and the end the shadow is striking Earth at a very oblique angle.
And therefore the speed of the shadow is much faster at the beginning and at the end.
BUT THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT !!!!!
At the beginning of the eclips the shadow is much slower than the earth's huge relative rotation at that specific point
The shadow should move very fast from east to west before slowing down and reverse it's projected path to east to west.

We should see A REVERSED SHADOW TRAVELING FROM EAST TO WEST, because right at the beginning the relative rotation of earth is much greater/'' faster'' than the steady speed of the shadow.
You can simply check it with rotating a model globe and a light source.

In the beginning the shadow is much slower than earth's relative rotation in the specific rotational direction of earth's spin (moving uphill)
In the middle (''uphill'') the shadow is faster than earth's spin like we see in most animations.
It becomes infinite faster at the end (downhill) of the eclips before it ends.

What we should see is an umbra travelling west to east at the very beginning because earth's relative rotation compared to the shadow coming in from the side is at that point much greater than the steady velocity of the umbra ,.....
Very soon the shadow is catching up with earth's rotational speed and begins to overtake earth's rotational speed.

''uphill in the middle of the globe'' the shadow's speed is faster than the earth's spin.
The speed of the umbra reaches the extremes before leaving earth's globular surface.

Yep that is how a globe works when a shadow from the sides is cast towards a globe.
It doesn't matter that the moon moves itself for the same optical phenomena.
At the start of the eclips we should see an umbra from east to west,very soon fixed on the earth's surface, then moving west to east, reaching extreme speeds before it leaves the surface....
What great difference does a few days of thinking make ::)
Do you have some sort of personal quest with Resistance.is.futile Rabinoz ?
Resistance.is.futile repeatedly said this is his topic about debunking  ''the globe and the August eclipse'',.....not ''show us a flatearth model that works''.
Call it a form of civilisation or forum etiquette to comply.

This reads like a post a wasted sandokhan would make. Try again when you're sober, right now I have no idea what you're talking about.
It is not a scientific fact, it is a scientific fuck!
-Intikam

Who wants to be a firefly and who wants to be a blue whale?
-Sceptimatic

Please do not jizz to win an argument.
-Crutonius

Read a bit psicology and stick your imo to where it comes from.
-Inty (again)

« Reply #265 on: August 08, 2017, 11:45:15 AM »
The moon's orbit is around 1,500,000 miles long. A simple calculation shows the moon is travelling at around 2200 miles per hour in its orbit, which is much faster than Earth's angular velocity of around 1000 miles per hour.

Yet again you Heliocentrics fail to understand your own model.
No, you're the one who is confused.

You have rotational velocity and angular velocity confused.
Nope.  That's you again.

The Earth's alleged rotational velocity at the equator is 1000 mph and drops down to a negligable amount at the North pole.
Yup.

The Earth's Angular velocity is constant no matter what the POV is on Earth.
Two for two.

It is the Earth's angular velocity that determines what we see in the sky
In part, yes.

Watch the stars for an hour and it should be pretty evident that something isn't stationary.
Umm... If you say so.

Go stand 6 feet from a motorway and watch the cars pass you at 60 mph.  Then look up at an airliner at 33000 feet as it passes you at 550 mph.  Why does the airplane appear so much slower than the cars?
Be careful, I think that you've just debunked your own argument right there.

The answer is that the farther away something is, the farther it has to travel to cover the same angle of your vision.  An object will thus appear slower if its apparent angular speed is less - regardless of true velocity.
BINGO!!  The moon is so far away that it appears to be orbiting backwards, even though it's orbiting faster than the earth is rotating.

Truth is stranger than fiction because fiction has to make sense.

Well, nobody likes a smart ass, so...   :P

I do not get confused like you Heliocentrics.

You have an inability to understand simple explanations or you are deceitful.

And if you read your post you will see you have rotational velocity and angular velocity confused as you claimed the angular velocity of the Earth is a 1000 mph.
You have debunked your own explanation.

Any normal person can understand that as the moon's total orbital path is 27 to 29 days and 1.5 million miles it would have to travel at least a 190000 miles to cross the USA west to east because it is 200000 miles away on your Heliocentric model and in reality the USA is nearly 3000 miles wide so we could say that is roughly 12.5% of the alleged circumfrence of your imaginary Globe which to keep it simple represents roughly 12.5% of the Moons orbital path.

In reality any normal person will know it is impossible for the Moons shadow to travel west to east as they see the Moon rise in the East and set in the West EVERYDAY.

It is also impossible as shown in the first video I posted at the start of the thread because the earth's angular velocity on your model is 27 times greater than the Moon's actual velocity.

You have failed to take into account that the Solar Eclipse is visable in the Sky and it is the Earth's alleged angular Velocity as you and your colleague's have agreed that determines what we see in the sky.

A video that describes the orbit of the Moon on your Heliocentric model.

Light travels in straight lines .

The Eclispe is caused by the moon passing between the sun and the earth.

The Sun has to be directly behind the Moon and the Earth has to be directly in front of the Moon.

An object shadow will follow the object when the light source is directly behind it.

You are now claiming the Moon moves in the opposite direction to what is observed this would be the only possible way that the Moon's shadow can move west to East when the light source which is the Sun is directly behind it.

http://www.livephysics.com/physical-constants/mechanics-pc/angular-speed-earth/

You are fooling no one with your heliocentric nonsense.

It is impossible for the path of the solar eclipse to move in completely the opposite direction to the moon.

The moon rises in the East and sets in th west.

The Solar Eclipse starts in the west and finishes if the East.

The Earth's angular velocity which Is one rotation every 24 hrs is 27 times faster than the Moon's velocity.

This is why the moon allegedly rises in the east and sets in the west.

If the Moon's velocity was greater than the angular velocity of the earth the Moon would rise in the West and set in the East it would also have to orbit the earth more than once every 24 hours to achieve this.

Here is a description of a solar eclipse on your model.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solar_eclipse

It clearly says the eclipse is caused when the moon passes in front of the sun.

The moon takes 27 days to orbit the earth.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orbit_of_the_Moon

On your model the Sun is stationary regarding it's position to the earth and the moon

.http://kidseclipse.com/sun-earth-moon-move/

I choose this link so you Stupid and gullable Heliocentric's can try to understand how and why the upcoming Solar Eclipse is impossible on your model.

It is impossible for an objects shadow to move in the opposite direction to the said object when the light source is stationary.

The only way this would be possible on your model would be if the Sun was moving millions of miles in relation to the earth and did not maintain it's alleged position in the centre of the solar system.

https://www.quora.com/Is-the-sun-the-center-of-the-solar-system-Why

So I will tell you again it is impossible for the Moon to cast a shadow on the Earth that is 24 times smaller than itself.

So I will tell you again it is impossible for the Solar Eclipse to move across the Earth west to East which is the opposite direction to the moon on your Heliocentric model.

Your Heliocentric model does not match reality as such your Heliocentric model is false.

Part one

Part two

The readers will make their own minds up .

Your Strange Heliocentric Religion is Finished.
 ;D ;D ;D

« Last Edit: August 08, 2017, 12:47:27 PM by Resistance.is.Futile »

?

dutchy

« Reply #266 on: August 08, 2017, 11:47:15 AM »
This reads like a post a wasted sandokhan would make. Try again when you're sober, right now I have no idea what you're talking about.
I understand it, that's what matters and it is as clear as anything !
You guys have abandoned the very characteristics of your own spinning globe when talking about a side projection.
Have fun living your delusion as long as it lasts.

onebigmonkey

• You. Yes you. Stand still laddie.
« Reply #267 on: August 08, 2017, 12:20:02 PM »
The Earth is orbiting the sun in an anti-clockwise direction.

The moon is orbiting the Earth in an anti-clockwise direction.

The eclipse shadow follows an anti-clockwise direction.

The reason the moon rises in the east and sets in the west is because the Earth rotates underneath it. Anti-clockwise.

The eclipse shadow is the correct size.

I'd say an idiot could understand it, but it appears not.
Facts won't do what I want them to.

We went from a round Earth to a round Moon: http://onebigmonkey.com/apollo/apollo.html

« Reply #268 on: August 08, 2017, 12:26:30 PM »
The Earth is orbiting the sun in an anti-clockwise direction.

The moon is orbiting the Earth in an anti-clockwise direction.

The eclipse shadow follows an anti-clockwise direction.

The reason the moon rises in the east and sets in the west is because the Earth rotates underneath it. Anti-clockwise.

The eclipse shadow is the correct size.

I'd say an idiot could understand it, but it appears not.

Give it up your fooling no one.

« Last Edit: August 08, 2017, 12:45:07 PM by Resistance.is.Futile »

« Reply #269 on: August 08, 2017, 12:31:20 PM »
It is now the right time to address the

"Elephant in the Room"

During a Solar Eclipse why is it not possible to see the Moon pass in front of the Sun ?

Everyone has seen the Moon in the sky in the day .

I have not once seen the Moon pass in front of the Sun during a Solar Eclipse.

;D

« Last Edit: August 08, 2017, 12:50:23 PM by Resistance.is.Futile »