Eclipse 21.08.17 will debunk the Globe

• 1484 Replies

Dog

• Literally a dog
Re: Eclipse 21.08.17 will debunk the Globe
« Reply #90 on: August 01, 2017, 11:18:52 AM »
"Seek and ye shall find" flattards.

https://svs.gsfc.nasa.gov/4579

"Attempting to use my brain is futile" proves the earth is a globe again.
You mean this false representation of reality from NASA ?
In this animation the outer carriage (moon) overtakes the inner circle earth  ( see the way the shadow travels from east to west )
Even when the earth rotated 27 times slower and the relative position between the moon and earth would be in perfect sync like a caroussel the casted shadow would have been freezed in the same spot without moving !!!

In your heliocentric model the centre earth overtakes the moon by a huge margin of 27 times.
So what magical shadow is able to show the opposite, as if the moon overtakes the centre ?

Only on FES will you find someone try to explain that orbital and rotational mechanics in a 3-body problem is akin to a rigid carousel. Beautiful.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2017, 12:48:42 PM by Dog »

« Reply #91 on: August 04, 2017, 11:27:20 AM »
I see you Heliocentrics are still living the delusion.

Can you please say hello to Santa and the Toothfairy for me  whilst your residing in your dream world.

I'm going to post part 2 to the original video hope you enjoy.

This video explains in great detail why the upcoming Solar Eclipse on 21.08.17  is impossible on your Heliocentric model.

Your Strange Heliocentric Religion is False. .

Dog

• Literally a dog
« Reply #92 on: August 04, 2017, 11:55:30 AM »

Can you please say hello to Santa and the Toothfairy for me  whilst your residing in your dream world.

This video explains in great detail why the upcoming Solar Eclipse on 21.08.17  is impossible on your Heliocentric model.

I was expecting something about the the way that the Earth rotates, the moon orbits, and the suns position, still making it hard to understand how the shadow moves west to east. Which is fair. The movement of a shadow in a 3-body problem where everything is rotating and orbiting makes things hard to follow.

Instead this guy rambles about the size and perspective of things in an animation that is not shown to scale.
This is too good to be true. FEF is it's own worst enemy.

Sentinel

• Open your eyes...
« Reply #93 on: August 04, 2017, 12:38:22 PM »

So you have not been that active around here for over a week, and all that you could come up with now is that crap video debunking absolutely nothing?

Credibility.is.Futile at it again...  :-\
"No snowflake in an avalanche ever feels responsible."

Stanislaw Jerzy Lec

« Reply #94 on: August 04, 2017, 12:44:19 PM »

So you have not been that active around here for over a week, and all that you could come up with now is that crap video debunking absolutely nothing?

Any " normal " person can see that both the videos debunk your Heliocentric fairytale.

Enjoy your delusion  :)

Your Strange Heliocentric Religion is False.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #95 on: August 04, 2017, 04:27:24 PM »

Does that video show the sun-earth-moon system to proper scale?
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #96 on: August 04, 2017, 10:03:14 PM »

Yes, watching that video I do get a "sick feeling in the stomach", but simply because I find it so hard,  [Mr Ignorance.is.Futile,
to imagine how anyone can be so naive as to believe the rubbish in that video!

But he does ask for a scale drawing of the earth,  moon sun system during a solar eclipse. Well here is one of the earth-moon part.
If the sun were included it would be somewhere way down the street to your right!

The earth, moon and shadow angles are drawn very close to scale.

Now [Mr Ignorance.is.Futile, please explain how your 50 km diameter sun and moon can caste a shadow of 114 km wide.
Then in the eclipse of 2003 Nov 23, the umbra width was 495.5 km wide. How do you explain that?

Don't bother presenting more videos on your Religious Dogma until you have a good answer for that.

I noticed that you claimed that
Any " normal " person can see that both the videos debunk your Heliocentric fairytale.

Please find me some "normal peoplel" that are convinced by those videos.

PS I do not class you as a normal person, and please find some unbiased people.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2017, 10:08:07 PM by rabinoz »

ForumPhoenix

• Vade Irrumabo te Amicus Meus
« Reply #97 on: August 04, 2017, 10:10:50 PM »
Please find me some "normal peoplel" that are convinced by those videos.

U DUN FKD UP NORMAL PEOPLEL HE COMIN 4 U

« Reply #98 on: August 04, 2017, 10:40:25 PM »

Enjoy your delusion  :)

Neither video debunks a single thing. The clear explanations given by multiple people in this thread of the predictable West to East direction of the moon's shadow have even convinced Dutchy! I wouldn't expect "Using my Brain is Futile" to understand, though. It does require some effort. Enjoy your ignorance :)
« Last Edit: August 04, 2017, 10:42:18 PM by Zammo »
If I'm a complete Idiot for not believing in your Heliocentric fairytale then so be it.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #99 on: August 05, 2017, 12:23:17 AM »
Neither video debunks a single thing. The clear explanations given by multiple people in this thread of the predictable West to East direction of the moon's shadow have even convinced Dutchy! I wouldn't expect "Using my Brain is Futile" to understand, though. It does require some effort. Enjoy your ignorance :)
If Jeranism is convinced that "The Globe Model Works. Solar Eclipse Has Been Modeled" then what more can I say?

The Globe Model Works. Solar Eclipse Has Been Modeled - Video Soon, jeranism

And the long, long video where he "models" it " class="bbc_link" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer">jeranism LIVE #14 - Solar Eclipse Modeled and More. jeranism

« Reply #100 on: August 05, 2017, 03:12:15 AM »
If Jeranism is convinced that "The Globe Model Works. Solar Eclipse Has Been Modeled" then what more can I say?

And the long, long video where he "models" it " class="bbc_link" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer">jeranism LIVE #14 - Solar Eclipse Modeled and More. jeranism

You are fooling no one with your heliocentric nonsense.

It is impossible for the path of the solar eclipse to move in completely the opposite direction to the moon.

The moon rises in the East and sets in th west.

The Solar Eclipse starts in the west and finishes if the East.

The Earth's angular velocity which Is one rotation every 24 hrs is 27 times faster than the Moon's velocity.

This is why the moon allegedly rises in the east and sets in the west.

If the Moon's velocity was greater than the angular velocity of the earth the Moon would rise in the West and set in the East it would also have to orbit the earth more than once every 24 hours to achieve this.

Here is a description of a solar eclipse on your model.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solar_eclipse

It clearly says the eclipse is caused when the moon passes in front of the sun.

The moon takes 27 days to orbit the earth.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orbit_of_the_Moon

On your model the Sun is stationary regarding it's position to the earth and the moon

.http://kidseclipse.com/sun-earth-moon-move/

I choose this link so you Stupid and gullable Heliocentric's can try to understand how and why the upcoming Solar Eclipse is impossible on your model.

It is impossible for an objects shadow to move in the opposite direction to the said object when the light source is stationary.

The only way this would be possible on your model would be if the Sun was moving millions of miles in relation to the earth and did not maintain it's alleged position in the centre of the solar system.

https://www.quora.com/Is-the-sun-the-center-of-the-solar-system-Why

So I will tell you again it is impossible for the Solar Eclipse to move across the Earth west to East which is the opposite direction to the moon on your Heliocentric model.

Your Heliocentric model does not match reality as such your Heliocentric model is false.

Part one

Part two

« Last Edit: August 05, 2017, 03:27:01 AM by Resistance.is.Futile »

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #101 on: August 05, 2017, 04:03:51 AM »

It is impossible for the path of the solar eclipse to move in completely the opposite direction to the moon.
Not impossible at all, the shadow simply moves faster from west to east than the earth moves - simple!

Quote from: Resistance.is.Futile
Yes
Yes.
It's funny that almost everyone, including the ultimate flat earther, jersnism is convinced that the explanation of the solar eclipse on the Heliocentric Globe is correct - except poor  Ignorance.is.Wonderful.

The Earth's angular velocity which Is one rotation every 24 hrs is 27 times faster than the Moon's (angular) velocity.
Yes.
If the Moon's (angular) velocity was greater than the angular velocity of the earth the Moon would rise in the West and set in the East it would also have to orbit the earth more than once every 24 hours to achieve this.
Yes,
but it is not angular velocity that matters here but the surface velocity of the earth, about 1380 km/hr and the linear velocity of the moon, about 3,700 km/h.
The moons shadow travels west to east much faster than the surface velocity of the earth - and that is the explanation everyone gives, except for a few totally deluded flat earthers.

End of story.

Here is a description of a solar eclipse on your model. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solar_eclipse
I know that quite well, thank you and it fits what we see. I can't help yor inability to understand it.

You have had the correct reason explained numerous times.

Bye bye.

« Reply #102 on: August 05, 2017, 04:12:31 AM »

Not impossible at all, the shadow simply moves faster from west to east than the earth moves - simple!

Yes
Yes.
It's funny that almost everyone, including the ultimate flat earther, jersnism is convinced that the explanation of the solar eclipse on the Heliocentric Globe is correct - except poor  Ignorance.is.Wonderful.

The Earth's angular velocity which Is one rotation every 24 hrs is 27 times faster than the Moon's (angular) velocity.
Yes.
If the Moon's (angular) velocity was greater than the angular velocity of the earth the Moon would rise in the West and set in the East it would also have to orbit the earth more than once every 24 hours to achieve this.
Yes,
but it is not angular velocity that matters here but the surface velocity of the earth, about 1380 km/hr and the linear velocity of the moon, about 3,700 km/h.
The moons shadow travels west to east much faster than the surface velocity of the earth - and that is the explanation everyone gives, except for a few totally deluded flat earthers.

End of story.

Here is a description of a solar eclipse on your model. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solar_eclipse
I know that quite well, thank you and it fits what we see. I can't help yor inability to understand it.

Bye bye.

That is nonsense the only thing relevant in regard to our view of the sky is the Earth's angular velocity.

This is what causes the sun and moon to rise and set on your model.

The moon's actually velocity is irrelevant regarding the Solar eclipse as it is so far away.

You have not explained how it is possible for the moon's shadow to move in the opposite direction to the Moon when the light source which is the Sun remains in a relatively stationary position at the centre of the solar system.

You have not explined this because you can't.

The upcoming Solar Eclipse is impossible on your model.

« Reply #103 on: August 05, 2017, 04:21:35 AM »

Yes
Yes.

Yes.
Yes,

End of story.

Bye bye.

That is nonsense the only thing relevant in regard to our view of the sky is the Earth's angular velocity.

The moon's actually velocity is irrelevant regarding the Solar eclipse as it is so far away.

You have not explained how it is possible for the moon's shadow to move in the opposite direction to the Moon when the light source which is the Sun remains in a relatively stationary position at the centre of the solar system.

You have not explined this because you can't.

The upcoming Solar Eclipse is impossible on your model.

;D ;D ;D

As I said, the perfectly clear explanations have already been made by multiple people in this thread, and even Dutchy eventually came around and admitted he understood why the Moon can rise in the East and set in the West, yet the eclipse shadow move in the opposite direction.

That "Using my brain is futile" cannot understand why the differing linear and angular velocities allow this to occur only highlights his ignorance.  ;D
If I'm a complete Idiot for not believing in your Heliocentric fairytale then so be it.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #104 on: August 05, 2017, 04:50:54 AM »
Still just as incorrect.
Because the sun to moon distance is so much greater than the moon to earth distance, about 394 times, the moon's shadow moves at a most the same velocity as the moon.

So, it is the linear velocity that matters, even though the moon is about 380,000 km away.

It's funny that dutchy and jeranism, both "dyed-in-the-wool" flat earthers can see that this explanation is correct for the globe but poor Ignorance.is.Wonderful still can't see it.

I'm totally convinced that some poor benighted people simply cannot visualise anything in 3-D and so many of these turn into fflat-earthers. .

« Reply #105 on: August 05, 2017, 05:03:01 AM »
Still just as incorrect.
Because the sun to moon distance is so much greater than the moon to earth distance, about 394 times, the moon's shadow moves at a most the same velocity as the moon.

So, it is the linear velocity that matters, even though the moon is about 380,000 km away.

It's funny that dutchy and jeranism, both "dyed-in-the-wool" flat earthers can see that this explanation is correct for the globe but poor Ignorance.is.Wonderful still can't see it.

I'm totally convinced that some poor benighted people simply cannot visualise anything in 3-D and so many of these turn into fflat-earthers. .

It is not relevant what other individuals  believe.

The 3D animations in the first video clearly show your Heliocentric model.

One of the animations that show the earth spinning the wrong way and the moon speeding round the earth is from your brethren and is an attempt to get your model to work regarding the upcoming Solar Eclipse  so there is no need to visualise anything.

The problem with your model is that it was fabricated 100 s of years ago when the majority of people in western society where uneducated and illiterate we of course didn't have video back then.

You have just said yourself that the Moon's shadow moves at the same velocity as the moon.

The earth's angular velocity is 27 times greater than the moon.

The Earth's alleged angular velocity determines what we see in the sky from our view point on the earth.

It is impossible for the moon's shadow to move west to east which is the opposite direction to the moon"  END OF " .

This is because the light source which is the Sun is stationary in relation to the earth on your model.

The Sun in your Heliocentric model is in the centre of the solar system and every planet including the earth in the solar system orbits around the Sun.

To anyone who has a slight education and a slight understanding of your model they will be able to verify that what you are saying is nonsense.

In the present day those people who look into your model can easily verify that your model is a fairytale.

« Last Edit: August 05, 2017, 05:16:35 AM by Resistance.is.Futile »

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #106 on: August 05, 2017, 09:16:47 AM »

The Earth's angular velocity which Is one rotation every 24 hrs is 27 times faster than the Moon's velocity.

Yadda, yadda, yadda.
We've already been through this. 

Read the thread from the beginning and watch the Jeranism video.

Eclipses are somewhat counterintuituve, but they work fine once you can wrap your head around the true scale of the sun-earth-moon system.

Then again, getting you to wrap your head around anything is probably too much to ask.

« Reply #107 on: August 05, 2017, 10:30:10 AM »

Yadda, yadda, yadda.
We've already been through this. 

Read the thread from the beginning and watch the Jeranism video.

Eclipses are somewhat counterintuituve, but they work fine once you can wrap your head around the true scale of the sun-earth-moon system.

Then again, getting you to wrap your head around anything is probably too much to ask.

This is my thread  ::)

I have watched the jeranism video it is nonsense.

It also claims the Moon's actual velocity is greater than the angular velocity of the earth which is impossible as we all know the moon allegedly takes 27 days to orbit the earth on the Heliocentric model.

The Earth only takes a day to do a full rotation on your Heliocentric model.

As such the Earth's angular velocity is some 27 times greater than the actual velocity of the moon.

As such the Moon rises in the east and sets in the west.

As said by your superior colleugue above the Moon's shadow travels at the same speed as the Moon it is therefore impossible for the Moon's shadow to travel across the Earth from west to east as it will in reality on the 21.08.17.

We all know how shadows work.

We all know that the Sun is stationary in relation to the Earth.

It is impossible for the Moon's shadow to move in the opposite direction to the Moon when the Earth's angular velocity is 27 times greater than the actual velocity of the Moon and the Sun is stationary in relation to the earth.

When the Yanks witness this solar eclipse your Heliocentric religion will be on its last legs.

« Last Edit: August 05, 2017, 10:43:17 AM by Resistance.is.Futile »

Sentinel

• Open your eyes...
« Reply #108 on: August 05, 2017, 10:40:13 AM »
Yeah. Seems like Evidence.is.Futile is at it again...  :-\

Stanislaw Jerzy Lec

« Reply #109 on: August 05, 2017, 10:58:10 AM »

At what exactly?

Defending my position when all you Heliocentrics bring to the discussion are insults and nonsense .

There is no real evidence that the Earth is a Globe.

Have you seen the GLOBE?

I have not seen the Globe.

Sentinel

• Open your eyes...
« Reply #110 on: August 05, 2017, 11:09:38 AM »

At what exactly?

Defending my position when all you Heliocentrics bring to the discussion are insults and nonsense .

Have you seen the GLOBE?

Regarding the solar eclipse that ship has sailed already, and as for other topics you as well don't seem to hold your ground well at all.

Why are you here then, anyway? You should've noticed already that you become more and more a laughing stock for the FET...  :-\

Stanislaw Jerzy Lec

« Reply #111 on: August 05, 2017, 11:24:44 AM »

At what exactly?

Have you seen the GLOBE?

Regarding the solar eclipse that ship has sailed already, and as for other topics you as well don't seem to hold your ground well at all.

Why are you here then, anyway? You should've noticed already that you become more and more a laughing stock for the FET...  :-\

I'm here because this site is called THE FLAT EARTH SOCIETY and  I want to discuss the Flat Earth Model why are you here ?

You seem to have no interest in discussing the Flat Earth.

The Real Celine Dion

• Use as directed
« Reply #112 on: August 05, 2017, 11:26:44 AM »
Angular velocity does not equal orbital velocity. the moon's orbital velocity>earth's rotational velocity
You just got Weskered, bitches!

« Reply #113 on: August 05, 2017, 02:38:56 PM »
Angular velocity does not equal orbital velocity. the moon's orbital velocity>earth's rotational velocity

The Earth's alleged angular velocity is 27 times greater than the Moon's orbital velocity.

It is the Earth's alleged angular velocity that determines what we see from our view point here on Earth on the Heliocentric model.

This is why the Moon allegedly rises in the east and sets in the west as the Earth's angular velocity is far greater we overtake the moon everyday.

The Earth's alleged rotational velocity is irrelevant to what we see in the sky.

For example:

The rotational velocity at the north pole is negligible but it is still possible to see all the stars rotate round polaris every night.

And the Sun and the Moon still do a full revolution each day.

On your model this is down to angular velocity.

This is because it is the alleged angular velocity of the Earth that determines what we see in the sky on your model.

On the flat model it is the firmament that rotates around the Earth.

Sentinel

• Open your eyes...
« Reply #114 on: August 05, 2017, 03:27:07 PM »
The Earth's alleged angular velocity is 27 times greater than the Moon's orbital velocity.

Ah, all those apples and oranges...  :-\

Stanislaw Jerzy Lec

« Reply #115 on: August 05, 2017, 05:45:44 PM »
Oh, this is truly fascinating. Such a simple concept. Angular velocity = degrees travelled per unit time. Linear velocity = distance travelled per unit time. "Using my brain is futile" cannot seem to separate the two. 😂😂😂

« Reply #116 on: August 05, 2017, 06:58:12 PM »
Oh, this is truly fascinating. Such a simple concept. Angular velocity = degrees travelled per unit time. Linear velocity = distance travelled per unit time. "Using my brain is futile" cannot seem to separate the two. 😂😂😂

Yeah, it's hard to explain things to people who can't keep basics straight.

No, it's not. These quantities are unrelated. They have different dimensions and cannot be compared.

Earth's angular velocity is 6.28 radians / 24 hours (close enough), which is the same as saying 360 degrees / 24 hours.

The moon's orbital velocity is 6.28 X 400,000 km / (27 days X 24 hr/day) (close enough) = 6.28 X 14,815 km / 24 hr.

How do you compare 6.28 X 14,815 km to 6.28 radians, or 6.28 X 14,815 km to 360 degrees? You can't. They're different things. It's like asking which is bigger, 27 radishes or 27 seconds?

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts." - Daniel Patrick Moynihan

« Reply #117 on: August 05, 2017, 07:08:21 PM »
Eclipses are well understood, predictable, and repeatable...all based on a spherical/celestial coordinate system.

No mystery.  IMHO, eclipses prove a spherical earth.

Mike
Since it costs 1.82¢ to produce a penny, putting in your 2¢ if really worth 3.64¢.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #118 on: August 05, 2017, 07:33:26 PM »
I'm here because this site is called THE FLAT EARTH SOCIETY and  I want to discuss the Flat Earth Model why are you here ?
If you want to discuss the flat earth model, then why are you bringing up the RE explanation of a solar eclipse?

Why don't you tell us how the FE model explains the upcoming solar eclipse better than RET?

hoppy

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #119 on: August 05, 2017, 08:28:58 PM »
Thanks for posting vids RIF. How about you REtards explain why the the moon is casting such a small shadow during the eclipse.
God is real.                                         
http://www.scribd.com/doc/9665708/Flat-Earth-Bible-02-of-10-The-Flat-Earth