Eclipse 21.08.17 will debunk the Globe

• 1484 Replies

NAZA

Re: Eclipse 21.08.17 will debunk the Globe
« Reply #870 on: August 30, 2017, 07:54:08 AM »
RIF is too delusional to realize what an epic fail this thread is, unlike the less irrational Flatters who avoid it like the plague.
Not only did his predictions prove false, the opposite happened.
Over 100,000,000 people saw proof firsthand that the heleocentric model is correct and stood in awe not only at the eclipse but NASA'S ability to predict it to the second.  NASA hasn't seen this much attention and admiration in decades.
And most importantly,  school children from elementary to high schools had regular lessons set aside to learn about the heleocentric solar systrm.  They then saw with their own eyes confirmation of those lessons.
A very sad day for the flat earth cult.

Sentinel

• Open your eyes...
« Reply #871 on: August 30, 2017, 08:50:08 AM »
As if we didn't see this thread failing completely from like 3000 miles ahead, it's almost like that denpressure trainwreck all over again.
Poor I.i.B., he put so much effort in here though.  :-\
"No snowflake in an avalanche ever feels responsible."

Stanislaw Jerzy Lec

?

zork

« Reply #872 on: August 30, 2017, 09:17:07 AM »
Your people haven't even provided a to scale animation showing how the eclipse was possible on your heliocentric model.
Why animation when people build mechanical devices like that
Any mechanical one for flat earth which predicts lunar and solar eclipses?
Rowbotham had bad eyesight
-
http://thulescientific.com/Lynch%20Curvature%202008.pdf - Visually discerning the curvature of the Earth
http://thulescientific.com/TurbulentShipWakes_Lynch_AO_2005.pdf - Turbulent ship wakes:further evidence that the Earth is round.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #873 on: August 30, 2017, 11:43:11 AM »
Your people haven't even provided a to scale animation showing how the eclipse was possible on your heliocentric model.
Nonsense.

Where is the FE equivalent of this:
Orbit Tellurium 2

Demonstrate night and day, the seasons, phases of the moon, and eclipses with this robust and flexible model. More accurate demonstrations are made possible with two different sizes of Earth and Moon setups, and geared manual rotation system. In the large–scale setup, a powerful light casts visible shadows onto the 4" Earth. The smaller version demonstrates the phases of the moon and frequency of solar and lunar eclipses as the moon rotates on an inclined orbit. Power: 120 VAC. Size: 25"L x 9 7/8".
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

« Reply #874 on: August 30, 2017, 12:28:55 PM »
So much debunking....

So much!

Debunking out the arse. Endlessly out the arse. Like an infinite shit.

I have debunked your imaginary Globe .

If you are a professor which I doubt.

You know and I know that anyone that watches those videos with an average intelligence or above will not believe in your false religion anymore.

Lol.

Your Strange Heliocentric Religion is False.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2017, 12:30:27 PM by Resistance.is.Futile »

« Reply #875 on: August 30, 2017, 12:31:12 PM »
So much debunking....

So much!

I have debunked you imaginary Globe .

You know and I know that anyone that watches those videos with an average intelligence or above will not believe in your false religion anymore.

Lol.

so you only get your knowledge from these videos and not from people that have real knowledge about that topic.
if you are sick, where do you go to? to a medical trained person or to a priest?

« Reply #876 on: August 30, 2017, 12:31:35 PM »

That is not scale REtard.

« Reply #877 on: August 30, 2017, 12:33:02 PM »
Nonsense.

Orbit Tellurium 2

Demonstrate night and day, the seasons, phases of the moon, and eclipses with this robust and flexible model. More accurate demonstrations are made possible with two different sizes of Earth and Moon setups, and geared manual rotation system. In the large–scale setup, a powerful light casts visible shadows onto the 4" Earth. The smaller version demonstrates the phases of the moon and frequency of solar and lunar eclipses as the moon rotates on an inclined orbit. Power: 120 VAC. Size: 25"L x 9 7/8".

Lol.

Lol.

Not bad.

« Reply #878 on: August 30, 2017, 12:37:47 PM »
So much debunking....

So much!

Lol.

so you only get your knowledge from these videos and not from people that have real knowledge about that topic.
if you are sick, where do you go to? to a medical trained person or to a priest?

No I don't trust these so called experts because they are liars the earth is flat.

When I'm sick which fortunately is not often I don't bother with the doctors as it's a waste of time in the UK.

?

zork

« Reply #879 on: August 30, 2017, 12:37:57 PM »

That is not scale REtard.

And? Scale is irrelevant here. It predicts eclipses and show how they happen. Sufficiently accurately. Can you provide any similar model for flat earth, even not in scale? With eclipse prediction capabilities? Why not?
Rowbotham had bad eyesight
-
http://thulescientific.com/Lynch%20Curvature%202008.pdf - Visually discerning the curvature of the Earth
http://thulescientific.com/TurbulentShipWakes_Lynch_AO_2005.pdf - Turbulent ship wakes:further evidence that the Earth is round.

« Reply #880 on: August 30, 2017, 12:40:19 PM »
No you are just stupid and gullable so you just believe what you have been told.
I was told that high altitude balloons were going to show that the moon was somewhere other than in front of the moon during the eclipse.

I guess it's a good thing that I don't believe everything that I'm told.

The high altitude weather balloons show that the Moon is not in front of the sun.

The high altitude weather balloons show the moon is nowhere in site this is because the eclipse is caused by the black sun and not the moon.

« Reply #881 on: August 30, 2017, 12:41:38 PM »
No you are just stupid and gullable so you just believe what you have been told.
I was told that high altitude balloons were going to show that the moon was somewhere other than in front of the moon during the eclipse.

The high altitude weather balloons show that the Moon is not in front of the sun.

The high altitude weather balloons show the moon is nowhere in site this is because the eclipse is caused by the black sun and not the moon.

They do?  Where?  Please show us!

« Reply #882 on: August 30, 2017, 12:42:25 PM »
So much debunking....

So much!

Lol.

No I don't trust these so called experts because they are liars the earth is flat.

When I'm sick which fortunately is not often I don't bother with the doctors as it's a waste of time in the UK.

So, what "experts" do you trust? 

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #883 on: August 30, 2017, 12:45:38 PM »
Nonsense.

Orbit Tellurium 2

Lol.

Lol.

Not bad.
It's a damned sight better than anything FET has.

« Reply #884 on: August 30, 2017, 01:27:34 PM »

But you said the moon would be visible in a different part of the sky didn't you?
Where are these videos?  Where is your working model?

« Reply #885 on: August 30, 2017, 01:31:55 PM »
So much debunking....

So much!

Lol.

than i really hope you do not have children.

because with that thinking you are a real danger to their health.

« Reply #886 on: August 30, 2017, 02:37:02 PM »

The moon is the black sun, and the cause of the eclipse.
The the universe has no obligation to makes sense to you.
The earth is a globe.

JackBlack

« Reply #887 on: August 30, 2017, 03:01:10 PM »
I have provided explanations and videos that explain exactly why the eclipse is impossible on your heliocentric model.
No you haven't. You have provided pathetic refuted crap.

And we have told you why. Because scale models like that are insane.
If you want the shadow of the moon on Earth (the Umbra, roughly 100 km wide) to be a single pixel, then the distance between Earth and the sun would need to be 1 500 000 pixels wide.

Your screen would be incapable of showing that at the scale required.

Why is a scale model required?

Regardless, you are the one claiming it is impossible, the burden of proof is on you.

Your people get at least 52 million dollars a day and they can't provide one animation that's to scale that shows this impossible eclipse on your model.
You mean they haven't bothered producing a completely useless animation.

And again, the eclipse is possible.

That's because if they did a child would see that the solar eclipse is not possible on your model.
No, that is because if they did, no one would be able to see any detail, or would completely lose the big picture and have no better than just being on Earth watching it.

Here is a better idea if you are so sure of your BS. You go make a to scale animation of the HC eclipse and see how it compares to reality.
If you can't (or don't want to because it does match reality) THEN STOP BITCHING ABOUT IT!!!

You have debunked nothing.

Average intelligence maybe, but they are typically quite stupid.
If an intelligent person watched them and thought about them they would realise they are full of shit, just like you, and the the HC REALITY is not damaged by them in the slightest.

The regular sun or the eclipsed sun?
If the former, yes, that is because they are not in the path of the eclipse.
If the later, then PROVE IT!!

i.e. they show the moon in front of the sun, you just want to call it the black sun.

Remember, it was a new moon, so the moon is out during the day.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2017, 03:07:11 PM by JackBlack »

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #888 on: August 30, 2017, 03:47:23 PM »

Where are the photos of the moon over Asia during the eclipse?

« Reply #889 on: August 30, 2017, 08:32:58 PM »

Lol.

And just like explosive diarrhea posts like these keep on coming... This thread is like a 3rd world toilet in the aftermath. Medic!

« Reply #890 on: August 30, 2017, 09:44:49 PM »

Lol.

And just like explosive diarrhea posts like these keep on coming... This thread is like a 3rd world toilet in the aftermath. Medic!

I thought that was a pretty good post, very interesting assertations. The catchphrase "Your Strange Heliocentric Religion is False" is funny.

We've all seen the YouTube videos, we've all witnessed the eclipse and drawn our own conclusions about "what is really happening".

I'd really like to see something more than childish comments coming from the glob--globuralists? That's not a word. Globalists is something else. Hmm. I find the "science defender" team lacks gravitas lately. Flat Earth vs. Globe Earth is sort-of like Trump vs. Hillary. Flat Earth Crew has all the mojo right now. Globe Earth Crew, let's see you step it up in next round.
A troll within a troll within a troll.

http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Poe's_Law

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #891 on: August 30, 2017, 11:03:29 PM »
I'd really like to see something more than childish comments coming from the glob--globuralists? That's not a word. Globalists is something else. Hmm. I find the "science defender" team lacks gravitas lately. Flat Earth vs. Globe Earth is sort-of like Trump vs. Hillary. Flat Earth Crew has all the mojo right now. Globe Earth Crew, let's see you step it up in next round.
I think you'll find plenty of globularist's posts containing all the gravitas, maths, physics and astronomy in the earlier in this thread.

But, as our expert in such unsavoury matters, Prof. John Frink, has already pointed out, we have been overwhelmed by the "explosive diarrhea posts like these keep on coming" from Ignorance.is.Bliss that we gave up serious posting.

« Reply #892 on: August 30, 2017, 11:56:52 PM »
Nonsense.

Orbit Tellurium 2

Lol.

Lol.

Not bad.
It's a damned sight better than anything FET has.

Incorrect.

JackBlack

« Reply #893 on: August 31, 2017, 03:49:42 AM »
Flat Earth Crew has all the mojo right now. Globe Earth Crew, let's see you step it up in next round.
No. They just have mountains of bullshit, bullshit which has already been refuted.

JackBlack

« Reply #894 on: August 31, 2017, 03:55:11 AM »
Incorrect.
No, that would be you.

Are you capable of any rational thought at all?
Are you only capable of linking to crap?

The video has a bunch of pathetic, baseless lies.

There is no indication the ground there is flat.
There is no justification for why we wouldn't see Mercury.

And then the typical BS about the curvature.

« Reply #895 on: August 31, 2017, 04:22:08 AM »

Lol.

I thought that was a pretty good post, very interesting assertations. The catchphrase "Your Strange Heliocentric Religion is False" is funny.

We've all seen the YouTube videos, we've all witnessed the eclipse and drawn our own conclusions about "what is really happening".

I tried to post some decent proof of a heliocentric eclipse.

This post shows the math used to calculate the path that turned out to be very accurate.

Okay.  If the burden of proof is on us, then here it is.  Keeping in mind I’ve already posted this...as did others for that matter.

The path of the eclipse is calculated using Besselian elements.   Besselian elements calculate the local circumstances of an observer on the surface of the earth.   

To prove that this the method use and that it matches reality, here are the calculations related to the Aug 21, 2017 eclipse that predicted the path of to within several arc seconds of latitude/longitude and was based on a spherical earth in a heliocentric system. 

https://eclipse.gsfc.nasa.gov/SEbeselm/SEbeselm2001/SE2017Aug21Tbeselm.html

Easily verifiable by anyone who cares to do the calculations.   

I’ve provided the proof of the calculations for everyone to verify.  The math works.

The path of an eclipse is based on a heliocentric, spherical earth model. QED!

Debunk it if you can.

Mike

This post shows the moon in front of the sun during the eclipse. The website and photos are from someone not involved in FE/RE at all.  Just a family webpage and a guy who's hobby is photography.

IMHO, these are reasonable evidence of a round earth.

Here's a photo of earthshine from Monday's eclipse.  It's from a family website.  No affiliation FE, RE, NASA, or anything that could be considered a "shill".  Just a guy into his family and photography.

http://smithplanet.com/archives/the-great-american-eclipse

There are other examples for anyone who cares to search.

Mike
Since it costs 1.82˘ to produce a penny, putting in your 2˘ if really worth 3.64˘.

« Reply #896 on: August 31, 2017, 05:00:24 AM »

Lol.

This post shows the math used to calculate the path that turned out to be very accurate.

Okay.  If the burden of proof is on us, then here it is.  Keeping in mind I’ve already posted this...as did others for that matter.

The path of the eclipse is calculated using Besselian elements.   Besselian elements calculate the local circumstances of an observer on the surface of the earth.   

To prove that this the method use and that it matches reality, here are the calculations related to the Aug 21, 2017 eclipse that predicted the path of to within several arc seconds of latitude/longitude and was based on a spherical earth in a heliocentric system. 

I’ve provided the proof of the calculations for everyone to verify.  The math works.

Debunk it if you can.

Mike

This post shows the moon in front of the sun during the eclipse. The website and photos are from someone not involved in FE/RE at all.  Just a family webpage and a guy who's hobby is photography.

Here's a photo of earthshine from Monday's eclipse.  It's from a family website.  No affiliation FE, RE, NASA, or anything that could be considered a "shill".  Just a guy into his family and photography.

Mike

IMHO it is just evidence of photoshop.

Lol.

No one could see the moon at the time of the eclipse.

The Solar Eclipse is caused by the Black Sun.

« Reply #897 on: August 31, 2017, 05:04:52 AM »

Lol.

Debunk it if you can.

Mike

Mike

Lol.

please show a explanation what the black sun is and how it works?
where is the black sun now?

« Reply #898 on: August 31, 2017, 05:11:01 AM »

Lol.

Debunk it if you can.

Mike

Mike

Lol.

What is your opinion that it is photoshoped based on?

Mike
Since it costs 1.82˘ to produce a penny, putting in your 2˘ if really worth 3.64˘.

« Reply #899 on: August 31, 2017, 05:12:09 AM »
Incorrect.
No, that would be you.

Are you capable of any rational thought at all?
Are you only capable of linking to crap?

The video has a bunch of pathetic, baseless lies.

There is no indication the ground there is flat.
There is no justification for why we wouldn't see Mercury.

And then the typical BS about the curvature.

Did you actually watch the video REtard. ?

Anyone that does will see what a load of shit your old tired out Heliocentric model is.

😆