Science in the Bible Part 6- Chicken or Egg Dilemma , Environmental Devastation

• 4 Replies
Science in the Bible - Chicken or Egg Dilemma Explained

Chicken or egg dilemma solved (Genesis 1:20-22). Which came first, the chicken or the egg? This question has plagued philosophers for centuries. The Bible states that God created birds with the ability to reproduce after their kind. Therefore the chicken was created first with the ability to make eggs! Yet, evolution has no solution for this dilemma. Genesis 1:20-22 - And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that hath life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven. And God created great whales, and every living creature that moveth, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good. And God blessed them, saying, Be fruitful, and multiply, and fill the waters in the seas, and let fowl multiply in the earth.

Which came First Protein or DNA?

Which came first, proteins or DNA (Revelation 4:11)? For evolutionists, the chicken or egg dilemma goes even deeper. Chickens consist of proteins. The code for each protein is contained in the DNA/RNA system. However, proteins are required in order to manufacture DNA. So which came first: proteins or DNA? The ONLY explanation is that they were created together. Revelation 4:11 - Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honour and power: for thou hast created all things, and for thy pleasure they are and were created.

Science in the Bible - Environmental Devastation

Environmental devastation of the planet foreseen (Isaiah 29:6, Matthew 24:7 , Matthew 27:54, Matthew 28:2, Mark 13:8, Luke 21:11, Acts 16:26, Revelation 6:12, Revelation 8:5, Revelation 11:13, Revelation 11:18, Revelation 11:19, Revelation 16:18). Though evolution imagines that things should be getting better, the Bible foresaw what is really occurring today: pollution, destruction and corrupt dominion. Isaiah 29:6 - Thou shalt be visited of the Lord of hosts with thunder, and with earthquake, and great noise, with storm and tempest, and the flame of devouring fire. Matthew 24:7 - For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places. Matthew 27:54 - Now when the centurion, and they that were with him, watching Jesus, saw the earthquake, and those things that were done, they feared greatly, saying, Truly this was the Son of God. Matthew 28:2 - And, behold, there was a great earthquake: for the angel of the Lord descended from heaven, and came and rolled back the stone from the door, and sat upon it. Luke 21:11 - And great earthquakes shall be in divers places, and famines, and pestilences; and fearful sights and great signs shall there be from heaven. Acts 16:26 - And suddenly there was a great earthquake, so that the foundations of the prison were shaken: and immediately all the doors were opened, and every one's bands were loosed. Revelation 6:12 - And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood; Revelation 8:5 - And the angel took the censer, and filled it with fire of the altar, and cast it into the earth: and there were voices, and thunderings, and lightnings, and an earthquake. Revelation 11:13 - And the same hour was there a great earthquake, and the tenth part of the city fell, and in the earthquake were slain of men seven thousand: and the remnant were affrighted, and gave glory to the God of heaven. Revelation 11:18 - And the nations were angry, and thy wrath is come, and the time of the dead, that they should be judged, and that thou shouldest give reward unto thy servants the prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear thy name, small and great; and shouldest destroy them which destroy the earth. Revelation 16:18 - And there were voices, and thunders, and lightnings; and there was a great earthquake, such as was not since men were upon the earth, so mighty an earthquake, and so great.
To simply dismiss the concept of God as being unscientific is to violate the very objectivity of science itself.

My experiences with science led me to God.

The Truth Will Set You Free

Werner Von Braun

Modern science has solved the chicken or egg dilemma, although it keeps its value as a striking metaphor for other problems of the same type (where cause and effect are difficult to identify).

About the actual chicken and egg problem, we know today that the egg came first. Genetic mutations occur during fertilization, when a new being is spawned. This new being, after birth, will keep the same DNA all its life. No further mutation will happen during growth, forbidding a non-chicken juvenile to become a chicken adult.

So, a creature that was not completely a hen (but very close to it), laid the first egg with the specific mutations that would later correspond to the hen specie (when these mutations are spread). A non-chicken laid the first chicken egg. A non-chicken cannot transform into a chicken.

About DNA and protein, the keyword is RNA. RNA is a precursor of DNA. It doesn't necessarily code for proteins, it can just code to replicate itself. That's why the RNA world hypothesis is the most prevalent system for the beginning of life right now. It shows how biology can emerge from purely chemical reactions.

Long before the first cell, the world was inhabited with single strands of RNAs. They were not living beings, but they were able to replicate themselves. Among other things, each living cell encompasses thousands of these RNA strands coupled into DNA, showing that the cell structure was built upon previous existing structures.

Must watch :
" class="bbc_link" target="_blank">

Though evolution imagines that things should be getting better,

That's wrong. The author of your copy/paste has a very poor grasp of evolution. Evolution does not always go in a positive way. Dinosaurs were the most adapted creatures to their environment, far more than mammals, until they were obliterated. That's because the natural environment is ever changing, and does include factors of change that can be seen as catastrophic for life.

The less adapted can become the more adapted should a major event occur that favors radically different traits.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
telsarbg, I know it's difficult to resist replying to these threads, but this section of the forum is not meant for debates and discussions. It's supposed to be for information about FE. I have no idea why InFlatEarth is spamming it with copypasta, but I wish he'd stop. I see he (or someone else) has also posted this same stuff on reddit.
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

Alright, I won't answer if we're not supposed to in this section.