Spherical Earth disproved for once and for all!!!

• 492 Replies
?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
  • Welcome to the CIA Troll/Shill Society.
Re: Spherical Earth disproved for once and for all!!!
« Reply #360 on: August 14, 2017, 03:12:11 AM »
Your salty tears are getting you no nearer explaining why it is not a free body diagram...

Though they are mighty lulzy.

Seems you didn't pass high school physics anyhoo...

Yet you expect to be taken seriously on matters scientific?

Lol no!

All authority is gone, you are fucked.

Legba wins the forum again!
I got Trolled & Shilled at the CIA Troll/Shill Society and now I feel EPIC!!!

« Reply #361 on: August 14, 2017, 03:16:23 AM »
'Legba mighty. Legba defeats puny humans'.

😂 Shit man, you should take this act on the road!

?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
« Reply #362 on: August 14, 2017, 03:31:41 AM »

😂 Shit man, you should take this act on the road!

You should learn what a free body diagram is.

It would save you from looking retarded.

This is not a free body diagram:

Please explain why.

Or keep looking retarded...

Your choice.

« Reply #363 on: August 14, 2017, 03:35:56 AM »
I really don't care how i 'look' to socially inadequate simps as yourself.

Read my posts a little more carefully and realize this line of insult really isn't the right tactic.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2017, 03:40:19 AM by Edge_Loop »

JackBlack

« Reply #364 on: August 14, 2017, 03:43:40 AM »
Your salty tears are getting you no nearer explaining why it is not a free body diagram...
Perhaps that is because it is a free body diagram.
If you think it isn't perhaps you should explain why.
If you can't, do us a favour and shut up.

?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
« Reply #365 on: August 14, 2017, 03:48:19 AM »
Perhaps that is because it is a free body diagram.

LMFAO!!!

No it isn't.

And you don't even know why....

You sad bastard.

GROW UP PAUL!!!

« Reply #366 on: August 14, 2017, 05:03:09 AM »
Legba, as a CIA operative I would just like to advise you to stop your current actions.

We never accounted for someone with your brain power and quick wit. If you carry this on you will singlehandedly dismantle the very foundations of western society.

Consider your actions very carefully.

Lots of love

Shilly McShillson

Head of Shillanthropy
CIA

« Reply #367 on: August 14, 2017, 05:22:09 AM »

Shit man, you should take this act on the road!

Please explain why.

Your choice.
It may be cartoonish but it does represent all the forces acting on a plane in flight. It is accurate in that regard.

If it were in the process of takeoff or landing you could add a normal and friction forces.

It really is accurate for a plane in flight. It's just as you'll find in any physics of dynamics text book.

Mike
« Last Edit: August 14, 2017, 07:26:11 AM by MicroBeta »
Since it costs 1.82¢ to produce a penny, putting in your 2¢ if really worth 3.64¢.

JackBlack

« Reply #368 on: August 14, 2017, 12:48:54 PM »
LMFAO!!!
No it isn't.
Do you know why no one knows why, not even you?
Because it is a free body diagram depicting a plane in flight, showing the balance of forces.

If you wish to claim it isn't one, then you explain why.
Like I said before, if you can't then shut up.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #369 on: August 14, 2017, 10:45:51 PM »
LMFAO!!!
No it isn't.
Do you know why no one knows why, not even you?
Because it is a free body diagram depicting a plane in flight, showing the balance of forces.

If you wish to claim it isn't one, then you explain why.
Like I said before, if you can't then shut up.
Maybe Papa Legba's gone back to haunt his old Voodoo stamping ground in Haiti.

« Reply #370 on: August 15, 2017, 01:40:07 PM »
yes you are correct, the retarded can't create a free body diagram and show  the forces that keep the airplane in sync with the supposed spinning Earth hypothesis.
According to the Newton's First Law, there is no force needed to keep an object in the same position. That's why hovering helicopter hovers on spinning Earth (because it was spinning before take off and is still spinning).
If an aeroplane flies to the equator, the air over the surface moves faster and that movement affect the aeroplane. Anyway - it has several hours to accelerate to equator's speed. Nothing special.

« Reply #371 on: August 17, 2017, 07:32:03 AM »
Maybe Papa Legba's gone back to haunt his old Voodoo stamping ground in Haiti.

I guess PL's been suspended again. After a flurry of more than 100 posts in two days (apparently all of them are his typical tripe), we've had three glorious Legba-free days.

Just so you new guys know, here's PL's philosophy:

I am not here to 'respond'.

Affirmed here:

Cos I am not here to respond, or debate, or any other thing you want me to do.

If he's going to spam the forums with ridiculous posts and no intention to respond or debate, he really is nothing but a troll. I usually avoid that term, but in this case it really does fit; he says himself that's what he is. After that latter post he became the second whose utterly useless posts I ignore. I see enough quotes to tell that he's still true to his word.

Don't bother. His stuff isn't even worth the effort it takes to scroll past. If he ever comes back, put him on your ignore list.
"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts." - Daniel Patrick Moynihan

Sentinel

• Open your eyes...
« Reply #372 on: August 17, 2017, 12:41:17 PM »
Thing is: Poppa really got his sorry ass banned.  ;D
"No snowflake in an avalanche ever feels responsible."

Stanislaw Jerzy Lec

« Reply #373 on: August 17, 2017, 01:01:43 PM »
I suspect I may get banned soon as I can't help trolling these trolls back.

If so I'd just like to say keep fighting guys. Even if just a few 'on the fencers' are turned back due to your efforts it's worth it.

« Reply #374 on: August 17, 2017, 01:14:47 PM »
I suspect I may get banned soon as I can't help trolling these trolls back.

If so I'd just like to say keep fighting guys. Even if just a few 'on the fencers' are turned back due to your efforts it's worth it.

Well, everybody on here is a troll, right?  I have been reading on this site for about a year now, and just a few postings, but I have yet come across anybody that I feel really believes the earth is flat.  I have my suspicions that several posters are using multiple usernames, as their arguments and wording sounds very similar.  Because when it comes down to the heart of a debate here, everything ends up coming down to semantics, trying to philosophically prove the earth is flat, therefore, just a practice in debat.  Either that, or I have lost all faith in mankind... I have a twelve-year-old at home, don't let me give up on life yet...

« Reply #375 on: August 17, 2017, 02:14:04 PM »

Really? Banned for all time, or suspended again?
"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts." - Daniel Patrick Moynihan

« Reply #376 on: August 17, 2017, 03:23:37 PM »

I think SCG said a week.  Something like that.

« Reply #377 on: August 17, 2017, 05:37:50 PM »

It must have been 100 days last time - that's about how long he was gone.

Just add him to your ignore list whenever he comes back. As he said, he doesn't respond in any meaningful way, so there's no reason to reply to his posts, and they're certainly not worth reading. Any replies just elicit even more useless nonsense. Don't feed the trolls.

« Reply #378 on: August 17, 2017, 05:39:23 PM »

It must have been 100 days last time - that's about how long he was gone.

Just add him to your ignore list whenever he comes back. As he said, he doesn't respond in any meaningful way, so there's no reason to reply to his posts, and they're certainly not worth reading. Any replies just elicit even more useless nonsense. Don't feed the trolls.
Agreed.  He's on my list

?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
« Reply #379 on: August 24, 2017, 12:29:57 AM »

Please explain why.

Your choice.
It may be cartoonish but it does represent all the forces acting on a plane in flight.

Exactly.

Which is why it is not a correct free body diagram.

And also why you would fail high school physics.

JackBlack

« Reply #380 on: August 24, 2017, 02:27:18 AM »

Please explain why.

Your choice.
It may be cartoonish but it does represent all the forces acting on a plane in flight.

Exactly.

Really? So because it shows all the forces on the plane it isn't a free body diagram?
Or is it because it is cartoonish?

Neither of those disqualify it.

Now how about you come up with a rational reason or act like a rational adult for once in your pathetic existence and admit you were wrong?

Or better still, YOU PROVIDE ONE!!!

?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
« Reply #381 on: August 24, 2017, 02:55:47 AM »
Your increasingly erratic ranting gets you no nearer passing high school physics...

Though it does give me a good laugh.

Here's a nice man explaining how it's done:

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #382 on: August 24, 2017, 03:20:10 AM »
That video above is not a true representation of would really happen in what we are told, is a vacuum of space.

pushing a bowling ball or wall in so called space would not push the person and object in opposite directions.
To create a push you have to have a resistance of something to allow you to push.
A floor will give you that for your feet and legs to use as a friction grip. So called space does not have this.

A person holding the bowling ball with feet on the ground can push that bowling ball away from him because his feet allow him to use the floor as leverage/friction.

In so called space, a person trying to push a bowling ball away would do nothing more than outstretch their arms and finger tips which takes the bowling ball with them and leaves it at the end of the fingertips.
Nobody goes anywhere and is why space is nonsense and even told to us about being real, would absolutely not allow action and reaction to take place to create equal and opposite movement in opposite directions in terms of propulsion.

The genuine people who can think, need to sit down and think hard on this.

JackBlack

« Reply #383 on: August 24, 2017, 04:04:00 AM »
Your increasingly erratic ranting gets you no nearer passing high school physics...

Though it does give me a good laugh.

Here's a nice man explaining how it's done:

You mean using a cartoony picture showing all the forces involved? (or at least the relevant ones)
You mean backing up the fact that it is a free body diagram?

So you own stupidity and deceit gives you a good laugh?

JackBlack

« Reply #384 on: August 24, 2017, 04:11:39 AM »
That video above is not a true representation of would really happen in what we are told, is a vacuum of space.
For the most part it is.

pushing a bowling ball or wall in so called space would not push the person and object in opposite directions.
Yes, it will.

To create a push you have to have a resistance of something to allow you to push.
That is called inertia, which is also known as mass.

A floor will give you that for your feet and legs to use as a friction grip. So called space does not have this.
That is when you are pushing against the floor. In this case, they are pushing against a ball.
That ball has friction allowing you to grip it and other interactions preventing your hand from passing through it.

A person holding the bowling ball with feet on the ground can push that bowling ball away from him because his feet allow him to use the floor as leverage/friction.
That is right. They can remain stationary, due to the friction with the ground.
As they push on the ball, an equal and opposite force acts to push them back. This is transmitted through them and they push on the floor, with an equal and opposite force pushing them back.
As such, the net force on the ball (just a simple analysis) is the force pushing it forward. The forces on the person is the same magnitude force (equal) pushing them back (opposite) and a force on the ground (again equal in magnitude assuming friction is sufficient) pushing them forward, resulting in a net force of 0 or almost 0.
The net force on the ground is the same magnitude as the force on the person from the ground but opposite in direction, resulting in the ground being pushed back. But as that is Earth, that results in an acceleration of effectively 0.

If you remove that friction/leverage by going to outer space (or just a smooth ice rink even or water to a lesser extent), the person will no longer be able to remain where they are and instead they get pushed back.

In so called space, a person trying to push a bowling ball away would do nothing more than outstretch their arms and finger tips which takes the bowling ball with them and leaves it at the end of the fingertips.
Nobody goes anywhere and is why space is nonsense and even told to us about being real, would absolutely not allow action and reaction to take place to create equal and opposite movement in opposite directions in terms of propulsion.
No, your analysis is nonsense.

You started out correct.
In space, you start off with the ball and you at 0 separation. You then extend your arms, accelerating you and the ball and you and the ball moving further apart.
When your arms are fully outstretched, both you and the ball are moving with some velocity. Unless another force acts to stop you, you will keep on moving, and thus move apart.

No, most already have. If you can think you should sit down and think hard on it, not this crap you have come up with.

« Reply #385 on: August 24, 2017, 04:23:38 AM »

Please explain why.

Your choice.

Exactly.

It's interesting that you left out the rest of my post.

Mike
Since it costs 1.82¢ to produce a penny, putting in your 2¢ if really worth 3.64¢.

Sentinel

• Open your eyes...
« Reply #386 on: August 24, 2017, 08:23:59 AM »

Did it ever cross your mind what would happen if the bowling ball was, let's say, 100 meter in diameter?
You may even sit down and think hard on this, of course.  :P

Stanislaw Jerzy Lec

« Reply #387 on: August 24, 2017, 08:31:12 AM »

Scepti!  Where you been?  Good to see you back.

?

zork

« Reply #388 on: August 24, 2017, 09:59:19 AM »
No, most already have. If you can think you should sit down and think hard on it, not this crap you have come up with.
He lives in another reality where our physics don't apply. I don't know how he communicates with this world but its abolutely useless do argue with him about space or vacuum or something else.
Rowbotham had bad eyesight
-
http://thulescientific.com/Lynch%20Curvature%202008.pdf - Visually discerning the curvature of the Earth
http://thulescientific.com/TurbulentShipWakes_Lynch_AO_2005.pdf - Turbulent ship wakes:further evidence that the Earth is round.

Sentinel

• Open your eyes...
« Reply #389 on: August 24, 2017, 10:29:49 AM »
He lives in another reality where our physics don't apply. I don't know how he communicates with this world but its abolutely useless do argue with him about space or vacuum or something else.

Try the utter trainwreck that was Denpressure theory, he would love that I assume.

Stanislaw Jerzy Lec