Flat Earth Theory Debunked by Short Flights (QF27 & QF28)

• 74 Replies
Re: Flat Earth Theory Debunked by Short Flights (QF27 & QF28)
« Reply #30 on: May 05, 2018, 11:53:55 AM »
I have an idea BoTD. Why don’t you sit through all the videos on that YouTube channel I linked previously and compare them with flight records form he companies on your blacklist.

But remember, you have to watch them fully for one could have tinkered with them!
Be gentle

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • The Only Yang Scholar in The Ying Universe
« Reply #31 on: May 05, 2018, 11:59:51 AM »
I have an idea BoTD. Why don’t you sit through all the videos on that YouTube channel I linked previously and compare them with flight records form he companies on your blacklist.

But remember, you have to watch them fully for one could have tinkered with them!

Do it by yourself. If you Report me the results then I'll control them. Okay.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

« Reply #32 on: May 05, 2018, 12:29:48 PM »
Here's a video of interest...

Mike
Since it costs 1.82¢ to produce a penny, putting in your 2¢ if really worth 3.64¢.

?

frenat

« Reply #33 on: May 05, 2018, 01:44:50 PM »
Stop to trolling the forum.
Yes, you should.

If you can't prove the existance of flight, so the topic is wrong. QF27 isn't exist. It just a claim. Claims can't debunk anyting.

Case closed.

Debunked claim is debunked. This topic is nothing but a crap after now.
It was proven long ago.  There is plenty of evidence you just ignore.

You globe heads are free to discuss between yourselves till globist backed management lets you do it.
And the shill gambit.  Thank you for proving you've run out of arguments.

?

frenat

« Reply #34 on: May 05, 2018, 01:45:42 PM »

So in other words, you demand full videos to prove flights but you can't be bothered to actually watch.  So not surprised.  ::)

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #35 on: May 05, 2018, 02:12:38 PM »

Mike

I have saw them earlier. I forced you delibaretely for post this flights. Because we have proved they are clearly cgi. If you watch the videos before post, you could understand them as fake. Clearly fake. This video is a game scene like minecraft. Even so minecraft is more real.

If you come 3:00 hours, then 11:00 hours, both are night and between it is daylight. So daylight is just 7 hours? It is clear there is missing at least 5 hours.

And the second one, but this time night continues about 14 hours. How is it possible? Impossible Mike.

This is what we call as "simulation flight" Mike. You should to Prepare more convincing lies!   ;D
« Last Edit: May 05, 2018, 02:20:35 PM by brotherhood of the dome »
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

JackBlack

« Reply #36 on: May 05, 2018, 03:04:55 PM »
Problem South America to Australia flights are absent.
They aren't absent.
They exist.
People have flown them.

All I want a full flight video between any of South American city and any of Australian city.
Then go make one.

We are talking about an instutation has 20.000.000.000$ budget, try to everything to prove the earth is a globe, but could not find 1.000$ to buy a camera and someone record it; really?
No one is trying to prove Earth is a globe. That has been known for thousands of years.

How about instead of acting like this is all there is, you make a list of all the stupid requests like this which have been made and see just how much they cost.
Then realise that even if the video was provided you would still just dismiss it as fake making it pointless.

The only video you would accept is one you made yourself.
So stop demanding we make one when we all you will just dismiss it.
Go make it yourself.

My opinion: ABSENT!
Proof: ABSENT!
Yes, your proof is absent.
Now how about you try providing some?
I know people personally who have flown this route.
I have been able to track the planes as they fly this route, they are available on booking sites, and so on.

QF27 is still absent.
Only the video of it, which is true for plenty of other flights.

All the evidence points to these flights existing and your only basis for saying they are fake is that they prove you wrong.

Other pilots are really doing it to prove their flights. Most of pilots are doing it.
No they aren't.
If you wish to make such insane claims we will need far more than your word.

Not passengers, but pilots
Then why ask us for one?
I'm not a pilot.

And why would any do it for someone like you when you repeatedly insult them and anyone else that disagrees with you?

Absolutely these flights are absent and hoax.
Nope. All the evidence still indicates they are real and you have provided no reason to doubt their existence.

This video is a game scene like minecraft.
No, like flight simulator X, as the titles clearly indicate.

If you come 3:00 hours, then 11:00 hours, both are night and between it is daylight. So daylight is just 7 hours?
I take it you forgot how timezones work?
If you are flying east, you will have shorter days and shorter nights.

And the second one, but this time night continues about 14 hours.
Because when you fly west, days and nights are much longer.

The day and night cycle on FSX is pretty accurate.

This also shows you haven't bothered checking the flights you presented, as they have similar issues.
How long is day and night on the trip from Perth to London?

« Reply #37 on: May 05, 2018, 03:16:02 PM »

Mike

I have saw them earlier. I forced you delibaretely for post this flights. Because we have proved they are clearly cgi. If you watch the videos before post, you could understand them as fake. Clearly fake. This video is a game scene like minecraft. Even so minecraft is more real.

If you come 3:00 hours, then 11:00 hours, both are night and between it is daylight. So daylight is just 7 hours? It is clear there is missing at least 5 hours.

And the second one, but this time night continues about 14 hours. How is it possible? Impossible Mike.

This is what we call as "simulation flight" Mike. You should to Prepare more convincing lies!   ;D
And that is all you're going to get.  It's completely unreasonable for you to demand others spend thousands of dollars and devote the time just to provide you with video evidence.  It's just plain unfair.

You are the one making the claim that these flights are fake.  There is plenty of evidence that these flights exist.  The onus in on you to provide concrete proof and I'm not talking about your personal calculations because as much as the existence of these flights are unbelievable to you, because you say so is just as incredulous to us.

It’s up to you to take the flight and document your own evidence.  This is one of the things I don’t understand about FEers.  There are enough of you to crowd fund this (e.g. gofundme) and the proof could be had for just a few dollars apiece and yet all anyone will do is use spreadsheets and internet searches and say that is enough to be proof positive.  Well, it's not. 

Mike
Since it costs 1.82¢ to produce a penny, putting in your 2¢ if really worth 3.64¢.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #38 on: May 05, 2018, 03:35:43 PM »

Not acceptable! You will not believe anyone else's report, so you must sit through them ALL YOURSELF!

And remember, Mr Brotherhood of the Dome, you control nothing.
You deceptively put these airlines on a "black-list" for no other reason than that their flight prove that you are wrong.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #39 on: May 05, 2018, 03:44:08 PM »
Stop to trolling the forum.

If you can't prove the existance of flight, so the topic is wrong. QF27 isn't exist. It just a claim. Claims can't debunk anyting.
Case closed.
Debunked claim is debunked. This topic is nothing but a crap after now.
Incorrect hundreds of thousands have flown that route so video evidence is not necessary and you have been shown plenty of videos anyway.
So, Mr Brotherhood of the Dome, since you have never even been to the Southern Hemisphere, the onus is squarely on your shoulders to prove you case.
And really you have provided no evidence, just the empty words of a proven highly biased person!

So, the case is not closed and those flights are all quite genuine!

?

frenat

« Reply #40 on: May 05, 2018, 03:48:28 PM »

Mike

Typical.  Doesn't fit with his fake map so the flights must be fake.  As for daylight of 7 hours, depending on the season and as they are flying East, there is nothing wrong with that.
Thanks for the humor!

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #41 on: May 05, 2018, 10:40:58 PM »

Mike

Typical.  Doesn't fit with his fake map so the flights must be fake.  As for daylight of 7 hours, depending on the season and as they are flying East, there is nothing wrong with that.
Thanks for the humor!

It is clear it is fake. I'm believing none of you have watched them. Because believing them requires to be the most idiot human in the world. They are not convincing more than a minecraft video.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #42 on: May 05, 2018, 10:49:52 PM »
rubbish deleted

Mike, this video is clearly has taken by a flight simulator. All parts of the video shows its fake, it is clearly fake. You are constantly claim it as true and this proves you are the one of the troll/shill of this forum. I was thinking you as a normal human but sounds like you are acting together with the world's most idiot ones.

Your talk together doesn't convince anyone. All newcomer can see how its fake. You may claim it as true by 5-10 person together, but can't change the fact these are fake.

You know it is fake,
I'now it is fake,
Visitors will decide they are fake after compared the videos posted by me.

Constantly claiming they are as real doesn'T make them real! Just makes all of you funny and how pathetic, But its your fun'eral.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #43 on: May 06, 2018, 01:55:05 AM »
<< MicroBeta's factual material deleted >>
<< rubbish deleted >>
Constantly claiming they are fake flights doesn't make them fake! That just makes you a pathetic deceiver, But its your funeral.

Like it or not, Mr Brotherhood of the Dome, QANTAS is currently the number two airline in the world!
The world's best airlines according to AirlineRatings.com
(click on the links to read Traveller's most recent reviews of the airlines)
Read more: The world's best airlines according to AirlineRatings.com

Yes,  QANTAS in currently the number two airline in the world! and this poor ignorant sitting his Istanbul basement blacklists it.
Know something?  ;D ;D I think people will believe AirlineRatings.com before someone hiding in a basement!  ;D ;D

?

frenat

« Reply #44 on: May 06, 2018, 05:17:09 AM »

Mike

Thanks for the humor!

It is clear it is fake. I'm believing none of you have watched them. Because believing them requires to be the most idiot human in the world. They are not convincing more than a minecraft video.
Thank you for your opinion.  too bad for you that you don't have any facts. And thank you for the humor!

« Reply #45 on: May 06, 2018, 07:05:20 AM »
rubbish deleted

Mike, this video is clearly has taken by a flight simulator. All parts of the video shows its fake, it is clearly fake. You are constantly claim it as true and this proves you are the one of the troll/shill of this forum. I was thinking you as a normal human but sounds like you are acting together with the world's most idiot ones.

Your talk together doesn't convince anyone. All newcomer can see how its fake. You may claim it as true by 5-10 person together, but can't change the fact these are fake.

You know it is fake,
I'now it is fake,

Constantly claiming they are as real doesn'T make them real! Just makes all of you funny and how pathetic, But its your fun'eral.
You completely missed my point.  If you want a real video you have to do it yourself.  You're not going to get anyone to spend thousands of dollars, record 14 hours of a flight, and upload it just for you.  My last post wasn't rubbish.  You just couldn't come up with a reply to my points.

Mike

JackBlack

« Reply #46 on: May 06, 2018, 02:07:41 PM »
Mike, this video is clearly has taken by a flight simulator. All parts of the video shows its fake, it is clearly fake.
Yes, they are fake, but your reasons for claiming they are fake are wrong.

You would expect the same day-night pattern in reality.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #47 on: May 06, 2018, 02:25:07 PM »
rubbish deleted

You know it is fake,
I'now it is fake,

You completely missed my point.  If you want a real video you have to do it yourself.  You're not going to get anyone to spend thousands of dollars, record 14 hours of a flight, and upload it just for you.  My last post wasn't rubbish.  You just couldn't come up with a reply to my points.

Mike

Because it is not required. I have asked for a real, full flight and nobody put forwarded it. I have only showed the videos you offered are fake.

Mike, you missed the point. Pilots are doing this. Pilots are using these records for prove their flight experience. A video recorder atmost 1.000$ is not problem for them. Its about their cost of one day working. Pilots are really earning well. So that, most of pilot are doing it, especially for long pathes. It is the best prove method. Some passangers are doing it for both "prove their flight", and a hobby. You may find videos of  almost all pathes. But you can not find out of fake paths. This is one of the fake path.

A vide proof, or fake. This is clearly fake. Your points don't provide a vide, so pointless, or your points mean nothing.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #48 on: May 06, 2018, 03:11:20 PM »

Mike
Because it is not required. I have asked for a real, full flight and nobody put forwarded it. I have only showed the videos you offered are fake.

Mike, you missed the point. Pilots are doing this. Pilots are using these records for prove their flight experience.
That is completely untrue! Ever heard of log-books, medical certificate and a host of other records.
Read: How do investigators always know the logged flight time of the pilots? and LOGBOOKS AND LOGGING TIME
Frankly, Mr Brotherhood of the Dome we are sick and tired of your making up fairy stories to prop up the things that you imagine are true!

Quote from: brotherhood of the dome
A video recorder atmost 1.000$ is not problem for them. Its about their cost of one day working. Pilots are really earning well. So that, most of pilot are doing it, especially for long pathes.
Cost is nothing, but, why ever would a pilot take a video of the whole flight?!

It is the best prove method. Some passangers are doing it for both "prove their flight", and a hobby. You may find videos of  almost all pathes. But you can not find out of fake paths. This is one of the fake path.
Qantas is not a fake airline. In fact it is rated as the second best in the world by the passengers. If Qantas advertised flights like QA27, QA28, QA63 and QA64 but did not fly them there would be thousands of complaints from prospective passengers.
Maybe no "full flight videos" have been found yet, but there is plenty of evidence that a Qantas plane take off from Santiago and lands in Sydney the expected time later.

And there are plenty of videos and photos of the ice pack north of Antarctica taken from these flights.
Read this again: Re: Flat Earth Theory Debunked by Short Flights (QF27 & QF28) « Reply #16 on: May 05, 2018, 09:47:47 PM »
Especially this: A Flight over the Antarctic Sea Ice From Chile to Australia (QF28)
Which has photos like this:
Just got in. We had 30 minutes with an awesome view of the ice.
        The images from both videos match satellite photos of the sea ice taken at about the same time.

And a video of the ice-field:

Flight Over the Antarctic Sea Ice. Time Lapse, Flight QF28 from Santiago Chile to Sydney Australia

A vide proof, or fake. This is clearly fake. Your points don't provide a vide, so pointless, or your points mean nothing.
Your deception does not work, Mr Brotherhood of the Dome, those flights are real and used by hundreds of thousand people.
If your flat earth belief needs deception like this to prop it, there can't be much proper evidence for your imagine hypothesis.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2018, 05:05:06 PM by rabinoz »

JackBlack

« Reply #49 on: May 06, 2018, 04:17:05 PM »
Because it is not required. I have asked for a real, full flight and nobody put forwarded it.
So what? That is not grounds to conclude it is fake.

Pilots are using these records for prove their flight experience.
No they are not.
They don't care about proving their flight experience to a bunch of paranoid nutters. Those that they do care about doing so wouldn't take a video as proof, instead they would look at the actual flight logs.
There are not videos of every flight.

You may find videos of  almost all pathes.
No, you find them from a small portion.

If you want anyone to take your claim seriously, you need more than just the absence of videos to claim it is fake.
You need to explain all the evidence showing they are real.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #50 on: May 07, 2018, 01:26:00 AM »
<< Silly rubbish deleted >>
So you finally give up and admit that Flat Earth Theory Debunked by Short Flights (QF27 & QF28). Thanks for that.

Now what about Short Flights (QF63 & QF64)? Here is one Sydney to Johannesburg flight.
QANTAS flight QF63 flew Sydney, Australia to Johannesburg, South Africa in 13 hrs 29 min (on May 6) and the Great Circle distance is 11,036 km

Flight QF63 Sydney to Johannesburg

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #51 on: May 07, 2018, 01:30:29 AM »
crap is deleted.

Prove it by video or shut the fake up you rabid.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #52 on: May 07, 2018, 02:25:19 AM »
crap is deleted.
Prove it by video or shut the fake up you rabid.
Why do you lie about all these Southern Hemisphere air routes? Won't they fit on your funny flat map?
How would a video prove it?  Anybody could fake a video!
So you claim that all airline flights that have no full length video are faked. You are a total idiot Mister Brotherhood of the Deceivers.

There are no full length videos for most airlines routes.
The flat earth must be really going downhill if it needs someone like you to deny obvious facts.

A real flat earth supporter would accept the facts as they are and find a way to explain them according to Flat Earth theory.

But not you! Anything your simple mind cannot understand you claim is faked.

That is no way to convince others that the earth is flat.  All it does is prove your own ignorance and incompetence.

Bye bye, have a nice day wallowing in your ignorance.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #53 on: May 07, 2018, 03:13:43 AM »

O-o.  Prove your claim.

I don't think so.

1+2+3+...+∞= 1

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #54 on: May 07, 2018, 04:02:52 AM »

O-o.  Prove your claim.

I don't have to prove claims about air routes that hundreds of thousands fly. Have a little common sense.

If those routes did not exist there would be thousands of complaints to Qantas, the Australian Government and to the Australian media.
Then there would be similar complaints in South Africa and Peru.

If you need silly things like ignoring any air routes that you don't like to support your flat earth, you've totally lost the plot.

You can't hope to get anywhere by ignoring any evidence that you can't explain.  All you are don't is helping prove that the earth cannot be flat.

That is why I claim that people like you are more help to the Globe than to the flat earth, but you will not listen.

JackBlack

« Reply #55 on: May 07, 2018, 04:11:16 AM »
Prove your claim.
That would be an impossible claim to prove to you.
If the video doesn't exist you will happily dismiss the flight as fake.

What evidence other than the video would you accept for the flight being real?

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #56 on: May 07, 2018, 05:01:05 AM »
rubbish deleted

Prove it by video or you're a liar. There is no complaint about Qantas because there is nobody want to fly to Santiago.

Come on, instead of USA, Brasil and Europe; which idiot want to go Santiago/Chile? Nobody. They know this, so they created this fraud.

If it exist, prove it by video. Why did you claimed  fake video and tried your chance to deceive people, mister deceiverinoz?

1+2+3+...+∞= 1

« Reply #57 on: May 07, 2018, 05:23:30 AM »
Be gentle

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #59 on: May 07, 2018, 01:19:08 PM »

You mister, you are the one of the liar ever seen in the world. Do you sincere on this? Ok.

"most airline routes". Lets examine them all.

These are "most airline routes". Source is from your country, australia:

http://www.traveller.com.au/worlds-busiest-airline-flight-routes-melbournesydney-now-worlds-second-busiest-h0e7ha

World's 10 busiest air routes
1-Jeju-Seoul, South Korea: 64,991
2-Melbourne-Sydney, Australia: 54,519
3-Mumbai-Delhi, India: 47,462
4-Fukuoka-Tokyo Haneda, Japan: 42,835
5-Rio de Janeiro-Sao Paulo Congonhas, Brazil: 39,325
6-Sapporo-Tokyo, Japan: 38,389
7-Los Angeles-San Francisco, USA: 34,897
8-Brisbane-Sydney, Australia: 33,765
9-Cape Town-Johannesburg, South Africa: 31,914
10-Beijing-Shanghai, China: 30,029

World's busiest international air routes
1-Hong Kong-Taipei: 29,494
2-Kuala Lumpur-Singapore: 29,383
3-Jakarta-Singapore: 26,872
4-Jakarta-Kuala Lumpur: 20,890
5-Hong Kong-Shanghai: 20,818
6-New York La Guardia-Toronto: 17,116
7-Hong Kong-Seoul Incheon: 16,366
8-Beijing-Hong Kong: 14,592
9-Dublin-London Heathrow: 14,556
10-Bangkok-Singapore: 14,455

What is this? This is science. Now. Lets examine these "most airline routes" one by one and decide haven't they full time videos according to your claim, or have they?

World's 10 busiest air routes
1-Jeju-Seoul, South Korea: 64,991
Video:

2-Melbourne-Sydney, Australia: 54,519

3-Mumbai-Delhi, India: 47,462
Could not found.(possible language difference problem)

4-Fukuoka-Tokyo Haneda, Japan: 42,835

5-Rio de Janeiro-Sao Paulo Congonhas, Brazil: 39,325

6-Sapporo-Tokyo, Japan: 38,389

7-Los Angeles-San Francisco, USA: 34,897

8-Brisbane-Sydney, Australia: 33,765

9-Cape Town-Johannesburg, South Africa: 31,914

10-Beijing-Shanghai, China: 30,029
could not found, (possible language difference problem)

World's busiest international air routes
1-Hong Kong-Taipei: 29,494

2-Kuala Lumpur-Singapore: 29,383

Enough, I'm tired.  ;D

In this working, we have examined the 12 of 20 world's most airlines routes. In these routes, we have found videos of 10/12 of them all. We could not found flights one China and one India path, perhaps caused passangers were published them in Indian and Chinese languages and we could not found them. But generally we found videos belong most of pathes.

In short, the deceiver of the forum's claim as

debunked.

Oppositely, most of them have full time videos, mister.

So, do you give up the evil?
1+2+3+...+∞= 1