Flat Earth Theory Debunked by Short Flights (QF27 & QF28)

• 74 Replies
Flat Earth Theory Debunked by Short Flights (QF27 & QF28)
« on: July 18, 2017, 09:18:40 AM »
Hello all!

The FE is debunked by Quantas flights QF27 and QF28. These are actual flights that happen everyday. There is no way to explain how these flights operate with the flight times that they experience with FE theory.

The essential explanation is that it would be impossible to accomplish the flight from Sydney, Australia to Santiago, Chile in the actual time the flight experiences using a Flat Earth. This is proven with actual real life observation and real life information.

Using FE thinking the flight would be impossible as the airliner would have to fly faster than the speed of sound. There are no modern airliners that break the speed of sound.

The meat and potatoes is found here:
https://www.metabunk.org/flat-earth-theory-debunked-by-short-flights-qf27-qf28-from-australia-to-south-america.t6483/

Feel free to do the math and check actual real life information found on the Internet. You can track the planes, and actually buy a ticket to one of these flights. If FE is true then this flight is not possible.

Ready to hear your counter arguments!
« Last Edit: July 18, 2017, 09:49:20 AM by Boomshakalaka »

neutrino

• FET is a religion. You can't fight faith.
Re: Flat Earth Theory Debunked by Short Flights (QF27 & QF28)
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2017, 04:01:44 PM »
It is obvious! What a hell mate?
FET is religion. No evidence will convince a FE-er. It would be easier to convince Muslims they are wrong.

« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2017, 04:48:48 PM »
Lol, are you guys dumb, that is clearly fake! Airplanes don`t exist!

« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2017, 05:31:43 PM »
Lol, are you guys dumb, that is clearly fake! Airplanes don`t exist!
Absolutely! What look like airplanes in the sky are just reflections off the dome. And experiences of actually being in an airplane are simply mass hallucination events.
If I'm a complete Idiot for not believing in your Heliocentric fairytale then so be it.

neutrino

• FET is a religion. You can't fight faith.
« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2017, 05:31:58 PM »
Show me any true image of airplane! They all are FAKE! You dumb globularists!
FET is religion. No evidence will convince a FE-er. It would be easier to convince Muslims they are wrong.

Mikey T.

« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2017, 08:28:56 PM »
Oh wow, this thread hasn't made it to CN yet?  MOM and jroa are slipping.

« Reply #6 on: May 04, 2018, 12:45:07 PM »
Does the lack of response mean tacit acceptance of the claim in the thread subject?

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #7 on: May 04, 2018, 06:13:17 PM »
Does the lack of response mean tacit acceptance of the claim in the thread subject?
Sure, non-flat earthers see no problem, but flat-earthers will not accept it and simply cover their eyes and say "I see nothing!".

And the reason behind that is:
"If personally unverifiable evidence contradicts an obvious truth then the evidence is fabricated" and, to them, FET is  an obvious truth.
So they never go on these flights because they know they must be fake evidence fabricated specifically as false evidence against the flat earth.
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Flat-earthers believe that they and they alone ;D know the truth ;D!
Hence Flat-earthers must close their minds to any contrary evidence.

Closing the mind to any contrary evidence is typical of people that believe in a conspiracy against their belief.
Many try to deny it, but then their arguments prove that they rely on a conspiracy against the flat earth. See Look at this:
Quote from: The Flat Earth Wiki
Place of the Conspiracy in FET
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
The existence of such a huge quantity of false information indicates the existence of the conspiracy.

Essentially the reasoning boils down to -

P1) If personally unverifiable evidence contradicts an obvious truth then the evidence is fabricated
P2) The FET (Flat Earth Theory) is an obvious truth
P3) There is personally unverifiable evidence that contradicts the FET

C1) The unverifiable evidence that contradicts the FET is fabricated evidence
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
From THE FLAT EARTH Wiki, Place of the Conspiracy in FET.

It clearly states "The FET (Flat Earth Theory) is an obvious truth" and "If personally unverifiable evidence contradicts an obvious truth then the evidence is fabricated".

And it is well known that Conspiracy theorists believe wild ideas because they want to feel special.
This is confirmed by the number claims they make as to their "knowing THE Truth!".

Flat Earthers are but one little group of Conspiracy theorists but one of the worst but the have believe so many are lying to them.

Often presenting evidence against their belief simply strengthens that belief and this new piece of evidence is just added to the conspiracy.

So, they can never be convinced, but there are many here not "too far down the rabbit hole" that might see any good contrary evidence we might present.

Well,  now you have my long answer to "why?".
We had a real pilot here a little while back who personally flew on a number of irregular flights across the Pacific including from Peru in South America to Cairns in Australia.
He was accused of being a liar and a terrorist by a few trolls here to such and extent that he left in disgust.
Here is a link where a QANTAS Captain describes a flight that he flew from Santiago to Sydney:
             A Flight over the Antarctic Sea Ice From Chile to Australia (QF28)
and      Flat Earth Theory Debunked by Short Flights (QF27 & QF28) From Australia to South America.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • The Only Yang Scholar in The Ying Universe
« Reply #8 on: May 04, 2018, 10:33:42 PM »

Because flat earth believers are not interest the all topic of shills/shits.

There is nobody in the earth who is taking breath used/flown this route.

Black listed aircraft companies: Qantas, Lan, Latam, South African, Sichuan Airl 

https://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=74179

There is come aircraft companies producing the wrong knowledge. They either do it for prove how they are strong. Sometimes they claim a route they never flown. Or sometimes they claim impossible flight times that nobody flight in. this is some kind of unfair competition.

Qantas is number one fraud.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

JackBlack

« Reply #9 on: May 05, 2018, 12:38:44 AM »
You pretending they don't exist doesn't mean they don't.

Black listed aircraft companies: Qantas, Lan, Latam, South African, Sichuan Airl
And your only justification for blacklisting them is that they show your delusions to be wrong.

No, you are the number one fraud, with your repeated lies about anything which shows you to be wrong.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #10 on: May 05, 2018, 12:47:31 AM »
You pretending they don't exist doesn't mean they don't.

And your only justification for blacklisting them is that they show your delusions to be wrong.

No, you are the number one fraud, with your repeated lies about anything which shows you to be wrong.

:) hello rabinoz :)

Why don't you prove the existance of this flight by taking an online video, instead of talking prates?

Come on, we all know you can't do this. Because you have no money to buy a 1.000$ camera.  ;D
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #11 on: May 05, 2018, 01:25:37 AM »
Please present independent evidence for your totally incorrect claim!

I do wish I knew why you think that you have to lie all the time to support the flat earth?
If the earth is really flat there should be plenty of  honest evidence for that and you should have no need for outright lies like this.
But apparently you are not sure that there is real evidence that the earth is flat so you lie like this to pretend it's flat.

QANTAS CELEBRATES 3 YEARS OF FLYING TO SANTIAGO SYDNEY | PUBLISHED ON 26TH MARCH 2015 AT 8:26
Qantas today celebrates the third anniversary of its first service from Sydney to Santiago, with more than 430,000* Qantas passengers travelling on the route since launch.

Initially operating three times per week, Qantas began services from Sydney to Santiago in 2012 and increased to four services per week last year in response to strong passenger demand.

Qantas Executive Manager Global Sales, Stephen Thompson said thousands of customers were taking advantage of Qantas’ vast South American network every year.

“Demand for flights between Australia and Santiago has exceeded our expectations and forward bookings are looking very strong,” said Mr Thompson.
“The strong business market, which makes up around two thirds of our customers, together with the growing family, student and leisure segments makes Santiago a very important hub.
“Qantas offers the fastest non-stop route between Australia and South America, and our recent expansion with oneworld partner LAN enables customers to travel to more destinations in South America, more opportunities to earn frequent flyer points and have their luggage checked through to their final destination.”

*Total passenger numbers include Qantas’ direct service between Santiago and Sydney, and Qantas codeshare passengers travelling on LAN Airlines’ daily services between Sydney and Santiago via Auckland and direct between Auckland and Santiago.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #12 on: May 05, 2018, 02:27:14 AM »
Brainwashingtonoz deleted

Offer a flight video about you claim its existance or shut up.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

JackBlack

« Reply #13 on: May 05, 2018, 02:41:33 AM »
Why don't you prove the existance of this flight by taking an online video, instead of talking prates?
While I'm not Rab, taking a video is pointless.
There is already plenty of proof of its existence which you simply ignore.
If we provided a video you would just cry "FAKE!!!"

That is because you don't care about the truth.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #14 on: May 05, 2018, 02:57:39 AM »
Brainwashington is deleted.

Stop to talk till you bring a video of QF27. I claim this flight is absent. Prove the opposite, sir jackinoz.  8)
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #15 on: May 05, 2018, 03:30:13 AM »
What would a video prove? Nothing!
If you won't believe that QANTAS and LATAM fly non-stop across the Pacific, you wouldn't believe a video.

Why would anybody bother taking a video of a 12 how flight? it would be just too boring!
But there are these LATAM flights that go Sydney, Auckland, Santiago the Buenos Aires:

TRIPREPORT | LATAM (Economy) |
Auckland - Santiago De Chile | Boeing 787-9
(Auckland to Santiago but still across the Pacific

LAN Business Class 787-8 / 787-9 Inflight review
(LA800 SYD-AKL-SCL, LA445 SCL- EZE) David Hein
But, what do a few videos prove? Go down to Santiago and find out the truth!

Qantas Boeing 747-400ER VH-OEH take off from
Santiago de Chile to Sydney (QF28)
[/b]

Vuelo Qantas Santiago Chile - Sydney Australia Boeing 747,
Erick Amador

Look, Mr Brotherhood of the Dome, I  don't know who you think you are sitting in your basement in Istanbul,
but you've proven over and over that you know nothing about Australia, yet you still spin your fairy stories about this country.

If you really want to learn for yourself, go down to Santiago and find out that I've been right all along!

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #16 on: May 05, 2018, 03:47:47 AM »
Stop to talk till you bring a video of QF27. I claim this flight is absent. Prove the opposite, sir jackinoz.  8)
You show some evidence that those flights are not real because hundreds of thousands of people have flown Sydney to/from Santiago.

Here read this!
TWCobra, Senior Member, Metabunk is the pilot on this Flight QF28.

Quote from: TWCobra
A Flight over the Antarctic Sea Ice From Chile to Australia (QF28)

QF28, Route on Mercator's Projection
[Nov 18 2016] For anyone interested, in a couple of hours I'll be heading out of Santiago heading for Sydney on the QF28. The flight plan has us spending quite a bit of time at 71'30" South and the cloud forecast at the moment shows not a lot of cloud! Lucky I brought 2 GoPros with me!

Fingers crossed for a good time-lapse video of the ice pack!

The pic above shows the route. I've been meaning to post something explaining great circle routes and why they are faster. This map will help once I compare it to the Google Earth representation of the track.

In the meantime we will be taking off around 1700 GMT and landing about 14 hours later. Only around 5% of the flight will be visible on FR24 as there is just nobody to pick up our ADSB signals.

Main Flight plan has just arrived with 13:25 as the flight time which should have us in Sydney on schedule at 0645 UTC. Here is what the flight looks like in the Nav software.

QF28, Route on Polar Projection
[UPDATE: Nov 19, 2016]
Just got in. We had 30 minutes with an awesome view of the ice.
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Read the rest in: A Flight over the Antarctic Sea Ice From Chile to Australia (QF28)

You might also  :P enjoy reading :P Flat Earth Theory Debunked by Short Flights (QF27 & QF28) From Australia to South America.

Others might learn something, even if poor old Brotherhood of the Dome can't bear to face the real truth.

JackBlack

« Reply #17 on: May 05, 2018, 04:00:08 AM »
No.
You claim it is absent, you prove it.
If you can't prove it is fake, then you have no basis for your claim.
You happily accept so many flights being real, but as soon as these ones show up, you dismiss them as fake simply because they show you to be wrong.
GROW UP!

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #18 on: May 05, 2018, 06:27:58 AM »
Rubbishinoz deleted.
All videos are less than 15 minutes. It should be 15 hours, not minutes.

Turn to your school and work more.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

« Reply #19 on: May 05, 2018, 07:24:24 AM »

I really feel you cannot claim they don't exist if you haven't taken the flight.  There is plenty of evidence that these flights exist. 

You can book them.  You can track them like any other flight.  However, all you have is your supposition based on your theoretical analysis.  I really believe you cannot unequivocally claim these flights don't exist without direct evidence.

What I know to be fact is that my daughter flew from Los Angeles, California to Sydney, Australia with the People to People program.  It was a 15-ish hour non-stop flight...same with the return flight.  I wasn’t there but I believe my daughter when tells me how long her flights were. 

On a side note, it was a once in a lifetime experience for my daughter to travel through Australia and New Zealand for a few weeks.  If anyone’s child has the opportunity to be part of the People to People program I’d highly recommend it. 

Mike
Since it costs 1.82¢ to produce a penny, putting in your 2¢ if really worth 3.64¢.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #20 on: May 05, 2018, 08:13:51 AM »

I really feel you cannot claim they don't exist if you haven't taken the flight.  There is plenty of evidence that these flights exist. 

You can book them.  You can track them like any other flight.  However, all you have is your supposition based on your theoretical analysis.  I really believe you cannot unequivocally claim these flights don't exist without direct evidence.

What I know to be fact is that my daughter flew from Los Angeles, California to Sydney, Australia with the People to People program.  It was a 15-ish hour non-stop flight...same with the return flight.  I wasn’t there but I believe my daughter when tells me how long her flights were. 

On a side note, it was a once in a lifetime experience for my daughter to travel through Australia and New Zealand for a few weeks.  If anyone’s child has the opportunity to be part of the People to People program I’d highly recommend it. 

Mike

There is no problem with the flight time between USA and Australia. Problem South America to Australia flights are absent. All I want a full flight video between any of South American city and any of Australian city. Is it really hard? We are talking about an instutation has 20.000.000.000$ budget, try to everything to prove the earth is a globe, but could not find 1.000$ to buy a camera and someone record it; really?
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #21 on: May 05, 2018, 08:25:53 AM »
I want to give you an example to teach you how prove something:

Firm: Qantas
Flight: London - Perth
My opinion: Exist!
Proof: Full time video! 17 hours!
Result: London to perth 17 hours is possible!

Firm: Air France
Flight: paris-Vancouer
My opinion: Exist
Proof: Following Full time video!
Result: Paris to Vancoer 11 hours travel is possible!

Firm: United airlines
Flight: San Fransisco-London
My opinion: Exist!
Proof: Following full flight video
Result: San Fransisco to London 11 hours travel is possible!

Firm: American Airlines
Flight: London-New York
My opinion: Exist.
Proof: Following video.
Result: London to New York 8 hours travel is possible!

I hope everyone has understand how a proof bees!

Now lets examine the flight of QF27

Firm: Qantas
Flight: Sydney-Santiago,Chile
My opinion: ABSENT!
Proof: ABSENT!
Result:

Any other claim?
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

« Reply #22 on: May 05, 2018, 08:39:46 AM »

Mike

There is no problem with the flight time between USA and Australia. Problem South America to Australia flights are absent. All I want a full flight video between any of South American city and any of Australian city. Is it really hard? We are talking about an instutation has 20.000.000.000$ budget, try to everything to prove the earth is a globe, but could not find 1.000$ to buy a camera and someone record it; really?
Why would someone else's video be evidence.  I suspect you'd claim it was faked.  I could be wrong but I believe it's likely.

The only way to settle it is for either someone you trust or yourself to take the flight.

BTW, the only way for the LA to Sydney flight to take 15 hours going and 14 returning is on a globe.  IMHO, the distance below the equator to Sydney on a flat earth would add hours to those times.

Mike
Since it costs 1.82¢ to produce a penny, putting in your 2¢ if really worth 3.64¢.

?

frenat

« Reply #23 on: May 05, 2018, 10:19:50 AM »

Mike

you really want someone to record 13+ hours of sitting on a plane?  Really? And when they are told to turn off electronic devices for take off and landing, what then?  Even if they had the whole thing YOU would not watch it and I bet you'd claim it was fake anyway.

« Reply #24 on: May 05, 2018, 10:41:18 AM »
There’s a channel on YouTube that airs full flights: https://www.youtube.com/user/aviationphotos
Be gentle

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #25 on: May 05, 2018, 11:19:52 AM »
There’s a channel on YouTube that airs full flights: https://www.youtube.com/user/aviationphotos

QF27 is still absent.  ;)
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #26 on: May 05, 2018, 11:26:48 AM »

Mike

you really want someone to record 13+ hours of sitting on a plane?  Really? And when they are told to turn off electronic devices for take off and landing, what then?  Even if they had the whole thing YOU would not watch it and I bet you'd claim it was fake anyway.

I gave you example. Other pilots are really doing it to prove their flights. Most of pilots are doing it. Not passengers, but pilots are doing it to prove their experience. It is not hard, buy a 1.000$ camera (an average captain pilot gathers 15.000-20000$ per month). Put camera anywhere on cocpit and direct it to the outside. Thats all. It does its own work by itself!

There is no ONE OF THE PILOTS on this "world" claim with a video their experience on QF27 or QF28.

Absolutely these flights are absent and hoax.

My decision of put Qantas to the black list is confirmed!

EXISTANCE OF QF27, QF278 IS DISPROVED.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Mikey T.

« Reply #27 on: May 05, 2018, 11:30:40 AM »
What?  what was that inky?  I have no idea what you said... it says "You are ignoring this user."  on all your posts.  I bet it was stupid anyway.

?

frenat

« Reply #28 on: May 05, 2018, 11:30:53 AM »

Mike

I gave you example. Other pilots are really doing it to prove their flights. Most of pilots are doing it. Not passengers, but pilots are doing it to prove their experience. It is not hard, buy a 1.000$ camera (an average captain pilot gathers 15.000-20000$ per month). Put camera anywhere on cocpit and direct it to the outside. Thats all. It does its own work by itself!
they are not doing it to prove their flights.  Why should they? Their flight logs prove their flights. They are doing it because of the social media trend where some people like to post details fo everything they do. Some people post pics of everything they eat.  Does that prove those that don't post don't eat anything?

And only a small portion of pilots are doing it.  Nowhere near most.

There is no ONE OF THE PILOTS on this "world" claim with a video their experience on QF27 or QF28.

Absolutely these flights are absent and hoax.

My decision of put Qantas to the black list is confirmed!

EXISTANCE OF QF27, QF278 IS DISPROVED.
Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence. And there is plenty of other evidence that the flights exist that you ignore.
The hoax is still an opinion.  You don't know what proof is, do you?
« Last Edit: May 05, 2018, 11:33:01 AM by frenat »

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #29 on: May 05, 2018, 11:48:58 AM »
Stop to trolling the forum.

If you can't prove the existance of flight, so the topic is wrong. QF27 isn't exist. It just a claim. Claims can't debunk anyting.

Case closed.

Debunked claim is debunked. This topic is nothing but a crap after now.

You globe heads are free to discuss between yourselves till globist backed management lets you do it.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1