hoppy

• Flat Earth Believer
Re: Flatties, let's talk about NASA's fake pictures
« Reply #90 on: July 23, 2017, 07:30:09 AM »
Crickets are getting tired, flatties!

Lets see 'em!

Here is the OP....

Please post here:
1) original NASA images WITH LINKS TO THEM, HOSTED on OFFICIAL NASA WEBSITE!
2) what exactly is fake, and why do you think so

NO FLATTARD YOUTUBE VIDEOS HERE! ONLY IMAGES FROM OFFICIAL SOURCE!
This is exactly what a brainwashed shill would say.
God is real.                                         
http://www.scribd.com/doc/9665708/Flat-Earth-Bible-02-of-10-The-Flat-Earth

« Reply #91 on: July 23, 2017, 07:54:23 AM »
Hi there on the opposite side of the disc!

Please post here:

If you take this site for what it actually is... you will live a much saner life.  I have read so much on this site.  I have seen so many people get so upset at "flat earthers".  I believe most "flat earthers" are just trolls here to upset people (and they are winning).  I have no doubt that there are a few on here that TRULY believe the earth is flat, but not as many as we see claiming.

Let me tell you what happened when I first joined this site.  I told the "flat earthers" that - even though we disagreed, I will defend them.  I was trying to be nice and cordial.  I felt sorry for them.  I saw how people were treating them.  It made me angry that people can be so mean to somebody who believes differently.  Do you know what they said to me.  They told me to go F*&K myself.  They told me what kinds of things I can fit into my rectum.  The told me they don't need anybody defending them.  Then more and more "flat earthers" ganged up on me and ripped me a new one.  How is that for a welcome party.

I see this site as a joke.  When I need a good laugh, I come here and read all this nonsense.  It makes me smile.  Everybody loves a good fiction book once in a while.  This is an ever changing fiction book.  It is funny to see how they change their "facts" to fit evidence.  I tried to post the usual round earth defense.  Doesn't matter.  They have a rolodex of ever-changing responses.

I guarantee you the moment this site becomes the joke it is, the "flat earthers" will lose.

Enjoy this site for what it is worth.

I think at least a few other persons would be in agreement with you on all points.....
Enjoy this site for what it's worth and enjoy the ideas about how things would have to be if the earth was flat.
For one example I believe that if the earth was flat, you would not see the horizon as we do. Especially if you are on a ship in the middle of the Pacific Ocean !
I don't get upset.
I , too, just enjoy this website for the fun that it is.

On one of  my first posts , I posted some facts about how some amateur radio operators determined how the distance from the earth to the moon was determined in "Moon Bounce."
One of the flat earth replies was "No ham radio operator sitting in his shack talking to truckers can bounce radio signals off the moon !"
Any ham radio operator can tell you how untrue , inane , idiotic and insulting that was.
I did get upset about that flat earther's reply,

Or how moon phases and eclipses are IMPOSSIBLE on the flat earth model.  Cheers!

Crutchwater

• Stop Indoctrinating me!
« Reply #92 on: July 23, 2017, 08:03:40 AM »
Crickets are getting tired, flatties!

Lets see 'em!

Here is the OP....

Please post here:

This is exactly what a brainwashed shill would say.

This is exactly what a paranoid delusional moron would say.
I will always be Here To Laugh At You.

« Reply #93 on: July 24, 2017, 12:18:12 AM »
What a fabulously entertaining thread!  Whenever you demand actual evidence and dont let them deflect, the results are always fun.

The anti-NASA arguments are beyond pitiful, but noticably, do not take into account the fact that other countries have gone to space. The EU has gone to Mars and the Chinese to the moon, but no...  NASA is the big bad faker that needs to be taken down.

I doubt most flattards on here can be really genuine as I doubt that there can be that many utterly ignorant and delusional retards that are not in padded rooms.  But there certainly are a few that can provide valuable entertainment to anyone with a year 7 or greater education.

?

dutchy

« Reply #94 on: July 24, 2017, 05:12:43 AM »
What a fabulously entertaining thread!  Whenever you demand actual evidence and dont let them deflect, the results are always fun.

The anti-NASA arguments are beyond pitiful, but noticably, do not take into account the fact that other countries have gone to space. The EU has gone to Mars and the Chinese to the moon, but no...  NASA is the big bad faker that needs to be taken down.

I doubt most flattards on here can be really genuine as I doubt that there can be that many utterly ignorant and delusional retards that are not in padded rooms.  But there certainly are a few that can provide valuable entertainment to anyone with a year 7 or greater education.
A beyond pityful reply.

All 'educated' by the current system are only repeating what the teacher said, with less and less time to go deeper in the specific material.
That's even NdGT main arguement AGAINST the educational system,.... it created parrots instead of rational freethinkers .
A 7 year old is a baby parrot and most addults are grown up parrots.

So you little ignorant parrot, we laugh at you not the other way around  !!!
And this time we have our evil enemy Neil de Grasse Tyson on our sides to redicule you !!

Now go and play with your fellow parrots and make sure everyone is making the same audible noise.
 ;D ;D ;D

onebigmonkey

• You. Yes you. Stand still laddie.
« Reply #95 on: July 24, 2017, 05:53:40 AM »
You forgot the picture.
Facts won't do what I want them to.

We went from a round Earth to a round Moon: http://onebigmonkey.com/apollo/apollo.html

« Reply #96 on: July 24, 2017, 08:13:13 AM »

A beyond pityful reply.

All 'educated' by the current system are only repeating what the teacher said, with less and less time to go deeper in the specific material.
That's even NdGT main arguement AGAINST the educational system,.... it created parrots instead of rational freethinkers .

And this time we have our evil enemy Neil de Grasse Tyson on our sides to redicule you !!

Now go and play with your fellow parrots and make sure everyone is making the same audible noise.
 ;D ;D ;D

What's beyond pityful is seeing a guy in his mid 50's calling others brainwashed parrots on the internet and thinking that he is smarter than monst around here in the most obnoxious way, and still cannot fetch a single picture published by NASA that is proven to be fake to back his own arguments, you know, like a grown ass person would do instead of a 13 year ol' kiddo.

Way to go gramps!!

?

dutchy

« Reply #97 on: July 24, 2017, 08:49:59 AM »
Whah's beyond pityful is seeing a guy in his mid 50's calling others brainwashed parrots on the internet and thinking that he is smarter than monst around here in the most obnoxious way, and still cannot fetch a single picture published by NASA that is proven to be fake to back his own arguments, you know, like a grown ass person would do instead of a 13 year ol' kiddo.

Way to go gramps!!
Hey !! That's not fair i'm only 50 !!!....surely not in my mid fifties.

I came to these forums because it is a flatearth forum, not the NASA support group or NdGT fanbase.

The globers , with a few exceptions, are the most hostile people i have met on internet fora.
Not only are they clearly in the wrong place, but their arrogant redicule has reached cosmic proportions.

You expect us to just bend over ??
You've got your fake photograph featering Collins , but it was no good.
I said all mars pictures are either recorded on earth or created with the latest outerwordily computer photoshop related programs, like how they did the movie 'Avatar'.

Still no good,.,..., and you dare to call me obnoxious ??
We don't play according to your rules where you get to decided who validates a certain picture !!

« Reply #98 on: July 24, 2017, 09:38:08 AM »
Whah's beyond pityful is seeing a guy in his mid 50's calling others brainwashed parrots on the internet and thinking that he is smarter than monst around here in the most obnoxious way, and still cannot fetch a single picture published by NASA that is proven to be fake to back his own arguments, you know, like a grown ass person would do instead of a 13 year ol' kiddo.

Way to go gramps!!

I came to these forums because it is a flatearth forum, not the NASA support group or NdGT fanbase.

The globers , with a few exceptions, are the most hostile people i have met on internet fora.
Not only are they clearly in the wrong place, but their arrogant redicule has reached cosmic proportions.

I said all mars pictures are either recorded on earth or created with the latest outerwordily computer photoshop related programs, like how they did the movie 'Avatar'.

We don't play according to your rules where you get to decided who validates a certain picture !!

No, here we play according to logic, so if you say there is something being fake you show the proof that backs that claim, not just "eh, but i SAID it! It must be true!" Who are you that we must take everything you say as proof? Weren't you the one that begs for freethinkers that question everything? Doesn't this argument goes against that?

And for the record, i don't give a flying f#%$ whether the pictures are faked or not because, for me, the roundness of Earth doesn't come from what NASA says/show, but you and several here just go on and on saying "this is fake, that looks fake, EVERYTHING IS FAKE!! Even the cake! THE CAKE IS A LIE!!!" without any proof of fakery.

If you can't proof what you say, just don't say nothing at all about the subject and move on, i believe you are old enough to, at least, get that into your skull.

« Reply #99 on: July 24, 2017, 10:03:23 AM »

Way to go gramps!!

The Collins photo has been dealt with.  The actual photo published by NASA was not faked in any way.
As for the mars footage, this is the crux of the problem, you said it was fake and don't understand why that isn't enough proof for anyone.  But it's just you making unsubstantiated claims.

Dog

• Literally a dog
« Reply #100 on: July 24, 2017, 11:50:13 AM »
No, the image you grabbed from an independently published book that has been artistically altered does not count dutchy.

Dutchy in a nutshell:

« Reply #101 on: July 24, 2017, 12:14:59 PM »
No, the image you grabbed from an independently published book that has been artistically altered does not count dutchy.

Dutchy in a nutshell:

"Is mayonaise a proof?"

Crutchwater

« Reply #102 on: July 24, 2017, 06:15:29 PM »
Well, since duthcy "said all mars pictures are either recorded on earth or created with the latest outerwordily computer photoshop related programs" I guess it must be true!!

You know what? No, that isn't good enough, dutchy!

?

dutchy

« Reply #103 on: July 25, 2017, 01:10:24 AM »
Well, since duthcy "said all mars pictures are either recorded on earth or created with the latest outerwordily computer photoshop related programs" I guess it must be true!!

Thanks ! That is a good representation of what i said.

But for arguements sake, what if i am right ?
What could i present to you that shows that NASA is not on mars, but on earth and in the digital realm to recreate their 'mars' reality .
Examining a photograph of mars will not solve this problem, because neither of us can 100% claim it was taken on mars or not !
To many variables involved that one way or the other could implicate anything.
My conviction that 'mars' is fake is based on secondairy input.

1 it is possible to convincingly fake an alien world 100% with the latest photoshop and other simulation techniques.
2 mars does look a hell of a lot like earth in some landscape pictures, without the red filter
3 It is a great way to earn lots of money with little in return. And the bankers, Wallstreet, FIFA, IOC have made clear that both organisations and induviduals will do just about anything to get more of 'it'.
4 The teamleader of the curiousity program was a total clown during the post press conference.
He did not know in front of the press , in what format the mars data was transmitted. He looked like a total imbecile.
In every other field, a teamleader not knowing the most vital part of the program (in this case the format of the data from mars) would loose his job immediatly without hesitation.
5 the whole landing device looks like a total joke and nothing they told convinced me that this device was able to prevent an abrupt crash.
Yes, it looked plausible in the computer ANIMATION.
There is no way that without a 1 km wide parachute they could have calculated all the details to smoothly land a device that looked to have come right out of a meccano box OVER 55 million km away in deep space !!!!
As if former scientists/ astronomers did not think about other solutions apart from a huge parachute.
This newly invented anti crash rover solution does not only look extremely fake, but it is also very offending towards all those mars researchers that were to stupid to come up with such idiot device decades ago ........ but no.... only a 1 km wide parachute would do.

So what IS good enough for you ?
« Last Edit: July 25, 2017, 01:18:34 AM by dutchy »

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #104 on: July 25, 2017, 01:48:46 AM »
Don't forget that mars supposedly only has an almost so called near vacuum like atmosphere and yet a parachute was deemed applicable to arrest a decent of a falling craft.

You see, one minute we're being told about feathers and bowling balls falling at the same time under near vacuum conditions and then we have parachutes super slowing a so called heavy rover and packaging, plus rocket engines as thrusters, etc, as we are told.

It's complete and utter laughable garbage and I guarantee you that those people who spun this bullshit to us, are laughing their heads off at how naive and extremely gullible people are, who swallow it.

Not only do we have a supposed super thin mars atmosphere, as they tell us, but the place has huge sand storms and what not, apparently.
Absolutely laughable in the extreme.

The people they parade before us in the post, so called landing conferences, are just third grade actors and actresses who's specific jobs are to rehearse scripts ready for in your face conferences and interviews, as and when required.

The simple reality of life is, most people are stuck in a parroting system and will only do what parrots do, which is record and play back whatever is absorbed.

People are wired to follow protocol. People are wired to regimentation. People become reliant on story telling and will always follow those who show an air of authority, whether intellectual or physical.

Most people's minds are so warped by sci-fi stories/films, etc, that they cannot differentiate between that and what is reality, because they simply refuse to engage their logical thinking part of their brain and instead just sit back and place reliance on what they deem is the experts who are paraded before them in all fashion.

I'm not interested in how many globalists answer to this because globalists with a so called logical scientific mindset, are few and far between, otherwise they would not be still globalists.

Very few globalists can actually use their own words to argue a case for their belief's, but they will spend as long as it takes looking up anything that aids them in trying to debunk something that should be blatantly obvious to those that can actually think for themselves.

What I write here is for the benefit of those that can think.
I would say to the globalists who intend to come in to this, " don't waste your time, because I will ignore your content, unless you are capable of writing your own thoughts."

Pezevenk

• Militant aporfyrodrakonist
« Reply #105 on: July 25, 2017, 02:32:24 AM »
Mars has a thinner atmosphere, not near vacuum. There's only a MASSIVE difference.
Member of the BOTD for Anti Fascism and Racism

It is not a scientific fact, it is a scientific fuck!
-Intikam

Read a bit psicology and stick your imo to where it comes from
-Intikam (again)

hoppy

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #106 on: July 25, 2017, 06:06:58 AM »
Nice rant scepti !!
God is real.                                         

Sentinel

• Open your eyes...
« Reply #107 on: July 25, 2017, 06:23:44 AM »
Why would we listen to anything the very inventor of denspressure rants about? I mean...  :-\
"No snowflake in an avalanche ever feels responsible."

Stanislaw Jerzy Lec

Crutchwater

« Reply #108 on: July 25, 2017, 06:38:02 AM »
Perfect example of the "Angry Flattard"

He's completely indoctrinated by YouTube. What a closed minded paranoid sheep he is!

Denpressure?  What a load of bullshit!

hoppy

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #109 on: July 25, 2017, 07:44:43 AM »
Nice rant scepti !!
God is real.                                         

« Reply #110 on: July 25, 2017, 08:39:21 AM »

A beyond pityful reply.

;D ;D ;D
And yet so far none of you have produced a shred of evidence that any NASA pictures are fake.  Interesting.

« Reply #111 on: July 25, 2017, 08:51:07 AM »
Fake video of moon

look at the clouds in the below photos that were taken from the video. Stop the news video to see it yourself

The earth clouds did not move in 5 hours

To simply dismiss the concept of God as being unscientific is to violate the very objectivity of science itself.

My experiences with science led me to God.

The Truth Will Set You Free

Werner Von Braun

« Reply #112 on: July 25, 2017, 09:06:11 AM »

What could i present to you that shows that NASA is not on mars, but on earth and in the digital realm to recreate their 'mars' reality .
Examining a photograph of mars will not solve this problem, because neither of us can 100% claim it was taken on mars or not !

1 it is possible to convincingly fake an alien world 100% with the latest photoshop and other simulation techniques.
2 mars does look a hell of a lot like earth in some landscape pictures, without the red filter
3 It is a great way to earn lots of money with little in return. And the bankers, Wallstreet, FIFA, IOC have made clear that both organisations and induviduals will do just about anything to get more of 'it'.
4 The teamleader of the curiousity program was a total clown during the post press conference.
He did not know in front of the press , in what format the mars data was transmitted. He looked like a total imbecile.
In every other field, a teamleader not knowing the most vital part of the program (in this case the format of the data from mars) would loose his job immediatly without hesitation.
5 the whole landing device looks like a total joke and nothing they told convinced me that this device was able to prevent an abrupt crash.
There is no way that without a 1 km wide parachute they could have calculated all the details to smoothly land a device that looked to have come right out of a meccano box OVER 55 million km away in deep space !!!!
As if former scientists/ astronomers did not think about other solutions apart from a huge parachute.
This newly invented anti crash rover solution does not only look extremely fake, but it is also very offending towards all those mars researchers that were to stupid to come up with such idiot device decades ago ........ but no.... only a 1 km wide parachute would do.

Any actual evidence would be a good start.  So far all that has happened is you saying all NASA photos a footage is fake because I think it looks fake so that proves it.  Seriously do you see how childish that sounds.  You have not provided a single shred of evidence to prove what you claim are a mountain of lies by NASA.  Literally nothing.
Do you see how backwards that is?

Crutchwater

« Reply #113 on: July 25, 2017, 09:23:12 AM »
Get your eyes checked inflatearth....

You can clearly see the difference in the clouds.

They have certainly moved.

Dog

• Literally a dog
« Reply #114 on: July 25, 2017, 10:19:26 AM »

Still waiting on that proof

« Reply #115 on: July 25, 2017, 10:26:52 AM »
Get your eyes checked inflatearth....

You can clearly see the difference in the clouds.

They have certainly moved.

And I bet, you so the moon perfectly last night, down to the 95 km mark!!
To simply dismiss the concept of God as being unscientific is to violate the very objectivity of science itself.

Werner Von Braun

?

dutchy

« Reply #116 on: July 25, 2017, 10:30:41 AM »
Still waiting on that proof

If people are deaf, sometimes images will help out.........

onebigmonkey

• You. Yes you. Stand still laddie.
« Reply #117 on: July 25, 2017, 10:43:13 AM »
And what claims are you making?

What claims do think others are making?

I can tell you for a fact that the image of Earth in the composite image of Earth and Mars is genuine. It was taken at 13:15 on July 17 1969, as confirmed by 3 different meteorological satellites. Prove it isn't. Whether the Mars image used in conjunction with it is genuine I don't know (pretty sure it's not, but it will be based on genuine images if it's an artistic impression), but I invite you to point out where NASA had any involvement in producing this composite.

The view of Mars from the Spirit rover is also genuine, prove it isn't.

https://nssdc.gsfc.nasa.gov/planetary/mars/mars_exploration_rovers/mera_images.html

Other images are artist impressions. If you can't tell the difference you need your eyes testing.

« Last Edit: July 25, 2017, 10:54:57 AM by onebigmonkey »
Facts won't do what I want them to.

We went from a round Earth to a round Moon: http://onebigmonkey.com/apollo/apollo.html

« Reply #118 on: July 25, 2017, 11:09:21 AM »
I want that spaceship, will NASA sell it to me. Just imagine it flying and taking photos...

Oh, my mistake, it was just CGI

Werner Von Braun

?

dutchy

« Reply #119 on: July 25, 2017, 11:27:17 AM »
And what claims are you making?

What claims do think others are making?

I can tell you for a fact that the image of Earth in the composite image of Earth and Mars is genuine. It was taken at 13:15 on July 17 1969, as confirmed by 3 different meteorological satellites. Prove it isn't. Whether the Mars image used in conjunction with it is genuine I don't know (pretty sure it's not, but it will be based on genuine images if it's an artistic impression), but I invite you to point out where NASA had any involvement in producing this composite.

The view of Mars from the Spirit rover is also genuine, prove it isn't.

https://nssdc.gsfc.nasa.gov/planetary/mars/mars_exploration_rovers/mera_images.html

Other images are artist impressions. If you can't tell the difference you need your eyes testing.
That's not my point,.....when you start using cgi, you can expect that anyone takes your ''images'' with a grain of salt.
Btw this is earth, but with a little red filter it would be any planet NASA wishes it to be.....
 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

DO YOU SEE WHAT I MEAN  ;D ;D ;D