Plane flight

• 182 Replies
Plane flight
« on: July 16, 2017, 04:11:10 AM »
I am interested in the flat earth theory but would like to know why a plane flying from Sydney, Australia to Johannesburg, South Africa travels in a south westerly direction not north westerly?  This is using the flat earth map.

Son of Orospu

• Jura's b*tch and proud of it!
  • Planar Moderator
  • I have artificial intelligence
Re: Plane flight
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2017, 05:38:16 AM »
I think the bigger question is to ask who these people are who fly from Sydney, Australia to Johannesburg, South Africa and what their diabolical intentions are. 

Sentinel

• Open your eyes...
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2017, 06:36:07 AM »
I think the bigger question is to ask who these people are who fly from Sydney, Australia to Johannesburg, South Africa and what their diabolical intentions are.

Is this the official FET answer?
"No snowflake in an avalanche ever feels responsible."

Stanislaw Jerzy Lec

Son of Orospu

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2017, 06:41:36 AM »

Is this the official FET answer?

What makes you think there is an official FET answer?

Sentinel

• Open your eyes...
« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2017, 06:50:49 AM »
So there's none?

Stanislaw Jerzy Lec

Son of Orospu

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2017, 07:05:06 AM »
So there's none?

No, but if there was an official answer, what would make it official?  Is there some kind of criteria that an answer must pass in order for it to become the official answer of an entire society?

Sentinel

• Open your eyes...
« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2017, 07:35:52 AM »
So what would be the unofficial answer by FET other than your obvious mockery about the intentions of the passengers on such flight?

Stanislaw Jerzy Lec

Son of Orospu

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #7 on: July 16, 2017, 07:57:21 AM »
So what would be the unofficial answer by FET other than your obvious mockery about the intentions of the passengers on such flight?

If my unofficial answer was obviously mockery, then why would you question whether it is an official answer?  ???

Sentinel

• Open your eyes...
« Reply #8 on: July 16, 2017, 09:46:41 AM »

If my unofficial answer was obviously mockery, then why would you question whether it is an official answer?  ???

That's what I'm actually trying to sort out here as there is no other FET answer, official or not, available here yet.

I begin to wonder if the mockery has some sort of deeper meaning when it comes to questions about the southern hemisphere as the FET and some of it's supporters obviously are very uneasy about it, and that includes you as well.
So, since you actually are a supporter of the FET do you actually have an answer to the OP's question other than mockery?

Stanislaw Jerzy Lec

Son of Orospu

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #9 on: July 16, 2017, 09:55:12 AM »

That's what I'm actually trying to sort out here as there is no other FET answer, official or not, available here yet.

I begin to wonder if the mockery has some sort of deeper meaning when it comes to questions about the southern hemisphere as the FET and some of it's supporters obviously are very uneasy about it, and that includes you as well.
So, since you actually are a supporter of the FET do you actually have an answer to the OP's question other than mockery?

Naw, I just have mockery.

Sentinel

• Open your eyes...
« Reply #10 on: July 16, 2017, 10:12:25 AM »
I see.
We'll just have to wait and see then if any supporter of the FET shows up here and will be able to answer the OP's question without mockery.

Stanislaw Jerzy Lec

« Reply #11 on: July 16, 2017, 11:21:50 AM »
FET used to have fake pilots and various other liars pretending to be connected to aviation. They got called out by real pilots (categorically all which know the earth is round).

Planes and aviation is one sure fire way to pull the rug out from under the FET house of cards, so I suspect you won't get any responses to your question with anything that resembles an answers - you'll just get misdirecting mockery.

« Reply #12 on: July 16, 2017, 12:00:26 PM »
Why do flights dissappear from flight tracker in the southern hemisphere and then reappear when they get to there destination.?

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #13 on: July 16, 2017, 12:04:49 PM »
Why do flights dissappear from flight tracker in the southern hemisphere and then reappear when they get to there destination.?
Most likely because of gaps in radar coverage due to limited resources and the curvature of the earth.

Do you have a better explanation?
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

Sentinel

• Open your eyes...
« Reply #14 on: July 16, 2017, 12:07:56 PM »
Just noticed: Why was the thread moved to FE General, Space Cowgirl? Was there anything wrong with the question or something?

Stanislaw Jerzy Lec

« Reply #15 on: July 16, 2017, 12:10:14 PM »
Most likely because of gaps in radar coverage due to limited resources and the curvature of the earth.

So you admit satellites don't exist because your Heliocentric brethren claim flights are tracked by GPS.

Because the Earth is Flat and the true map is similar to the UN logo and it would be impossible to project these flights onto the globe in the southern hemisphere.

Your Strange Heliocentric Religion is False.

#shutdown.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2017, 12:20:27 PM by Resistance.is.Futile »

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #16 on: July 16, 2017, 12:25:53 PM »

So you admit satellites don't exist because your Heliocentric brethren claim flights are tracked by GPS.
Sorry, but GPS is a positioning system, not a tracking syste,

Because the Earth is Flat and the true map is similar to the UN logo and it would be impossible to project these flights onto the globe in the southern hemisphere.
If a globe can be projected onto a flat surface, then why can't fligt paths be similarly projected?

It only seems strange because you obviously don't understand it.

« Reply #17 on: July 16, 2017, 12:35:52 PM »

Sorry, but GPS is a positioning system, not a tracking syste,

If a globe can be projected onto a flat surface, then why can't fligt paths be similarly projected?

It only seems strange because you obviously don't understand it.

Flights are impossible to project onto the Globe because of the differences in latitude and longitude in the southern hemisphere when compared with the true world map which is the UN logo.

« Reply #18 on: July 16, 2017, 12:56:29 PM »
Flights are impossible to project onto the Globe because of the differences in latitude and longitude in the southern hemisphere when compared with the true world map which is the UN logo.

You have that the wrong way round - flights are impossible to project on to a flat earth.

If you disagree, please provide data for these routes that support your claim.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #19 on: July 16, 2017, 01:16:28 PM »
I don't think that you understand how projection works.

« Reply #20 on: July 16, 2017, 01:21:34 PM »

Flights can be tracked using GPS

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/GPS_aircraft_tracking

They chose not to as it would prove the Flat earth and wouldn't corelate with their imaginary Globe Hence why flight tracker shows flights magically dissappearing just after take off then magically reappearing near their destination in the southern hemisphere.

« Last Edit: July 16, 2017, 01:25:54 PM by Resistance.is.Futile »

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #21 on: July 16, 2017, 01:28:05 PM »
GPS isn't doing the tracking. The tracking system is using GPS.

Do you understand that if the earth were flat, there would be 3 times as much area in the southern hemisphere than the northern hemisphere? Where is all the missing area? Why don't flights take 3 times as long?
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

It's no slur if it's fact.

« Reply #22 on: July 16, 2017, 01:28:12 PM »

They chose not to as it would prove the Flat earth and wouldn't corelate with their imaginary Globe Hence why flight tracker shows flights magically dissappearing just after take off then magically reappearing near their destination.

Flights do not disappear just after take off.  You need to understand how sites like Flightaware work.  Aircraft know their accurate position using onboard GPS receivers.  They then transmit their position and other information using ADS-B.  Sites like Flightaware use a network of scattered, often amateur, land based receivers to pick up the transmissions and feed it to the website.  Reception is limited to about 50 miles hence there is limited coverage over oceans etc.

Understand?

Who is the 'they' that chose not to?
« Last Edit: July 16, 2017, 01:33:59 PM by inquisitive »

« Reply #23 on: July 16, 2017, 01:34:51 PM »

They chose not to as it would prove the Flat earth and wouldn't corelate with their imaginary Globe Hence why flight tracker shows flights magically dissappearing just after take off then magically reappearing near their destination.

Flights do not disappear just after take off.  You need to understand how sites like Flightaware work.  Aircraft know their accurate position using onboard GPS receivers.  They then transmit their position and other information using ADS-B.  Sites like Flightaware use a network of scattered, often amateur, land based receivers to pick up the transmissions and feed it to the website.  Reception is limited to about 50 miles hence there is limited coverage over oceans etc.

Understand?

Sounds very convenient  ;D

Flight tracker seems to work fine in the northern hemisphere over oceans.

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #24 on: July 16, 2017, 01:45:02 PM »
Why did you have to ignore what I claimed? Are you scared?
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

It's no slur if it's fact.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #25 on: July 16, 2017, 01:46:35 PM »
Would you care to show some examples of the flight tracker not working in the southern hemisphere?

« Reply #26 on: July 16, 2017, 01:49:09 PM »

Understand?

There are some shown in the southern hemisphere.  Involves having suitable receiving equipment.  Also there are fewer flights across oceans in the south.

What's convenient, it's a proven system?

And the transmitted data includes the speed which proves distances and hence the shape of the earth.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2017, 01:51:05 PM by inquisitive »

« Reply #27 on: July 16, 2017, 02:24:33 PM »

Understand?

There are some shown in the southern hemisphere.  Involves having suitable receiving equipment.  Also there are fewer flights across oceans in the south.

What's convenient, it's a proven system?

And the transmitted data includes the speed which proves distances and hence the shape of the earth.

Quote taken from link below:

A GPS aircraft tracking solution is made possible when an aircraft is fitted with a GPSreceiver. By communication with GPS satellites, detailed real-time data on flight variables can be passed to a server on the ground. This server stores the flight data which can then be transmitted by usingtelecommunications networks to organisations wishing to interpret it.

The different kinds of telecommunication networks used are:

ACARS - a hybrid of the VHF, satellite and HF networkThe transponder "Mode S" (ADS-B) networkSatellite networks (Globalstar, Inmarsat,IRIDIUM, Thuraya)The GSM network

Some devices are avionics components likeACARS and ADS-B. In these cases the receiving and transmitting antenna are usually located outside of the airframe.

When devices are not installed as avionicscomponents they have to be completely independent from the aircraft. They are typically placed inside of the airframe in a location where the GPS and communication satellites are directly visible to the device, for example through the cockpit window. The output signal must also be able to penetrate the aircraft - most civil aviation authoritiesrequire compliance with DO-160 for audio frequency conducted susceptibility and induced signal susceptibility.

Authorities classify non-installed components as "transmitting portable electronic devices" (T-PEDS) and as such require them to be switched off during the critical phases of flight.[1]

No that is not acceptable.

Flight tracker displays flights over the ocean in the northern hemisphere but not the southern hemisphere.

This is because if they displayed the flights in southern hemisphere it would de bunk there imaginary Globe.

There is no point in me posting a link to flight tracker people that are interested will look for themselves all it takes is a quick Google.

« Reply #28 on: July 16, 2017, 02:29:33 PM »

Do you understand that if the earth were flat, there would be 3 times as much area in the southern hemisphere than the northern hemisphere? Where is all the missing area? Why don't flights take 3 times as long?

Thank you for proving my point this is exactly why they can't show the flights over the southern hemisphere oceans  on flight tracker as it wouldn't corelate with the globe.

https://www.flightradar24.com/-31.45,-286.71/2

« Last Edit: July 16, 2017, 02:35:29 PM by Resistance.is.Futile »

« Reply #29 on: July 16, 2017, 02:34:32 PM »

Thank you for proving my point this exactly why they can't show the flights  on flight tracker as it wouldn't corelate with the globe.

Completely wrong, there are some flights shown.  Speed and times prove distances.  Do you dispute the size and shape of Australia?