Rob Skiba Proves Flat Earth with dual camera high altitude weather balloon.

• 65 Replies

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
It is not up to you to decide what is debunked or not.
It's not up to you either, but I gave plenty of evidence and Rob Skiba's own words.
What have you offered? Oh yes, empty words and a repition of your meaningless  :D Magic Spell :D  Your Strange Heliocentric Religion is False.

Quote from: Resistance.is.Futile
Your words are useless the readers can watch the videos and make their own minds up.
As I said, I offered not just words, but evidence.

And no-one, not even you, can prove the absence of something! It simply can't be done.
You can show that something is less than something else.
Just as Michelson never claimed that he measured no difference in the apparent velocity of light.
All he, an eminent scientist, claimed was that the difference was certainly less than 8 km/s and probably less than 4 km/s.

So with curvature, the best you can ever say is that an experiment can show that the curvature is less than some figure, but never that there is none.

And, you have never anywhere shown what would be expected on a 12,742 km Globe from a height of 100,000 ft, only 0.15% of the diameter.

So as even Rob Skiba himself, who perfirm the experoment, said, this experiment does not prove that the earth is flat.
And no amount of wriggling and squirming on you part can change that.
So, tough cheese, you will just have to live with it till something better comes along.

It is not up to you to decide what is debunked or not.
It's not up to you either, but I gave plenty of evidence and Rob Skiba's own words.
What have you offered? Oh yes, empty words and a repition of your meaningless  :D Magic Spell :D  Your Strange Heliocentric Religion is False.

Quote from: Resistance.is.Futile
Your words are useless the readers can watch the videos and make their own minds up.
As I said, I offered not just words, but evidence.

And no-one, not even you, can prove the absence of something! It simply can't be done.
You can show that something is less than something else.
Just as Michelson never claimed that he measured no difference in the apparent velocity of light.
All he, an eminent scientist, claimed was that the difference was certainly less than 8 km/s and probably less than 4 km/s.

So with curvature, the best you can ever say is that an experiment can show that the curvature is less than some figure, but never that there is none.

And, you have never anywhere shown what would be expected on a 12,742 km Globe from a height of 100,000 ft, only 0.15% of the diameter.

So as even Rob Skiba himself, who perfirm the experoment, said, this experiment does not prove that the earth is flat.
And no amount of wriggling and squirming on you part can change that.
So, tough cheese, you will just have to live with it till something better comes along.

I do not wriggle or squirm it us you that feels the need to write an essay and has to try and deceive the readers.

As I have said the readers can watch the videos for themselves and make their own minds up.

Your Strange Heliocentric Religion is False.
 ;D

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer

As I have said the readers can watch the videos for themselves and make their own minds up.

Really! You post the video that even Rob Skiba says shows some curvature in a topic that YOU entitled
I would insist that I am quite justified in accusing you of making a false claim.
But, you have made so many of those with all of your "Proves Flat Earth" threads, that I guess you don't notice one more.

"futile the flattard"

I love it!

I for one preffer Retardness.is.Futile

Really! You post the video that even Rob Skiba says shows some curvature in a topic that YOU entitled
I would insist that I am quite justified in accusing you of making a false claim.
But, you have made so many of those with all of your "Proves Flat Earth" threads, that I guess you don't notice one more.

As I have said already the readers can make their own minds up  by watching the videos I have no need to cinvunce them of anything.

Your quoting Rob out of context   ::)

He believes the Earth to be Flat.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones

As I have said already the readers can make their own minds up  by watching the videos I have no need to cinvunce them of anything.
Apparently some readers have watched the videos and made up their minds that curvature is indeed visible.

Yet his video does not appear to support that belief.
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

Apparently some readers have watched the videos and made up their minds that curvature is indeed visible.

It seems you are still lying .

How do you know what the readers believe ?

Are you referring to the few Heliocentrics that have posted on the thread. ?

Do you have some sort of clairvoyant ability ?

I think it is more likely that you are lying yet again ::)

« Last Edit: July 18, 2017, 09:45:53 AM by Resistance.is.Futile »

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones

Easy.  Some readers have posted their opinions in this thread.

Yup.

Nope.  That's why I said "some" and not "all".

Actually, I think that it's even more likely that your reading comprehension skills are not up to snuff.

Be careful.  If you keep saying that enough times and you might actually start believing it.

Easy.  Some readers have posted their opinions in this thread.

Yup.

Nope.  That's why I said "some" and not "all".

Actually, I think that it's even more likely that your reading comprehension skills are not up to snuff.

Be careful.  If you keep saying that enough times and you might actually start believing it.

I have to ask because I just can't tell when your telling the truth or lying I would say lying as that's what you do most of the time.

Just like yesterday :

Why do flights dissappear from flight tracker in the southern hemisphere and then reappear when they get to there destination.?
Most likely because of gaps in radar coverage due to limited resources and the curvature of the earth.

Do you have a better explanation?

You are a LIAR the quote and the link provided proves this;  your word is worthless.

https://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=71286.0

You Heliocentrics no know bounds when it comes to defending your religion.

Are you still here ?
« Last Edit: July 18, 2017, 12:57:26 PM by Resistance.is.Futile »

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
Are you still here ?
Normal people are Heliocentrics and that is a FACT.

But finally, I have come to the conclusion that no real person could be as dumb, stupid and pig-headed as you seem to be.

The only logical conclusion that I can draw is that
you are nothing but a troll who is trying to make the whole idea of a Flat earth seem utterly impossible.
If I am wrong, then you are still doing a wonderful job of white-anting the whole flat earth idea with your stupid mantra an idiotic claims.

Congratulations , keep it up.

Crutchwater

• Stop Indoctrinating me!
Are you still here ?
Normal people are Heliocentrics and that is a FACT.

But finally, I have come to the conclusion that no real person could be as dumb, stupid and pig-headed as you seem to be.

The only logical conclusion that I can draw is that
you are nothing but a troll who is trying to make the whole idea of a Flat earth seem utterly impossible.
If I am wrong, then you are still doing a wonderful job of white-anting the whole flat earth idea with your stupid mantra an idiotic claims.

Congratulations , keep it up.

Yep, NOBODY is this stupid!

Quite obviously a weak suck troll!

I will always be Here To Laugh At You.

We've watched the same videos you have, Mr. Futile.

So let me ask you this...

How are YOUR words any less useless?  Is it because you SAY so?

Well, I say YOUR words are useless, and these particular readers HAVE decided for ourselves.

Everything you say is WRONG.

Thank you for your opinion.

I have simply said the readers can watch the videos and make their own minds up.

So what exactly are you talking about ?

Remember once you've seen Flat there is no going back. ;D

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
Remember once you've seen Flat there is no going back. ;D
If "there is no going back" it means that you are admitting that your Flat Earth Belief is unfalsifiable.

Hence your belief in the flat earth is simply a religious belief. That is what I have said all along.

Thanks for the confirmation.

Everybody should realise that there is no more point in
debating with an indoctrinated flat earther as with an indoctrinated member of any other religious sect.
Bye bye.

Crutchwater

• Stop Indoctrinating me!
He's a troll, nothing more...

He keeps repeating the same crap over and over, like clicking his ruby slippers together is going to magically make it true.

I have said it many times, he obviously doesn't believe a word he spews.

Obvious troll is obvious!
I will always be Here To Laugh At You.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
I have to ask because I just can't tell when your telling the truth or lying I would say lying as that's what you do most of the time.

Just like yesterday :

Why do flights dissappear from flight tracker in the southern hemisphere and then reappear when they get to there destination.?
Most likely because of gaps in radar coverage due to limited resources and the curvature of the earth.

You are a LIAR the quote and the link provided proves this;  your word is worthless.
Do you think that a sentence that begins with the words "Most likely because" should be taken as a definitive statement of fact or do you think that it might be an indication of someone speculating?

http://uk.flightaware.com/adsb/coverage#data-coverage explains.

This map shows all active ADS-B sites as well as the average high-altitude coverage (200mi / 320km).

Many variables (e.g. antenna/receiver quality, installation factors, obstructions, etc.) impact the actual coverage.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
According to that site, it looks like there is a lot of spotty coverage over all of the oceans, much of South America, Africa and Asia.

Just like yesterday :

Do you think that a sentence that begins with the words "Most likely because" should be taken as a definitive statement of fact or do you think that it might be an indication of someone speculating?

So you do not know what your talking about or you are a liar;

Which one is it ?

neutrino

• FET is a religion. You can't fight faith.
Hey Futile the Flattard, go invest your life in something. You're wasting it.

Just interesting do you call your wife LIAR as well?
FET is religion. No evidence will convince a FE-er. It would be easier to convince Muslims they are wrong.

I find this forum very entertaining. ;D

I enjoy exposing the true nature of you Heliocentric's .

neutrino

• FET is a religion. You can't fight faith.
I do also love this forum so much because you can learn a lot from some folks here. Strangely all of them are round earthers.

And you can live your futile life.
FET is religion. No evidence will convince a FE-er. It would be easier to convince Muslims they are wrong.

I do also love this forum so much because you can learn a lot from some folks here. Strangely all of them are round earthers.

And you can live your futile life.

I agree it is strange that there are so many Heliocentric's on a FLAT EARTH forum.

It is likely to be some form of controlled opposition.

- RiF Wife: Oh Baby im Comming!!
- RiF: LIAR!!

Although, i would feel sorry for his wife if he turns out to be married

- RiF Wife: Oh Baby im Comming!!
- RiF: LIAR!!

Although, i would feel sorry for his wife if he turns out to be married

That sounds about right.

;D

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones

Just like yesterday :

Which one is it ?
I will freely admit that I don't know everything that there is to know about tracking airline flights over large bodies of water.  However, I do know that radar is a part of that system and it has limited coverage. 

I also know that just because airliners are using GPS for navigation, that doesn't necessarily mean that they are being tracked by those same systems.

Or do you not understand the difference between navigation systems and tracking systems?

Just like yesterday :

Which one is it ?
I will freely admit that I don't know everything that there is to know about tracking airline flights over large bodies of water.  However, I do know that radar is a part of that system and it has limited coverage. 

I also know that just because airliners are using GPS for navigation, that doesn't necessarily mean that they are being tracked by those same systems.

Or do you not understand the difference between navigation systems and tracking systems?

I clearly know the difference between navigation systems and tracking systems.

I quoted and referenced how the GPS tracking system allegedly works on your imaginary Globe.

You are really something else thank you for displaying how you Heliocentrics  are so far removed from reality.

You ask me if I understand how these systems work even though it is obvious to anyone that reads the thread that :

You are a liar who will say anything to defend his religion.

You haven't got a clue what your talking about.

I personally believe it's number 1 as all it would take to educate yourself on how these alleged systems work is a quick Google.

It is you that does not understand how this systems works as you claimed there where tracked via radar and claimed they couldn't be seen because of curvature and lack of resources. ;D

You should not post if you don't know what your talking about.

This map shows all active ADS-B sites as well as the average high-altitude coverage (200mi / 320km).

Many variables (e.g. antenna/receiver quality, installation factors, obstructions, etc.) impact the actual coverage.
Read this!

Read this!

I'm not interested in your fabricated Heliocentric nonsense.

« Last Edit: July 19, 2017, 03:30:03 PM by Resistance.is.Futile »

Read this!

I'm not interstellar in your fabricated Heliocentric nonsense.

It explains the coverage issues.  If you do not understand or believe then nobody cares.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones

Just like yesterday :

Which one is it ?

I clearly know the difference between navigation systems and tracking systems.
If you think that GPS is a navigation system or a tracking system, then I'm not sure that you do know the difference.

I quoted and referenced how the GPS tracking system allegedly works on your imaginary Globe.
Again, GPS is not a tracking system.

GPS is a Global Positioning System (the clue is in the name) that manufacturers may or may not choose to use in their navigation and/or tracking system products.

You are really something else thank you for displaying how you Heliocentrics  are so far removed from reality.
Personally, I've always thought that reality was highly overereated.

You ask me if I understand how these systems work even though it is obvious to anyone that reads the thread that :

You are a liar who will say anything to defend his religion.
If you think that science is a religion, then perhaps you are the one out of touch with reality.

You haven't got a clue what your talking about.

I personally believe it's number 1 as all it would take to educate yourself on how these alleged systems work is a quick Google.
Did you quick Google search tell you that GPS satellites relay tracking information?

It is you that does not understand how this systems works as you claimed there where tracked via radar and claimed they couldn't be seen because of curvature and lack of resources. ;D
So you're saying that air traffic control radar doesn't exist?  ???

You should not post if you don't know what your talking about.
Why not?  It hasn't stopped you from posting.

If you say so. ::)