Rob Skiba Proves Flat Earth with dual camera high altitude weather balloon.

• 65 Replies
Rob Skiba sends a dual camera high altitude weather Balloon up to 100000 ft this categorically proves the earth to be flat.

One of your Heliocentric brethren tried to debunk the video Rob gives a good demonstration on why the debunk is Heliocentric nonsense.

Your Strange Heliocentric Religion is False.

Sentinel

• Open your eyes...
Nice curvature there.
What was it going to prove again?  ;D
"No snowflake in an avalanche ever feels responsible."

Stanislaw Jerzy Lec

Nice curvature there.
What was it going to prove again?  ;D

More of your Heliocentric nonsense.

What are you talking about.?

You have obviously not watched both videos  ;D

I posted them 3 minutes ago.

I suggest you watch both then come back and try and Debunk you will not be successful.

;D

Sentinel

• Open your eyes...
You can't possibly be that dense to follow his argumentation about barrell distortion when you could see the bottom camera moving up and down and still showing the same curvature.

On the other hand you have yourself already proven to be a dishonest fraud, so what I was even thinking to engage with you in the first place?
« Last Edit: July 16, 2017, 04:30:20 AM by Sentinel »

Stanislaw Jerzy Lec

neutrino

• FET is a religion. You can't fight faith.
Oh, that's actually a great evidence to the curvature! Thanks to Futile the Flattard!!

Original capture:

Now to see that curvature in the bottom image you can simply compress the image from sides and Voila! The curvature is there! Haha!

Thank you dumbass and stupid futile flattard for this another evidence to a beautiful spherical earth!!
FET is religion. No evidence will convince a FE-er. It would be easier to convince Muslims they are wrong.

Oh, that's actually a great evidence to the curvature! Thanks to Futile the Flattard!!

Original capture:

Now to see that curvature in the bottom image you can simply compress the image from sides and Voila! The curvature is there! Haha!

Thank you dumbass and stupid futile flattard for this another evidence to a beautiful spherical earth!!
What are you talking about are you blind ?

People who watch both videos will make there own minds up you will not getaway with posting your fake images up on here ;

It seems I have touched a nerve  ;)

The truth is there to be observed

In the attempted debunk video (which is linked above)  that Rob rips apart and Rob demonstrates quite well that in certain frames this alleged curve is down to lense distortion and the position of the horizon.

I suggest you watch both videos and then come back otherwise you are wasting your time and you should pay particular attention to the fact that the high priests of your religion say curvature is not visable before 60000 ft (it was 40000ft in 2011) :)

As I have said before these Heliocentric's know no bounds when it comes to defending there religion.

This is conclusive proof the earth is flat.

« Last Edit: July 16, 2017, 05:10:49 AM by Resistance.is.Futile »

neutrino

Nope, you idiot. You don't understand how lenses work. When the horizon is at the center as in the frame I chosen there is no barrel distortion. Especially in the narrow angle lens in the bottom.

Now yeah, spill your nonsense crap. LIAR LIAR. You shitty head  ;D ;D ;D
FET is religion. No evidence will convince a FE-er. It would be easier to convince Muslims they are wrong.

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
[This is conclusive proof the earth is flat.

Except it isn't.   

Neither proof,  nor flat.
Stop gilding the pickle, you demisexual aromantic homoflexible snowflake.

Crutchwater

• Stop Indoctrinating me!
"futile the flattard"

I love it!

I will always be Here To Laugh At You.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
Rob Skiba sends a dual camera high altitude weather Balloon up to 100000 ft this categorically proves the earth to be flat.

One of your Heliocentric brethren tried to debunk the video Rob gives a good demonstration on why the debunk is Heliocentric nonsense.

Incorrect!
The non-fish lens showed pretty good curvature so maybe you meant to say:
"Rob Skiba sends a dual camera high altitude weather Balloon up to 100000 ft this categorically proves the earth to be a Globe."
Such and easy mistake to make.

Sentinel

• Open your eyes...

Incorrect!
The non-fish lens showed pretty good curvature so maybe you meant to say:
"Rob Skiba sends a dual camera high altitude weather Balloon up to 100000 ft this categorically proves the earth to be a Globe."
Such and easy mistake to make.

I bet poor Rob was quite baffled when he saw the curvature by the non distorted go pro.  ;D

Stanislaw Jerzy Lec

100K altitude no Fish, I could see the curve with my bare eyes, thanks for proving the curve.

?

dutchy

"futile the flattard"

I love it!
Here to laugh at us while another mission is to convert flatearth believers.
And this second mission is successfull when only 1 flattard converts to the globe.

What's next ? A third layer ?

If you would simply speak the truth ( you are on a religious mission to deconvert flattards ), then i don't have to remember you about it the coming year. ;D
« Last Edit: July 16, 2017, 07:18:16 AM by dutchy »

Nice try  ;)

Anyone that watches the videos will see the Earth is Flat.

;D

You can say what you want it doesn't mean anything.

Once you have seen Flat there is no going back. ;D

neutrino

Futile The Flattard,

Are your parents didn't want to educate you properly? Or they are flattards too? As a farther of three kids I want to give them best education and that's not only a mster degree. I'm also taking them outside a lot, we hike alot, we climbed French Alps, we go to star parties and I'm bringing my telescope. I want to give them as broad knowledge of the world as possible. I thought any parent want to do so. But it's not like this in your case. Why were you denied to get education? Isn't it obvious for parent that in such a case his kid will think and speak nonsense shit like you do.

I do really pity you. Looks like your parents are a part of this flattardism. I wish there will be less flattards in this round world. BTW, that's why I also go to the elementary school sometimes and teach astronomy.

Futile The Flattard,

Are your parents didn't want to educate you properly? Or they are flattards too? As a farther of three kids I want to give them best education and that's not only a mster degree. I'm also taking them outside a lot, we hike alot, we climbed French Alps, we go to star parties and I'm bringing my telescope. I want to give them as broad knowledge of the world as possible. I thought any parent want to do so. But it's not like this in your case. Why were you denied to get education? Isn't it obvious for parent that in such a case his kid will think and speak nonsense shit like you do.

I do really pity you. Looks like your parents are a part of this flattardism. I wish there will be less flattards in this round world. BTW, that's why I also go to the elementary school sometimes and teach astronomy.

I'm really happy for you and your children  :).

When you went to the alps your children would be able to observe the Flat Horizontal Plane.

They will also be able to see that stars change shape and that they are not distant sun's that are 1000000000000000 s of miles away.

Thank you for that small insight into your life.

What my parents believe is irrelevant.

My education is irrelevant.

The fact of the matter is :

The Earth is Flat.

The videos above clearly show that .

« Last Edit: July 16, 2017, 12:05:43 PM by Resistance.is.Futile »

neutrino

Futile is chatbot!!!

Crutchwater

Futile is chatbot!!!

Futile is a fuxktard

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer

Really? Even Rob Skiba has the honesty to say "I will say,
'I do see a very slight curve, but between the barrel distortion and the cloud, honestly it's hard to tell where the true horizon really is'."

The contrast on the high altitude image can be increased to show as near as possible where the true horizon is, giving:

TestingTheGlobe's Second High-Altitude Balloon Launch Rob Skiba at 1.50.29, High Contrast
I'll leave it to readers to judge. I definitely see some slight curvature, as Rob Skiba did, but hardly enough to prove anything..

But, Resistance.is.Futile, any honest person (and Rob Skiba does seem so) looking at that video would agree that
Rob Skiba did not prove the Flat Earth with dual camera high altitude weather balloon
Rob Skiba does NOT claim that.

Please look at your videos before you make these claims. So consider your false claim DEBUNKED.

PS: It might be worth reading Flat Earth Follies: High Altitude Balloon footage PROVES Flat Earth' Well... no, not even a little bit...

Really? Even Rob Skiba has the honesty to say "I will say,
'I do see a very slight curve, but between the barrel distortion and the cloud, honestly it's hard to tell where the true horizon really is'."

The contrast on the high altitude image can be increased to show as near as possible where the true horizon is, giving:

TestingTheGlobe's Second High-Altitude Balloon Launch Rob Skiba at 1.50.29, High Contrast
I'll leave it to readers to judge. I definitely see some slight curvature, as Rob Skiba did, but hardly enough to prove anything..

But, Resistance.is.Futile, any honest person (and Rob Skiba does seem so) looking at that video would agree that
Rob Skiba did not prove the Flat Earth with dual camera high altitude weather balloon
Rob Skiba does NOT claim that.

Please look at your videos before you make these claims. So consider your false claim DEBUNKED.

PS: It might be worth reading Flat Earth Follies: High Altitude Balloon footage PROVES Flat Earth' Well... no, not even a little bit...

You couldn't have watched the same video as me because that horizon is flat.

Flat = NO GLOBE

In the debunk video of the attempted debunk of Robs video that I linked Rob proves that the slight curve which is visable in certain frames when the horizon is at a certain position in relation to the centre of the image is also visable at 3000 ft which proves it is lense distortion because we all know your high priests claim that no curvature is visable until an altitude of 60000 ft is achieved.

The only way to 100 % prove the Flat plane is by verifying it with ones own eyes this video is as good as it gets and shows a flat plane.

One interesting point is that everytime the heliocentric's show us high altitude footage like in the Myth Busters video is that they use the fish eye lense and not two lenses like someone honest like Rob does it's almost like they try and make it look curved for some reason. ::)

Link provided below of myth Busters.

You can say and believe what you want people that watch both the videos can make there own minds up the truth is there to be observed.

« Last Edit: July 16, 2017, 03:46:16 PM by Resistance.is.Futile »

Crutchwater

Haha...

A couple days ago, Mr. Futile the Flattard was absolutely certain that that Mythbusters video was 100% proof that the earth was flat!

Now "fisheye" (wide angle), lenses are not acceptable!

Haha...

A couple days ago, Mr. Futile the Flattard was absolutely certain that that Mythbusters video was 100% proof that the earth was flat!

Now "fisheye" (wide angle), lenses are not acceptable!

What are you talking about ; it still is  anyone that watches the video can see they are trying to decieve the viewer.

If the earth was a globe they would have no need to decieve.

Mr Here to be useless.

« Last Edit: July 16, 2017, 04:13:53 PM by Resistance.is.Futile »

Crutchwater

They aren't "trying to deceive" anyone!

The Mythbusters episode had NOTHING to do with determining the shape of the earth. The cameras were for action footage only.

In fact, the ONLY time the earth's shape was even mentioned, was Adam Savage proclaiming that he could clearly see the curvature!

If you want to allow wide angle lenses, you will need to be consistent, and accept that they may show evidence against your flattard BS!

They aren't "trying to deceive" anyone!

The Mythbusters episode had NOTHING to do with determining the shape of the earth. The cameras were for action footage only.

In fact, the ONLY time the earth's shape was even mentioned, was Adam Savage proclaiming that he could clearly see the curvature!

If you want to allow wide angle lenses, you will need to be consistent, and accept that they may show evidence against your flattard BS!

What are you talking about ?

Me being consistent ?

Yes Adam said he could see curvature they then shown the shot from a fish eye lense if that's not deception I do know what is.

The videos above are there to be observed and show a flat plane the readers will determine the truth for themselves ; Here to be useless. ;D

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
The only way to 100 % prove the Flat plane is by verifying it with ones own eyes this video is as good as it gets and shows a flat plane.
Aren't you the one who doesn't trust anything that you don't see with your own eyes?  How do you know that Skiba didn't fake that video?
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

The fact that so much more of the earth is visible from higher altitudes is evidence of the curvature of the earth.  That fact is much more dispositive than whether a curve from left to right is conspicuous in a picture of a mere ten degrees arc.

neutrino

Sandwiches!

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
The videos above are there to be observed and show a flat plane the readers will determine the truth for themselves ; Here to be useless. ;D
No, they don't! Even Rob Skiba does not claim that they "show a flat plane".
Were you there and got a better view than Rob Skiba?
If not stop telling porkies.

You might read this again!
[Really? Even Rob Skiba has the honesty to say "I will say,

Even Rob Skiba does NOT claim that.

No, they don't! Even Rob Skiba does not claim that they "show a flat plane".
Were you there and got a better view than Rob Skiba?
If not stop telling porkies.

You might read this again!
[Really? Even Rob Skiba has the honesty to say "I will say,

Even Rob Skiba does NOT claim that.

It is not up to you to decide what is debunked or not.

Your words are useless the readers can watch the videos and make their own minds up.

« Last Edit: July 17, 2017, 05:59:23 PM by Resistance.is.Futile »

Crutchwater

We've watched the same videos you have, Mr. Futile.

So let me ask you this...

How are YOUR words any less useless?  Is it because you SAY so?

Well, I say YOUR words are useless, and these particular readers HAVE decided for ourselves.

Everything you say is WRONG.