Excellent video by VSauce explaining many topics (horizons, earth pictures, etc)

• 5 Replies
This video from VSauce does an excellent job explaining why the horizon looks how it does, why the continents look different sizes from different satellites, and a bunch of other topics that get discussed here frequently. Enjoy!

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
D-

Nobody cares what your friend said except you.
Use you own words.

Don't just point like a 3 year old.

Sentinel

• Open your eyes...
D-

Nobody cares what your friend said except you.
Use you own words.

Don't just point like a 3 year old.

Go tell that to RiF. ::)
"No snowflake in an avalanche ever feels responsible."

Stanislaw Jerzy Lec

That video is a bunch of disjointed crap.
I have started to dislike his videos because they don't appear to follow any coherent train of thought.

A lot of it is just talking about roughness of the Earth, and doesn't match the title at all.

There are much better explanations.

That video is a bunch of disjointed crap.
I have started to dislike his videos because they don't appear to follow any coherent train of thought.

A lot of it is just talking about roughness of the Earth, and doesn't match the title at all.

There are much better explanations.

I actually really like Vsauce, and still like his videos. The video isn't for explaining anything to flat earthers, its more to put things into perspective. But that's a matter of personal taste.

Shifter

Vsauce actually references this website in one of his videos. That guy is the bane of flat earthers existence lol

One of my favourite information videos from him is titled 'how the earth moves'

Very interesting

Quote from: sokarul
what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

What animal relates to your wife?

Know your place