Is Russia the #1 enemy of Flat Earth Society?

• 39 Replies

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
Re: Is Russia the #1 enemy of Flat Earth Society?
« Reply #30 on: July 15, 2017, 09:12:22 AM »
Do we have any evidence of this Russia - Raisin collusion?

Maybe the Raisins are responsible for Trump getting elected...

Not raisins. Fresh, plump whine grapes.   ;)

Hamzah

• The Exposer Of Insecurities
« Reply #31 on: July 15, 2017, 09:13:32 AM »
Do we have any evidence of this Russia - Raisin collusion?

Maybe the Raisins are responsible for Trump getting elected...

Not raisins. Fresh, plump whine grapes.   ;)

Does going off topic seem justifiable to you?
Deaf, dumb, and blind, they will not return (to the path). Al-Baqara (The Cow) - 2:18

Son of Orospu

• Jura's b*tch and proud of it!
  • Planar Moderator
  • I have artificial intelligence
« Reply #32 on: July 15, 2017, 09:17:08 AM »
Double evil Russian raisins, I KNEW IT!
That's why you should leave them whole in cookies.  They deserve to suffer the agony of being properly chewed up when eaten.

That's also why this thread should be moved to CN. (just a suggestion)

How is this CN? Russians went to space first, according to FES Russians lied to civilization first.

So the Russians were the first space liars.  The US did not want to look week, so they made up their own fantastical tales of moon adventures.  Soon, other countries try to out do each other with lies to cover up lies.  Even China tried to get in on the action by producing a very poorly made "space walk."

Are you really expecting the civilization to believe in flat earth theory?

I frankly don't care what you believe about Russians or raisins.

Hamzah

« Reply #33 on: July 15, 2017, 09:20:30 AM »
Double evil Russian raisins, I KNEW IT!
That's why you should leave them whole in cookies.  They deserve to suffer the agony of being properly chewed up when eaten.

That's also why this thread should be moved to CN. (just a suggestion)

How is this CN? Russians went to space first, according to FES Russians lied to civilization first.

So the Russians were the first space liars.  The US did not want to look week, so they made up their own fantastical tales of moon adventures.  Soon, other countries try to out do each other with lies to cover up lies.  Even China tried to get in on the action by producing a very poorly made "space walk."

I frankly don't care what you believe about Russians or raisins.

That's not what I'm talking about, let's concentrate on the real question.

Deaf, dumb, and blind, they will not return (to the path). Al-Baqara (The Cow) - 2:18

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #34 on: July 15, 2017, 10:37:19 AM »
What's wrong with those people who divert topics?

What's wrong with those people who want Russian raisins in their cookies?

You are still asking dumb questions. Nobody at the FES expects you or the civilization (whoever that is) to believe in the flat earth theory. If you do believe, we welcome you. If you don't believe, we still welcome you. We want you to find out for yourself.
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

boydster

• Assistant to the Regional Manager
  • Planar Moderator
« Reply #35 on: July 15, 2017, 01:06:14 PM »
The answer to the question posed in your thread title is an emphatic "No!" Russia is not the #1 enemy of the FES. No one ever suggested it was, and all of your weird associative arguments to pigeonhole the entire FES into strange corners (enemy of Russia, sociopaths, goatfuckers, etc) are weird you weirdo.

Hamzah

« Reply #36 on: July 15, 2017, 01:33:43 PM »
(enemy of Russia, sociopaths, goatfuckers, etc)

Does defaming me seem reasonable to you? Please provide us with records where I stated they are goatfuckers.

Hamzah

« Reply #37 on: July 15, 2017, 01:35:12 PM »
The answer to the question posed in your thread title is an emphatic "No!" Russia is not the #1 enemy of the FES. No one ever suggested it was, and all of your weird associative arguments to pigeonhole the entire FES into strange corners (enemy of Russia, sociopaths, goatfuckers, etc) are weird you weirdo.

Since Russia claimed to go to space first, they should be their #1 enemy because according to FES Russia lied about it.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #38 on: July 15, 2017, 10:44:30 PM »
If Russians are evil, and raisins are evil, would the evils in Russian raisins cancel each other out, like a double negative?
No, a double negative (negative concord) in Russian just reinforces the negative. As in Portuguese or Spanish.

:P Ваше знание грамматики русского языка страшен!  :P

neutrino

• FET is a religion. You can't fight faith.
« Reply #39 on: July 16, 2017, 04:58:01 AM »
Soviet child,

Слышь, чувак, хватит пороть хуйню. Просто в России нет этих ебарей. Это только блядь тупые америкосы могут верить в такую парашу.
FET is religion. No evidence will convince a FE-er. It would be easier to convince Muslims they are wrong.