What will it take?

• 15 Replies
What will it take?
« on: July 15, 2017, 01:19:55 AM »
There are so many events happening on a daily basis around the globe that show the true nature of the planet we live on. In this instance the Chinese have managed to teleport a photon from earth to a satelite in low earth orbit. While this is undoubtedly a great scientific achievement it's yet another event that flies in the face of the whole flat earth belief system, and one that the flat earth community will have to somehow claim is a fraud.

How much longer can the flat earth die hards continue to close their minds to such events and reject reality?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/science-environment-40573621/first-object-teleported-to-earth-s-orbit

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
Re: What will it take?
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2017, 01:42:16 AM »
In this instance the Chinese have managed to teleport a photon from earth to a satelite in low earth orbit.

Not how entanglement works.

« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2017, 02:05:02 AM »
In this instance the Chinese have managed to teleport a photon from earth to a satelite in low earth orbit.

Do I take it you are contradicting the Chinese physicists who carried out this experiment?

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2017, 02:09:32 AM »

Do I take it you are contradicting the Chinese physicists who carried out this experiment?

Not at all. I am saying you don't know the difference between teleportation and entanglement.

« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2017, 02:27:10 AM »

Not at all. I am saying you don't know the difference between teleportation and entanglement.

What I know or don't know is irrelevant......the fact of the matter is the Chinese carried out an experiment in a manner....orbiting satellite etc...that contradicts one of the main pillars of flat earth belief.....forget me and look at the event.....did it happen or were the Chinese just making shit up?
« Last Edit: July 15, 2017, 02:30:52 AM by Lonegranger »

« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2017, 02:33:58 AM »

An other example of you proving what a smartass you believe yourself to be. The teleportation angle of the story is a journalistic hook.......but as Richard once said if you claim to understand quantum physics.....etc....go read the rest of the quote.

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #6 on: July 15, 2017, 02:39:08 AM »

What I know or don't know is irrelevant......the fact of the matter is the Chinese carried out an experiment in a manner....orbiting satellite etc...that contradicts one of the main pillars of flat earth belief.....forget me and look at the event.....did it happen or were the Chinese just making shit up?

Correct, what you know or don't know is irrelevant.  Teleportation and entanglement are not the same thing.

How does this neuter FE? 

« Reply #7 on: July 15, 2017, 03:08:28 AM »

Correct, what you know or don't know is irrelevant.  Teleportation and entanglement are not the same thing.

How does this neuter FE?

You are still evading the real issue as always......the experiment involved an orbiting satellite going around the earth......a round earth.....so we're the Chinese faking it or not?
You can put your red herrings back in your pocket.

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #8 on: July 15, 2017, 03:25:06 AM »
Oh, hell.

I thought you wanted to discuss quantum entanglement. Like you started out saying.

Sure, satellites circle over head. Why not?  Everything else does.

« Reply #9 on: July 15, 2017, 03:33:02 AM »
Oh, hell.

I thought you wanted to discuss quantum entanglement. Like you started out saying.

Sure, satellites circle over head. Why not?  Everything else does.

I think you have missed the point....quantum things aside....were  the Chinese faking their experiment?..as the manner it was carried out in appears to cast doubt,to say the least,  on what some people on this site appear to 'believe' in.......I think that is the point as this is a flat earth discussion forum.

Son of Orospu

• Jura's b*tch and proud of it!
  • Planar Moderator
  • I have artificial intelligence
« Reply #10 on: July 15, 2017, 12:17:00 PM »

« Reply #11 on: July 15, 2017, 03:28:11 PM »
Yeah, and the Chinese never lie about their space adventures, do they?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-1061495/China-boasted-space-walk-mission-hours-astronauts-left-launch-pad.html

Well done looks like it was a fake after all ....there's no fooling you....wow it must be great to be like you.....

Son of Orospu

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #12 on: July 15, 2017, 03:39:37 PM »

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-1061495/China-boasted-space-walk-mission-hours-astronauts-left-launch-pad.html

Well done looks like it was a fake after all ....there's no fooling you....wow it must be great to be like you.....

That must be the worst rebuttal in the history of the internet.  I feel sorry for your parents, unless of course they purposely dropped you on your head as a child. 

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #13 on: July 15, 2017, 04:32:17 PM »
So if China lies about their space program, then it's natural to assume that every other country lies about their space programs too, right?  ::)
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

Son of Orospu

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #14 on: July 15, 2017, 04:43:46 PM »
So if China lies about their space program, then it's natural to assume that every other country lies about their space programs too, right?  ::)

Perhaps you should actually read and try to understand the conversation before butting in. 

I think you have missed the point...were  the Chinese faking their experiment?....I think that is the point as this is a flat earth discussion forum.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #15 on: July 15, 2017, 04:55:13 PM »
Perhaps you should actually read and try to understand the conversation before butting in.
Why?  That never stopped you before.
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.