Uncomfortable headlines for flatheads

• 14 Replies
Uncomfortable headlines for flatheads
« on: July 12, 2017, 11:22:34 PM »
No models or dodgy science required here. A giant berg has split from Antartica, what were the guards thinking? Though it's been a long time coming as it's been monitored for quite a while by scientists from the BAS as well as several satelites that monitor the area. While the best images of Jupiter's giant red spot have just been released, processed from the RAW data by Joe Public. In fact the data for the images is  freely available for anyone to download.

Two stories in one day that no doubt  will have flat earthers mocking and claiming are both made up  and part of the great conspiracy.

The question is how can flat earth believers keep ignoring such events and persist in claiming them to be hoaxes?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-40321674

https://www.theguardian.com/science/2017/jul/13/jupiter-great-red-spot-nasa-juno-probe-images-storm

« Last Edit: July 12, 2017, 11:25:26 PM by Lonegranger »

Re: Uncomfortable headlines for flatheads
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2017, 08:14:28 AM »
Fake fake fake, you stupid round-earther have no idea, that is all part of the conspiracy, fake fake fake gci fake.

Oh shit, I forgot that I am not a flat-earther...

?

dutchy

« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2017, 11:42:00 AM »
What i see on the pictures, there's no ''orbiting'' satelite required for that result.

« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2017, 12:00:18 PM »
Can you please explain what a picture of an iceberg and a computer generated image of a poached egg has to do with the true shape of the Earth?

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2017, 12:08:18 PM »
Can you please explain what a picture of an iceberg and a computer generated image of a poached egg has to do with the true shape of the Earth?
Well, ice bergs the size of Delaware are pretty tough to photograph all at once from anywhere other than space.  And if that's what your poached eggs look like, then I would strongly suggest sending them back.
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2017, 03:51:05 PM »

If you lack the intelegence to work that one out then I'm afraid that's your problem chum.
I think however that illustrates perfectly the inadequacies of so many flat earthers in joining up the simple dots of reality.

« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2017, 03:52:08 PM »
What i see on the pictures, there's no ''orbiting'' satelite required for that result.

You think......

Or then again possibly you cant.

?

Arealhumanbeing

• Leader of the Second American Revolution
« Reply #7 on: July 13, 2017, 04:14:26 PM »
Your photo matches you completely, Longranger the shitty shill.

Stretching the truth to fit your "global" agenda is just business as usual for you isnt it?

"Most glaciologists are not particularly alarmed by what's going on at Larsen C, yet. It's business as usual."

Quoted from link below posted by Lonegranger AKA shitfacemgee the shill.

http://www.bbc.com/news/science-environment-40321674

Earth is flat. You think your beloved "reputable news sources" are going to tell you that? Use your own beloved brain, its more trustworthy than any external information source.

What does your brain say the shape of the horizon is?

Flat.

Always has been always will be.

No altitude will change that irrefutable fact of life.

Wake up.

Youre living in a world of lies, a dreamworld, if you will.

Spreading the truth is the only way to combat this tyranny of deception.

Earth is not a globe.

DSPGaming

• Let's Player on Youtube and Twitch
« Reply #9 on: July 13, 2017, 04:46:42 PM »
Your photo matches you completely, Longranger the shitty shill.

Stretching the truth to fit your "global" agenda is just business as usual for you isnt it?

"Most glaciologists are not particularly alarmed by what's going on at Larsen C, yet. It's business as usual."

Quoted from link below posted by Lonegranger AKA shitfacemgee the shill.

http://www.bbc.com/news/science-environment-40321674

Earth is flat. You think your beloved "reputable news sources" are going to tell you that? Use your own beloved brain, its more trustworthy than any external information source.

What does your brain say the shape of the horizon is?

Flat.

Always has been always will be.

No altitude will change that irrefutable fact of life.

Wake up.

Youre living in a world of lies, a dreamworld, if you will.

Spreading the truth is the only way to combat this tyranny of deception.

Earth is not a globe.

I think somebody failed their 6th Grade Earth Science Class

Crutchwater

• Stop Indoctrinating me!
« Reply #10 on: July 13, 2017, 06:07:37 PM »
As far as the second "alarming" link loneshitranger posted, all I have to say is this.

https://www.theguardian.com/science/2017/jul/13/jupiter-great-red-spot-nasa-juno-probe-images-storm

Photo or painting?

Photo.

We are getting some beautiful images of Jupiter!

You can see the planet, and it's red spot, with a fairly inexpensive telescope.
I will always be Here To Laugh At You.

« Reply #11 on: July 14, 2017, 02:00:35 AM »
As far as the second "alarming" link loneshitranger posted, all I have to say is this.

Photo or painting?

Your classic knee jerk blind conspiracy driven drivel is what one would expect from a slopped browed brain cell deprived flatearth fool like yourself.

You are presented with evidence of both the nature of Antartica as seen from space and one image produced by a member of the public from the RAW camera data as beamed back by the probe Juno currently in orbit around Jupiter.

You dismiss both out of pure flat earth inspired blind ignorance as that's all you have to offer. As I stated both are uncomfortable for the ignorant who are the flat earth community as all they can do is rant and rave in a mindless way......just as you did.

Happy ranting and raving.

?

dutchy

« Reply #12 on: July 14, 2017, 04:34:40 AM »
Your classic knee jerk blind conspiracy driven drivel is what one would expect from a slopped browed brain cell deprived flatearth fool like yourself.

You are presented with evidence of both the nature of Antartica as seen from space and one image produced by a member of the public from the RAW camera data as beamed back by the probe Juno currently in orbit around Jupiter.

You dismiss both out of pure flat earth inspired blind ignorance as that's all you have to offer. As I stated both are uncomfortable for the ignorant who are the flat earth community as all they can do is rant and rave in a mindless way......just as you did.

And another extremely rude and angry post.
It makes you at least another 100,- bucks in foreign currencies, from you know who..... 8) 8)

Crutchwater

• Stop Indoctrinating me!
« Reply #13 on: July 14, 2017, 04:39:23 AM »

It makes you at least another 100,- bucks in foreign currencies, from you know who..... 8) 8)

Nobody is getting paid to call you out on your stupid conspiracy bullshit, dumbass!
I will always be Here To Laugh At You.

« Reply #14 on: July 14, 2017, 04:47:27 AM »

Why do you post an image of yourself wearing a hood waving cash around? Are you so ugly that you need to hide your face?.....What has this got to do with satellite images of a large chunk of ice breaking off from an Antartica ice shelf or RAW images beamed back from Juno that are freely available to the public to process?

I fail to see the relevance of your post, try to stay on topic....I know it's hard for someone of your limited intellectual abilities, but do try.