Myth Busters Prove Flat Earth

• 106 Replies
?

dutchy

Re: Myth Busters Prove Flat Earth
« Reply #60 on: July 11, 2017, 07:00:39 AM »
Well done Dutchy your giving these REtards some serious beat down  ;D

I can remember that broadcast at the time NASA and the media in general did imply it was live I can't remember them saying it was all prerecorded ?

Are you REtards for real ?

Your picking up on his spelling when English is not his mother tongue. ?

Dutchys english is much better than most of yours.

Anyone normal reading this thread can see these Strange Heliocentrics no know bounderies when it comes to defending their religion they do themselves no favours.

I find it comical that they accuse others of not being able to debate you REtards truly do live in your own bubble.

These REtards are the definition of delusional.

Dutchy has proven your Heliocentric Religion to be False.
Thank you for your support !!
Much appreciated, but you are doing a fine job yourself !!
Hopefully we will crack some more protective layers of their supposed reality.
I truly wish for them to be free also ...... but they are extremely stubborn.

« Reply #61 on: July 11, 2017, 07:03:15 AM »
Well done Dutchy your giving these REtards some serious beat down  ;D

I can remember that broadcast at the time NASA and the media in general did imply it was live I can't remember them saying it was all prerecorded ?

Are you REtards for real ?

Your picking up on his spelling when English is not his mother tongue. ?

Dutchys english is much better than most of yours.

Anyone normal reading this thread can see these Strange Heliocentrics no know bounderies when it comes to defending their religion they do themselves no favours.

I find it comical that they accuse others of not being able to debate you REtards truly do live in your own bubble.

These REtards are the definition of delusional.

Dutchy has proven your Heliocentric Religion to be False.
Thank you for your support !!
Much appreciated, but you are doing a fine job yourself !!
Hopefully we will crack some more protective layers of their supposed reality.
I truly wish for them to be free also ...... but they are extremely stubborn.
You do realize that all you guys have done is say, it doesn't look right to me and I don't understand it so it must be fake, right?
I mean you haven't offered any actual evidence to support your position.

Crutchwater

• Stop Indoctrinating me!
« Reply #62 on: July 11, 2017, 07:13:05 AM »
I am beginning to believe.....

That dutchy and resistance.is.futlie are one and the same person.
I will always be Here To Laugh At You.

Sentinel

• Open your eyes...
« Reply #63 on: July 11, 2017, 08:40:33 AM »
Why do we have to debunk that video now, when you ran away from the Southern Cross questions? Or the lunar eclipse questions?

Or the fisheye lense questions. The list of dishonesty and ignorance is growing...
"No snowflake in an avalanche ever feels responsible."

Stanislaw Jerzy Lec

« Reply #64 on: July 11, 2017, 08:41:31 AM »

If by same person you reffer to dense ignorants, then i might believe the same

?

dutchy

« Reply #65 on: July 11, 2017, 08:48:11 AM »
You do realize that all you guys have done is say, it doesn't look right to me and I don't understand it so it must be fake, right?
You sound like a person that wears red colored glasses all his life and ask us to proof ''other'' colors.
In order to do that you simply have to put off your red glasses.

You asked for proof, but it seems to me that it was a closed question in the first place, because you allready decided prior to the question there couldn't be any proof.
I know how that works, because no one was a flatearth believer from default....to the contrary..many of us resisted it very much at first.
My conversation with you about the ISS was telling.......i still do not get why you insulted my professional qualities and willfully misinterpreted everything i said about it.

Of course you have a different opinion on the whole matter, but please don't ask for any flatearth proof in the future if you've allready made up your mind.
For the same reason i did not participate at Clavius and Apollo Hoax net, because they discuss their conviction and share their input among Apollo believers and i was never ever going to give them a fair chance to convince me. Because i had made up my mind completely before i thought about joining that forums. And i was convinced i would not do myself nor them a favour with this fixed opinion about Apollo....it would only lead to frustration.
This is a flatearth forum, it is how we see the world and your extreme hypothetical math to proof the coriolis effect, curvature, the distances in the universe,the age of the universe, the rotation of celestial bodies are seen as brainwashed propaganda with no credible evidence in the real world whatsoever.

Why in the world would we discuss matters with you globers, based on your terms and using your farfetched terminology and extreme hyphotesis....get of your high horse, this is the flatearth form, not a hangout for Lawrence Krauss & co, under the inspired leadership of the master of ceremonies Neil deGrasse Tyson.

« Reply #66 on: July 11, 2017, 09:03:08 AM »

Yeah, I think that's a distinct possibility

« Reply #67 on: July 11, 2017, 09:12:39 AM »
You sound like a person that wears red colored glasses all his life and ask us to proof ''other'' colors.

You asked for proof, but it seems to me that it was a closed question in the first place, because you allready decided prior to the question there couldn't be any proof.
I know how that works, because no one was a flatearth believer from default....to the contrary..many of us resisted it very much at first.
My conversation with you about the ISS was telling.......i still do not get why you insulted my professional qualities and willfully misinterpreted everything i said about it.

Of course you have a different opinion on the whole matter, but please don't ask for any flatearth proof in the future if you've allready made up your mind.
For the same reason i did not participate at Clavius and Apollo Hoax net, because they discuss their conviction and share their input among Apollo believers and i was never ever going to give them a fair chance to convince me. Because i had made up my mind completely before i thought about joining that forums. And i was convinced i would not do myself nor them a favour with this fixed opinion about Apollo....it would only lead to frustration.
This is a flatearth forum, it is how we see the world and your extreme hypothetical math to proof the coriolis effect, curvature, the distances in the universe,the age of the universe, the rotation of celestial bodies are seen as brainwashed propaganda with no credible evidence in the real world whatsoever.

Why in the world would we discuss matters with you globers, based on your terms and using your farfetched terminology and extreme hyphotesis....get of your high horse, this is the flatearth form, not a hangout for Lawrence Krauss & co, under the inspired leadership of the master of ceremonies Neil deGrasse Tyson.
I did not willfully misinterpret anything.  If I misunderstood something you said, then that's what it was, a misunderstanding.
I don't know what you're talking about with the extreme hypothesis and far fetched terminology statement.  I simply ask for you or any flat earth we to provide some evidence.  You fail to do.  You claim NASA is all lies but when asked to provide evidence you say their pictures don't look right or, as in the case of the music video, present something they apperently had nothing to do with.
Present some actual evidence of NASA lies.  Present some actual evidence of a flat earth.  These are not unreasonable requests on a discussion board.  The fact that you cannot is most telling.

?

dutchy

« Reply #68 on: July 11, 2017, 09:45:36 AM »

Silly me,......i believed that the flatearthers were the more ''paranoid'' types....seems i was wrong.
We flatearthers do admit it when we are wrong !!

« Reply #69 on: July 11, 2017, 09:48:42 AM »

Silly me,......i believed that the flatearthers were the more ''paranoid'' types....seems i was wrong.
We flatearthers do admit it when we are wrong !!
That sentence is an oxymoron.

« Reply #70 on: July 11, 2017, 09:49:44 AM »

I did not willfully misinterpret anything.  If I misunderstood something you said, then that's what it was, a misunderstanding.
I don't know what you're talking about with the extreme hypothesis and far fetched terminology statement.  I simply ask for you or any flat earth we to provide some evidence.  You fail to do.  You claim NASA is all lies but when asked to provide evidence you say their pictures don't look right or, as in the case of the music video, present something they apperently had nothing to do with.
Present some actual evidence of NASA lies.  Present some actual evidence of a flat earth.  These are not unreasonable requests on a discussion board.  The fact that you cannot is most telling.

Did you not see the moon landing video I posted.?

« Reply #71 on: July 11, 2017, 10:54:14 AM »

Did you not see the moon landing video I posted.?
No I must have missed that one.

Crutchwater

« Reply #72 on: July 11, 2017, 10:58:44 AM »
The video of Americans doing stuff ON THE. MOON?

« Reply #73 on: July 11, 2017, 11:34:56 AM »
The video of Americans doing stuff ON THE. MOON?

No the video of Americans doing stuff in a film studio.

« Reply #74 on: July 11, 2017, 11:38:30 AM »
As not one of you have even attempted to DEBUNK this video we must all be in agreement that the world is flat and as I said I will keep reposting until the points raised in this video are addressed and DEBUNKED.

I will NOT tolerate your nonsense.

The Strange Heliocentrics claim on another thread that all my threads have been debunked.

DEBUNK THIS VIDEO NOW OR ACCEPT THE EARTH IS FLAT.

It is plain to see that these are empty words spoken by delusional members of a cult and as such I will keep posting the original subject matter until you have done what you have claimed.

The above video proves the Flat Earth.

The narrator's give a good description as to why we must live on a Flat Plane after examining the footage taken by The Myth Busters.

Your Strange Heliocentric Religion is False.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2017, 12:00:22 PM by Resistance.is.Futile »

Crutchwater

« Reply #75 on: July 11, 2017, 11:44:23 AM »
Look out everybody...

He will NOT tolerate this nonsense!!!!

What a fucking tool!

« Reply #76 on: July 11, 2017, 11:57:42 AM »
Look out everybody...

He will NOT tolerate this nonsense!!!!

What a fucking tool!

Congratulations on the DEBUNK insulting someone and not even trying to address the points in the video and I'm the tool .

I did say everyone is equal in another thread which is true but I believe people possess different strengths in different area's.

For example:

I'm not bad at arguing because I have had plenty of practice.

You and one big monkey excel in masturbation techniques as you have had plenty of practice.

;D ;D

Enjoy your delusion.

« Last Edit: July 11, 2017, 12:06:18 PM by Resistance.is.Futile »

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #77 on: July 11, 2017, 01:23:17 PM »
You silly, but foremost lazy person........
That was my whole issue with it in the topic addressing the whole matter....didn't you read it back ?
Here is the video again :
" class="bbc_link" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer">
They start with a conversation pretending to do a dual performance between earth and space.
What you see and hear in the following clip is a studio production sound+accomp. edited video. (Chris' hands and lips are in sinc with the audio)

This is how a studio recording sounds and a music video looks like , NOT a live performance.

OMFG!!  Keith Moon was still alive for the live Hurricane Sandy relief concert.  :o

Again, what's so hard about sending Hadefield's performance down and then syncing up to that?  I don't see how that would be any more difficult to syncing up to a prerecorded track.
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

« Reply #78 on: July 11, 2017, 01:29:00 PM »
You figured us out... GREAT JOB!  We thought we could trick you guys.  We were able to trick most of the planet, but... NOT YOU.  You are just too smart for us.  Well, it was a fun ride while it lasted.  Kiss all the funding to NASA goodbye.  The secret service guards at the ice wall can now go home.  We can correct all those pesky geography books and start teaching the correct way.

You sir, will be the most famous person on this flat-earth now.  I wish I knew you personally so I could rub elbows with you.  ALL the women will want you.  ALL the men will want to be you.

You are a true king among men.

?

dutchy

« Reply #79 on: July 11, 2017, 01:59:37 PM »

First off.......i was indoctrinated with a certain reality, so who is responsable for THE proof ?
I am only getting so far with eliminating the errors and lies i had to learn from early childhood,....that's criminal towards children you know !!!
Since ''your'' brand of indoctrination decided to concore the whole educational system (me included ) YOU who supports it has to proof me why the educational system was right all along......not the other way around.
The burdon of proof lies solely with the globe indoctrination program......not those who do not comply with the program...don't you see that ??

Absolute proof i found to seriously doubt and dismiss the whole globe:

The curvature is not visable for humans like you and me
Contrary to what i was told and what was proclaimed around the internet prior to 2011.
Every glober and expert claimed that from an airplane at 30.000 feet, the curve became clearly visible.......some mountaineers claimed to see the curve also !!!!
Then the flatearth movement began to grow and the altitude increased in the proccess.
Now we have to go very high where no normal airplane can go to discern any curvature at all, according to NdGT.
I am very picky when it comes to facts of history...and the globe experts were updating their intial bogus about ''seeing the curvature'' and i have wittinessed it countless of times over the last decade.
1-0 to flatearth !!!

The coriolis effect
Prior to the flatearth boom it was said that kitchen sinks in the Southern Hemisphere had water going down the drain counterclockwise .
I personally saw a BBC docu which fully supported this claim !!! (before i became a flatearther)
They (BBC) even showed how near the equator a leaf in a little bath started to move the other way around when crossing the equator.
Of course the globers have updated their views since then........how typicall for fraudulent organisations who feel they are being monitored.
2-0 to flatearth

The blue marble
Only the 1972 blue marble is supposedly a genuine picture from a camera.
All other ''marbles'' are a huge amount of scans that have been interpret by a NASA employee, added colours, photoshop and more.
Nobody can ever discern a complete fantasy artist rendering from a photoshop and painting pro, from what NASA shows us in their cgi.
IOW all NASA CGI is proof of absolutely nothing, because the end result can be as convincing by the hands of an artist who doesn't use scans or whatever ''source'' from outespace.
3-0 flatearth

The ISS timelaps
It seems the ISS at night was promoted as a timelaps, but after seeing the lights (forest fires)in Western Australia NASA admitted it took pictures over long periods of time even different years and made a composite from all data collected over an extremely long period of time.
This is so far away from an actual live recording that this is worthless all together, knowing what can be done with photoshop.
4-0 flatearth

The spinning globe
Despite the vast number of satelites  there is still no outerspace 24 film that shows a spinning globe like never before.
We have to believe they are on mars showing the red planet like never before, but either it is to difficult to film a spinning globe, or NASA deceides that the general public does not need/want such recording.
5-0 flatearth

Mars
In all space literature it was said that due to mars extremely thin atmosphere compared to earth, that a parachute more than 1 km wide was needed to prevent a certain crash for any vehicle trying to land on mars' surface.
All of a sudden it was no longer needed, because they invented a ''transformer'' kind of mecano tool that could do without a parachute, but was an insult towards every mars researcher prior to that, who forgot to think themselves about this crash ''solution'' from infantiles.
6-0 flatearth

Apollo
NASA forgot how to go back to the moon, destroyed technologies and they can't really built it back right now.
Lost original telemetry data of the greatest achievements of mankind, but no one accountable...in NASA land these things can happen, no need to point fingers.
Astronauts claiming to see stars where others claim to see a pitch black void in cislunar space with the same equipment, tools and position towards the celestial bodies
Still have to figure out how to overcome the hazards of the Van Allen belts despite crossing the belts 7 (x2) times without any negative side effects to men or delicate equipment.
The moondust is a huge danger during moon missions, but the brave NASA warriors simply shaked it off while they claimed their suits were covered with a thick layer of dust they took partly in and out the LM.
And at least another 50+ facts, but this is enough for now concerning Apollo....but i admit it...i like kicking Apollo's bud more than anything else....because they fully deserve some serious beating after betraying humanity in the way they did........you naughty NASA  ;D ;D ;D
7-0 flatearth

And i can continue all evening..........talking about rockets, moonsuits,air conditioning, re-entry, ufo on Apollo's tail all the way to the moon, superiour mirages, the curvature calculator, ISS live performances and more.........
Everything i was told as facts, i could not varify myself, i had to comply with the programming.
The proof presented was invalid and false as shown above
The explainations for the globe changed dramatically after flatearth became huge.
The damage controle of globe earth believers is made of intimidation, mockery, redicule and claiming the scientific highground.

We owe the members of scientism absolutely nothing, they owe us everything......because they predetermined our world , our universe, our origans, our destiny as if we were their property from the onset.
Nothing will change this enlightening and it scares the hell out of the controling evil powers.......''they are at war against science''...no we are at war against the evildoers of this world who spread falsities, lies and absurdities to turn humanity into a nihilistic consuming herd of human beings who thing they are a cosmic accident, living for no particular reason, on a spinning globe blasting into more nothingness, without a future than to enjoy consumerism in all its forms.

You are on the loosing side, because my feelings are true......
« Last Edit: July 11, 2017, 02:08:02 PM by dutchy »

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #80 on: July 11, 2017, 06:42:32 PM »
As not one of you have even attempted to DEBUNK this video we must all be in agreement that the world is flat and as I said I will keep reposting until the points raised in this video are addressed and DEBUNKED.

I could not care less what YOU "will NOT tolerate". That's your problem, not mine!

Quote from: Resistance.is.Futile
I don't take orders from YOU. I thought I made that clear many times!

No, it doesn't!

There are numerous videos around taken on lenses with severe distortion, They may or may not give some evidence either way.

But, one video made by a very biased producer does not "proves the Flat Earth" whatever you might demand.
Just get over it, the earth is a Globe.
And you will never prove otherwise.

onebigmonkey

• You. Yes you. Stand still laddie.
« Reply #81 on: July 11, 2017, 09:46:28 PM »
CBA to dissect yet another dutchy diarrhoea, but just to clarify a couple of points:

The ISS footage and the satellite image showing fires are two different things. NASA never claimed it was anything other than a composite.

The 1972 Blue Marble image is not the only image taken of Earth by NASA, there are many of them - thousands by the ATS satellites alone. Blue marble is famous because it is the first to actually show the full Earth with no night time terminator.

There are satellite views showing Earth rotating, just not in Earth orbit. The images showing Earth in full are taken in geostationary orbit. The clue's in the name. There are lots of geostationary satellites, and they show different views. Here's a compilation of different ones taken at the same time showing the Earth in infra-red

How does that work on a flat Earth?

Apollo went to the moon. Dutchy has never presented any evidence to the contrary apart from regurgitated internet furballs that hold less water than my kitchen sieve.
Facts won't do what I want them to.

We went from a round Earth to a round Moon: http://onebigmonkey.com/apollo/apollo.html

neutrino

• FET is a religion. You can't fight faith.
« Reply #82 on: July 12, 2017, 12:10:57 AM »
Dutchy, do you believe that ISS is a real space station?
FET is religion. No evidence will convince a FE-er. It would be easier to convince Muslims they are wrong.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #83 on: July 12, 2017, 01:59:58 AM »
It is plain to see that these are empty words spoken by delusional members of a cult and as such I will keep posting the original subject matter until you have done what you have claimed.
Real nice type aren't you? You dig up are video from your Flat Earthism Religion Temple with no effort to yourself and expect a detailed answer immediately.

No it does not! You can't "prove the Flat Earth" with one video taken with a camera that has so much barrel distortion.

The narrator's give a good description as to why we must live on a Flat Plane after examining the footage taken by The Myth Busters.
Sure, but you narrator is totally biased and tries to display parts that seem to give a little evidence of lack of curvature.
But, I could show numerous similar videos that show plenty of curvature both ways!

Let's look at Rob Skiba's screenshot:

Rob Skiba's photo with "curved tailplane"

U2 photo flat tailplane

U2 drawings showing flat tailplane

In sunset photos you complained about no reference to compare the size to.
Well here we do have a straight line reference, the straight rear edge of the tailplane!
Looking at the right two pictures, it is obvious that the edge of the tailplane does not slope up.
But the screenshot from your video, clearly shows the tailplane (the blue line) curving up.
Straighten that and, voila, we gave you denied curvature!

Now take a look at these:

U2 Spy Plane - With Adam Savage
side view huge fake curvature

side view realistic curvature

U2 Spy Plane,  Cockpit View At 70,000 Feet,
Gung Ho Vids at 6:08
These videos show the variations in curvature that can be caused by cameras with wide-angle lenses that have serious barrel distortion.

That is why such photos are useless as evidence of curvature, or the lack thereof, unless the lens characteristics are know.

So, Mr Resistance.is.Futile consider your Myth Busters Prove Flat Earth DEBUNKED!

Your Fantasy Flat Earthism Religion is False.

« Reply #84 on: July 12, 2017, 08:31:56 AM »
See? Solid information provided, lots of proof provided that the Earth cannot be flat, but the flat Earth cultists just run away from it to find safe spaces to spread their lies into. Facts are anathema to the cult.
You base fact and reality on measurement. Nothing else. The flat Earth cult has no measurements. No model. No data. No predictive capability. The spherical/heliocentric model predicts every eclipse, every timezone shift, every high tide, every equinox, every solstice with perfect clockwork precision over thousands of years. The flat Earth cult don't even have a map.

sadly, no amount of solid information will snap people out of their dependency on conspiracy clickbait. It gives people that rush that diligent study does not. Diligent study is difficult, it requires deep commitment and eating a lot of difficult, pride-destroying work. Watching YouTube for a few years on the same subject gives people the feeling that they're learning and 'awakening'... in reality they are experiencing that rush that education grants the diligent, before the real hard work sets in. Unfortunately, they've learned entirely the wrong 'facts' and bought into the intellectual equivalent of a Ponzi scheme. And they can't face it.

« Reply #85 on: July 12, 2017, 10:44:09 AM »
Real nice type aren't you? You dig up are video from your Flat Earthism Religion Temple with no effort to yourself and expect a detailed answer immediately.

No it does not! You can't "prove the Flat Earth" with one video taken with a camera that has so much barrel distortion.

Sure, but you narrator is totally biased and tries to display parts that seem to give a little evidence of lack of curvature.
But, I could show numerous similar videos that show plenty of curvature both ways!

U2 photo flat tailplane

Well here we do have a straight line reference, the straight rear edge of the tailplane!
Looking at the right two pictures, it is obvious that the edge of the tailplane does not slope up.
But the screenshot from your video, clearly shows the tailplane (the blue line) curving up.

These videos show the variations in curvature that can be caused by cameras with wide-angle lenses that have serious barrel distortion.

That is why such photos are useless as evidence of curvature, or the lack thereof, unless the lens characteristics are know.

So, Mr Resistance.is.Futile consider your Myth Busters Prove Flat Earth DEBUNKED!

That's more like it I can see I haven't broken your spirit yet.    ;D

Your explanation is not acceptable.

I told you to visit the opticians but it would seem you have ignored my friendly advice.

It is clear to see from the video and from the description provided by the narrator's how a fish eye lense works.

The reason the tail of the plane appears concave is that it is below the center of the image this is due to lense distortion.

If the tail plane was above the center of the image it would appear curved.

The Flat Plane of the Earth that is clearly visable is in the centre of the image; so it is not distorted.

I will give you seven out of ten for effort but you have proved nothing.

I suggest you watch the original video again that way you might have a greater understanding of how these lenses work.

« Last Edit: July 12, 2017, 10:55:24 AM by Resistance.is.Futile »

Sentinel

• Open your eyes...
« Reply #86 on: July 12, 2017, 10:47:05 AM »
Why do folks here still engage with RiF? He's a fraud and proven himself to be not worthy of any debate.
Just ignore him.
"No snowflake in an avalanche ever feels responsible."

Stanislaw Jerzy Lec

Crutchwater

« Reply #87 on: July 12, 2017, 10:49:37 AM »

U2 photo flat tailplane

No that is not acceptable.

It is clear to see from the video and from the description provided by the narrator's how a fish eye lense works.

The reason the tail of the plane appears concave is that it is below the center of the image this is due to lense distortion.

The Flat Plane of the Earth that is clearly visable is in the centre of the image so it is not distorted.

I suggest you watch the original video again that way you might have a greater understanding of how these lenses work.

If the tail plane was above the center of the image it would appear curved

INCORRECT!

The tips of the horizontal stabilizer are in line with the horizon, therefore the horizon is also below the centerline of the image.

Both the tailplane and the horizon show concave effects of the wide angle lens.

Curvature of horizon is CONFIRMED!

« Reply #88 on: July 12, 2017, 12:13:53 PM »

U2 photo flat tailplane

No that is not acceptable.

The Flat Plane of the Earth that is clearly visable is in the centre of the image so it is not distorted.

If the tail plane was above the center of the image it would appear curved

INCORRECT!

The tips of the horizontal stabilizer are in line with the horizon, therefore the horizon is also below the centerline of the image.

Both the tailplane and the horizon show concave effects of the wide angle lens.

Curvature of horizon is CONFIRMED!

What a load of nonsense sounds like you have convinced yourself .

I think it is better that you stick to what we all know you are good at.   ;)

Enjoy your delusion.

Crutchwater

« Reply #89 on: July 12, 2017, 12:22:14 PM »
Well aren't you just a big ol' sack of dumbass!