Myth Busters Prove Flat Earth

• 106 Replies
?

dutchy

Re: Myth Busters Prove Flat Earth
« Reply #30 on: July 10, 2017, 08:53:27 AM »
You realize you provided zero evidence of any lies from NASA in that rant right?

Now it's up to you.......

Do you think the background is identical because you've checked for yourself or because Aulis told you and you're too lazy to check yourself?

Because this shows they are different:

I lined it up on point 'D' but you try it anywhere you like.

Here's a comparison of two of the images from those two panoramas focusing on the south massif. They are aligned exactly on the dip in the massif summit on the right hand edge.

Still think it's a fixed backdrop?

Despite the fact that it looked like Nixon made that call with his office desk landline phone ,in reality they used advanced techniques derived from the crashed UFO at Roswell.
The Telephone looks trashy ,but underneath is advanced alien technology, that makes modern cellphones and satelite phones look extremely poor attempts by comparison.

And if that doesn't prove you're trolling, nothing will.
You are trolling big time right ???
Frenat the Clavius man thinks it is the same mountain but from another perspective......

So what do we see then ??
Boy you're in trouble  ;D ;D ;D ;D

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #31 on: July 10, 2017, 08:56:22 AM »
You realize you provided zero evidence of any lies from NASA in that rant right?

Do you think the background is identical because you've checked for yourself or because Aulis told you and you're too lazy to check yourself?

Here's a comparison of two of the images from those two panoramas focusing on the south massif. They are aligned exactly on the dip in the massif summit on the right hand edge.

Despite the fact that it looked like Nixon made that call with his office desk landline phone ,in reality they used advanced techniques derived from the crashed UFO at Roswell.
The Telephone looks trashy ,but underneath is advanced alien technology, that makes modern cellphones and satelite phones look extremely poor attempts by comparison.

Frenat the Clavius man thinks it is the same mountain but from another perspective......

Read his post again.
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

It's no slur if it's fact.

?

frenat

« Reply #32 on: July 10, 2017, 09:01:26 AM »

we said the same thing.  It is the same mountain with minor differences, exactly as you'd expect from a distant mountain and proving it is not a backdrop.

onebigmonkey

• You. Yes you. Stand still laddie.
« Reply #33 on: July 10, 2017, 09:24:30 AM »
This panorama

Is taken at the base of your alleged backdrop. How does that work?

The large boulder on the right is this one

The Earth in that image contains weather patterns and is in configuration that match exactly what should be there at the time it was taken.

They also broadcast some live TV from the rover (which you can see in the panorama above) while taking those photos, here's a composite I did made of screenshots from that broadcast. The Earth in it matches the photograph exactly, and is in the right place. The boulder in the image above can be seen between the rover's structure.

How did this work with a flat backdrop?

« Last Edit: July 10, 2017, 09:33:59 AM by onebigmonkey »
Facts won't do what I want them to.

We went from a round Earth to a round Moon: http://onebigmonkey.com/apollo/apollo.html

onebigmonkey

« Reply #34 on: July 10, 2017, 09:27:31 AM »

That is what I said, you dumbass troll.

Same mountain, different perspective, not possible with a flat backdrop.

We went from a round Earth to a round Moon: http://onebigmonkey.com/apollo/apollo.html

« Reply #35 on: July 10, 2017, 09:31:17 AM »
Ok duychy you seem confused about a lot of things.  I agree one or both of those tracks were pre recorded.  They had to be.  Know why?  Because of the time delay in sending a signal back and forth to the space station.  You cannot really play with someone in time if you are setting across a large hall from them, let alone at such a distance that even radio signals take a quarter second to reach you. 
Yes, I do think parts were prerecord and that is more evidence that they really were on the space station.
But, just as a side note, you have continued to demonstrate you have no actual knowledge of audio engineering.  Live mixing, including effects is done every day.

Crutchwater

• Stop Indoctrinating me!
« Reply #36 on: July 10, 2017, 10:05:06 AM »
Digital latency compensation...

Available on even the cheapest recording software.
I will always be Here To Laugh At You.

?

dutchy

« Reply #37 on: July 10, 2017, 01:03:53 PM »
you have continued to demonstrate you have no actual knowledge of audio engineering.  Live mixing, including effects is done every day.
On the contrary........a live mix contains lots of errors, unless pre recorded samples, drumtracks, or even pre recorded vocals are used to hide this....
In order to get rid of all live errors, each and every single instrument has to be recorded on a different (stereo) track.
In post production every single track can be cleaned, edited, optimised or even swapped with a better recording of the initial part.
Problem is  the ISS does not contain a 48+ mixing console as showed in the video, so only a stereo mix is coming in....
The guitar+voice from Chris Hadfield returns to the mixing console on earth where editing, eq'ing, processing is done afterwards and the video cut and edited .
And i hope they recorded Chris seperately without the incoming mix for the return feed to earth....with a little two track hand device (today it can be done on your Iphone) on the  ISS. ;D ;D ;D ;D

So much for a live event that this pretentious club tried to mimick when you begin to watch the interview and communication prior to the song.

I think i dislike this the most about forums like this.
Each and every little piece of evidence is shred to bits by the indoctrinated and pre programmed globe earth followers.

I ask you politely to show this video to one of your friends, relatives who does work in the industry , CONTRARY TO YOU and ask them, because i am not getting through to you.
You willfully deny that NASA in this specific case, is a pretentious club of liars that uses whatever marketing to promote whatever agenda they have, even when it doesn't meet the criterea of reality.
So much for the argument that flatearthers are lazy people and do not research things apart from a youtube vid from a lunatic.

I have noticed that most globe earth believers only think what others tell them to think about life, earth, the cosmos, God and human destiny......
So scared to comment on something that goes against mainstream opinion.
So scared to admit that NASA has indeed faked things
So scared to admit that the powers that are in control give a fuck about you or me (look how the world with all it's increased technology has doomed the 4 billion poorest people inhabiting our earth....in many cases much worse than all the ages prior to the colonial and technology era...not to speak what satanical fashion we slaughter all consumer animals)
« Last Edit: July 10, 2017, 01:10:50 PM by dutchy »

onebigmonkey

« Reply #38 on: July 10, 2017, 01:10:49 PM »

Still waiting for you to provide evidence of that.

?

dutchy

« Reply #39 on: July 10, 2017, 01:35:35 PM »
same mountain, different perspective, not possible with a flat backdrop.
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Same mountain different perspective ? You've got to be kidding me monkey.....

Hilarious how you mix perspective, refraction, light bending and other natural occurrences to magical proportion to suit photo's that clearly proof NASA fakery or a flat plane.
And NASA employees aren't that stupid always, even they knew that re-using the same backdrop needed a little tweeking here and there to fool the dumbass masses in 1969.
Yes that was all that was needed back then and during the nineties when digital photoshop came around, many of the original fakery was edited (tyres of the lunar rover)or was lost....wow what o coincidence...
But you sir are living in 2017 and you should clearly see through the fakery of this god awfull attempts of faking a moon landscape.
''The mountains are far far away and it's perspective''....yeah the moon with it's horizon at 2.43 km  :o :o :o :o :o
''Perspective''....priceless to hear that from a glober.
It is an extremely poor executed 1969-1972 attempt to fake the moon....
But who am i to deny you your pleasures when looking to Apollo pictures to convince you that poor drunk Buzz and Neil once walked that place......ZZZZZzzzzzzzz

« Last Edit: July 10, 2017, 01:40:22 PM by dutchy »

?

dutchy

« Reply #40 on: July 10, 2017, 01:46:15 PM »

Erase this stupidity before it is too late..... :o
Oepssss i ''quoted'' it, now your ignorance is archived for future generations. ;D

Thank you for joining us, your laughter has made me laugh...it's contagious.....keep doing what you do !!
« Last Edit: July 10, 2017, 01:48:46 PM by dutchy »

« Reply #41 on: July 10, 2017, 01:53:38 PM »
you have continued to demonstrate you have no actual knowledge of audio engineering.  Live mixing, including effects is done every day.
On the contrary........a live mix contains lots of errors, unless pre recorded samples, drumtracks, or even pre recorded vocals are used to hide this....
In order to get rid of all live errors, each and every single instrument has to be recorded on a different (stereo) track.
In post production every single track can be cleaned, edited, optimised or even swapped with a better recording of the initial part.
Problem is  the ISS does not contain a 48+ mixing console as showed in the video, so only a stereo mix is coming in....
The guitar+voice from Chris Hadfield returns to the mixing console on earth where editing, eq'ing, processing is done afterwards and the video cut and edited .
And i hope they recorded Chris seperately without the incoming mix for the return feed to earth....with a little two track hand device (today it can be done on your Iphone) on the  ISS. ;D ;D ;D ;D

So much for a live event that this pretentious club tried to mimick when you begin to watch the interview and communication prior to the song.

I think i dislike this the most about forums like this.
Each and every little piece of evidence is shred to bits by the indoctrinated and pre programmed globe earth followers.

I ask you politely to show this video to one of your friends, relatives who does work in the industry , CONTRARY TO YOU and ask them, because i am not getting through to you.
You willfully deny that NASA in this specific case, is a pretentious club of liars that uses whatever marketing to promote whatever agenda they have, even when it doesn't meet the criterea of reality.
So much for the argument that flatearthers are lazy people and do not research things apart from a youtube vid from a lunatic.

I have noticed that most globe earth believers only think what others tell them to think about life, earth, the cosmos, God and human destiny......
So scared to comment on something that goes against mainstream opinion.
So scared to admit that the powers that are in control give a fuck about you or me (look how the world with all it's increased technology has doomed the 4 billion poorest people inhabiting our earth....in many cases much worse than all the ages prior to the colonial and technology era...not to speak what satanical fashion we slaughter all consumer animals)
First of all, did NASA have anything to do with this?  It was a Canadian astronaut on the international space station?  That's not a statement, I'm asking because I honestly didn't look into it.
You continue to show your ignorance of how professional audio works, just give it up.
What you did not address was why it needed to be recorded.  If they were in the same studio, even different rooms, there would be no need.

?

dutchy

« Reply #42 on: July 10, 2017, 02:03:22 PM »
You continue to show your ignorance of how professional audio works, just give it up.
What you did not address was why it needed to be recorded.  If they were in the same studio, even different rooms, there would be no need.
Do you feel good about this quote ?
I know that not a single forum member will ever say he/she was wrong....so don't bother.

Again the audible sound under the video is from a post studio production...every studio engineer will tell you , there are many dead giveaways in the final sound we hear when watching the video !!!!
I am sorry that you cannot hear this, but you probably won't need it in daily life, because you have a different job.

Crutchwater

• Stop Indoctrinating me!
« Reply #43 on: July 10, 2017, 02:04:14 PM »

Erase this stupidity before it is too late..... :o
Oepssss i ''quoted'' it, now your ignorance is archived for future generations. ;D

Thank you for joining us, your laughter has made me laugh...it's contagious.....keep doing what you do !!

Not to worry, all your idiotic ramblings will soon fade away, right along with this ridiculous flat earth bullshit.

It won't be long before space travel becomes affordable to the upper middle class.

Then we can crowd fund a trip for one of you morons to see for yourself.
I will always be Here To Laugh At You.

« Reply #44 on: July 10, 2017, 02:05:26 PM »
Do you feel good about this quote ?
I know that not a single forum member will ever say he/she was wrong....so don't bother.

Again the audible sound under the video is from a post studio production...every studio engineer will tell you , there are many dead giveaways in the final sound we hear when watching the video !!!!
I am sorry that you cannot hear this, but you probably won't need it in daily life, because you have a different job.
And you still did not address the point.  Why would they need to record it?

onebigmonkey

« Reply #45 on: July 10, 2017, 02:12:27 PM »

Hilarious how you mix perspective, refraction, light bending and other natural occurrences to magical proportion to suit photo's that clearly proof NASA fakery or a flat plane.

You're deluded. There can be no refraction or light bending on the moon. The only issue here is your inability to recognise parallax.

And NASA employees aren't that stupid always, even they knew that re-using the same backdrop needed a little tweeking here and there to fool the dumbass masses in 1969.

So, how many backdrops are there? Who made them? Who installed and changed them? Who did that on live TV? Given that the detailed images they needed to make the 'backdrops' didn't exist until Apollo went there it's kind of a dilemma for you. No photos of the north and south massif of Taurus Littrow existed that would allow them to construct such detailed 3D backdrops until a person went and photographed them.

Yes that was all that was needed back then and during the nineties when digital photoshop came around, many of the original fakery was edited (tyres of the lunar rover)or was lost....wow what o coincidence...

Nope, that's a lie, because you can't edit photographs that were publicly available in books, journals and magazines. You can't edit live TV after the fact when it was recorded by people. wtf is 'tyres of the lunar rover' supposed to mean? What fake crap have you read now?

But you sir are living in 2017 and you should clearly see through the fakery of this god awfull attempts of faking a moon landscape.
''The mountains are far far away and it's perspective''....yeah the moon with it's horizon at 2.43 km  :o :o :o :o :o
''Perspective''....priceless to hear that from a glober.

Prove it isn't. Why not have a play with the 3D models I made? You can see exactly how far away the horizon is. If you measure it yourself with the tools available to anyone out there you'll find it's about 7.5 miles from the LM to the summit of the north massif.

http://onebigmonkey.com/apollo/3D/A17/apollo173d.html

You'll find that China, India and Japan have all taken photos that verify the lunar landscape details.

I think it's desperately pathetic that where once you were copying and pasting someone else's BS about it being one backdrop and hoping no-one would look too hard, then all of a sudden it's a different backdrop for every photo.

?

dutchy

« Reply #46 on: July 10, 2017, 02:24:00 PM »

You're deluded. There can be no refraction or light bending on the moon. The only issue here is your inability to recognise parallax.
I do not answer your quotes unless you dramitically improve your reading skills.
Are you feeling well monkey ?
You bring perspective to the table when your idiotic moon scene doesn't add up
You bring a superiour mirage to the table when Chicago bends over the curve with a supposed double flip when perspective doesn't meet your criteria !!!!!

Never did i indicate about refraction and the moon..that's insane , nor did i claim they did used total different backdrops in the pictures displayed.
And you want me to comment on your false assumptions about what i meant ??

No way !!!!

onebigmonkey

« Reply #47 on: July 10, 2017, 02:32:37 PM »

I do not answer your quotes unless you dramitically improve your reading skills.

Given your piss poor spelling skills your lucky I bother replying to you at all.

Are you feeling well monkey ?
You bring perspective to the table when your idiotic moon scene doesn't add up

Perspective and parallax is entirely the issue here.

You bring a superiour mirage to the table when Chicago bends over the curve with a supposed double flip when perspective doesn't meet your criteria !!!!!

I am not discussing Chicago skylines, I am trashing your feeble attempts to justify copying crap you read at aulis.

Never did i indicate about refraction and the moon..that's insane ,

We are looking at images of the moon. You mentioned refraction.

nor did i claim they did used total different backdrops in the pictures displayed.

You said the backdrops needed tweeking [sic]. So the backdrop in one image is not the same as the backdrop in the other image right? Now what I suggest you do is find how they could do that. Your little theory goes against what aulis have puked up to cover their asses - they say that it's the same backdrop to save money. Are they wrong? Or you? Or both?

And you want me to comment on your false assumptions about what i meant ??

No way !!!!

What I want is for you to back up your BS with some facts. So far I haven't seen any. Prove they are a backdrop. Prove they are the same backdrop.

Here, have another example of your 'tweeking'.

?

dutchy

« Reply #48 on: July 10, 2017, 02:37:54 PM »
They could have done it semi live (if the ISS was real for conversation sakes), but they showed a studio production. Because HOW the endmix sounds is absolute 100% proof of a post recording and not a semi live performance.
If they did what you proposed then it would have sounded quite differently, but somehow that doesn't seem to get to you.....

Then i would have no complaints other than the time delay (earth-ISS-earth) which the video indicates wasn't there (all audio and video was synchronised on the millicecond)....but oké...
The fact that you do hear a finalized studio recording and not a semi live recording is what this is all about....
And since you do hear a studio production it could have been easily done solely on earth.

What we sea and hear was promoted as something it was clearly not... that is what NASA is all about from it's origans.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2017, 02:40:47 PM by dutchy »

« Reply #49 on: July 10, 2017, 02:58:09 PM »
They could have done it semi live (if the ISS was real for conversation sakes), but they showed a studio production. Because HOW the endmix sounds is absolute 100% proof of a post recording and not a semi live performance.
If they did what you proposed then it would have sounded quite differently, but somehow that doesn't seem to get to you.....

Then i would have no complaints other than the time delay (earth-ISS-earth) which the video indicates wasn't there (all audio and video was synchronised on the millicecond)....but oké...
The fact that you do hear a finalized studio recording and not a semi live recording is what this is all about....
And since you do hear a studio production it could have been easily done solely on earth.

What we sea and hear was promoted as something it was clearly not... that is what NASA is all about from it's origans.
Once again ignoring your pronounced ignorance of sound engineering, there would have been no need to prerecord it had they been on earth.
Also, are you sure this is NASA?

?

dutchy

« Reply #50 on: July 10, 2017, 03:34:00 PM »
Given your piss poor spelling skills your lucky I bother replying to you at all.
Thank you, i feel privileged, but also more insecure about my subpar grammar.
Perspective and parallax is entirely the issue here.
I know how Clavius and the ''Apollo hoax net'' have ''explained'' this parallax long ago. No matter what you show to try to convince me of this fake reality, it won't work.
If it looks extremely fake then it useally is fake.
All high altitude balloon footage looks very real.(even with distorted gopro lenses)
All CGI from outerspace looks extremely fake.(despite all attempts from NASA)

See ? i've never been that high in both cases, but i can discern the differences between high altitude balloon footage and supposed satelite/astronaut footage.

Strange isn't it ? I have never been to an altitude more than 30.000 feet, so i have never seen with my own eyes what the earth looks like from 120.000 feet above.
Nor did i went to outerspace.
But the differences between the latter and the former is huge.
Humans have the ability to discern reality to a high degree, but NASA footage doesn't meet reality.

All Apollo footage doesn't look like an unknown celestial ''world'', (so do underwater and deep forest ''worlds'' i've never been to)..it looks like very cheap fakery.
And the photos i showed are extremely fake looking.
Of course you may think that is how the moon surface looks like, i most certainly do not, because humans are equiped with such sensors to detect cheap fakery immidiatly.

" class="bbc_link" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer">

Insane dialogue between astronauts and ground control (warning to slow it down before he hits the studio backdrop ? ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D)........and so much for your parallax in this cheap studio set up.
Give it up it's a studio environment and no amount of Clavius , Jay Windley, Astrobrant2, Phill Plait debunking shills can change this absurdity and crime against humanity.
If you can't discern reality from fake than you have a far greater handicap than my grammar skills.

Do you think i am that dumb to go into some meaningless details with you ? Jarrah White has done that with the Clavius club, Sandokhan does it over here about flatearth.
In both cases it won't work, because you are so extremely stubborn.
I call upon your frozen human abilities to discern fakery from reality....i still do believe in you !!
« Last Edit: July 10, 2017, 03:45:17 PM by dutchy »

?

dutchy

« Reply #51 on: July 10, 2017, 03:37:09 PM »
Once again ignoring your pronounced ignorance of sound engineering, there would have been no need to prerecord it had they been on earth.
You're slightly mad, that's the only conclusion i can make...what are you talking about......
I commented on what you and i hear watching the video......a studio  post production .

I am sure you don't know a thing about either audio or recording in general.......it almost feels surreal to spend so much time discussing with a person who asks me a question , but clearly doesn't want to know my point of view.
Well say so the next time around please.......
« Last Edit: July 10, 2017, 03:48:01 PM by dutchy »

« Reply #52 on: July 10, 2017, 04:37:21 PM »
You're slightly mad, that's the only conclusion i can make...what are you talking about......
I commented on what you and i hear watching the video......a studio  post production .

I am sure you don't know a thing about either audio or recording in general.......it almost feels surreal to spend so much time discussing with a person who asks me a question , but clearly doesn't want to know my point of view.
Well say so the next time around please.......
You still have not addressed the points.  Why record it at all if they are both there?  And why do you try to use this as proof of NASA dishonesty when they don't seem to have anything to do with it?

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #53 on: July 10, 2017, 07:45:32 PM »
You have never yet shown exactly what NASA has ever claimed about the Chris Hadfield and Barenaked Ladies.

Until you can show that NASA did indeed claim something false about the production you have nothing, so stop hitching.

Frankly you have such an obsession with NASA, that I  (not being a psychologist) would call it an OCD.

But the totally illogical thing about your whole NASAphobia is thst NASA had nothing whatsoever to do with
  • the shape of the earth,
  • whether it rotates or not and
  • whether it orbits the sun or not.
In case you are wondering, there have been some who favoured a rotating globe that did not orbit the sun.

The plain simple fact of the matter is that no-one in science or astronomy seems to have thought the earth flat for maybe 2300 years.
That is at least in what we might call "western circles". In that I would include the countries of Arabia, Persia and India.
I think that the Chinese may have thought the earth flat into the 1700s.

This modern "flat earth movement" only began in the early to mid 1800s in a well-meaning but misguided reaction to evolution.

But all prominent astronomers and others who studied these matters, right from say 300 BC, certainly did not think the earth flat.
And I include in this number quite a few in "The Church" and in Islamic countries in the first millennia who were quite active in studying the earth and astronomy and wrote of these things.

So, NASA has nothing to do with it! But I guess that you think that without pretty space pictures you will find it easier to convince ordinary people of your ideas.

But that will not make you ideas any less false.

The whole idea of the modern flat earth theory is completely at odds with all, and I mean all, astronomical observations.
And I include the motions of the sun and moon in this.
The flat earth simply cannot explain our simplest observations here.
So go see a psychologist (might be able to help),
:P not a psychiatrist, they'd probably give a diagnosis of "stark starin' bonkers" and we wouldn't want that!  :P

onebigmonkey

« Reply #54 on: July 10, 2017, 09:05:06 PM »

I know how Clavius and the ''Apollo hoax net'' have ''explained'' this parallax long ago. No matter what you show to try to convince me of this fake reality, it won't work.

Because you are biased and blinkered.

If it looks extremely fake then it useally is fake.
All high altitude balloon footage looks very real.(even with distorted gopro lenses)
All CGI from outerspace looks extremely fake.(despite all attempts from NASA)

a) Your opinion doesn't count for much
b) Even if a) were true, what about those images that were not done with CGI and that have been publicly available for nearly half a century?

See ? i've never been that high in both cases, but i can discern the differences between high altitude balloon footage and supposed satelite/astronaut footage.

Anyone can. One is much higher than the other. You don't have to have gone into space to verify that the image shows what it should, you can check the information in the image against known facts such as what land masses should be there and what weather patterns are visible.

Strange isn't it ? I have never been to an altitude more than 30.000 feet, so i have never seen with my own eyes what the earth looks like from 120.000 feet above.
Nor did i went to outerspace.
But the differences between the latter and the former is huge.
Humans have the ability to discern reality to a high degree, but NASA footage doesn't meet reality.

You seem to lack it. If you have never been there and aren't prepared to put in any effort into checking, how do you know that your opinion as to whether something is real or not is justified?

All Apollo footage doesn't look like an unknown celestial ''world'', (so do underwater and deep forest ''worlds'' i've never been to)..it looks like very cheap fakery.
And the photos i showed are extremely fake looking.
Of course you may think that is how the moon surface looks like, i most certainly do not, because humans are equiped with such sensors to detect cheap fakery immidiatly.

If you don't know what it looks like, how can you tell it's fake? I do know what it looks like because I have actually put some effort into checking, not just Apollo images but images taken by probes from many different countries. What effort have you put in?

" class="bbc_link" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer">

Insane dialogue between astronauts and ground control (warning to slow it down before he hits the studio backdrop ? ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D)........and so much for your parallax in this cheap studio set up.

Wow that is some shitty rendering of the live TV footage, but you can still make out the north massif, you can still see the rocks on the surface that have been proven to be there by later probes that weren't known about before  and you can still see the dust he kicks up behaving exactly as it should in a zero atmosphere low gravity environment. Gee do you think they might be advising caution because he's carrying heavy, unwieldy and expensive gear? I've met one of the people talking on that clip. Have you bothered to hear what these guys have to say or do you just take other people's word for it?

e2a: That video you claim shows Jack Schmitt walking right up to the scenery is dishonest, like all hoax videos. If you continue the footage Schmitt just keeps on walking further away. All on live TV.

Give it up it's a studio environment and no amount of Clavius , Jay Windley, Astrobrant2, Phill Plait debunking shills can change this absurdity and crime against humanity.
If you can't discern reality from fake than you have a far greater handicap than my grammar skills.

It isn't a studio, you've admitted have no idea how to tell the difference and you don't have any language skills. You might not think that's important but it gives everyone a clue as to the level of intellect they're dealing with.

Do you think i am that dumb to go into some meaningless details with you ?

No, I just think you are dumb. You don't go into details because you're a coward and don't have the courage of your convictions to back up your 'arguments' with facts or evidence.

I have seen nothing so far that shows you have any evidence of your claims of fakery or NASA lies, just regurgitating other people's fakery and lies and cries of "I don't like it cos it kinda looks funny".
« Last Edit: July 10, 2017, 09:31:59 PM by onebigmonkey »

« Reply #55 on: July 11, 2017, 12:44:13 AM »
Well done Dutchy your giving these REtards some serious beat down  ;D

I can remember that broadcast at the time NASA and the media in general did imply it was live I can't remember them saying it was all prerecorded ?

Are you REtards for real ?

Your picking up on his spelling when English is not his mother tongue. ?

Dutchys english is much better than most of yours.

Anyone normal reading this thread can see these Strange Heliocentrics no know bounderies when it comes to defending their religion they do themselves no favours.

I find it comical that they accuse others of not being able to debate you REtards truly do live in your own bubble.

These REtards are the definition of delusional.

Dutchy has proven your Heliocentric Religion to be False.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2017, 12:50:00 AM by Resistance.is.Futile »

« Reply #56 on: July 11, 2017, 01:13:17 AM »
I will NOT tolerate your nonsense.

The Strange Heliocentrics claim on another thread that all my threads have been debunked.

DEBUNK THIS VIDEO NOW OR ACCEPT THE EARTH IS FLAT.

It is plain to see that these are empty words spoken by delusional members of a cult and such I will keep posting the original subjet matter until you have done what you have claimed.

The above video proves the Flat Earth.

The narrator's give a good description as to why we must live on a Flat Plane after examining the footage taken by The Myth Busters.

Your Strange Heliocentric Religion is False.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2017, 01:19:41 AM by Resistance.is.Futile »

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #57 on: July 11, 2017, 05:45:37 AM »
Why do we have to debunk that video now, when you ran away from the Southern Cross questions? Or the lunar eclipse questions?
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

It's no slur if it's fact.

neutrino

• FET is a religion. You can't fight faith.
« Reply #58 on: July 11, 2017, 05:53:46 AM »
I have to say that those "debunking lunar missions" are lacking facts, understanding, minimal knowledge of light, perspective. They are so stupid that even a school student can debunk them. I don't believe there are adults that actually believe in this trash. I don't know what is worse that or FET. Well, FET is probably worse.
FET is religion. No evidence will convince a FE-er. It would be easier to convince Muslims they are wrong.

« Reply #59 on: July 11, 2017, 06:48:19 AM »
Well done Dutchy your giving these REtards some serious beat down  ;D

I can remember that broadcast at the time NASA and the media in general did imply it was live I can't remember them saying it was all prerecorded ?

Are you REtards for real ?

Your picking up on his spelling when English is not his mother tongue. ?

Dutchys english is much better than most of yours.

Anyone normal reading this thread can see these Strange Heliocentrics no know bounderies when it comes to defending their religion they do themselves no favours.

I find it comical that they accuse others of not being able to debate you REtards truly do live in your own bubble.

These REtards are the definition of delusional.

Dutchy has proven your Heliocentric Religion to be False.
Show me where NASA had anything to do with it