US Navy Ship Rail Gun proves Flat Earth

• 180 Replies
Re: US Navy Ship Rail Gun proves Flat Earth
« Reply #150 on: July 11, 2017, 10:58:25 AM »
What is that reference meant to convey.

Oh, good! You're back.

Does the latest abrupt change in topic mean you're abandoning the following, or do you think that a simple decree from you makes something a fact?

It[nb]"It" refers to the rail-gun projectile falling toward the earth [topic of thread].[/nb] happens simply due to, guess what? GRAVITY.

No.

It requires pure magic.

Here we have a situation similar to one involving the two boats connected by a rope, over a distance of 500 meters.

The curvature for such a distance will be a few centimeters.

But this means that the rope will become a bending line, while at the same time it is being pulled off from both ends.

That is, the rope will stay suspended in midair as if by MAGIC.

Same thing is happening here.

If by "same thing" you mean a rope suspended on both ends bending under its own weight (due to gravity) but not free-falling to the surface is the same as the rail-gun projectile [topic] free-falling, that makes no sense whatsoever. It's really hard to fathom exactly what you mean, like what boats have to do with it, and why you specified half a kilometer apart.

You never answered the question about what curvature was "a few cm" - the curvature of the earth is a lot less than that and the curvature of any realistic rope would be far more. It would be hard to keep any available rope that long from touching the water unless the boats were quite tall or solidly anchored.

Can you explain what the heck you're trying to say, or have you simply decided to abandon this ridiculous argument, hoping everyone forgets you brought it up? My bet is the latter. Prove me wrong.
"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts." - Daniel Patrick Moynihan

Dog

• Literally a dog
« Reply #151 on: July 11, 2017, 11:12:49 AM »
The projectile would reach a height of 6,145 m, relative to the origin, and take a bit over 64 secs to reach its target.
If you want to believe the projectile achieves the height of Mt. McKinley, go ahead.

LMAO!

I know big numbers make your head hurt, but this is a new level of stupid. This is advanced stupid.

sandokhan

• Flat Earth Sultan
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #152 on: July 11, 2017, 11:15:21 AM »
Oh, good! You're back.

Two boats (rafts) on a lake, connected by a rope.

The person in boat X pulls on one end of the rope with force A, the man in boat Y pulls on the other end with force B.

Both boats start, of course, to move toward each other.

Please list the forces acting on boat X, on boat Y, and on the rope itself.

Dog

• Literally a dog
« Reply #153 on: July 11, 2017, 11:18:04 AM »
Oh god, it's too early for physics homework. Cut to the chase.

« Reply #154 on: July 11, 2017, 01:07:52 PM »
Oh, good! You're back.

The person in boat X pulls on one end of the rope with force A, the man in boat Y pulls on the other end with force B.

<irrelevant question>

Well, that was an evasive reply to this. Nothing at all about gravity (or lack thereof), magic, curvature (of what?), or rail-gun projectiles in free fall being the same as a rope suspended from both ends.

Try again. Or are you going to fall back on the ol' "deflect until they forget what I said" gambit. For your convenience, here's what you're trying to avoid by changing the subject:

It[nb]"It" refers to the rail-gun projectile falling toward the earth [topic of thread].[/nb] happens simply due to, guess what? GRAVITY.

No.

It requires pure magic.

Here we have a situation similar to one involving the two boats connected by a rope, over a distance of 500 meters.

The curvature for such a distance will be a few centimeters.

But this means that the rope will become a bending line, while at the same time it is being pulled off from both ends.

That is, the rope will stay suspended in midair as if by MAGIC.

Same thing is happening here.

If by "same thing" you mean a rope suspended on both ends bending under its own weight (due to gravity) but not free-falling to the surface is the same as the rail-gun projectile [topic] free-falling, that makes no sense whatsoever. It's really hard to fathom exactly what you mean, like what boats have to do with it, and why you specified half a kilometer apart.

You never answered the question about what curvature was "a few cm" - the curvature of the earth is a lot less than that and the curvature of any realistic rope would be far more. It would be hard to keep any available rope that long from touching the water unless the boats were quite tall or solidly anchored.

Can you explain what the heck you're trying to say, or have you simply decided to abandon this ridiculous argument, hoping everyone forgets you brought it up?
"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts." - Daniel Patrick Moynihan

« Reply #155 on: July 11, 2017, 01:16:59 PM »
Oh, good! You're back.

Please list the forces acting on boat X, on boat Y, and on the rope itself.

don't start that again, we all know that you do not have any understanding how mechanics works.
you where shown last time that you where wrong with your assumptions, but you where not able to understand that.

sandokhan

• Flat Earth Sultan
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #156 on: July 11, 2017, 01:32:52 PM »
Well, that was an evasive reply to this.

You failed to offer a concise analysis of the forces involved in the two boats connected by a rope situation.

Let me help you.

Each and every RE agreed with this kind of analysis:

Here is how the RE analysis goes, reaching a most profound contradiction:

The net force on boat x is -A.
The net force on boat y is -B.
The net force on the string is A+B.
As the string isn't moving, the net force on the string is 0, so A+B=0 so B=-A.

The net force on boat y is A.
The net force on the string is A-A=0.

Do you agree with this?

The force applied by the first man is force A.

The force applied by the second man is force B.

They are of different magnitude to start with, A does not equal B.

you where shown last time that you where wrong with your assumptions,

On the contrary, I remember it as one of the worst defeats ever for the RE.

Certainly this is the case:

https://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=30499.msg1905467#msg1905467

https://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=30499.msg1909690#msg1909690

Do not kid yourself: in a direct debate with me, right here, involving the two boats connected by a rope scenario, you'd lose in no time at all. Wanna try?

Sentinel

• Open your eyes...
« Reply #157 on: July 11, 2017, 02:39:51 PM »

You failed to offer a concise analysis of the forces involved in the two boats connected by a rope situation.

Let me help you.

Do you agree with this?

https://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=30499.msg1905467#msg1905467

https://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=30499.msg1909690#msg1909690

Do not kid yourself: in a direct debate with me, right here, involving the two boats connected by a rope scenario, you'd lose in no time at all. Wanna try?

Hmmm.
If the force by one man pulling that rope is greater than the other than the boat with the greater force would move slower than the other boat, and the rope itself would move towards the boat with the greater force. And as far as i can tell that would only be possible if one boat would have more inertia (by being more heavy and therefor having more displacement)) or, since the boats are in water, would apply more friction to the water because of an orientation of the longside of the hull at any angle perpendicular to the rope or a different hull type.

What's that all about though, I can't see a connection to the topic in here... ?
"No snowflake in an avalanche ever feels responsible."

Stanislaw Jerzy Lec

« Reply #158 on: July 11, 2017, 02:56:29 PM »

<irrelevant stuff>

If that's supposed to be an answer to this post, I don't see anything there about how many cm rope between two boats 500 meters apart will curve. Or how many cm the surface of the water curves between those boats (if that's what you were describing - who knows?) Nothing about how this disproves gravity because it's "the same" as a projectile in free fall, either.

Do go on. I'm still waiting for you to clarify what you were talking about here.

Dog

• Literally a dog
« Reply #159 on: July 12, 2017, 10:31:44 AM »

Let me help you.

Do you agree with this?

Not only did you go on a tangent from the topic, you went on a tangent from your own tangent.

So many questions.
I thought you were obsessed with rope bend? Why are you obsessed with ropes and boats? What does this have to do with artillery or the course corrections needed due to the fact we live on a sphere? Why are you so proud about your supposed prowess in a rope-boat debate? How are you so incompetent with physics?

Sentinel

• Open your eyes...
« Reply #160 on: July 12, 2017, 10:43:53 AM »
Really wonder why sandy went silent, I'd probs truly enjoy a debate with him on mechanics.
"No snowflake in an avalanche ever feels responsible."

Stanislaw Jerzy Lec

« Reply #161 on: July 13, 2017, 08:46:16 AM »
Really wonder why sandy went silent,
He's getting rebooted.
Quote from: mikeman7918
a single photon can pass through two sluts

Quote from: Chicken Fried Clucker
if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

« Reply #162 on: July 18, 2017, 08:20:32 PM »

Let me help you.

Do you agree with this?

You have clouded the issue, let’s start over, with two identical boats, labeled A and B some distance apart, with a rope between them, the Force as you call it will be the speed at at which the men we’ll be taking in the rope, man A will take the rope in at one unit per-minute, man B we’ll take the rope in at two units per-minute. When the boats meet, the amount of rope in boat B will be twice that is in boat A. unfortunately this works equally, on a flat Earth, on a globe, or in a weightless state (spaceship); so by itself proves nothing. The force between The two boats would be three units per-minute.
The the universe has no obligation to makes sense to you.
The earth is a globe.

« Reply #163 on: July 20, 2017, 03:53:29 PM »

Let me help you.

Do you agree with this?

You have clouded the issue, let’s start over, with two identical boats, labeled A and B some distance apart, with a rope between them, the Force as you call it will be the speed at at which the men we’ll be taking in the rope, man A will take the rope in at one unit per-minute, man B we’ll take the rope in at two units per-minute. When the boats meet, the amount of rope in boat B will be twice that is in boat A. unfortunately this works equally, on a flat Earth, on a globe, or in a weightless state (spaceship); so by itself proves nothing. The force between The two boats would be three units per-minute.
Once again, I do not get a response, HUMMMMMMM
The the universe has no obligation to makes sense to you.
The earth is a globe.

« Reply #164 on: July 20, 2017, 04:22:52 PM »
Once again, I do not get a response, HUMMMMMMM

I think even the Great and All-Knowing sandokhan(!) realizes he went off the rails with this one and isn't going to be able to bluff his way out of it, so onward, ever onward!! There are still many other truths for him to slay!

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #165 on: July 20, 2017, 05:38:56 PM »

Let me help you.

Do you agree with this?

You are not still on with this stupidity.

An ideal rope, by definition, is massless and cannot transmit any compressive forces only tension forces.
READ:
Tension interaction
Ropes, wires, strings, etc. are commonly used to provide force in everyday situations. A force provided by a rope or string is generally called a tension force.

Tension as a Force

Properties of Ideal Ropes
When discussing ropes, strings, etc. in this course, it will generally be that they have zero mass. In this case, their behavior is fairly simple. The important aspects can be summarized with two simple rules:
A segment of a massless rope can only exert a tension force if it is stretched between two points of contact with other objects.
If a massless rope is stretched between two points of contact with other objects, the tension force exerted by a given segment of the rope on the objects on either side will be equal in size and will point directly along the rope segment.
Tension as Constraint
Tension does not have an associated force law like gravitational or elastic restoring forces do. Instead, tension acts as a constraint. It will take on whatever value is necessary to keep the objects joined by the rope at the same separation.

if you believe that ropes and strings can act differently, then please define in detail their properties.

So if
          (The force applied to the rope by the first man is force A) and
          (The force applied to the rope by the second man is force B)
then
          the (magnitude of force A) = (magnitude of force B).

End of story!

« Reply #166 on: July 20, 2017, 05:53:25 PM »

It's been well over a week; he seems to have abandoned this attempt at distraction. None of this has anything to do with the curvature (of what?) between two boats 500m apart he started down this rabbit hole with. What that was supposed to signify with respect to rail guns and the impossibility of gravity, no one knows.

End of story!

Yep. It never really began in any meaningful way.

sandokhan

• Flat Earth Sultan
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #167 on: July 20, 2017, 10:15:54 PM »
The problem is that the men are both pulling on the same rope, therefore the rope has one foce (tension) on it. There's no getting past this.

Let's see what happens when you have it your way.

Using ONLY ONE FORCE, we reach a direct contradiction.

Therefore this kind of analysis is a piece of thrash.

You need to include BOTH FORCES acting on each end of the rope to obtain a correct result.

Moreover, we have been through this before: the "massless" rope approximation.

The tension in a rope HAS TO vary across its length in reality, but this is overlooked in modern physics.

So it is assumed the mass of a rope is negligible, and using the massless approximation won't cause too big of an error.

Do you understand these basic things?

The rope can be stretchy/springy.

This is as yet an unaccounted for problem in modern physics.

Certainly the rope HAS TO TRANSMIT BOTH FORCES APPLIED AT EACH END, SINCE THE NET FORCES, IN THE CORRRECT ANALYSIS WORK OUT FINE.

It cannot transmit one force, since this requires that |A|=|B|.

A contradiction.

By having assumed that the rope will transmit only one force, we reach a contradiction.

The very hypothesis requires that A DOES NOT EQUAL B: yet, using the massless rope version, we immediately reach a most direct contradiction, thus invalidating this silly argument.

Here is the correct way to account for the forces featured in the situation involving the two boats connected by a rope:

Moreover, we reach another stupendous contradiction involving the Earth-Moon system, using the conventional law of universal gravitation:

« Last Edit: July 20, 2017, 10:17:51 PM by sandokhan »

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #168 on: July 20, 2017, 10:29:50 PM »
The problem is that the men are both pulling on the same rope, therefore the rope has one foce (tension) on it. There's no getting past this.

Let's see what happens when you have it your way.

Using ONLY ONE FORCE, we reach a direct contradiction.

Tough cheese! An ideal rope, whether you like it or not must have the same tension throughout it's whole length,
So there can be "ONLY ONE FORCE"  and the "direct contradiction" is in your oniginal premise.

Just because the "strong man" is capable of applying more force than the "weak man" does not mean that is applied at all times.

There is no point your repeating the same incorrect logic. It dies not make it any less incorrect.

Go and read a good book on ideal ropes, cables and strings in mechanical analysis.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #169 on: July 20, 2017, 10:31:16 PM »

It's been well over a week; he seems to have abandoned this attempt at distraction. None of this has anything to do with the curvature (of what?) between two boats 500m apart he started down this rabbit hole with. What that was supposed to signify with respect to rail guns and the impossibility of gravity, no one knows.

End of story!

Yep. It never really began in any meaningful way.
Agreed, just wanted something on record in case he pops up out of the rabbit hole again.

When it comes to Sandokhan, it is good to remember that it is written "By their fruits ye shall know them", I'll find chapter and verse if you wish.

When you look at Sandokhan's, flat earth and radical chronology theories, it is completely impossible to take any of his claims seriously.

Talk of the . . . . . . .   ;)

sandokhan

• Flat Earth Sultan
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #170 on: July 21, 2017, 12:24:12 AM »
An ideal rope, whether you like it or not must have the same tension throughout it's whole length,
So there can be "ONLY ONE FORCE"

The readers can see that you have nothing going for you here, that is takes less than 15 seconds to debunk your messages.

Note the situation you are trying to model, the gravitational attraction between the 2 objects.
This force is given by the equation:
F=GMm/r^2.
This will be the same for each body, they must be EXACTLY the same.

The universal "law" of gravitational attraction tells us that the force exerted for each body, the Earth - Moon system, must be exactly the same.

Moon attractive force for Earth:

Fmn = 2.1096 x 1019 kgf

Fmn = [(G x Mmn)/d2] x Me

Earth attractive force for Moon:

Fe = 2.1096 x 1019 kgf

Fe = [(G x Me)/d2] x Mmn

Mmn = 7.349 x 1025 gm

Me = 5.9736 x 1027 gm

d = 3.7633 x 1010 cm

If a single counterexample could be found which defies the equation F=GMm/r 2, then that would mean that the forces exerted by the Earth and the Moon on each other, in the Newtonian mechanics context, must be different from one another.

DEPALMA SPINNING BALL EXPERIMENT:

https://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=30499.msg753387#msg753387

The law of universal gravitation totally defied: FOR THE SAME MASS OF THE STEEL BALLS, AND THE SAME SUPPOSED LAW OF ATTRACTIVE GRAVITY, THE ROTATING BALL WEIGHED LESS AND TRAVELED HIGHER THAN THE NON-ROTATING BALL.

BIEFELD-BROWN EFFECT:

https://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=30499.msg1852363#msg1852363

NIPHER EXPERIMENT:

https://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=30499.msg1852840#msg1852840

LAMOREAUX EXPERIMENT:

https://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=30499.msg1616174#msg1616174

ALLAIS EFFECT:

https://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=30499.msg760382#msg760382

TOTAL DEMOLITION OF STR/GTR:

https://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=30499.msg769750#msg769750

Hence, we have a most direct proof of the double forces of attractive gravitation paradox, and that the rope will be transmitting two different forces.

In the two boats on a lake example, connected by a rope, the forces exerted on each of end of the rope, forces A and B, will ALWAYS be different, which means that the balance of forces equation will include TWICE  the forces needed in the Newtonian system.

Net force on boat X: A + B

Net force on boat Y: -A - B

Net force on the string: [-A - B] + [A + B]

By contrast, the analysis based only on a single force being transmitted through the rope, leads to a most direct contradiction: |A|=|B|. But forces A and B can never be exactly the same.

Earth attracts the Moon, BUT ALSO an equal Earth anchored “attraction” force is pulling the Earth toward the Moon.

The Moon attract the Earth, BUT ALSO this Moon seated force is equally pulling the Moon toward the Earth.

There are FOUR FORCES INVOLVED HERE.

"All attraction models" produce twice the force that is required to balance the centrifugal forces of orbit!

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #171 on: July 21, 2017, 12:55:26 AM »
An ideal rope, whether you like it or not must have the same tension throughout it's whole length,
So there can be "ONLY ONE FORCE"

The readers can see that you have nothing going for you here, that is takes less than 15 seconds to debunk your messages.
Really, please explain how an ideal rope can have different forces at different points along its length.

Quote from: sandokhan
Note the situation you are trying to model, the gravitational attraction between the 2 objects.
Incorrect. You are incorrectly trying to model it not I!

Quote from: sandokhan
This force is given by the equation:
F=GMm/r^2.
This will be the same for each body, they must be EXACTLY the same.[/i]
Of course the forces are exactly the same, because they are the same force, simply an action/reaction pair.

By the way what on earth has this got to do with "US Navy Ship Rail Gun proves Flat Earth"?

Surely you don't dispute that an object under the influence of gravity accelerats at close to 9.8 m/s2?

sandokhan

• Flat Earth Sultan
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #172 on: July 21, 2017, 01:29:54 AM »
Of course the forces are exactly the same, because they are the same force, simply an action/reaction pair.

But they cannot be the same.

If a single counterexample could be found which defies the equation F=GMm/r 2, then that would mean that the forces exerted by the Earth and the Moon on each other, in the Newtonian mechanics context, must be different from one another.

DEPALMA SPINNING BALL EXPERIMENT:

https://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=30499.msg753387#msg753387

The law of universal gravitation totally defied: FOR THE SAME MASS OF THE STEEL BALLS, AND THE SAME SUPPOSED LAW OF ATTRACTIVE GRAVITY, THE ROTATING BALL WEIGHED LESS AND TRAVELED HIGHER THAN THE NON-ROTATING BALL.

BIEFELD-BROWN EFFECT:

https://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=30499.msg1852363#msg1852363

NIPHER EXPERIMENT:

https://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=30499.msg1852840#msg1852840

LAMOREAUX EXPERIMENT:

https://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=30499.msg1616174#msg1616174

ALLAIS EFFECT:

https://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=30499.msg760382#msg760382

TOTAL DEMOLITION OF STR/GTR:

https://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=30499.msg769750#msg769750

Hence, we have a most direct proof of the double forces of attractive gravitation paradox, and that the rope will be transmitting two different forces.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #173 on: July 21, 2017, 01:56:15 AM »

But they cannot be the same.

I said I was discussing forces in ropes not gravitation.

How come the Heliocentric Globe works and your model doesn't?

Bye bye.  Go bother someone that gives a stuff what you think.

sandokhan

• Flat Earth Sultan
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #174 on: July 21, 2017, 03:16:59 AM »
How come the Heliocentric Globe works

But it doesn't work at all.

The RE orbital equations of motion lead directly to mathematically spurious results:

https://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=30499.msg1774581#msg1774581

NOTHING works on a heliocentrical globe:

https://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=30499.msg789442#msg789442 (the gases in the atmosphere REFUSE to obey Newtonian mechanics)

https://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=30499.msg1776670#msg1776670 (how Nova Astronomia was completely faked/forged, part I)

https://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=30499.msg1776680#msg1776680 (part II)

https://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=30499.msg1776082#msg1776082 (acceleration of the rate of precession paradox, part I)

https://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=30499.msg1776108#msg1776108 (part II)

https://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=30499.msg1775758#msg1775758 (Perseid meteor shower paradox, followed by parts II and III)

Huygens dismissed the attraction concept:

”Concerning the cause of the flux given by M. Newton, I am by no means satisfied [by it], nor by all the other theories that he builds upon his principle of attraction, which to me seems absurd, as I have already mentioned in the addition to the Discourse on Gravity. And I have often wondered how he could have given himself all the trouble of making such a number of investigations and difficult calculations that have no other foundation than this very principle."

« Reply #175 on: July 21, 2017, 03:28:13 AM »

The RE orbital equations of motion lead directly to mathematically spurious results:

https://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=30499.msg1774581#msg1774581

https://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=30499.msg789442#msg789442 (the gases in the atmosphere REFUSE to obey Newtonian mechanics)

https://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=30499.msg1776670#msg1776670 (how Nova Astronomia was completely faked/forged, part I)

https://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=30499.msg1776680#msg1776680 (part II)

https://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=30499.msg1776082#msg1776082 (acceleration of the rate of precession paradox, part I)

https://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=30499.msg1776108#msg1776108 (part II)

https://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=30499.msg1775758#msg1775758 (Perseid meteor shower paradox, followed by parts II and III)

”Concerning the cause of the flux given by M. Newton, I am by no means satisfied [by it], nor by all the other theories that he builds upon his principle of attraction, which to me seems absurd, as I have already mentioned in the addition to the Discourse on Gravity. And I have often wondered how he could have given himself all the trouble of making such a number of investigations and difficult calculations that have no other foundation than this very principle."

Nothing works on a heliocentric globe! Is that correct says who? The man who claims perpetual motion is a reality! Or the man who claims all history is FAKERY! How can any thing you say be taken seriously given your track record of insane beliefs!

How about ......everything!

You whack on spouting your total nonesense that only exists in your little world, inhabited only by you, while at the same blocking out and denying the whole of reality.

You can post as many links and cut as paste as much as you like but it will never change for one moment the reality of the world as it is. I think evidence of the 2271, and counting, satelites currently in orbit refute your lame claims.

« Reply #176 on: July 21, 2017, 05:11:08 AM »

Nothing works on a heliocentric globe! Is that correct says who? The man who claims perpetual motion is a reality! Or the man who claims all history is FAKERY! How can any thing you say be taken seriously given your track record of insane beliefs!

How about ......everything!

You whack on spouting your total nonesense that only exists in your little world, inhabited only by you, while at the same blocking out and denying the whole of reality.

You can post as many links and cut as paste as much as you like but it will never change for one moment the reality of the world as it is. I think evidence of the 2271, and counting, satelites currently in orbit refute your lame claims.

You Heliocentrics are so gullable and stupid  ;D

Why do you think History is called His-story ?

;D

Do you think it's called His-story because it's true .

;D  ;D ;D

I have never witnessed such blind belief in the fairytales you have been told.

Your Strange Heliocentric Religion is False.

;D ;D ;D

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #177 on: July 21, 2017, 05:42:58 AM »

I have never witnessed such blind belief in the fairytales you have been told.

That's strange then! Our "fairy tales" work, your fairytales don't - end of story!

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #178 on: July 21, 2017, 05:44:27 AM »

You do understand that Newtonian mechanics are not the be all, end all of RET, don't you?  It's well known that Newtonian mechanics has its limits.  That's why there's Relativity, Quantum mechanics and so on, to pick up where Newtonian mechanics fails.
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

Dog

• Literally a dog
« Reply #179 on: July 21, 2017, 11:30:18 AM »
Wow, ropes. I guess the Earth is flat after all, because of ropes.