US Navy Ship Rail Gun proves Flat Earth

• 180 Replies
Re: US Navy Ship Rail Gun proves Flat Earth
« Reply #60 on: July 07, 2017, 05:40:28 PM »
How would a sniper take the curvature and rotation into account?

You don't know? You must not be familiar with long-range ballistics.

It bollocks you mongole where their long range snipers in world WW2 ?

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #61 on: July 07, 2017, 05:41:36 PM »
I should take the word of a strange Heliocentric rather than a trained Sniper.
You will probably find that the Heliocentric and the trained Sniper are one and the same person.

So read what someone quite independent of this flat earth/Globe debate says:

I think this crowd, The Load out Room, the Arms Guide, might know a lot more than you on this topic.

Quote from: Alessio Baldi
Long Range Shooting: External Ballistics – The Coriolis Effect
Following the long range shooting series? Here’s the next installment of external ballistics theory: the Coriolis Effect. On Bullet Trajectory Part 1 and part 2, I talked about Coriolis Effect as a variable which affect the bullet flight both on the horizontal and the vertical plane of the trajectory. But what exactly is Coriolis Effect?

When talking about ballistics, the Coriolis Effect refers to the deflection on the trajectory of the bullet generated by the spinning motion of the Earth. Its effect is negligible at medium distances, but becomes important around 1000yds and beyond, especially because it can add to other minimal errors and keep you off target.

Despite being associated with Coriolis, the phenomenon that actually affects the vertical component of the trajectory is called Eötvös Effect. The rotation of the Earth generates a centrifugal force, the same that pushes you to the side when you make a sharp turn with your car. This force acts perpendicular to the Earth rotatory axis, adding or subtracting to the gravity force. When an object flies eastward, in the same direction of Earth’s rotation, centrifugal force acts opposite of gravity, pushing it away from the Earth’s surface. If the object flies westward, in the opposite direction of the Earth rotation, centrifugal force pushes the object toward the ground concurrently to gravity force. Thus, bullets fired to the east always fly a little higher, and, conversely, bullets fired to the west always travel somewhat low.

The amount of drop change is in function of:

Latitude – The linear velocity of a point on the Earth’s surface, and thus the amount of centrifugal force, is maximum at the equator and decreases going toward the poles, where it is null.

Shooting direction, or azimuth – The amount of drop change is highest when shooting east or west, and as the trajectory angles north or south,  the amount of drop change decreases, becoming null, as the angle points toward either pole.

Muzzle velocity – The amount of centrifugal force is determined by the speed of the flying object.

Before, I mentioned that the vertical element associated with the Coriolis effect is actually called the Eötvös effect. To give you an idea how the Eötvös effect alters a trajectory, here’s an example. Let’s say you’re firing a .308 175gr bullet, with a muzzle velocity of 2700fps, from a latitude of 45°. The drop at 1000yds will be 392 inches, shooting either to the north or south (without error). Shooting with an azimuth of 90°, or eastward, the drop will be 388in. Shooting with an azimuth of 270°, or westward, the drop will be 396in. In either case, there is a total change in drop of 4in. An easy assumption is to predict that, when shooting with an intermediate azimuth, that the drop change will be linear. This is incorrect. Instead of a 2in change for an azimuth of 45°, the error is a function of the sine of the azimuth angle. For those of you who don’t have a fondness for trigonometry, this essentially means that you have half the error at 30° rather than at 45°. Changes in latitude have a minimal effect, since at the equator, where the effect is greatest, the error would be 5in, only one inch more than the error we calculated at 45° latitude.

What is most affected by Coriolis Effect is the horizontal component of the bullet trajectory. Because of the Coriolis effect, every moving object not connected to the ground is always deflected to right in the Northern Hemisphere, and always toward left in the Southern Hemisphere. The deflection is not east or west, but specifically to the right or left with reference to the shooting direction. It doesn’t matter in which direction you shoot; it is a function of latitude and average bullet speed. Its effect is maximum at the poles, and decreases as one moves toward the Equator, where it is minimal. The explanation of this phenomenon is more difficult than the explanation of Eötvös Effect, so I won’t go into it into detail.

Here’s an expample of error due to Coriolis effect: firing the same .308 175gr bullet at 2700fps muzzle velocity, from a latitude of 45° in the Northern Hemisphere, the deflection at 1000yds will be of 3in to right. At the North Pole, where the effect is maximum, the deflection will be a little more than four inches. The deflection will be the same in the Southern Hemisphere, but it will be to the left, instead.

As you can see, these errors are subtle, even when shooting long distance.However, especially when combined with other potential error factors in your long distance shooting equation, it could make the difference between hitting and missing your target. If you have portable ballistic software, you can use it to calculate Coriolis for you at every distance. But, if you’re doing the math on your own, I wouldn’t start to take Coriolis into consideration unless shooting at 1,000 yards, or more.

The Coriolis effect is more complicated than movies like Shooter make it seem, isn’t it?

See: Load out Room, Long Range Shooting: External Ballistics – The Coriolis Effect

At 1000 yds the effect is small, but it's quite a different matter in a case like
"Canadian sniper breaks record for long distance kill . . . . .
The 3450-metre shot, which took about 10 seconds to reach its target, was independently verified by a video camera and other data, the source said."
That 3450-metre shot is 3774 yards!

Come back to reality one day. Your stationary flat earth does not agree with real life.

« Reply #62 on: July 07, 2017, 05:45:42 PM »

You don't know? You must not be familiar with long-range ballistics.

It bollocks you mongole

Now, now. No need to reduce yourself to using insults.

where their long range snipers in world WW2 ?

Yes.

Are you going to answer the question I asked or not?
"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts." - Daniel Patrick Moynihan

« Reply #63 on: July 07, 2017, 05:46:04 PM »
At that distance the gunner on deck cannot possibly see the target because it is over the horizon - i.e., beyond the curvature of the round earth - but the gun has enough power to launch a projectile that distance and the gun's computer calculates the correct angle and force according to the location of the target which is determined from such tools as satellites, drones, other ships, etc.

If anything, this gun is further proof of the curvature of the earth's surface.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #64 on: July 07, 2017, 05:50:48 PM »
It bollocks you mongole where their long range snipers in world WW2 ?
You never have a logical reason for rejecting these things, you just automatically reject anything new.

The typical response of someone who is ignorant (no shame in that), but too pig-headed to learn anything new (and that attitude is plain stupid).

All you can ever do is ridicule what you cannot understand and that is the response of a totally indoctrinated person.

Your Masters, the High Priests have you well trained to never learn anything your Temple.

« Reply #65 on: July 07, 2017, 05:53:14 PM »
You will probably find that the Heliocentric and the trained Sniper are one and the same person.

I think this crowd, The Load out Room, the Arms Guide, might know a lot more than you on this topic.

Following the long range shooting series? Here’s the next installment of external ballistics theory: the Coriolis Effect. On Bullet Trajectory Part 1 and part 2, I talked about Coriolis Effect as a variable which affect the bullet flight both on the horizontal and the vertical plane of the trajectory. But what exactly is Coriolis Effect?

When talking about ballistics, the Coriolis Effect refers to the deflection on the trajectory of the bullet generated by the spinning motion of the Earth. Its effect is negligible at medium distances, but becomes important around 1000yds and beyond, especially because it can add to other minimal errors and keep you off target.

Despite being associated with Coriolis, the phenomenon that actually affects the vertical component of the trajectory is called Eötvös Effect. The rotation of the Earth generates a centrifugal force, the same that pushes you to the side when you make a sharp turn with your car. This force acts perpendicular to the Earth rotatory axis, adding or subtracting to the gravity force. When an object flies eastward, in the same direction of Earth’s rotation, centrifugal force acts opposite of gravity, pushing it away from the Earth’s surface. If the object flies westward, in the opposite direction of the Earth rotation, centrifugal force pushes the object toward the ground concurrently to gravity force. Thus, bullets fired to the east always fly a little higher, and, conversely, bullets fired to the west always travel somewhat low.

Latitude – The linear velocity of a point on the Earth’s surface, and thus the amount of centrifugal force, is maximum at the equator and decreases going toward the poles, where it is null.

Shooting direction, or azimuth – The amount of drop change is highest when shooting east or west, and as the trajectory angles north or south,  the amount of drop change decreases, becoming null, as the angle points toward either pole.

Muzzle velocity – The amount of centrifugal force is determined by the speed of the flying object.

Before, I mentioned that the vertical element associated with the Coriolis effect is actually called the Eötvös effect. To give you an idea how the Eötvös effect alters a trajectory, here’s an example. Let’s say you’re firing a .308 175gr bullet, with a muzzle velocity of 2700fps, from a latitude of 45°. The drop at 1000yds will be 392 inches, shooting either to the north or south (without error). Shooting with an azimuth of 90°, or eastward, the drop will be 388in. Shooting with an azimuth of 270°, or westward, the drop will be 396in. In either case, there is a total change in drop of 4in. An easy assumption is to predict that, when shooting with an intermediate azimuth, that the drop change will be linear. This is incorrect. Instead of a 2in change for an azimuth of 45°, the error is a function of the sine of the azimuth angle. For those of you who don’t have a fondness for trigonometry, this essentially means that you have half the error at 30° rather than at 45°. Changes in latitude have a minimal effect, since at the equator, where the effect is greatest, the error would be 5in, only one inch more than the error we calculated at 45° latitude.

What is most affected by Coriolis Effect is the horizontal component of the bullet trajectory. Because of the Coriolis effect, every moving object not connected to the ground is always deflected to right in the Northern Hemisphere, and always toward left in the Southern Hemisphere. The deflection is not east or west, but specifically to the right or left with reference to the shooting direction. It doesn’t matter in which direction you shoot; it is a function of latitude and average bullet speed. Its effect is maximum at the poles, and decreases as one moves toward the Equator, where it is minimal. The explanation of this phenomenon is more difficult than the explanation of Eötvös Effect, so I won’t go into it into detail.

Here’s an expample of error due to Coriolis effect: firing the same .308 175gr bullet at 2700fps muzzle velocity, from a latitude of 45° in the Northern Hemisphere, the deflection at 1000yds will be of 3in to right. At the North Pole, where the effect is maximum, the deflection will be a little more than four inches. The deflection will be the same in the Southern Hemisphere, but it will be to the left, instead.

As you can see, these errors are subtle, even when shooting long distance.However, especially when combined with other potential error factors in your long distance shooting equation, it could make the difference between hitting and missing your target. If you have portable ballistic software, you can use it to calculate Coriolis for you at every distance. But, if you’re doing the math on your own, I wouldn’t start to take Coriolis into consideration unless shooting at 1,000 yards, or more.

The Coriolis effect is more complicated than movies like Shooter make it seem, isn’t it?

See: Load out Room, Long Range Shooting: External Ballistics – The Coriolis Effect

At 1000 yds the effect is small, but it's quite a different matter in a case like
The 3450-metre shot, which took about 10 seconds to reach its target, was independently verified by a video camera and other data, the source said."

Come back to reality one day. Your stationary flat earth does not agree with real life.

Why would I believe you when Sandokhan has proved you to be a liar.

You probobly pulled that quote from your bored out posterior.

Or its something that one of the members of your strange Heliocentric Religion has concocted, either way I have seen you say anything to defend your religion.

I have seen you use misdirection to defend your religion.

Your word is worthless.

I have just gave you somemore explaining to do on a new thread.

And by the way your.....

Strange Heliocentric Religion is False

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #66 on: July 07, 2017, 05:55:41 PM »
At that distance the gunner on deck cannot possibly see the target because it is over the horizon - i.e., beyond the curvature of the round earth - but the gun has enough power to launch a projectile that distance and the gun's computer calculates the correct angle and force according to the location of the target which is determined from such tools as satellites, drones, other ships, etc.

Fun fact: some WWII battleships carried their own spotter aircraft for over the horizon shelling.
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

« Reply #67 on: July 07, 2017, 06:00:44 PM »

Fun fact: some WWII battleships carried their own spotter aircraft for over the horizon shelling.

You will be telling me they where laser guided next.

;D

« Reply #68 on: July 07, 2017, 06:11:34 PM »
The US Navy have developed an electro magnetically powered rail gun that can target and hit another ship 111 miles away.

This means that on your Heliocentric Model it would have to bend round over 8000 ft of curvature  :o

Which is impossible.

http://www.popularmechanics.com/military/navy-ships/a23440/zumwalt-destroyer-railgun/

Your Strange Heliocentric Religion is False.

Lol you're so smart  ::)

You should tell the people that target objects dozens of miles away that the silly adjustments they do for their job like accounting for the coriolis effect, gravity, curvature, etc. are all a hoax. You can drive the point home by showing them a youtube video  ;)

Ok if you say so .

Give it up nobody believes your nonsense.

Hope you like the video .

;D
Modern day snipers do take both curvature and rotation into account.

Keep it up  ;D

I think I might post this on the MOD forum see what they think.

;D ;D ;D
Look it up.

You REtards are so gullable it's unbelievable.

;D
Go somewhere where you have 2000 yards you can fire in.  East west.  Put up targets at both ends and stand in the middle.  Aiming at the same spot on the targets, your shots will be about six inches different on the targets.  This is due to rotation.

« Reply #69 on: July 07, 2017, 06:13:46 PM »

Because sandokhan hasn't done anything of the sort, maybe?

<gratuitous comments>

That's nice; this one was getting tedious. We explain, you ignore. It's probably more of the same in the new thread, but one can hope.

An apology: I should have complimented you on the insult "mongole" earlier. That's a new one to me and I had to look it up. It's still an insult, but it's colorful and I do appreciate imaginative insults (really!) Apologies for the omission.

And by the way your.....

Still trying to convince yourself. Good luck!!
"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts." - Daniel Patrick Moynihan

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #70 on: July 07, 2017, 06:14:00 PM »

You will be telling me they where laser guided next.

;D
Nope.  Just Mk1 eyeballs.
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

« Reply #71 on: July 07, 2017, 06:15:57 PM »

You probobly pulled that quote from your bored out posterior.

Or its something that one of the members of your strange Heliocentric Religion has concocted, either way I have seen you say anything to defend your religion.

I have seen you use misdirection to defend your religion.

Your word is worthless.

And by the way your.....

No, he pulled the quote from the link he included, but let's not let facts get in the way of hysterical conspiracy theory now. People in the real world will continue to use the laws of physics in their daily lives whether you believe them or not. Science simply doesn't care.
If I'm a complete Idiot for not believing in your Heliocentric fairytale then so be it.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #72 on: July 07, 2017, 07:14:33 PM »

You will be telling me they where laser guided next.  ;D
I simply cannot work out what is wrong with you!
And who except you even suggested that?

You are presented with an obvious historical fact and photograph and you still ridicule it.

But, if you want long-range artillery, and the Coriolis Effect, try the "Paris Gun" used by Germany in WW I. Have a look at:
Quote from: G. Trifkovic

In June 2002 issue of Military Heritage there is an article on Paris gun and a good part of it is about calculations that needed to be done in order to ensure accuracy. So,the Germans digged out the works of one Gustave Gaspard Coriolis (1792-1843),who in 1835 published his Sur les Equations du Mouvement Relatif des Systemes de Corps ("On the equations of Relative Motion of System of Bodies"),in which he stated that ,due to spherical nature of the Earth and it's rotation, a moving object on a north-south vector would be affected by the relative rotational speeds of launch and impact points. Earlier German use of long-range guns (firing from Lugenboom on Dunkirk), didn't have to take into account Coriolis Effect, because the firing site and target were on an east-west axis. Obscure mathematician von Eberhardt, at the time working for Krupp, understood the problems of firing on the north-south axis, so he based his research on Coriolis' works and made calculations accordingly.
Being advised on the site of the gun (Crepy-an-Laonnois), he estimated rotational speed of Paris at 567 mph on the 49th parallel and that of Laon at 555.55mph on the 48th parallel.So, an adjustment of 11.58 mph had to be provided for the laying of the gun. Also, he calculated the estimated flight time at 176 seconds and this called for easterly correction of 0.5659 miles to compensate for differing rotational speeds of gun and target.
I am not too keen on math  ::) but this article really captured me, showing how much hard work (apart from technical aspects) was needed just to fire this gun. And all this was done without computer...  :o

Cheers,

GAius

:'( :'( Poor poor Resistance.is.Futile these crazy Heliocentrists are cropping up everywhere, how will you ever cope?  :'( :'(
You might find that most of the Globe is infested with these  :P terrible creatures  :P!

sandokhan

• Flat Earth Sultan
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #73 on: July 07, 2017, 09:23:10 PM »
The RE cannot use the Coriolis effect to prove anything.

https://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=30499.msg953747#msg953747 (geocentric Coriolis effect)

The same thing can be said about the Eotvos effect: it can take place either on a spherical earth or on a flat earth (ether drift).

Do you have evidence for this?

So who cares what you think unless you can provide some meaningful evidence?

LAMOREAUX EFFECT:

https://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=30499.msg1616174#msg1616174

In the classic Lamoreaux experiment, performed in full vacuum, the two plates ARE PUSHED TOGETHER BY AN OUTSIDE FORCE.

No attraction at all.

(starts at 7:50 - Dr. Lamoreaux explains the pushing gravity experiment)

Dr. Steve Lamoreaux, Yale University

Inside this vacuum chamber are two small metal plates sitting less than the width of a human hair apart from one another.
To get them that close and not touch, the metal has to be perfectly flat, down almost to the atomic level.
The zero-point fluctuations of free space won't fit between those plates, as well, so when you bring these two plates together, there are fewer fluctuations between the plates than there are outside the plates.

The force builds up, and it actually gets stronger and stronger as the plates get closer together, and that force we refer to as arising from negative energy.
The zero-point energy fluctuations outside the plates are stronger than those between, so pressure from the outside pushes them together.

Or think of it another way.
The negative energy between the plates expands space around it.
Steve's years of meticulous labor have made him the first person on Earth to have measured a force produced by negative energy.

Negative energy = effect of telluric waves/strings upon matter (see http://arxiv.org/ftp/physics/papers/9803/9803039.pdf )
« Last Edit: July 07, 2017, 09:24:41 PM by sandokhan »

« Reply #74 on: July 07, 2017, 09:37:05 PM »

LAMOREAUX EFFECT:

https://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=30499.msg1616174#msg1616174

In the classic Lamoreaux experiment, performed in full vacuum, the two plates ARE PUSHED TOGETHER BY AN OUTSIDE FORCE.

No attraction at all.

I may regret asking you a simple question (as I don't expect a sensible or even comprehensible reply), but what on earth does the Casimir force (measured by Lamoreaux over it's widest range of 100nm to 2 microns between two perfect conductors in a vacuum) have to do with a rope suspended between 2 boats over a distance of 500m in the open atmosphere? Here's a sensible rundown of the conditions of his experiment and an explanation of the nature of the force.

http://physicsworld.com/cws/article/news/2012/jul/18/physicists-solve-casimir-conundrum
« Last Edit: July 07, 2017, 09:39:34 PM by Zammo »
If I'm a complete Idiot for not believing in your Heliocentric fairytale then so be it.

« Reply #75 on: July 07, 2017, 10:04:39 PM »

LAMOREAUX EFFECT:

If you used the quote function built into the forum software, it might be possible for readers to easily determine what 'this' refers to and what question you are responding to.

Why do you not want readers to be able to easily understand your comments?

I'll look at your reply and put it into context tomorrow. If you don't like that, don't get huffy about it, please provide meaningful context for your answers yourself. That'll save everyone trouble.

sandokhan

• Flat Earth Sultan
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #76 on: July 07, 2017, 10:26:45 PM »
The RE claim is that the projectile will be affected by attractive gravity.

It happens simply due to, guess what? GRAVITY.

Without attractive gravity, it would be impossible for the RE to explain the physics of the rail gun.

The Lamoreaux effect proves that the two plates are PUSHED against each other by an outside force: no attraction force involved.

On the real causes of the Casimir effect:

"Each of the plates in the Casimir effect displace the aether. The displaced aether which exists between the plates is pushing back toward each of the plates which causes the force associated with the aether displaced by each of the plates which exists between the plates to offset. This aether is more at rest than the aether which is displaced by the plates which encompasses the plates. The reduced force associated with the aether which exists between the plates along with the displaced aether which encompasses the plates which is pushing back and exerting inward pressure toward the plates causes the plates to be forced together.

In zero-point energy theory, it is now believed that the Casimir force works in exactly the same way. This force is created when the distance between the plates becomes so narrow that no "virtual particles" or aetheric energies are able to fit between them.

So, there is no "sucking" going on at all; in fact it is a complete absence of energy that exists between the plates, aetheric or otherwise. And so, a form of "aether vacuum" is formed between the two plates, where no aether can flow inside the crack. Then, the surrounding "virtual particle flux" or aether pressure pushes the plates together from the outside!

In Dr. Puthoff‘s model, this pressure is believed to be caused by the “virtual particles ” themselves, as they will continually emerge from the zero-point energy long enough to exert a constant force upon the plates, thus pushing them together. Either way, it all comes back to a fundamentally aetheric design, and no other model seems to adequately explain why this incredibly powerful Casimir effect would occur.

Bearing this in mind, we are continuing to see how the background aetheric energy plays a role in the world that we can observe. The Casimir effect reveals to us exactly how much pressure the aether is truly exerting on us. And yet, since Dr. Puthoff and most other theorists believe that it always "cancels out" to zero, we can never detect any major changes in the world around us."

Dr. Yuri Galaev ether drift experiments:

https://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=30499.msg1722791#msg1722791

The RE cannot even explain at all how attractive gravity works:

We don't know yet (presuming gravitons are even the correct model). There's a lot of current research in physics on the nature of gravity.

How do four billion trillion liters of water stay glued next to the outer surface of a sphere?

A gravitational field must consist of quanta: particles which provide the attraction mechanism.

These particles are called gravitons.

Go ahead and ask any professor of physics, all over the world, how does attractive gravity function: how do two bodies attract each other?

You will find out that they haven't got a clue.

This means your description is a just an armchair pipe dream: you are expecting everyone to believe your story based ON PURE MAGIC.

Again, HOW DOES ATTRACTIVE GRAVITY WORK?

How do two gravitons attract each other?

You do want gravity to be attractive, right?

Go ahead and describe the process by which two bodies attract each other.

If you cannot, your whimsical bedtime stories amount to nothing at all.

Were they just a one time emission some five billion years ago? That would be a defiance of the law of conservation of energy.

Are they emitted continuously? How would the subquarks (proved to be the building blocks of protons and neutrons) of the iron/nickel core emit gravitons all the time?

How do two gravitons attract each other?

By a vortex mechanism?

Either two emissive vortices, or two receptive vortices will not attract each other.

Then a model is required which must provide TWO KINDS OF GRAVITONS: one with a receptive vortex, and one with an emissive vortex, so that the attraction model would work.

How would an unconscious object know HOW MANY such gravitons, of either kind, to emit so that the supposed law of universal attraction would be fulfilled?

« Last Edit: July 07, 2017, 10:32:04 PM by sandokhan »

« Reply #77 on: July 07, 2017, 10:47:10 PM »
As I said. I wasn't expecting a sensible or even comprehensible reply. Rather a waste of time trying to decipher your nonsense Sandokhan.

The Casimir force is so insignificant it wasn't even measurable until Lamoreaux's very controlled experiment. It ain't going to have an impact on ropes between boats or Mach 6 missiles I'm afraid. That's where gravity works. Real, measurable gravity.

From my linked article.

" As it is so tiny, the Casimir force proved extremely difficult to measure and it was not until 1997 that Steve Lamoreaux, then at the University of Washington in the US, provided the first firm experimental confirmation of Casimir's theory. Although Lamoreaux and others have since made better measurements, an important mystery remained regarding how the Casimir force should be calculated for realistic objects."

A force so weak it can't be applied to "realistic objects". Try again Sandokhan.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2017, 11:09:03 PM by Zammo »

?

Twerp

• Gutter Sniper
  • Flat Earth Almost Believer
« Reply #78 on: July 07, 2017, 10:51:38 PM »
You clearly have no idea who you're dealing with:

“Heaven is being governed by Devil nowadays..” - Wise

« Reply #79 on: July 07, 2017, 10:53:48 PM »
You clearly have no idea who you're dealing with:

;D ;D ;D That is gold.

sandokhan

• Flat Earth Sultan
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #80 on: July 07, 2017, 11:23:23 PM »
The Casimir force is so insignificant it wasn't even measurable until Lamoreaux's very controlled experiment. It ain't going to have an impact on ropes between boats or Mach 6 missiles I'm afraid. That's where gravity works. Real, measurable gravity.

Right.

Here is the Allais effect:

https://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=30499.msg760382#msg760382

Dr. Maurice Allais:

In both cases, with the experiments with the anisotropic
support and with those with the isotropic support, it is found
that the amplitudes of the periodic effects are considerably
greater than those calculated according to the law of gravitation,
whether or not completed by the theory of relativity.
In the case of the anisotropic support, the amplitude of
the luni-solar component of 24h 50m is about twenty million
times greater than the amplitude calculated by the theory of
universal gravitation.

In the case of the paraconical pendulum with isotropic
support, this relation is about a hundred million.

Dr. Erwin Saxl experiment (1970)

http://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=30499.msg1629054#msg1629054

Published in the Physical Review Journal

Saxl and Allen went on to note that to explain these remarkable eclipse observations, according to "conventional Newtonian/Einsteinian gravitational theory," an increase in the weight of the pendumum bob itself on the order of ~5% would be required ... amounting to (for the ~51.5-lb pendulum bob in the experiment) an increase of ~2.64 lbs!

This would be on the order of one hundred thousand (100,000) times greater than any possible "gravitational tidal effects" Saxl and Allen calculated (using Newtonian Gravitational Theory/ Relativity Theory).

A TOTAL DEFIANCE OF NEWTONIAN MECHANICS.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2017, 11:25:33 PM by sandokhan »

« Reply #81 on: July 07, 2017, 11:56:46 PM »
"The Casimir force is so insignificant it wasn't even measurable until Lamoreaux's very controlled experiment. It ain't going to have an impact on ropes between boats or Mach 6 missiles I'm afraid. That's where gravity works. Real, measurable gravity."

Right.

Excellent. Finally we have some agreement.

« Reply #82 on: July 08, 2017, 05:26:42 AM »
As I said. I wasn't expecting a sensible or even comprehensible reply. Rather a waste of time trying to decipher your nonsense Sandokhan.

From my linked article.

" As it is so tiny, the Casimir force proved extremely difficult to measure and it was not until 1997 that Steve Lamoreaux, then at the University of Washington in the US, provided the first firm experimental confirmation of Casimir's theory. Although Lamoreaux and others have since made better measurements, an important mystery remained regarding how the Casimir force should be calculated for realistic objects."

A force so weak it can't be applied to "realistic objects". Try again Sandokhan.

"The Casimir force is so insignificant it wasn't even measurable until Lamoreaux's very controlled experiment. It ain't going to have an impact on ropes between boats or Mach 6 missiles I'm afraid. That's where gravity works. Real, measurable gravity."

Right.

Excellent. Finally we have some agreement.

Stop talking nonsense as I have said many times you Strange Heliocentric's can't even verify or explain the fundermental priciples  of your religion this is because GRAVITY doesn't exist.

Whether you like it or not Sandokhan is able to articulate this because he has a superior knowledge of real science; more than any of you stupid gullable Heliocentric's all you can do is post your stupid insulting videos because you know if you take him on you will be proven a liar just like Rab.

And your religion will be exposed as the hypothesis /theory and fabrication that it truly is.

The more you employ the use of misdirection the more people can see what you Heliocentrics really are.

People that are telling the truth or think they are telling the truth do not need to employ the use of misdirection. "FACT"

Keep it up ;)

This Rail Gun proves the flat earth.

« Last Edit: July 08, 2017, 06:36:17 AM by Resistance.is.Futile »

Crutchwater

• Stop Indoctrinating me!
« Reply #83 on: July 08, 2017, 08:01:24 AM »
This Rail Gun proves the flat earth.

Well, that'll just be your special little secret!
I will always be Here To Laugh At You.

« Reply #84 on: July 08, 2017, 08:03:42 AM »

LAMOREAUX EFFECT:

If you used the quote function built into the forum software, it might be possible for readers to easily determine what 'this' refers to and what question you are responding to.

Why do you not want readers to be able to easily understand your comments?

Here's the context for the italicized text in sandokhan's post. It comes from two different authors. No wonder it seemed unfamiliar.

No.

It requires pure magic.

Here we have a situation similar to one involving the two boats connected by a rope, over a distance of 500 meters.

That is, the rope will stay suspended in midair as if by MAGIC.

Same thing is happening here.

But there is no such thing as attractive gravity.

How would a graviton emitted by an iron core interact with a graviton released by the rail gun?

Do you have evidence for this? Or are you just saying things that make you feel good?

Here we have a situation similar to one involving the two boats connected by a rope, over a distance of 500 meters.

The curvature for such a distance will be a few centimeters.

Curvature of the rope, or curvature of the surface of the water?

If it's the water, it's less than one-half centimeter [using the classic 8 inches per mile2 formula]; if it's the rope, its curvature depends on a number of unspecified factors like the weight per unit length (assuming it's nearly uniform, which seems safe enough)(unless part of it is wet and part is not), the force applied, and elongation characteristics ("stretchiness") of the rope. If the rope gets wet (which seems highly probable), this is likely to change compared to specs for dry rope, further complicating things, especially if part is wet and part is dry, which seems even more likely.

At any rate, so what?

But this means that the rope will become a bending line, while at the same time it is being pulled off from both ends.

That is, the rope will stay suspended in midair as if by MAGIC.

You don't understand why a rope sags less the more force you pull it with, but it still sags some even when pulled as taut as you can make it without causing it to break?

Fascinating!

Same thing is happening here.

But there is no such thing as attractive gravity.

According to you. But, amazingly, it apparently still exists, anyway. So who cares what you think unless you can provide some meaningful evidence? Massive amounts of irrelevant copied or made-up material does not equal 'meaningful evidence'.

Of course, we get nothing but copied material about an irrelevant experiment. Nothing about boats, ropes, or rail gun projectiles and how gravity affects them.

The RE claim is that the projectile will be affected by attractive gravity.

Without attractive gravity, it would be impossible for the RE to explain the physics of the rail gun.

No shit! Without attractive gravity, the universe we know wouldn't exist.

The Lamoreaux effect proves that the two plates are PUSHED against each other by an outside force: no attraction force involved.

<... and on, and on ...>

Nothing about how this applies to 20 kg rail-gun projectiles or ropes sagging along a cantenary curve over water. Methinks sandokhan's trying to beat the usual retreat by diversion from yet another ill thought out post he regrets making.

So, let's start with a simple question you tried to evade ...

The curvature for such a distance will be a few centimeters.

Curvature of the rope, or curvature of the surface of the water?

Which is it?

?

frenat

« Reply #85 on: July 08, 2017, 10:25:15 AM »
You need to get out more and talk to people who do not belong to your Stange Heliocentric Religion everyone is talking about this.

In January 2016 The Daily Mail one of the UK's most popular newspapers did an Internet survey the question was is the Earth a Globe or Flat according to the survey 37% of people thought the Earth to be Flat that figure will be much higher now.

It's cute that you think an internet survey is in any way scientific.  Can you prove it wasn't spammed by one side or the other?  Can you prove it had a random sampling?

« Reply #86 on: July 08, 2017, 12:14:46 PM »
You need to get out more and talk to people who do not belong to your Stange Heliocentric Religion everyone is talking about this.

In January 2016 The Daily Mail one of the UK's most popular newspapers did an Internet survey the question was is the Earth a Globe or Flat according to the survey 37% of people thought the Earth to be Flat that figure will be much higher now.

It's cute that you think an internet survey is in any way scientific.  Can you prove it wasn't spammed by one side or the other?  Can you prove it had a random sampling?

Where did I say it was scientific.?

You continue to speak irrelevant nonsense.

I have nothing to prove as I don't care what you think.

?

frenat

« Reply #87 on: July 08, 2017, 12:22:28 PM »

If you had nothing to prove then you wouldn't have posted it as if it prove something.  It can only be representative of the population IF it were scientific.  So are you claiming it isn't scientific now?  Good, then that means you agree it proves nothing.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2017, 12:24:28 PM by frenat »

« Reply #88 on: July 08, 2017, 12:50:04 PM »

If you had nothing to prove then you wouldn't have posted it as if it prove something.  It can only be representative of the population IF it were scientific.  So are you claiming it isn't scientific now?  Good, then that means you agree it proves nothing.

I posted it  to show you Strange Heliocentric's that a lot of people don't believe in your Religion.

Just because you tell each other your religion is true doesn't mean it is.

If you got out more and spoke to people outside your religion you would  know this scepticism is not going away.

« Reply #89 on: July 08, 2017, 02:47:23 PM »

I posted it  to show you Strange Heliocentric's that a lot of people don't believe in your Religion.

Can you link to the survey results, or is it just more of your lies?
Quote from: mikeman7918
a single photon can pass through two sluts

Quote from: Chicken Fried Clucker
if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.