This websight has the Answer

• 9 Replies
This websight has the Answer
« on: July 04, 2017, 04:14:35 PM »

The videos that you're find here at this website will answer many questions.
If you don't agree with it, you still can watch it for its entertainment.
 Enjoy.
I can't do it justice in describing, what's there, so go see it for your self.
Thanks.

http://howfarawayisit.com/

Watch them and this order.
Watch how far is it
How small is it
How fast is it
Updates

The the universe has no obligation to makes sense to you.
The earth is a globe.

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
Re: This websight has the Answer
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2017, 10:09:21 PM »
No

« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2017, 11:07:32 PM »

Enjoy.
Thanks.

Did it provide the answers you may have about a globe earth?
was it worth your trip?

Watch how far is it
How small is it
How fast is it
Updates
The the universe has no obligation to makes sense to you.
The earth is a globe.

?

dutchy

« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2017, 12:14:22 AM »

Enjoy.
Thanks.

Watch how far is it
How small is it
How fast is it
Updates
Another person who thinks flatearthers fail to understand the basics of astronomy.

I see a cgi from the universe at the beginning of the link.
An artist rendering based on wavelenghts humans cannot see.
Like trying to bring high pitched sounds back into the audible spectrum.

It has nothing to do with reality.
Cosmic cgi has only one purpose, to create a reality that does not exist as promoted.
Flatearthers are far more critical thinkers than 99% of the believers of the cosmological fairytail.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2017, 12:16:48 AM by dutchy »

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2017, 01:28:31 AM »
Another person who thinks flatearthers fail to understand the basics of astronomy.
Show me one that understands these things on a flat earth.
  • Lunar phase's,  remembering that the same phase is seen any place on earth that can see the moon.
  • Lunar eclipses, with the same rder as above.
  • Solar eclipses, especially how a 50 km diameter moon can cause an umbra more than 100 km wide.
  • How the angular size of the sun can stay the same size from just after sunrise to just before sunset. It's quite impossible with the FE sun's distance from the observer varying so much.
  • Similarly for the moon.
  • How radar echos from the moon take take 2 1/2 seconds, when the moon is only 5000 km away.
  • How radar echos from Venus take take 5 minutes when, Venus is only about  5000 km away.
There's much much more, but that'll do for now.

Of course you will deny all these things and blame them on NASA, but your Nemesis could have had a hand in only the last two.
And your favourite "oldies", those pesky Greeks, could explain the others.

Quote from: dutchy
An artist rendering based on wavelenghts humans cannot see. Like trying to bring high pitched sounds back into the audible spectrum.
How else do you visualise sometime you cannot see or hear?
Of course it's a CGI,  :P

Quote from: dutchy
Cosmic cgi has only one purpose, to create a reality that does not exist as promoted.
Flatearthers are far more critical thinkers than 99% of the believers of the cosmological fairytail.
Have your little joke, but it's funny that these "Flatearther . . . critical thinkers" can't explain so many things, like:
How can commercial passenger aircraft fly non-stop Johannesburg to/from Sydney, Australia and Sydney to/from Santiago, Chile?
These four flights are each flown about 6 times a week. Set some of your critical thinkers on that one.

Of course if these "critical thinkers" are anything like you they will claim that Australia dies not exist and it's all NASA's fault.

I never took you for having the slightest trace of a sense of humour, but your whole post is a joke

« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2017, 02:21:48 AM »

Enjoy.
Thanks.

Watch how far is it
How small is it
How fast is it
Updates

Can't explain how sunset/sunrise works on FE, yet believes  flatearthers are critical thinkers.  😂😂😂
If I'm a complete Idiot for not believing in your Heliocentric fairytale then so be it.

neutrino

• FET is a religion. You can't fight faith.
« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2017, 05:09:28 AM »
I would generalize it:

Flat earthers fail to understand everything.
FET is religion. No evidence will convince a FE-er. It would be easier to convince Muslims they are wrong.

« Reply #7 on: July 16, 2017, 10:55:09 AM »

Enjoy.
Thanks.

Watch how far is it
How small is it
How fast is it
Updates

Well, yeah.  I mean, by definition flat earthers fail to understand basic astronomy. 

?

dutchy

« Reply #8 on: July 16, 2017, 12:35:31 PM »
I would generalize it:

The list of proof of a stationary earth ,absent curvature,absent coriolis effect as proposed not so long ago ,NASA and other spaceagencies lying their asses off, absurd cosmology solely based on hypothetical nonsense and snake oil jargon to maintain the status quo between those who receive money for nothing and those eagerly paying up to billions for some bad cartoons or underwater film/ Devon Island film in return.... is staggering !!!

Those deeply indoctrinated from early childhood defend their indoctrination as adults most of the time.
We see it with any form of severe indocrination that those children will not give up their brainwashed programming easily.

Strange ,...... brainwashed suïcide murderers have the idea something really golden awaits for them. While the church of scientism gives nothing in return. Not only wants your 'church' more money , they destroyed your human identity in the process.
Your church has turned you in a meaningless spag in a vast universe, without divine origans, without a purpose, without future, without meaning, other than to consume your insignificant time on earth.
Consume, consume,consume and let your evil leaders  'explore' the heavens on your behave.

But when you have ruined earth completely, we will go to some other cosmic destiny, but you ain't part of the club , because only really knowledgeable people like fat Neil and Synthesiser man from GB can join the escape trip.

Luckily for you we cannot leave this place and thus your cultleaders  cannot leave too.

Please don't defend your cruel masters and join the freedom of us who left the church of scientism for good !
« Last Edit: July 16, 2017, 12:45:25 PM by dutchy »

« Reply #9 on: July 16, 2017, 12:55:27 PM »
I would generalize it:

The list of proof of a stationary earth ,absent curvature,absent coriolis effect as proposed not so long ago ,NASA and other spaceagencies lying their asses off, absurd cosmology solely based on hypothetical nonsense and snake oil jargon to maintain the status quo between those who receive money for nothing and those eagerly paying up to billions for some bad cartoons or underwater film/ Devon Island film in return.... is staggering !!!

Those deeply indoctrinated from early childhood defend their indoctrination as adults most of the time.
We see it with any form of severe indocrination that those children will not give up their brainwashed programming easily.

Strange ,...... brainwashed suïcide murderers have the idea something really golden awaits for them. While the church of scientism gives nothing in return. Not only wants your 'church' more money , they destroyed your human identity in the process.
Your church has turned you in a meaningless spag in a vast universe, without divine origans, without a purpose, without future, without meaning, other than to consume your insignificant time on earth.
Consume, consume,consume and let your evil leaders  'explore' the heavens on your behave.

But when you have ruined earth completely, we will go to some other cosmic destiny, but you ain't part of the club , because only really knowledgeable people like fat Neil and Synthesiser man from GB can join the escape trip.

Luckily for you we cannot leave this place and thus your cultleaders  cannot leave too.

Please don't defend your cruel masters and join the freedom of us who left the church of scientism for good !
You spend way more time ranting like this and saying how much evidence there is than actually providing any.