Turkey to stop teaching evolution in high school

• 24 Replies
Turkey to stop teaching evolution in high school
« on: June 26, 2017, 02:55:26 AM »
Istanbul, Turkey (CNN)Turkish high school students will no longer be taught the theory of evolution.

The subject has been cut from the curriculum under changes made to eliminate "controversial" topics, the head of the national board of education, Alpaslan Durmus, announced in a video address.
"If our students don't have the background, the scientific knowledge, or information to comprehend the debate around controversial issues, we have left them out," Durmus said.
The new curriculum will go into effect for the 2017- 2018 school year.
It was crafted to emphasize national values and highlight contributions made by Turkish and Muslim scholars, Durmus said.
History classes will look beyond "Eurocentrism" and music classes will focus on "all colors of Turkish music," he said.

http://edition.cnn.com/2017/06/23/middleeast/turkey-to-stop-teaching-evolution/index.html

Congratilations to Turk brothers. I know he, one of us, we know him as Intikam, were had great struggles for To achieve this. At last, he and his friends seems like succeeded.

Assalamu aleyqum to Intikam and our Turk brothers. This is for Intikam, Erdoghan and other Turks who worked for this project.

napoleon

• The Earth is not round, nor flat. It is a Donut...
Re: Turkey to stop teaching evolution in high school
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2017, 03:33:16 AM »
Assalamu alaykum ya brothers,

my name is Aboo Kasim. I am from Romania. I stayed on the Bosnian war against Serbians.

I found here by suggest of one of our brothers. I hope we discuss how we get islam to more stronger here. That's the common goal of all of us, is not it?

Ma assalam.
from this post I understand you are very new to this site, some friends recommended you this, and you want to exchange your ideas with the FE community.
So, you made an account on june 23th.

At first, that sounded legit to me.

You posted this post in "the lounge" section instead of the "Philosophy, Religion & Society " section....so that seemed you are very new, didn't had much oppurtunity to look around yet.
So, you didn't know exactly where to put your post and therefore chose the louge section.

But now you seem to know Intikam  and his crazy ideas pretty well.
you know he is Turkish, but he was banned way before your account...so, this indicates that you know this forum for a while now.
I find it pretty unlikely that in this 3 days you've been reading a lot of Intikam-post to know that he is Turkish and to learn his ideas.

Therefore, I think you are just one of his alts.
Never argue with an idiot...
First they will drag you down to their own level,
and then they beat you by experience...

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2017, 04:52:21 AM »
Intikam has metastasized.

« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2017, 05:44:37 AM »
Intikam, he already the brother who suggested this forum to me. If I understand you true, you say he has banned out of this forum. Perhaps, I wait for him come back is a good idea. Relax brothers, relax. I don't stay the place where people don't want I stay there. I ask Intikam for this what is happening here.

?

Twerp

• Gutter Sniper
  • Flat Earth Almost Believer
« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2017, 05:47:15 AM »
Have you started an ignore list yet?
“Heaven is being governed by Devil nowadays..” - Wise

napoleon

« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2017, 05:57:55 AM »
Intikam, he already the brother who suggested this forum to me. If I understand you true, you say he has banned out of this forum. Perhaps, I wait for him come back is a good idea. Relax brothers, relax. I don't stay the place where people don't want I stay there. I ask Intikam for this what is happening here.
anyone who really want to know more about Flat Earth is welcome here. It is not up to us to decide who is welcome and who not.
Intikam has not much credibility here. He insults people and lies a lot. So by referring to him you won't earn much sympathy here.
and to be fair...you do have some similarities with him.
If he really is your friend or "brother", then I feel sorry for you...because I really would not want to have such a friend around me....so, I would look for better friends if I were you.

« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2017, 06:14:17 AM »
If so, you should to prove me Inticoms insults and four of you should witness of these insults. Then I will ask him about that insults made by him, in Periscope at tonight, inshaallah.

napoleon

« Reply #7 on: June 26, 2017, 06:25:23 AM »
If so, you should to prove me Inticoms insults and four of you should witness of these insults. Then I will ask him about that insults made by him, in Periscope at tonight, inshaallah.
No need to do that. search for his posts on this forum and read for yourself. he does that all the time. everyone is here son of whore according to him...so it is not just one post where he does the insulting.
So you don't need no witnesses for this.

« Reply #8 on: June 26, 2017, 07:25:27 AM »
No need to do that. search for his posts on this forum and read for yourself. he does that all the time. everyone is here son of whore according to him...so it is not just one post where he does the insulting.

No. I need witnesses. Because there is some rules between muslims.

----------

O you who believe! Avoid much suspicions, indeed some suspicions are sins. And spy not, neither backbite one another. Would one of you like to eat the flesh of his dead brother? You would hate it (so hate backbiting). And fear Allâh. Verily, Allâh is the One Who accepts repentance, Most Merciful. (Quran, 49:12)

Narrated Ibn ‘Umar : Allah’s Messenger said, “ A Muslim is a brother of another Muslim. So he should not oppress him nor should he hand him over to (his satan or to his self which is inclined to evil). Whoever fulfils the needs of his brother, Allah will fulfil his needs; whoever removes the troubles of his brother, Allah will remove one of his troubles on the Day of Resurrection; and whoever covers up the fault of a Muslim, Allah will cover up his fault on the Day of Resurrection.” (Al-Bukhari and Muslim)

---------

If you got it, actually explore for sins of another muslim is forbidden in our religion. So I can't do that. But if you give me evidences, I can ask to him about them. This is all I can do.

napoleon

« Reply #9 on: June 26, 2017, 09:44:38 AM »

No. I need witnesses. Because there is some rules between muslims.

----------

O you who believe! Avoid much suspicions, indeed some suspicions are sins. And spy not, neither backbite one another. Would one of you like to eat the flesh of his dead brother? You would hate it (so hate backbiting). And fear Allâh. Verily, Allâh is the One Who accepts repentance, Most Merciful. (Quran, 49:12)

Narrated Ibn ‘Umar : Allah’s Messenger said, “ A Muslim is a brother of another Muslim. So he should not oppress him nor should he hand him over to (his satan or to his self which is inclined to evil). Whoever fulfils the needs of his brother, Allah will fulfil his needs; whoever removes the troubles of his brother, Allah will remove one of his troubles on the Day of Resurrection; and whoever covers up the fault of a Muslim, Allah will cover up his fault on the Day of Resurrection.” (Al-Bukhari and Muslim)

---------

If you got it, actually explore for sins of another muslim is forbidden in our religion. So I can't do that. But if you give me evidences, I can ask to him about them. This is all I can do.
It looks like you are the most dangerous kind of Muslim my friend. You know where to find the sourah or hadith, but you don't know how to use it properly. God gave you rules to obey, but he also gave you a brain to use logic.

This verse you used is is about deliberately, actively looking for someones mistakes. like spying on someone where he is going and what he is doing, like secretly reading his diary, like putting your ear against his door to secretly listen to his conversation, like looking into his facebook by using his friends account because his facebook is not open for you directly.

I am not asking you to spy on him. I don't want you to secretly look to find his mistakes. neither am I asking you to uncover his mistakes.

I am asking you to act like a judge. I pointed out where you can find your evidence. it is not a secret, it is on the open. everyone has access. instead of looking through the evidence, you ask me to look for witnesses? The Islam I know, is about justice. If investigating someones mistake is a sin, why do you ask me to look for posts and uncover his mistakes? why do you want me to look for persons who are willing to testify against him? in other words, you are asking me and the four other witnesses to uncover his mistakes? you are asking us to sin?
By the way, since when is a witness more important to prove a case than hard evidence you can see for yourself?
where is the justice in Islam if this interpretation of yours is true?

like said, it is good to look guidance in sourahs and hadiths, but don't forget to use your brain!!

But after all, I am not asking you for anything...I am just warning you...be carefull with this person Intikam, because he might turn out pretty ugly when you least expect it...
wa alaykoum salaam.

Dog

• Literally a dog
« Reply #10 on: June 26, 2017, 10:34:06 AM »
Lol bye turkey.

Pezevenk

• Militant aporfyrodrakonist
« Reply #11 on: June 26, 2017, 02:51:24 PM »
I called it from his first post. Wasn't too hard. Can a mod or something check if he posts from the same IPs as Intikam to confirm it? Even though most people in Turkey use VPNs...

Do you think his first account's profile picture is an actual photo of Intikam?

Ok everyone, let's just pretend we don't know this guy is just an Intikam alt. Should be fun.

Member of the BOTD for Anti Fascism and Racism

It is not a scientific fact, it is a scientific fuck!
-Intikam

Read a bit psicology and stick your imo to where it comes from
-Intikam (again)

Shifter

• Blind to the truth
« Reply #12 on: June 26, 2017, 07:48:06 PM »
Intikam is great  8)
A Future Is Not Given To You. It Is Something You Must Take For Yourself

Bom Tishop

• Official friend boy of the FES!!
« Reply #13 on: June 26, 2017, 08:04:47 PM »
He really tried hard on this to speak better English.
Quote from: Bom Tishop
LordDave is quite alright even for a bleeding heart liberal. Godspeed good sir

« Reply #14 on: June 28, 2017, 02:18:01 PM »
Imao.

hoppy

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #15 on: June 28, 2017, 04:00:19 PM »
Imao.
Maybe it's not inkey, he has a sense of humor.
God is real.                                         
http://www.scribd.com/doc/9665708/Flat-Earth-Bible-02-of-10-The-Flat-Earth

napoleon

« Reply #16 on: June 28, 2017, 11:46:04 PM »
Imao.
it is inkey...for sure...no coincidence that he knows him and his english is exactly as bad as inkeys.

Pezevenk

« Reply #17 on: June 29, 2017, 02:18:43 PM »
An advice for Intikam: next time you make an alt, try to speak WORSE English, not better. It will be easier to disguise yourself.

-Intikam

-Intikam (again)

napoleon

« Reply #18 on: June 29, 2017, 11:45:31 PM »
An advice for Intikam: next time you make an alt, try to speak WORSE English, not better. It will be easier to disguise yourself.
another tip: never say you are a friend of your alt. that is just stupid

hoppy

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #19 on: June 30, 2017, 03:02:19 AM »
Imao.
it is inkey...for sure...no coincidence that he knows him and his english is exactly as bad as inkeys.
How do you explain the sense of humour? Is inkey on drugs now to lighten his mind?
God is real.                                         
http://www.scribd.com/doc/9665708/Flat-Earth-Bible-02-of-10-The-Flat-Earth

Pezevenk

« Reply #20 on: June 30, 2017, 07:45:29 AM »

It was better than his previous efforts.

-Intikam

-Intikam (again)

?

Twerp

• Gutter Sniper
  • Flat Earth Almost Believer
« Reply #21 on: June 30, 2017, 12:32:09 PM »

I would agree. This was by far his best effort so far. He showed a lot of restrain. No ignoring people, calling them "goatfuckers" and no threatening to kill people by cutting off of the head.
“Heaven is being governed by Devil nowadays..” - Wise

Pezevenk

« Reply #22 on: June 30, 2017, 03:12:27 PM »

I would agree. This was by far his best effort so far. He showed a lot of restrain. No ignoring people, calling them "goatfuckers" and no threatening to kill people by cutting off of the head.

He also didn't use his trademark "isin't", the dead giveaway it's Inty.

-Intikam

-Intikam (again)

boydster

• Assistant to the Regional Manager
  • Planar Moderator
  • FREEDOIS IS ᗡIИIRG!
« Reply #23 on: June 30, 2017, 05:40:56 PM »
There was an "okey" or two during his time here though, which didn't help his case ;) All in all, definitely Inky's best effort at an alt so far.

Pezevenk

« Reply #24 on: June 30, 2017, 11:36:46 PM »
There was an "okey" or two during his time here though, which didn't help his case ;) All in all, definitely Inky's best effort at an alt so far.

He deserves praise. I am eagerly awaiting the next alt.

-Intikam

-Intikam (again)