Videos

• 58 Replies

Macarios

Re: Videos
« Reply #30 on: April 04, 2018, 06:49:55 PM »
That is not boiling, I call boiling when the water reaches the boiling temperature. Those are the water atoms,molecules in the changing the state, from liquid to gas. At 21 Celsius the water does not boil, what you see there is expansion, check the marshmallow, with heat the marshmallow should melt not expand. And that is what would happen to human body without atmosphere.

Your marshmallow would do the same thing as ice does when melting.
Heat molten marshmallow and it will boil.
Reduce the pressure of the environment and it will boil on lower temperature.

The word "boiling" refers to volatile evaporization inside liquids that releases bubbles.
Unlike evaporation that happens only on surface, boiling happens throughout the whole liquid.
Temperature at which the process happens changes with external pressure.
Boiling happens when internal Vapour Pressure reaches the surrounding atmospheric pressure.
There are two ways to achieve this:
- increasing internal vapour pressure of the liquid by heating, or
- decreasing external pressure not to be higher than internal vapour pressure any more

More details here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boiling.
I don't have to fight about anything.
These things are not about me.
When one points facts out, they speak for themselves.
The main goal in all that is simplicity.

Mikey T.

« Reply #31 on: April 11, 2018, 07:02:15 PM »
The winner of Wolfies contest.  A fairly decent visualization on the equinox.

Mikey T.

« Reply #32 on: September 06, 2018, 02:38:40 PM »
updated

CHL going over questions about the Testing Flattards series that stupid lying flattards cannot answer

part 2 of CHL embarrassing moronic flattards
« Last Edit: September 06, 2018, 03:01:00 PM by Mikey T. »

boydster

• Assistant to the Regional Manager
  • Planar Moderator
« Reply #33 on: September 06, 2018, 05:45:49 PM »
Welcome back, Mikey T.!

Mikey T.

« Reply #34 on: September 06, 2018, 06:07:41 PM »
I'll update videos, but I am not here to hang out.  Sorry, you are not among the people I have absolutely no respect for anymore.  I voiced my feelings about a racist attack, I was ridiculed and silenced, they continued.  This is far more interaction than I think this group deserves of me, but if I can post a video some others do showing how moronic anyone who espouses flat Earth ideas is, I will. 

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #35 on: September 11, 2018, 10:12:54 PM »
Who should win the "Flat Out Stupid" award? Jeran Campanella or Eric Dubay? ;) They're certainly worthy contenders ;).

Flat Out Stupid: The Jeranism Files, Plane Point 1, SciStrike !

Flat Out Stupid: The Jeranism Files, Plane Point 2, SciStrike !

Flat Out Stupid: The Dubay Files #1, SciStrike !

Flat Out Stupid: The Dubay Files #2, SciStrike !

« Reply #36 on: September 12, 2018, 02:47:17 PM »
I want to hear more knowledge from aires.
Hahaha

?

robintex

• Ranters
« Reply #37 on: September 12, 2018, 06:22:38 PM »
Please.....Let's not make fun of flat earthers.
They just haven't had the education, observation, evidence and experience that some of us who work in the real world have .
To know that the earth isn't flat, that the earth has a curvature and the earth is the globe that it is.
Stick close , very close , to your P.C.and never go to sea
And you all may be Rulers of The Flat Earth Society

Look out your window , see what you shall see
And you all may be Rulers of The Flat Earth Society

Chorus:
Yes ! Never, never, never,  ever go to sea !

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #38 on: September 12, 2018, 07:02:39 PM »
Please.....Let's not make fun of flat earthers.
They just haven't had the education, observation, evidence and experience that some of us who work in the real world have .
To know that the earth isn't flat, that the earth has a curvature and the earth is the globe that it is.
Their arguments might be stupid but a number, including Jeran Campanella, rake in a nice bit of "pocket money" from YouTube.
If my memory serves me correctly, Jeran Campanella picks up roughly $3000/month so his catchy style and professional looking production works - Flat Out Stupid or not.

Mikey T.

« Reply #39 on: October 22, 2018, 06:19:35 PM »
A new Greater Sapien video answering questions.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #40 on: October 22, 2018, 07:25:01 PM »
Excellent reasoned answers.

Mikey T.

« Reply #41 on: April 26, 2019, 07:08:35 AM »
Another good video

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #42 on: April 26, 2019, 07:14:04 PM »
Another good video

Response to Globebusters - The Earth Still Isn't Flat, 310,088 views, Professor Dave Explains

Professor Dave, who has 396,194 subscribers, started the "cat among the pigeons" with this video:

The Earth is Definitely Not Flat, 77,755 views by Professor Dave Explains, Published on Mar 27, 2019

And, to put it mildly, Globebusters, who have only 45,548 ;D subscribers, did not approve one little bit and responded with this great 3 hours and 22 minutes long streaming rant.

The Earth Definitely IS Flat! – Debunking Professor Dave, 33,160 views by GLOBEBUSTERS, Streamed live on Mar 31, 2019

"Today we debunk an infuriatingly naive ::) and ignorant ::) video produced by YouTuber 'Professor Dave Explains'." And starts with:
The earth definitely is flat, debunking Professor Dave etc, etc

And Professor Dave responds with that "Response to Globebusters - The Earth Still Isn't Flat" video.
Globebuster got so riled up that they managed to get Professor Dave's video "taken down" for a while.
With the assistance of UNIRock2 and a few others it was reinstated ad the ensuing publicity did wonders for the number of viewers of the "Response to Globebusters - The Earth Still Isn't Flat" video - there's no such thing as "bad publicity ;D".

While Professor Dave's video was still "down" UNIRock2 posted this with excerpts from "Response to Globebusters - The Earth Still Isn't Flat".

PROFESSOR DAVE False struck to prevent his EPIC GlobeBusters Debunk From Going Viral by UNIRock2

It's almost been a soap opera. Could I be forgiven for thinking that the "Globebusters team" don't like Professor Dave, who is far more popular than they are.

Mikey T.

« Reply #43 on: April 27, 2019, 08:21:43 AM »
Ok this video is slightly different.  One of the more vocal Flat Earthers out there is named Nathan Oakley.  He loves to sling insults around quite a bit instead of actually listening or answering questions, quite analogous to the majority of FE people I have interacted with.  Here is a short funny involving him and failing at math.

cikljamas

• Ex nihilo nihil fit
« Reply #44 on: April 27, 2019, 11:28:19 AM »
How can NASA recover from this, *EVER*??? - part 1 :
How can NASA recover from this, *EVER*??? - part 2 :
How can NASA recover from this, *EVER*??? - part 3 :
How can NASA recover from this, *EVER*??? - part 4 :
How can NASA recover from this, *EVER*??? - part 5 :
How can NASA recover from this, *EVER*??? - part 6 :
---A picture is worth a thousand words :
DID WE GO TO THE MOON - part 1 :
DID WE GO TO THE MOON - part 2 :
DID WE GO TO THE MOON - part 3 :
---NASA'S DEAD GIVEAWAYS - EPIC VIDEO :
---CHALLENGER CREW FOUND ALIVE :
---EIFFEL TOWER PROOF :
---CHINA BS CGI MOON LANDING HOAX :
---Have you Ever seen Anything as Fake as This??? - part 2 (second attempt) :
---CGI STARS, CGI EARTH, CGI EVERYTHING :
---How Can NASA Recover From This *EVER* - SPECIAL :
Everybody share this on every outlet you can!
"I can't breathe" George Floyd RIP

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #45 on: April 27, 2019, 11:55:06 AM »

If you're intent on promoting your YT channel, rather than just spamming, it would be far more genuine of you to at least provide a commentary as to what you found compelling about each video.

I could just as easily puke up a dozen videos that show that everything in your personal world view is severely flawed. Do the right thing, cite your sources when you quote people and provide commentary when posting videos. Simple as that otherwise all of your arguments can be easily dismissed as you just being a plagiarist/spammer.

cikljamas

• Ex nihilo nihil fit
« Reply #46 on: April 27, 2019, 12:11:04 PM »

If you're intent on promoting your YT channel, rather than just spamming, it would be far more genuine of you to at least provide a commentary as to what you found compelling about each video.

I could just as easily puke up a dozen videos that show that everything in your personal world view is severely flawed. Do the right thing, cite your sources when you quote people and provide commentary when posting videos. Simple as that otherwise all of your arguments can be easily dismissed as you just being a plagiarist/spammer.

No problem... Just a few interesting comments that have been left below my "How can NASA recover from this EVER" videos :
Jasonnnsaurus
6 months ago
This video is so great. This was one of the first realizations I had when venturing deeper into astronomy studies - that there were obvious hypocritical statements made by NASA itself.?

In The Beginning Was The Word 3 days ago
None of these heathens can get the story straight. The problem with telling a lie is that you have to remember the lie to keep it going.?

David Beatty 14 minutes ago
Finally someone addresses the dirt kicked up by the astronauts, and the rover. If that was 1/6th gravity, that dirt would float much longer than it does in the videos.?

MrTruth111 33 minutes ago
And those footprints are fake as fuck. Footprints like that ONLY occur in WET sand, like on the wet beach line. Also these footprints are so huge and deep. Moon's gravity is 1/6 of earths gravity, they weigh only 20 kg on the moon, and not 200 kg like in the pictures.?

MrTruth111
42 minutes ago
When you look at footage from these lunar rovers, is that the dust behaves as if there is an atmosphere. It forms waves and is resisted by air and it falls back to the ground at the same speed. The dust from the wheelspin should propel 300 feet away.?

Cam Alft
1 minute ago
35;05...'it's okay if you know it...''...you heard it folks,this astronut tells you right on video,he didn't go and he doesn't care that you know it.......because he will lie and lie to everyone and its because the liberal mind has no empathy or morals....none at all,just like actors,same exact thing..and when confronted about the lie,they get violent,that is always the last resort..?

Phil RIta 11 minutes ago
They can't find any of the footage or telemetry info regarding one of humankind's greatest ever achievements, if not it's greatest, and they don't even know where to look? FFS. Game up. Proof positive.?

william brown 23 hours ago
It makes me ill that I have bought into the NASA bull for all this time.No wonder why the rest of the word hates us and does not trust in us.?

Eldain ss
29 minutes ago
It is not logical to keep a lie.
Just go public right away, and then go forward.
The longer a lie is kept a lie,  the worse the aftereffect will be..... And lies will ALWAYS be found in the end.
So, it is not logical to keep a lie.

This video series is making some good logical markings, that proof a lie.
And when it comes to USA,  where most things are a lie.... i would not be surprised one bit if the landings were a lie.
9/11 terrorists is a lie.... Bin Laden is a lie.... and many many more things.?

axelfoley20 4 hours ago
C'mon.  How did they fit two men and that car inside that lander?  It's all bullshit.  If you believe they went to the moon then you're under complete mind control.?

Jeremy Hier 13 hours ago (edited)
Jeez, they can't even come up with a believable story. You can poke your finger through the lunar module? What idiot came up with this story for the people to believe.  Good God.?

H. Antonio Netzer 25 minutes ago
It's a remote control small scale toy  car. 
   The driver NEVER STEERS the wheel.

Jake Benjamin 3 hours ago (edited)
The dust should fall the same speed he did. This is the famous Ifle Tower proof. Doesn't matter what the weight, ESPECIALLY when you have no atmosphere. But the dust falls faster than he does, unmistakably. Therefore this is 100% fake. It means he is on cables.?

John Ward 8 hours ago
Why is there arms moving so slowly? Did they somehow get stiff muscles??

LakesideHog 15 minutes ago
Why is the front end not coming up even more off of the surface? Actually the whole vehicle? Wouldn't the vehicle actually jump off the surface as the suspension/tires compress then extend? It weighs 1/6 of its weight.....just curious what I'm not comprehending about this.?

Chris H 9 hours ago
We send men to another body in our solar system for the first time and what do they concentrate their camera on? .. the spaceship they flew in from earth. Doesn't that strike you as odd? It would be like sending the Rover to Mars with a camera that just points backwards at the Rover.?

NASA is about stealing money of US tax payers, and about lying, dishonesty and deception of highest order (in many fields).

Peter Tekippe 19 hours ago
Listening to you talk and reading these comments gives a perfect explanation of why this country is where it is. Absolutely Totally fucked?
How can NASA recover from this, *EVER*??? - part 4 (super slam dunk)

odiupicku replied : 1 second ago
No, reading your comment gives a perfect explanation of why this country is where it is. Some more food for thought :
Sleepin Versace96 4 minutes ago
@odiupicku I mean I believe alot crazy stuff cuz I had a family member who worked for the Pentagon that told my family something that still gives me chills to this day he told us if we ever knew what was truly going on in this world there would be mass hysteria everywhere but I truly do believe that the moon missions were real

jdudeoes 2 hours ago
I can't believe people still believe we went to the moon, even though there is an almost endless supply of evidence proving we didn't. They faked it because they had to beat the Soviet Union at something. Now they continue to "prove" they went because they want to save face. Plus it's actually quite profitable since they get a lot of funding.?

Maurice Miller 3 hours ago (edited)
People really need to wakeup already to NASA and their lies/deception. The Challenger astronots that supposedly died are still alive also minus one, do your research and stop being controlled?

Don Potter 5 hours ago
Did you hear that the Chinese have recently landed on the far side of the moon. You know, the side we never see.  Telescopes have got so good we can see if they are there or not so now they land on the far side.

I gotta bridge. wanna buy it?
Does anybody have a link to a rocket launch with rear facing cameras, where the rocket continues out into space eventually showing the whole globe????

Also, if it were true that we lost all the intelligence and science that was used when we travelled to the moon initially and here we are 48years and billions and billions of dollars later and we are still scientifically behind where we were then, at the very least should expose the vast misappropriation of tax dollars... again... at the VERY LEAST!!!!

Victor Nikolov 1 hour ago
As I'm constantly watching this guy jumping on one leg how he stops immediately once he falls. Well, he still has his mass as well as this of the backpack. Why doesn't he slide at least two meters on the surface before he stops? Does he lose mass on the Moon and that of the backpack as well? Physical laws do not apply there?
It's interesting how one doesn't see this until seen repeating it several times.?

Ted cox 5 hours ago
I was in a movie produced by a film student. I thought it was so shitty while I was in it. I thought I looked ridiculous, and that my performance was so bad that he would never show his movie to anyone. When he finished editing and dubbing in lines it was nothing like the live production. I looked like a professional actor. He used variable speed to make dumb scenes look completely different. Movie technology is astonishing, then there's CGI.?

Rick M 35 minutes ago
One lie leads to another lie and another until you finally forget what you originally said , hearing these assholenauts is exactly what is happening !?

In The Beginning Was The Word 3 days ago
None of these heathens can get the story straight. The problem with telling a lie is that you have to remember the lie to keep it going.?

David Beatty 14 minutes ago
Finally someone addresses the dirt kicked up by the astronauts, and the rover. If that was 1/6th gravity, that dirt would float much longer than it does in the videos.?

Guy D 1 day ago
if I fell over on the moon on those small rocks I'd shit myself and check my suit. not NASA, let's practice bouncing on our hands and knees more! ???

John Ward 8 hours ago
Why is there arms moving so slowly? Did they somehow get stiff muscles??

Dru Jacey 42 minutes ago
also, you can see a clear line, like in the Truman show, when Jim runs into the wall in his boat... you see it here as well.  watch closely where the buggy turns around.
you can see the dark line in about the middle of the screen, going across the screen... the "module" is sitting against the wall that the backdrop of the hills and deep space are made on. look closely?

MrFreddiew1 1 hour ago
I can't imagine that Astro"nots" would move slowly in less gravity, wouldn't they move quicker or the same, its not as if they are moving in water. Walking might be different depending on the spring in your walking style.?

Deviant Hitman 7 hours ago (edited)
If we went to the moon then.. Why haven't we gone now? You would think with modern technology we'd be making regular visits.?

H. Antonio Netzer 25 minutes ago
It's a remote control small scale toy  car. 
   The driver NEVER STEERS the wheel.

Roman 40 minutes ago
I always wondered how they could transmit with such a ridiculous distance during that era.
Those astronauts wouldn’t be jumping around like jackasses risking puncturing their suits if they were on the moon, nor would they pop wheelies like they did on the rover risking flipping over.
I always knew this was bullshit especially the fact US buys Russian jet engines to this day.?

odiupicku responded to Roman:
You have to see part 5, and part 6 of this series...Then compare part 1 and part 6 (amazing contradictions between different accounts of different astronots about the same topics -seeing stars (part1) + Apollo 13 (part6))! Cheers!
« Last Edit: April 28, 2019, 03:42:03 AM by cikljamas »

JackBlack

« Reply #47 on: April 27, 2019, 02:11:46 PM »
How can NASA recover from this, *EVER*??? - part 1
Why would it need to recover from a pathetic troll lying about them to try and pimp out their youtube channel.
It is really quite pathetic.

No problem... Just a few interesting comments that have been left below
Then it sure seems like it is a problem.
He didn't ask for you to provide comments people left. He asked for you to provide commentary of the video and what you found compelling about each.

So good job showing you can't even perform simple tasks and need to resort to more trolling.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2019, 02:15:20 PM by JackBlack »

Mikey T.

« Reply #48 on: April 27, 2019, 05:39:26 PM »
I intended on this being a discussion on the videos I provided, not a place to just mass post your own videos.  But sticks ng to the subject of a thread has always been tough for sicklypajamas.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #49 on: April 27, 2019, 05:45:47 PM »
How can NASA recover from this, *EVER*??? - part 1 : https://www.youtube.co/watch?v=ksSZPNQaFP8
Just the silly "stars/no stars argument!
Quote from: cikljamas
How can NASA recover from this, *EVER*??? - part 2 : https://www.youtube.co/watch?v=W52Pq0ygHT4
Just the fallacy of "argument to ridicule" and the silly "stars/no stars argument again!
How can NASA recover from this, *EVER*??? - part 3 : https://www.youtube.co/watch?v=NhS1br6rSYc/
Really just more of fallacy of "argument to ridicule" but this time due to laziness in a failure to bother learning about the Lunar Rover and how it was stored in the descent stage of the LM.
How can NASA recover from this, *EVER*??? - part 4 : https://www.youtube.co/watch?v=pIEvOF23N0M
How can NASA recover from this, *EVER*??? - part 5 : https://www.youtube.co/watch?v=1zHSEPe4N-U
How can NASA recover from this, *EVER*??? - part 6 : https://www.youtube.co/watch?v=YQE9mykfyxE
---A picture is worth a thousand words : https://www.youtube.co/watch?v=vnXKAVqcegE
DID WE GO TO THE MOON - part 1 : https://www.youtube.co/watch?v=0Ri2mTug97U&t=14s
DID WE GO TO THE MOON - part 2 : https://www.youtube.co/watch?v=3fVrzWThLy4
DID WE GO TO THE MOON - part 3 : https://www.youtube.co/watch?v=nM320Zis-co
Would faking the moon landing in 1969 require more technology than actually going there? Why?
---NASA'S DEAD GIVEAWAYS - EPIC VIDEO : https://www.youtube.co/watch?v=XHkhF-AdmnE
---CHALLENGER CREW FOUND ALIVE : https://www.youtube.co/watch?v=onvrXWA3gHk
This is nothing but despicable lies and fiction!
---EIFFEL TOWER PROOF : https://www.youtube.co/watch?v=oYDky2EoHd4
Have you forgotten that I showed that your photo at 5:46 is a faked photo and NOT from NASA at all?
Here read an extract from it again:
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
*4.* Feel free to explain away the conundrum pointed out in the last part of this video :
EIFFEL TOWER PROOF :

It starts with the question, "How would earth look from the moon?"

In your deceptive video I find this:
How would earth look from the moon by cikljamas.

Of course the light comes from different directions! That is not a genuine NASA photo.

Now, Mr Cikljamas, either YOU show me the original of the photo in the official NASA archives of admit to your deception.
And no tricks, because I know exactly where it and its components came from. So please stick to the truth or run away.

And I'll ignore the rest of your trashy videos unless you present them separately with commentary.
---CHINA BS CGI MOON LANDING HOAX : https://www.youtube.co/watch?v=qS2V3XxdHh0
---Have you Ever seen Anything as Fake as This??? - part 2 (second attempt) : https://www.youtube.co/watch?v=pmDtLCB3wYw
---CGI STARS, CGI EARTH, CGI EVERYTHING : https://www.youtube.co/watch?v=YWrxoPLaECc
---How Can NASA Recover From This *EVER* - SPECIAL : https://www.youtube.co/watch?v=4gyu1RfKnB8
The question is more "Can you ever recover from all the trash that you continually post?"

If you expect any sensible response post them one at a time with some commentary, otherwise stop spamming with rubbish like this.

How do you expect us to take you seriously when in one thread you rely on information from space missions, ERA's Venus Express and NASA's Magellan orbiter, yet here your claim NASA is all fake?

And Everybody share this on every outlet you can!
« Last Edit: April 27, 2019, 07:58:43 PM by rabinoz »

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #50 on: April 27, 2019, 05:47:29 PM »
I intended on this being a discussion on the videos I provided, not a place to just mass post your own videos.  But sticks ng to the subject of a thread has always been tough for sicklypajamas.
StickyJamas has great difficulty sticking to the truth.

cikljamas

• Ex nihilo nihil fit
« Reply #51 on: April 28, 2019, 03:52:28 AM »
How do you expect us to take you seriously when in one thread you rely on information from space missions, ERA's Venus Express and NASA's Magellan orbiter, yet here your claim NASA is all fake?

When flat-earthers ask me : "If there is no authentic picture of the entire earth that has been taken in one single frame, then how can you believe that the earth is round?"...then i respond like this : Aristotle (2500 years ago) knew that the earth is round without the little help of NASA, and the fact that there is no authentic picture of the entire earth taken in just one frame is proof that NASA is full of shit.

How about satellites, you ask?

I am not sure about satellites, but it is very likely that geostationary satellites (at least) don't exist.

On top of that :

"I have read with much interest Messsrs. Michelson and Morley's wonderfully delicate experiment attempting to decide the important question as to how far the ether is carried along by the earth...I would suggest that almost the only hypothesis that can reconcile this opposition is thet the length of material bodies changes..." George Fitzgerald

"...Again, once more for the record : it has been shown at least six different ways this century alone that the equations and physics used by NASA to launch satellites are identical to the equations derived from a geocentric universe. Thus, if the space program is proof of anything, it proves geocentricity and disproves heliocentrism." Astronomer, Dr. Bouw

"I have to confess that I was bothered by the fact that the Axis of Evil seemed linked to a special direction in our solar system...But now we have completely independent data...This is a hint of something really big." Astrophysicist, Max Tegmark

"Why is the solar system cosmically aligned?" Astrophysicist, Dragan Huterer

"The apparent alignment in the cosmic microwave background in one particular direction through space is called "evil" because it undermines our ideas about the standard cosmological model...the Copernican Principle seems to be in jeopardy." Astrophysicist, Ashok K. Singal

"One of the most surprising findings is that the fluctuations in the cosmic microwave radiation temperatures at large angular scales do not match those predicted by the standard (Big Bang) model."
The European Space Agency, Planck Probe, 2013

cikljamas

• Ex nihilo nihil fit
« Reply #52 on: April 28, 2019, 04:00:18 AM »
Rabinoz, how can HC theorists recover from this EVER :

During the New Moon phase, according to HC theory Moon's motion (around the Earth) is in an opposite direction wrt the direction of orbital motion of Earth-Moon system :

Now, since the "apparent" motion of the Moon is in CW direction (and the "real" motion of the Moon is in CCW direction) and the "apparent" motion of the stars is also in CW direction, then whenever is New Moon phase the stars would (if HC theory were true description of our reality) need more time to catch up the Moon than during the Full Moon phase.

So, the slowest apparent motion of the Moon (between the stars) would be at Full Moon phase, the fastest apparent motion of the Moon (wrt the stars) would be at New Moon phase, and the speed of the apparent motion of the Moon (wrt the stars) during two phases in between New Moon and Full Moon would be moderate.

On top of that Tycho Brahe noticed that the Moon moves between the stars faster than expected during New Moon and Full Moon phase. His observation would be consistent (principally) with the speed of the "apparent" (looking from HC FOR) motion of the Moon during New Moon phase, but it is utterly inconsistent with the speed of the "apparent" (allegedly) motion of the Moon at Full Moon phase when the apparent motion of the Moon would be slowest (than at any other Moon phase) if HC theory were true description of our reality.

ANOTHER HUGE HC SMOKING GUN :

On stellar aberration :

In order to stress the all-embracing importance of that short-
sightedness (with respect to Bradley's fictitious “stellar aberration”),
which has been blatantly accepted for nearly two hundred years,
it may be well to cite a twentieth-century appraisal of Bradley's and Airy's
quandary by the Dutch physicist, J. D. van der Waals, Jr. :

”Aberration may equally well be squared with the supposition that
the stars indeed describe circlets. And though we find the latter
explanation improbable and prefer the first, the question may arise:
is it in no way possible by means of observations to decide which of
the two suppositions is the right one?”

In short, the convinced Copernican Boškovic
proposed the right thing for the wrong reason
. He supposed that a
water-filled telescope would conclusively prove the heliocentric
theory. But to translate a Dutch expression: “with that crooked
stick, Airy made a straight hit.”
His experiment was powerless to
show that Gamma Draconis' circular movement was only
apparent. Shortsightedly forgetting the fact that telescopes cannot
bend radiation to look around corners, he affirmed on the
contrary that stars really describe orbits equal to that of the sun.

Consider : according to the ruling paradigm, it makes no
physical difference whether I declare either the earth to move
with respect to everything else at rest, or declare the earth to be at
rest with respect to sun and stars moving around. Starting from an
earth at rest, and hence aberration being absent, then whatever the
truth, the annual standard size circlets of all the stars are real and
not caused by our 29.8 km/sec orbital velocity. Instead of a
heliocentric “aberration,” we are confronted with a geocentric
parallax, and these parallaxes being practically the same size for
all stars, these stars must be at the same distance from us. This
points to the existence of the stellatum of old.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2019, 04:03:13 AM by cikljamas »

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #53 on: April 28, 2019, 04:51:33 AM »
<< The thread is "Videos". Go and spam your own thread >>

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #54 on: April 28, 2019, 05:43:26 AM »
Rabinoz, how can HC theorists recover from this EVER :
<< The thread is "Videos". Go and spam your own thread >>
I can't be bothered wasting time on someone who:
  • deliberately falsifies evidence in at least one video,

• Posts a despicable video claiming that, "---CHALLENGER CREW FOUND ALIVE : https://www.youtube.co/watch?v=onvrXWA3gHk".
    Take a look at Flat Earth General / Re: If all the launches are fake then « Message by rabinoz on April 24, 2019, 09:18:52 AM »

And the remains of the Challenger crew were recovered, though some in very poor condition, soon after as noted in:
    Flat Earth General / Re: If all the launches are fake then « Message by rabinoz on April 25, 2019, 11:11:07 AM »

You haven't the slightest excuse for a claim like that because:
           the seven astronauts killed in the Jan. 28 space shuttle explosion and by March 7 the wreckage was discovered and the remains of the crew were transferred on April 29, 1986.

• Then in your "---EIFFEL TOWER PROOF : https://www.youtube.co/watch?v=oYDky2EoHd4" video you ask in a couple of places
    "Have you ever asked yourself: How would earth look from the moon???" at 0:15 with:
           one clearly "photoshopped" photo where the photo of the earth was clearly copy-n-pasted in and NOT by NASA
    and the other that looks genuine!
    Then at 5:15 you repeat those photos and finally at 5:46 show a full screen "photoshopped" fake photo trying to prove your lies about the lunar missions.
    And again you haven't the slightest excuse for this deception because it was pointed out to YOU in, Have you forgotten that I showed that your photo at 5:46 is a faked photo and NOT from NASA at all?
    Here read an extract from it again:
    . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
    *4.* Feel free to explain away the conundrum pointed out in the last part of this video :
    EIFFEL TOWER PROOF :

It starts with the question, "How would earth look from the moon?"

In your deceptive video I find this:
    How would earth look from the moon by cikljamas.

Of course the light comes from different directions! That is not a genuine NASA photo.

Now, Mr Cikljamas, either YOU show me the original of the photo in the official NASA archives of admit to your deception.
    And no tricks, because I know exactly where it and its components came from. So please stick to the truth or run away.

Now run away. I want nothing more to do with you!

JackBlack

« Reply #55 on: April 28, 2019, 05:48:26 AM »
the fact that there is no authentic picture of the entire earth taken in just one frame is proof that NASA is full of shit.
That isn't a fact, it is a blatant lie (or extremely dishonest representation at best) built upon circular reasoning.
There are plenty of authentic photographs with Earth entirely withing the FOV.

I am not sure about satellites, but it is very likely that geostationary satellites (at least) don't exist.
Again, another baseless claim.
And then you just run along to pathetic quotes.

But none of this has anything at all to do with the topic of this thread.
Take your pathetic spam elsewhere.
Preferably back to the old threads where you have already been refuted on these topics and you ran away because you don't care about the truth at all.

Greg's Frog

• Area 51 Guard
« Reply #56 on: May 17, 2019, 02:53:45 PM »
I am going to post these here since my other thread got derailed.  I may add to them.

Since so many FE hoaxers love to link their videos, I thought I would do the same for some debunking videos.

Decent reasoning of background causes for why FE hoaxers exist

Talked about in the Earlier video, and a decent debunking of many claims.

CHL part 1, guys makes the debunking rather funny

CHL part 2

CHL part 3

CHL part 4

CHL part 5

CHL going over questions about the Testing Flattards series that stupid lying flattards cannot answer

part 2 of CHL embarrassing moronic flattards

some oldies but goodies

addendum to part 1

part 2

Someones rebuttal to zigzag

Same guy looks like he got a bit pissy about FE folks on youtube.

These can get long.  But he does a nice job of explaining about the horizon and how to derive the formula

Pretty good one destroying most globebuster arguments

Oh, and also, I found another one that another user presented in another thread. It demonstrates that there is no working model of a flat earth in such a short video using simple measurements from different cities.
Old Name: Unepic Globetard. Changed 5/22/2019
https://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=81539.0

Creeper, aw man...

Mikey T.

« Reply #57 on: July 11, 2019, 12:26:37 PM »
Found another Professor dave.  Pretty good. 

Mikey T.

« Reply #58 on: March 03, 2020, 02:38:51 PM »
Another Professor dave FE video