This site is a bunch of shills

• 10 Replies
This site is a bunch of shills
« on: June 06, 2017, 02:55:58 AM »
I looked into flat earth over a year go and I was completely turned off by this site. Youtube Eric Dubay and ODD REALITY for some real info. I'm sure this post will be removed by moderators, but if they decide to leave it up, go to the channels I mentioned! Don't trust anybody here cuz they will just make it all look ridiculous. It took me alot of time and research before I accepted the #FlatEarthTruth. But don't have anything to do with this site, for real!

napoleon

• The Earth is not round, nor flat. It is a Donut...
Re: This site is a bunch of shills
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2017, 03:19:58 AM »
I looked into flat earth over a year go and I was completely turned off by this site. Youtube Eric Dubay and ODD REALITY for some real info. I'm sure this post will be removed by moderators, but if they decide to leave it up, go to the channels I mentioned! Don't trust anybody here cuz they will just make it all look ridiculous. It took me alot of time and research before I accepted the #FlatEarthTruth. But don't have anything to do with this site, for real!
Then please let us know what exactly made you accept the FlatEarthTheory? at what aspect is information on this site any better than Eric Dubays information on youtube?
Never argue with an idiot...
First they will drag you down to their own level,
and then they beat you by experience...

Slemon

• Flat Earth Researcher
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2017, 04:30:20 AM »

Hanlon's Razor: "Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity."
No shills here, just a few troll REers pretending to be FEers. There are a few serious users here. Mind you, if their models still look ridiculous that's all on FET.
We all know deep in our hearts that Jane is the last face we'll see before we're choked to death!

JackBlack

« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2017, 05:04:58 AM »
FEers don't make the FE look ridiculous, it does it all by itself.

How about you try telling us what convinced you?

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2017, 05:30:32 AM »
I looked into flat earth over a year go and I was completely turned off by this site. Youtube Eric Dubay and ODD REALITY for some real info.
I've seen a number of videos from Eric Dubay and the like, and they really aren't any better than what you'll find here.  That is unless you've found a plausible explanation for sunsets and eclipses in one of their videos.

I'm sure this post will be removed by moderators...
No, the mods here let plenty of posts like this slide.  However, a similar post would likely be deleted from Eric Dubay's site and you'd permabanned.

...but if they decide to leave it up, go to the channels I mentioned! Don't trust anybody here cuz they will just make it all look ridiculous. It took me alot of time and research before I accepted the #FlatEarthTruth. But don't have anything to do with this site, for real!
Are you kidding?  Eric Dubay doesn't even trust other FE'ers.  He seems a bit paranoid to me.
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2017, 08:49:51 AM »
Is Eric Dubay the nazi?
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

FalseProphet

• Life is just a tale
« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2017, 08:56:25 AM »
I'm sure this post will be removed by moderators

Unlikely.

The good thing with this site is that it encourages debate. Dubay's site is only for praising him. And I'm sure everybody here knows his stuff.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2017, 10:17:51 AM »
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

« Reply #8 on: June 06, 2017, 11:01:04 AM »
Hanlon's Razor: "I only use razors made by Hanlon! They leave my skin silky smooth!"
Ridiculous is in the eye of the beholder.
FTFY.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #9 on: June 06, 2017, 02:31:20 PM »
I'm sure this post will be removed by moderators

You are wrong. They will keep it up because they are controlled opposition round earth propagating shape shifting immortal lizard people and will do anything to make the flat earth movement look utterly ridiculous.

It took me alot of time and research before I accepted the #FlatEarthTruth. But don't have anything to do with this site, for real!

While you share the values of the flat earth (and the mods and admin only pretend to), if you stay, you will be bullied and ridiculed and the mods will allow this, so this effectively becomes a flat earth forum dominated by round earther shills.

This society needs more people like you to call out the mods BS. I have a thread in the Angry Ranting forum that is currently deciding their fate. Vote your choice of method if you like  8)

Quote from: sokarul
what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

What animal relates to your wife?

Know your place

Pezevenk

• Militant aporfyrodrakonist
« Reply #10 on: June 07, 2017, 10:41:32 AM »
Why is this not in AR yet?
Member of the BOTD for Anti Fascism and Racism

It is not a scientific fact, it is a scientific fuck!
-Intikam

Read a bit psicology and stick your imo to where it comes from
-Intikam (again)