Teach a physicist (me) about FET

• 90 Replies

Mikey T.

Re: Teach a physicist (me) about FET
« Reply #90 on: June 16, 2017, 08:01:38 PM »
Hi, I'm a self-taught physicist - obviously raised around RET - but I'm open to anything. Actually, I'd like to contribute some mathematically rigorous and testable arguments for FET that could hold water in a scientific light.

Are there any FET topics, say, that have readily verifiable results, but no one has done the math or the physics involved in them yet?

I don't know FET well, so please help me out, with its basic principles, and with which ones might lead me to answers.

FET depends on two fact phsical claim: "The earth is flat, the earth is stationary". The earths to be stationary is a main principle of FET, oppositely our fool admins claim in wiki. He already a controlled opposite, but we are not. You can trust me.

Diffusion is the most strongest argument about there is a doom.

Mass gravity is debunked by us but there is atmospheric stringence causes accelerate to objects.

You can get radio signals in Istanbul from New York and this proves the earth is flat. Also you can get radio signals in Sydney from London. It is tecnically imossible if the earth is a spinning ball.

Our obversations, also calculations on any of round map proves the earth is flat.

You can examine my working about that issues and other by a looking at:

https://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=66236.0

Frankly, draw a velocity diagram depends on balance of gravity and centrifugal forces, by altitude. After look to the clouds, nothing is moving. This is a basic en strong proof for a physicist.

Radio 570 WNAX
Welcome to WMCA 570am - New York | The Mission AM 570 WMCA - , NY
KLAC - AM 570 LA Sports Los Angeles, CA
570 KLIF - KLIF - AM 570 - Dallas, TX - Listen Online
570 KVI Radio Station 570 kHz, AM - Seattle, United States ...

Explain to me if you can, how these radio stations, can broadcast on the same frequency and not interfere with each other, on the flat Earth?
It goes unanswered, so I am refreshing.
Easy honcho, inky don't "answer" questions.  He farts in your general direction, calls your mother a hamster, and says your father smells of Elderberries.