• 11 Replies
The observation. of Planetary motion and Moon
« on: May 25, 2017, 04:59:35 PM »
Mercury
Venus
Mars
Jupiter
Saturn

The observation of Mercury and Venus, are seemed very close to sunrise or sunset.
Morning observation of Mercury and Venus end with sunrise as they are washed out by the suns glare.
At sunset, thy are loss as thy fall below the horizon. With a telescope you can see that there are phases like of the Moon.
The observation of the Moon is different then other observations, as its sizes is close to that of the Sun, it rises in the east and sets in the west, but it moves further east, each day, taking about 29 days to get back to where was, and can be seen during the mid day. And the moon goes through phases from a full moon, to new Moon (all dark).
With the other planets, them are seen in the the dark of night rising in the east and setting in the west during one night. As you plot the outer planets from one night to next thy do not stay in place with the background stars, this motion is call retrograde motion. It was this observation, that change the earth centered Solar system, to the sun centered Solar system. I can go through the mechanics of it, but I will hold off.
My question is to the Flatearthers is, what is the mechanics that reproduce this observation on a Flatearth?
If you feel my observation is incorrect, please state the observation and then the explanation of what we see.
The the universe has no obligation to makes sense to you.
The earth is a globe.

Re: The observation. of Planetary motion and Moon
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2017, 10:06:51 AM »
I believe you can visit the beloved NASA/JPL site and witness the motions of the "wandering stars" via a geocentric POV, correct?

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2017, 01:23:19 PM »
I believe you can visit the beloved NASA/JPL site and witness the motions of the "wandering stars" via a geocentric POV, correct?
Why don't you find out for sure?
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2017, 01:55:38 PM »
Why don't you find out for sure?
I would but at last check, you had stuffed the site down those drawers of yours...

I see you are still searching for it in your latest profile pic...

« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2017, 02:22:54 PM »
Aside the other post I made, go ahead and give the mechanics of a three body orbit...

Math and everything.

Post it here.

This is not the debate thread.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2017, 04:02:14 PM »
Aside the other post I made, go ahead and give the mechanics of a three body orbit...

Math and everything.

Post it here.
Here you go:
http://math.mit.edu/classes/18.085/dbcodes.html
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

JRoweSkeptic

• Flat Earth Believer
  • DET Developer
« Reply #6 on: May 26, 2017, 05:48:11 PM »
My question is to the Flatearthers is, what is the mechanics that reproduce this observation on a Flatearth?
As much as I feel dirty for saying this, I have to agree with totallackey. This is long, easily one of the most complicated parts of a model, and it's hardly worth reproducing the full explanation, especially on a site like this where a lot of the time it just plain isn't going to be read.

If you are genuinely interested in an answer, then great, but equally someone genuinely interested in an answer will be someone willing to put in the effort to understand. If that's the case, my sig links to a full outline of my model. It has to be gone through in order; four sections (though just the first three build up to this). They're lengthy, but pretty much all of that is necessary background for the answers to your questions.
After all, FET is a ground-up new model to RET. RET takes a while to fully explain orbits, and most of it only feels simple because you're used to it. Going through gravity, how that can lead to 'endless falling,' applying that to multiple entities, for starters... It's nothing simple. Ditto for FET/DET.

So, from this point on in the post I'll assume you have a working knowledge of DET from the overview, and the FAQ. I agree with the spirit of most of your observations, though there are a few details I take issue with, though again, all explicit in the model.

The observation of Mercury and Venus, are seemed very close to sunrise or sunset.
Morning observation of Mercury and Venus end with sunrise as they are washed out by the suns glare.
At sunset, thy are loss as thy fall below the horizon. With a telescope you can see that there are phases like of the Moon.
The observation of the Moon is different then other observations, as its sizes is close to that of the Sun, it rises in the east and sets in the west, but it moves further east, each day, taking about 29 days to get back to where was, and can be seen during the mid day. And the moon goes through phases from a full moon, to new Moon (all dark).
The moon-related questions are explained in the overview. As Mercury and Venus are similar entities, they will have similar properties, and further will be washed out by the Sun's glare, as you say. The tilt of the Earth governs how various celestial objects will appear to be in different locations at different times.

With the other planets, them are seen in the the dark of night rising in the east and setting in the west during one night. As you plot the outer planets from one night to next thy do not stay in place with the background stars, this motion is call retrograde motion. It was this observation, that change the earth centered Solar system, to the sun centered Solar system. I can go through the mechanics of it, but I will hold off.
To be fair, retrograde motion was previously explained by means of epicycles for a geocentric system. The reason this wasn't satisfactory was simply the lack of a good mechanism. On DET though, for starters I hope you'd see how planets would never be expected to stay in place with the stars.
The degree of the Earth's tilt varies. The whirlpools have a 'focus,' and there are many above the Earth. As each of them line up, or move apart, you get completely different behavior, repeating in only the long term. The tilt, however, essentially makes the planets look as though they're reversing direction as our sight of them shifts to be viewed from a new perspective. When the tilt is in line with a planet, that's when the retrograde motion occurs. Repeating, predictable, but only on large timescales. This essentially gives an analogue to epicycles, only with an explicable mechanism.
http://fet.wikia.com
dualearththeory.proboards.com/
On the sister site if you want to talk.

« Reply #7 on: May 27, 2017, 03:16:09 PM »
As much as I feel dirty for saying this, I have to agree with totallackey. This is long, easily one of the most complicated parts of a model, and it's hardly worth reproducing the full explanation, especially on a site like this where a lot of the time it just plain isn't going to be read.

If you are genuinely interested in an answer, then great, but equally someone genuinely interested in an answer will be someone willing to put in the effort to understand. If that's the case, my sig links to a full outline of my model. It has to be gone through in order; four sections (though just the first three build up to this). They're lengthy, but pretty much all of that is necessary background for the answers to your questions.
After all, FET is a ground-up new model to RET. RET takes a while to fully explain orbits, and most of it only feels simple because you're used to it. Going through gravity, how that can lead to 'endless falling,' applying that to multiple entities, for starters... It's nothing simple. Ditto for FET/DET.

So, from this point on in the post I'll assume you have a working knowledge of DET from the overview, and the FAQ. I agree with the spirit of most of your observations, though there are a few details I take issue with, though again, all explicit in the model.

The moon-related questions are explained in the overview. As Mercury and Venus are similar entities, they will have similar properties, and further will be washed out by the Sun's glare, as you say. The tilt of the Earth governs how various celestial objects will appear to be in different locations at different times.

To be fair, retrograde motion was previously explained by means of epicycles for a geocentric system. The reason this wasn't satisfactory was simply the lack of a good mechanism. On DET though, for starters I hope you'd see how planets would never be expected to stay in place with the stars.
The degree of the Earth's tilt varies. The whirlpools have a 'focus,' and there are many above the Earth. As each of them line up, or move apart, you get completely different behavior, repeating in only the long term. The tilt, however, essentially makes the planets look as though they're reversing direction as our sight of them shifts to be viewed from a new perspective. When the tilt is in line with a planet, that's when the retrograde motion occurs. Repeating, predictable, but only on large timescales. This essentially gives an analogue to epicycles, only with an explicable mechanism.

I do not understand your definition of ether, flowing from a high concentration to low concentration, how does the low concentration remains low? If there is dust within the ether why does the dust not accumulate on the surface of the earth?
With the sun, moon, planets and stars, between the two planes how does the light get out, and reflected back down to earth as we see it?
whirlpools? Thy do not work for me.

The earth is a globe.

« Reply #8 on: June 13, 2017, 02:30:10 PM »

I do not understand your definition of ether, flowing from a high concentration to low concentration, how does the low concentration remains low? If there is dust within the ether why does the dust not accumulate on the surface of the earth?
With the sun, moon, planets and stars, between the two planes how does the light get out, and reflected back down to earth as we see it?
whirlpools? Thy do not work for me.
Once again my questions go unanswered.
The earth is a globe.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #9 on: June 13, 2017, 02:58:15 PM »
Mercury, Venus, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn

If you feel my observation is incorrect, please state the observation and then the explanation of what we see.

You did look up "the Wiki"?
Quote from: the Flat Earth Society Wiki
The Planets
Rotoundity
Q. If the planets are round, why isn't the earth?
A. The earth is not a planet.

Size and Magnitude
Q. How big are the planets in the FE model?
A. Pretty small.

Solar System
Q. What does the Solar System look like in FET?
A. In FET the planets are revolving around the sun, while the sun itself revolves around the Northern Hub.

Retrograde Motion
Q. Why do the planets retrograde in the sky?

A. Retrograde motion occurs from the fact that the planets are revolving around the sun while the sun itself moves around the hub of the earth. This particular path the planets take makes it appear as if several of them make a loop along their journeys across the night sky.

Please note that the planets are moving very slowly around the sun and would not retrograde several times a day as might be implied by the above diagram. The diagram is for illustration purposes only. Several retrogrades a year would be more appropriate, depending on the planet.

The retrograde happens very slowly in the night sky, over a long period of time.

Mind you there are numerous questions that this "model" does not answer. For example"
Venus has phases like our moon and its apparent size varies from 9.67″ to 63.00″ of arc at its largest size shows like a "New Moon" and at this time is on the same side of earth as the sun, so can be hidden in the glare.

On the other hand, Mars has no phases and its apparent size varies from 3.49″ to 25.13″ of arc and at its largest size is on the other side of the earth to the sun.

Venus and Mercury transit the sun, but none of the other planets do.
Why is it so?
Just asking, it is Q&A.

« Reply #10 on: June 14, 2017, 08:37:58 PM »
Mercury, Venus, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn

You did look up "the Wiki"?
Quote from: the Flat Earth Society Wiki
The Planets
Rotoundity
Q. If the planets are round, why isn't the earth?
A. The earth is not a planet.

Size and Magnitude
Q. How big are the planets in the FE model?
A. Pretty small.

Solar System
Q. What does the Solar System look like in FET?
A. In FET the planets are revolving around the sun, while the sun itself revolves around the Northern Hub.

Retrograde Motion
Q. Why do the planets retrograde in the sky?

A. Retrograde motion occurs from the fact that the planets are revolving around the sun while the sun itself moves around the hub of the earth. This particular path the planets take makes it appear as if several of them make a loop along their journeys across the night sky.

Please note that the planets are moving very slowly around the sun and would not retrograde several times a day as might be implied by the above diagram. The diagram is for illustration purposes only. Several retrogrades a year would be more appropriate, depending on the planet.

The retrograde happens very slowly in the night sky, over a long period of time.

Mind you there are numerous questions that this "model" does not answer. For example"
Venus has phases like our moon and its apparent size varies from 9.67″ to 63.00″ of arc at its largest size shows like a "New Moon" and at this time is on the same side of earth as the sun, so can be hidden in the glare.

On the other hand, Mars has no phases and its apparent size varies from 3.49″ to 25.13″ of arc and at its largest size is on the other side of the earth to the sun.

Venus and Mercury transit the sun, but none of the other planets do.
Why is it so?
Just asking, it is Q&A.
MY answer was removed and I was banned for one day .
The earth is a globe.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #11 on: June 15, 2017, 08:23:30 AM »
This is Q & A. The answers need to be FE answers. rabinoz is RE, so there's no point giving him the RE answer (which he already knows).  You are more than welcome to start a thread in FE General or Debate to discuss the topics raised in this section of the forum.  This is the one forum where angry globularists are not allowed to poop all over the threads.

If you continue to post RE answers in this section of the forum you will be bammed again. I've warned you, I've split your posts twice and moved them (they're in complete nonsense, btw).
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.