Ok, so what.......

• 4 Replies
Ok, so what.......
« on: May 23, 2017, 02:03:20 PM »
I'm new to the site, so just interested in what people's views are, as to how it affects the average person's life...... flat vs not?

Re: Ok, so what.......
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2017, 03:19:37 PM »
I'm new to the site, so just interested in what people's views are, as to how it affects the average person's life...... flat vs not?

On the face of it your question could be termed as pretty mundane, possibly boring even, flat earth round earth, who cares?

However we live in a world where fake news appears everywhere along with every conspiracy you could ever think up, the flat earth being one of them.

Flat earth belief regardless of its flavour, they all taste bad by the way akin to bullshit I'm told, all hinge on a belief of a global conspiracy that says the real shape of the earth is being hidden from us by persons unknown, though organisations like NASA are somewhere in the background pulling strings and getting rich.

The story becomes farther complicated by flat earthers having strange beliefs about Antartica, space travel, planets, stars, satellites and really anything to do with space.

Despite the long list of claims they make, they never produce any real evidence that can stand up to scrutiny, mainly because there is none.

The problems really start happening when people who belive all this rubbish get into a position of power, like Trump for example who is a climate change denier, I'm not sure what his position is on the shape of the earth!

So in a way it does matter.......

« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2017, 03:43:11 PM »

On the face of it your question could be termed as pretty mundane, possibly boring even, flat earth round earth, who cares?

However we live in a world where fake news appears everywhere along with every conspiracy you could ever think up, the flat earth being one of them.

Flat earth belief regardless of its flavour, they all taste bad by the way akin to bullshit I'm told, all hinge on a belief of a global conspiracy that says the real shape of the earth is being hidden from us by persons unknown, though organisations like NASA are somewhere in the background pulling strings and getting rich.

The story becomes farther complicated by flat earthers having strange beliefs about Antartica, space travel, planets, stars, satellites and really anything to do with space.

Despite the long list of claims they make, they never produce any real evidence that can stand up to scrutiny, mainly because there is none.

The problems really start happening when people who belive all this rubbish get into a position of power, like Trump for example who is a climate change denier, I'm not sure what his position is on the shape of the earth!

This is the most long winded garbage I have ever read.

« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2017, 05:03:48 PM »
On average, stupid people have a lower life expectancy than those more intelligent. This makes sense, as often people die as a result of doing stupid things.

It follows then that FE believers shouldn't live for very long at all, but this is mitigated by the fact that many of them never leave the shelter of their home, eschewing reality in favor of living in a fantasy world in front of a computer where their nonsensical beliefs have no consequence.

« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2017, 12:14:33 AM »

This is the most long winded garbage I have ever read.

You've obviously never read your own posts!

....and which parts exactly do you object to, is it the truthful parts? As I know you have quite an aversion to the truth.

I wonder what made up fairy story nonesense you'll dream up today?