How is Massive Brainwashing accomplished and how can we neutralize it for all?

• 18 Replies

BrightNextStep

• gravity is simple. spinning ball is simple. pick 1
this forum is full of ball earthers who cannot answer the simple question, what is gravity?

flat earthers, however, know that gravity is strong enough to keep objects and substances on the surface which is all that is necessary because it could not possibly keep the air and water moving at a surface speed faster than the speed of sound, while  a butterfly can easily float upward.

the ball earth is a psyop to make you ignore your (common) senses.  how could you not feel the spinning or see the curvature?

go take a picture of something a few miles away and use pythagoras' theorem to show that you should not be able to see so far if it was a globe.

this forum is overrun and moderated/administrated by shills/trolls who have sold their souls for an income.  i bet it did not cost much to buy you!  what a life you lead, eh?
« Last Edit: May 22, 2017, 06:40:06 AM by BrightNextStep »
Confirming İntikam's "Ignore List": FalseProphet,Lonegranger,alpha20mega,rabinoz,
napolean,Hannibaal,crutonius,Bullwinkle, rayzor,spacecowgirl,boydster
add: observer,cartog,boots,

FalseProphet

• Life is just a tale
You lost me when you mentioned dinosaur bones.

Millions of students of  paleontology and not one of them figured out that bones decompose....how is that even possible.....what weird things do they do with them in our universities....

Anyways. Do you know what a fossil is?

BrightNextStep

wow, it took only 9 minutes to reveal an example of how some people jump to "how could this be kept secret?". 
that's a different topic than the logical discussion of decaying bones. 

just like this is a different topic: fossil fuels have nothing to do with fossils. 
https://www.amazon.com/Great-Oil-Conspiracy-Government-Discovery/dp/1620871629/ref=pd_sbs_14_1?_encoding=UTF8&pd_rd_i=1620871629&pd_rd_r=GA7BS93F7RRAB4TNTWSW&pd_rd_w=YlJUS&pd_rd_wg=hLiSV&psc=1&refRID=GA7BS93F7RRAB4TNTWSW

http://www.atlanteanconspiracy.com/2015/09/dinosaur-hoax-dinosaurs-never-existed.html

"Incompetency or conspiracy?  Without inside information, it is impossible to know."  - BrightNextStep
regardless, this
« Last Edit: May 21, 2017, 11:58:55 AM by BrightNextStep »
Confirming İntikam's "Ignore List": FalseProphet,Lonegranger,alpha20mega,rabinoz,

FalseProphet

• Life is just a tale
So you don't have any idea what a fossil is?

I only believe things that can be verified by myself I have found this protects me from brain washing and manipulation.
I think the education system and media are the biggest culprits I look at a TV as a brain washing device we all watch them like where in a trance.

Before people had TV s it was the newspaper I have heard people say many times it must be true I seen it on the news.

People are born very trusting and they don't think for themselves they just repeat what they have been told.

I think the best way to wake people up is to show them the contradictions for example project echo the Nasa space balloon contradicts what we are now told about so called space the news reel video from the fifties is very telling anyone logical would have to ask the question why do they need to lie if what their trying to get us to believe in is true.

onebigmonkey

• You. Yes you. Stand still laddie.
So because you don't understand something it must be a fake?

I don't understand your point of view, therefore you are fake.

Your topic begs the question - it assumes that you have been brainwashed into believing things that aren't true, but unfortunately this doesn't get you off the hook, you still need to prove they aren't true. It might make you feel better to be part of a special club, but no amount of telling yourself that you are 'awake' will stop the things you think are lies being true.

You can ignore me of course, if that suits, but it still won't get you out of needing to prove it, rather than just try and brainwash me into accepting something that isn't true.
Facts won't do what I want them to.

We went from a round Earth to a round Moon: http://onebigmonkey.com/apollo/apollo.html

BrightNextStep

« Last Edit: May 25, 2017, 06:50:25 AM by BrightNextStep »

FalseProphet

• Life is just a tale
Dude, you have, out of fear to be brainwashed, effectively brainwashed yourself. By watching Youtube videos, that are exactly designed to brainwash people.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
I wonder what type of brainwashing removes the ability to detect disguised angry globularists.
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

FalseProphet

• Life is just a tale
That has been scientifically proven to be impossible (a consequence of Poe's Law).

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
That has been scientifically proven to be impossible (a consequence of Poe's Law).

I assume noobs are angry. If they stick around for a few years (and stick to their guns) I change my mind.
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

... i read that bones decompose as fast as soft tissue ... 

Amazing! Someone who considers himself good at science and thinks he's one of the few people that are "awake" has never seen the bones, or entire skeleton, of a decomposed animal in the wild after something like sixty years.

You need to get out more. Do you believe what you read only if it's out of the mainstream, even (or especially) when it is obviously and easily seen to be wrong?
"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts." - Daniel Patrick Moynihan

This is the key issue.  Is it not?  :P

Born in the fifties, I always enjoyed and scored well in the sciences.   i queried my parents and teachers a lot and it often ended when they could no longer answer.  it is so funny now, to consider when the teachers' answers no longer made sense; it was when were repeating the lies they were taught, trying so hard to make sense.  i would box them in making them uncomfortable. 

visiting the museum in grade school, i questioned the dinosaur bones since i read that bones decompose as fast as soft tissue and how all of the bones looked pristine.  seemed too perfect.

when jfk was shot, i stayed in the cafeteria watching lbj calmly addressing the tv camera, clearly not someone worried about his safety or a national invasion.  was i alone in seeing this man as complicit?

in high school physics, i never got it about relativity travelling faster than the speed of light and returning having aged more than those who stayed behind.  e=mc squared never made sense to me.  now i learn that this flunking jewish boy was thrust into international consciousnesses a few years after the michelson-morley experiments of 1887 proved the earth was not moving using technology used in today's airplanes.  and einstein based nothing on empirical experiments, only theoretical math. reconsider his quote that i saw in this forum that he was telling us we are fools for beLIEving: "Unthinking respect for authority is the greatest enemy of truth."

in my mba economics class, i asked the prof why nothing happened when nixon took the US dollar off the gold standard.  he said that it did not matter.  decades later, i learned that nixon and kissinger went to all the oil producing countries offering protection for their oil fields and a high price in exchange the agreed to sell oil only in US dollars and buy US treasuries.  because the US dollar is the world's standard currency ever since the bretton woods agreement in 1944.  when Saddam Hussein and Muammar Gaddafi sold their oil in their respective currencies, the US government sent troops to kill them and steal their central banks' gold and currency.  so much for a top 5 MBA school, eh?

in every field, the really good stuff is withheld from us commoners: health, law, psychology, theology, physics, geology, history, astronomy and astrology.  certainly communications and on and on.

my point is that once some us wake up, but how many of us have tried to wake others only to be attacked viciously?!

i recently asked the author of www.itsnotthelaw.com what angers him most, the tyrants or the weak souls who refuse to be curious and reveal the darkness?  he and i agree that it is the latter.

so, my biggest curiosity, aside from seeking the truth, is what all is involved to keep the sheeple from investigating?
why was only Toto the dog, willing to pull back the curtain to see that the federal reserve bankster was pretending to be the all powerful Oz (ounces of gold bricks)?
  • government education
  • TV and radio PROGRAMming
  • religion including new age interference
  • poisons in food (pesticides, GMO), air (chemtrails, cell towers, HAARP), water (fluoride calcifies the pineal) and of course vaccines
  • threats
  • physical attacks, murder
  • psychic suggestions, attacks and entity possession
  • genetic manipulation (?)
  • clones (?)
  • interbreeding with gods that look like us (?)
  • clones (?)
  • time travel (?)

as suggested in this forum, i will spend some more time reading before posting much.  with brief ready, i already see posters (IMposters?!) who are just trying to 'muddy the waters' with Fear Uncertainty and Doubt, "FUD".  funny how so many people cannot work on just one concept at a time, bringing other magic that explains gravity and light bending along the earth's surface, or "how can this be kept secret" or why, or....  If you cannot stay focused on the topic in the thread, i suggest we all ignore their attempts to move us off topic.

fore example, the stevensville michigan picture of chicago, which i plan to duplicate there and with a lighthouse also 60 miles from my planned photo spot can be analyzed simply by Pythagoras' theorem:
take the square root of the radius of the earth 4000 miles squared plus 60 miles squared then subtract the radius of the earth and you easily prove that none of the buildings could be seen if we lived on a ball!  when i explain this to folks using a spreadsheet and drawing, they cannot stop talking about how they need to know more about physics, the atmosphere, ANYTHING ELSE but a simple triangle and circle!

so what is it that makes cognitive dissonance such a powerful force to beLIEve the LIEs?

regards, and i look forward to spreading the truth with all of you who are not being paid off, hopelessly made insane by the lies or just plain ordinary "ankle biters"!
https://joshuanowicki.smugmug.com/Looking-toward-Chicago-from-Mi/i-C2pG5rm
https://www.facebook.com/JoshuaNowickiPhotography/photos/a.516042408451428.1073741828.516034061785596/887980507924281/?type=3&theater
http://www.abc57.com/clip/12393288/mirage-time-lapse

Well as far as brainwashing is concerned it looks like yours was shrunk in the wash and then dry cleaned by mistake!

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
This is the key issue.  Is it not?  :P
And what does that wall of text have to do with the shape of the earth?

The Heliocentric Earth was never decided or dictated by any government decree. If you think otherwise,  prove it!

"The Church" did try to suppress the Heliocentric ideas.
Quote from: Wikipedia
Galileo affair
The Galileo affair was a sequence of events, beginning around 1610,[1] culminating with the trial and condemnation of Galileo Galilei by the Roman Catholic Inquisition in 1633 for his support of heliocentrism (Italian: il processo a Galileo Galilei).

From Galileo affair
The present Heliocentric Globe is not a new invention and was not introduced by NASA or any modern government.

Go and read a bit of history on the development of the current earth model.
Look up the work of Nicolaus Copernicus (1473 – 1543), Tycho Brahe (1546-1601), Galileo Galilei (1564–1642), Johannes Kepler (1571-1630), Sir Isaac Newton (1642 - 1727) and Henry Cavendish (1731-1810) and many others, including from India and Persia in the first millenia.
Kepler believed in a "modified" Geostationary Globe, but his careful measurements were instrumental in Kepler's work.

Their results of the work of these people set the basis of the current understanding of the Heliocentric Globe.

You can claim no such solid foundation for the flat earth model,
in fact, you do not even have a single workable flat earth model.

Now, if you think that the earth is flat, ague that on the evidence.

In answer to the Subject title, we could shut down youtube so people would stop watching ridiculous conspiracy theory videos for a start. Bones decomposing as fast as soft tissue? Some indecipherable misinterpretation of relativity? No wonder the teachers responses made no sense to you. I'm sure most of your schooling was a mystery....
And for the record, I pick both gravity and the spinning ball thanks! ;)
« Last Edit: May 21, 2017, 10:14:09 PM by Zammo »
If I'm a complete Idiot for not believing in your Heliocentric fairytale then so be it.

in high school physics, i never got it about relativity travelling faster than the speed of light and returning having aged more than those who stayed behind.  e=mc squared never made sense to me.  now i learn that this flunking jewish boy was thrust into international consciousnesses a few years after the michelson-morley experiments of 1887 proved the earth was not moving using technology used in today's airplanes.  and einstein based nothing on empirical experiments, only theoretical math.

Please show us where in the Michelson-Morley experiment of 1887 they concluded the earth was not moving. Here is the paper.

http://history.aip.org/history/exhibits/gap/Michelson/Michelson.html#michelson1

Quite the contrary. The experiment is posited as the first strong evidence against aether theory, an outdated theory that appears to have some favour with flat earthers.

As for Einstein basing nothing on experiments and only on theory, what nonsense. His theory of special relativity was in direct response to experimental evidence available at the time. Feel free to peruse the following and still make your claim.

http://www.edu-observatory.org/physics-faq/Relativity/SR/experiments.html#Introduction

« Last Edit: May 22, 2017, 04:28:39 AM by Zammo »
If I'm a complete Idiot for not believing in your Heliocentric fairytale then so be it.

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot

in high school physics, i never got it about relativity travelling faster than the speed of light and returning having aged more than those who stayed behind.  e=mc squared never made sense to me.  now i learn that this flunking jewish boy was thrust into international consciousnesses a few years after the michelson-morley experiments of 1887 proved the earth was not moving using technology used in today's airplanes. 

Do you think Jew is an important issue?

in high school physics, i never got it about relativity travelling faster than the speed of light and returning having aged more than those who stayed behind.  e=mc squared never made sense to me.  now i learn that this flunking jewish boy was thrust into international consciousnesses a few years after the michelson-morley experiments of 1887 proved the earth was not moving using technology used in today's airplanes. 

Do you think Jew is an important issue?

I think it displays a very distasteful aspect of the posters character.

I vote this as candidate for the most insipid post on the internet for 2017. Your entire rant is just one big fallacy after another: arguments from ignorance, arguments from incredulity etc. All you've done is lumped everything together and dismissed it out of hand as "lies" and deceit whilst claiming that those who challenge your bullshit conclusions are either trying to "muddy the waters" or are just fear mongering and trying to stop others from discovering the twoof!

Of course, it all makes sense now!

Yes, people lie and yes, there are real conspiracies that happen all the time, but to lump just about everything you know together and arbitrarily dismiss it out-of-hand as either lies or obfuscation is beyond absurd. By all means continue on in this vein but just know that reality operates independent to your understanding of it. It simply doesn't care about your incredulity, ignorance or stupidity.