Question for the religious Christians

• 327 Replies

Definitely Not Swedish

• rutabaga
  • Flat Earth Inspector General of High Fashion Crime
Re: Question for the religious Christians
« Reply #180 on: June 03, 2017, 05:28:42 AM »
And who was talking about my scientific comprehension? Ha?
I am.

These are God's rules and not mine! I simply accept them like you accepting what the education system gives you of knowledge without questioning them - it's simply a matter of faith!
It's not and that's not how science work. Anyway, I don't care about your god's rules or other crap, but you said you have a scientific explanation, so I'm interested in that, and only that.

So either present that explanation or keep being a religious nut, but don't expect anyone to take you serious.

If you don't take me seriously > the least I care & that is not the end of the world for me - trust me on that!
Where I come from - one word from God weighs all the science you ever learned or humanity is yet to learn!
If you think God's rules are crap > I'm not interested in your science and you can shove it, you know where!

Move out of my way before I step on your neck - you piece of swine shit.
Well. You were the one saying you have a scientific explanation for why/how circumcision is better than non circumcision.
Since science is something that can be discussed (unlike religion, where you have your opinion and that's it), I'd be interested in a discussion about the science of circumcision (preferably with your doctor friend, since you are not interested in a science discussion).
Quote from: croutons, the s.o.w.
You have received a warning for breaking the laws of mathematics.

Member of the BOTD

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #181 on: June 03, 2017, 06:40:37 AM »

Man was made in Gods image, and you called your fellow man a piece of swine shit. After threatening in a manner that could murder him. I think you need to apologise not only to him but go to a confessional to confess this heinous sin. And right after you acknowledge 'only what comes out if a person's mouth can defile him'. I think you would be better smiled upon in the eyes if the lord, eating a pork chop then what you just said!

Remember in Genesis, God filled the world with animals and saw 'that it was good'. It did not follow with 'except the swine - He saw that the swine was disgusting and would be so forever more'.

Hundreds of million if not into the billion who follow the Christian faith have eaten pork at some point in their lives. Are you suggesting they have been defiled and can never enter Gods Kingdom?

Did you know it is permissible for a Muslim to eat pork chop? They need only bless the food before they eat it. Blessing the food makes it 'halal'

Quote from: sokarul
what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

What animal relates to your wife?

Know your place

« Reply #182 on: June 03, 2017, 06:45:23 AM »
Nice one :)
Anyway:

About the circumcision:
Quote from: user
Quote from: hannibaal
When I presented to you a scientific explanation (regardless of the source)
What is your scientific explanation, I must have missed it. My bad.
I'm still wondering what the scientific explanation is?

Well, if you insist  ;D

> it's beyond your comprehension <

That's the best argument you can bring?
I expect that from a 4 year old but not from an adult.

« Reply #183 on: June 03, 2017, 06:51:53 AM »
And who was talking about my scientific comprehension? Ha?
I am.

These are God's rules and not mine! I simply accept them like you accepting what the education system gives you of knowledge without questioning them - it's simply a matter of faith!
It's not and that's not how science work. Anyway, I don't care about your god's rules or other crap, but you said you have a scientific explanation, so I'm interested in that, and only that.

So either present that explanation or keep being a religious nut, but don't expect anyone to take you serious.

If you don't take me seriously > the least I care & that is not the end of the world for me - trust me on that!
Where I come from - one word from God weighs all the science you ever learned or humanity is yet to learn!
If you think God's rules are crap > I'm not interested in your science and you can shove it, you know where!

Looks again you run out of arguments and have to start again threatening and insults.

Nice believe system that you have there in your mind.

You ever saw something like that from a scientist?

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #184 on: June 03, 2017, 06:58:54 AM »
He has clearly discredited himself

what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

Know your place

« Reply #185 on: June 03, 2017, 11:39:59 AM »

Man was made in Gods image, and you called your fellow man a piece of swine shit. After threatening in a manner that could murder him. I think you need to apologise not only to him but go to a confessional to confess this heinous sin. And right after you acknowledge 'only what comes out if a person's mouth can defile him'. I think you would be better smiled upon in the eyes if the lord, eating a pork chop then what you just said!

Remember in Genesis, God filled the world with animals and saw 'that it was good'. It did not follow with 'except the swine - He saw that the swine was disgusting and would be so forever more'.

Hundreds of million if not into the billion who follow the Christian faith have eaten pork at some point in their lives. Are you suggesting they have been defiled and can never enter Gods Kingdom?

Did you know it is permissible for a Muslim to eat pork chop? They need only bless the food before they eat it. Blessing the food makes it 'halal'

You see Shifter how you jump to conclusions without looking into the facts!
You see how playing with words could change the entire plot of the story!
Can't you see this what have they done to the Bible also, when they preached it in the language of the pagans!
Can't you see how they twisted the minds of Christians with new plots!

Before you throw your accusations and stones at me, please (and I urge you) to go back to the previous posts in this thread, where "User" threw his words at me and called me "a religious piece of shit", because I gave my personal opinion on Homosexuality in general and not on any particular person.

Quote from: Hannibaal on June 02, 2017, 06:00:40 AM
1-   Homosexuality: is totally forbidden for men and women – then, now and forever!!! It is breaking the first universal law of sexing. Gays (men or women) are sick people and should seek help. This is God’s opinion and mine personally.
And my opinion is that this makes you a retarded, ignorant, religious piece of shit.

The words you saw in my post were mere reflection of his words, so he could notice the ugliness in his heart towards religious people.

In fact; I urge you to go back to everything I have posted ever since I joined this forum, and you shall never find me the first to throw stones at anybody, and my words again are mere reflections to their words!
And when any body attack me personally for my belief with anything, I shall throw back at them their own shit!

But, when someone wants to attack my Creator/ God - the creator of this universe, in my face, by words or whatever, surely I'll break his neck!
It's not in my ethics or in my belief to attack anybody, but it is also in our belief to defend ourselves and not to stand silent against the truth!

So, if ethics is the judge between you and me > you owe me an apology, Mr.!

And as for your false claim:

I can confidently tell you, you are absolutely wrong about this claim, like you were wrong about Jesus permitting to eat this filthy animal!!!
I dare you ask a million Muslims, and ALL shall give you the same answer, "PORK" is Haram > period!
Pork is forbidden in ALL Abrahamic religions - and YES, I loudly say it > whoever eats this filthy animal, is committing one of the biggest sins, and I don't care if ALL Christians and Pagans on the face of this earth do > they are still committing a sin; whether they know it or not.
In the Qur'an, three things were directly forbidden for human consumption - blood, dead animals, and swine flesh.

Again, Shifter - don't play with God's words, rules and laws > it's one of the biggest sins, as well!~

« Last Edit: June 03, 2017, 11:43:46 AM by Hannibaal »
God—the knower—is non-dimensional.
God's thinking is two-dimensional.
God's creative actions are three-dimensional.

« Reply #186 on: June 03, 2017, 12:02:19 PM »

But, when someone wants to attack my Creator/ God - the creator of this universe, in my face, by words or whatever, surely I'll break his neck!
It's not in my ethics or in my belief to attack anybody, but it is also in our belief to defend ourselves and not to stand silent against the truth!

Here again, you threaten to kill everybody that does not have the same believe than you have.

And than you want an apology from him?

Your believe is very close to Islamic extremists and terrorists.

Definitely Not Swedish

• rutabaga
« Reply #187 on: June 03, 2017, 12:13:45 PM »
Hannibaal is a troll.
Noone can be that retarded.

Member of the BOTD

Pezevenk

• Militant aporfyrodrakonist
« Reply #188 on: June 03, 2017, 12:22:16 PM »

And then you wonder why I say I'd be scared of you.

In the Qur'an, three things were directly forbidden for human consumption - blood, dead animals, and swine flesh.

Am I to understand that I'm supposed to eat animals alive?
Member of the BOTD for Anti Fascism and Racism

It is not a scientific fact, it is a scientific fuck!
-Intikam

Read a bit psicology and stick your imo to where it comes from
-Intikam (again)

FalseProphet

• Life is just a tale
« Reply #189 on: June 03, 2017, 12:28:45 PM »

Unfortunately, in Muslim countries it is almost Islamic mainstream. Even in Malaysia you can be jailed when you only say: "God is a fairy tale", in case a crabby judge rules that it counts as "blasphemy".

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #190 on: June 03, 2017, 12:29:48 PM »
Wow, some guy insulted you and your faith and you justify threatening to kill him in a horrible manner and call him swine shit. I don't know if Jesus would have responded the same....

It is permissible for Muslims to eat pork. But they have to be starving with not much other choice around. I'm not saying pork is the healthiest choice in the supermarket, but to say people are 'defiled' if they eat it sounds very extreme. And what happens to people who have ever come in contact with pig DNA? Are they forever barred from heaven no matter how good a person and faith they are?

And to call it a 'disgusting animal'.... I think honestly for all the shit we as a human race have done to each other, we can hardly judge another animal. They are all God's creation. Maybe don't let Him hear you say that.

Chicken is okay to eat right? My mum would feed her backyard chickens left overs. Sometimes there would be chicken... The chickens lapped it up. Was it okay to eat their eggs or was the chicken defiled

You claim I am playing with Gods words and what a big sinner I am. More extremist language. In reality it's that I interpret the words in a different manner to you and I'm not extreme enough for your standards.

You may not have said the word 'hate' but it is clear from your tone, language and intolerance that you are a very hateful person. I bet when ISIS threw gay people from the tops of tall buildings while they were blindfolded and bound I could picture if you were in the crowd, you'd be cheering. Indonesia recently whipped a gay couple over 80 times each for gay sex. Does this seem fair and reasonable to you?

You honestly, with your threats, insults and intolerance have defiled yourself and you clearly will not make any apology for them. Hate is incompatible with God and Jesus

If eating a pork chop distances my ideology with yours, I'll eat 10 of them.

Good luck on your day of judgement. May the Lord have mercy on your soul.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2017, 12:32:35 PM by Shifter »

Know your place

Pezevenk

« Reply #191 on: June 03, 2017, 12:38:39 PM »

Unfortunately, in Muslim countries it is almost Islamic mainstream. Even in Malaysia you can be jailed when you only say: "God is a fairy tale", in case a crabby judge rules that it counts as "blasphemy".

Lol we used to have a blasphemy law in Greece as well, up until last year I think.

Some guy was sentenced to 10 months in jail (at least it was a suspended sentence) over a joke on Facebook about Elder Paisios (a dead charlatan that religious nuts and nationalists in Greece adore). The whole story is very interesting, you can read about it here: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elder_Pastitsios

It was a good joke as well. But it ruffled some people's feathers.

-Intikam

-Intikam (again)

« Reply #192 on: June 03, 2017, 12:42:39 PM »

Here again, you threaten to kill everybody that does not have the same believe than you have.

And than you want an apology from him?

No CB - you're wrong about me again, as always!

Ask yourself; why would you want to come face to face with me and curse my God in front of me? Why?
I will not do it to anyone and curse God in their faces - so, why would anyone want to do so to me? Surly I will not stand still and he shall receive a punch on his teeth, so he would never face me with the same attitude again!

And I hate those so called "Islamic extremists" - and people should not call them Islamic at all, because they are satanic and sick people.

So, to make things clear, for the sake of this argument - don't attack me and be civilized, and I shall be even more!
If I ever break this rule > point it out to me and I shall leave this forum in disgrace!

« Reply #193 on: June 03, 2017, 12:53:00 PM »
Wow, some guy insulted you and your faith and you justify threatening to kill him in a horrible manner and call him swine shit. I don't know if Jesus would have responded the same....

It is permissible for Muslims to eat pork. But they have to be starving with not much other choice around. I'm not saying pork is the healthiest choice in the supermarket, but to say people are 'defiled' if they eat it sounds very extreme. And what happens to people who have ever come in contact with pig DNA? Are they forever barred from heaven no matter how good a person and faith they are?

And to call it a 'disgusting animal'.... I think honestly for all the shit we as a human race have done to each other, we can hardly judge another animal. They are all God's creation. Maybe don't let Him hear you say that.

Chicken is okay to eat right? My mum would feed her backyard chickens left overs. Sometimes there would be chicken... The chickens lapped it up. Was it okay to eat their eggs or was the chicken defiled

You claim I am playing with Gods words and what a big sinner I am. More extremist language. In reality it's that I interpret the words in a different manner to you and I'm not extreme enough for your standards.

You may not have said the word 'hate' but it is clear from your tone, language and intolerance that you are a very hateful person. I bet when ISIS threw gay people from the tops of tall buildings while they were blindfolded and bound I could picture if you were in the crowd, you'd be cheering. Indonesia recently whipped a gay couple over 80 times each for gay sex. Does this seem fair and reasonable to you?

You honestly, with your threats, insults and intolerance have defiled yourself and you clearly will not make any apology for them. Hate is incompatible with God and Jesus

If eating a pork chop distances my ideology with yours, I'll eat 10 of them.

Good luck on your day of judgement. May the Lord have mercy on your soul.

I did not threaten to kill anyone (again you're playing with words - I guess it's a habit for you) - breaking his neck in the street language is giving him a lesson he should not forget when attacking others and cursing God in their faces.

You can turn this story around the way you want and you can play with words as you wish - that will never ever change the truth nor the reality!

You can also eat all the pigs you want, but you can't change God's rule about it - not even if all humanity tried to!

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #194 on: June 03, 2017, 12:58:43 PM »
Humanity didn't have to. Jesus already dud more than 2000 years ago. Get with the times.

You can cover up your neck breaking as a joke. The words are there on the internet for God to see. I doubt he's amused

Know your place

« Reply #195 on: June 03, 2017, 01:19:06 PM »
Humanity didn't have to. Jesus already dud more than 2000 years ago. Get with the times.

You can cover up your neck breaking as a joke. The words are there on the internet for God to see. I doubt he's amused

That is a LIE - Jesus NEVER permitted to eat pork! I wonder how many lies have the Catholic church fudged onto Jesus!

And trust me - God is not amused either when someone curses His name in public and in people's faces!

I don't know what standards you people follow...

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #196 on: June 03, 2017, 01:22:45 PM »

Clearly not your intolerant extremist ones that's for sure  :P

Know your place

« Reply #197 on: June 03, 2017, 01:32:42 PM »

Clearly not your intolerant extremist ones that's for sure  :P

Should I be amused here?  :P

« Reply #198 on: June 03, 2017, 02:20:05 PM »

I did not threaten to kill anyone (again you're playing with words

You are lying:
You said:
"But, when someone wants to attack my Creator/ God - the creator of this universe, in my face, by words or whatever, surely I'll break his neck!"

That is a threat to kill.
And you did not mention that you only would do it face to face.
Even than it is despicable that you even think that way.
Proves me that your believe is evil.

« Reply #199 on: June 03, 2017, 02:29:41 PM »

I did not threaten to kill anyone (again you're playing with words

You are lying:
You said:
"But, when someone wants to attack my Creator/ God - the creator of this universe, in my face, by words or whatever, surely I'll break his neck!"

That is a threat to kill.
And you did not mention that you only would do it face to face.
Even than it is despicable that you even think that way.
Proves me that your believe is evil.

I already responded to Shifter on the same - so, why are you repeating what I have already clarified!
You can prove what you wish...

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #200 on: June 03, 2017, 05:30:11 PM »
The difference between you and the rest of this forum, indeed most of the wider world, is that such thoughts do not enter our minds in the first place!

This is why you are a very scary individual! It is only modern societal law that is holding you back from being a violent savage.

Know your place

« Reply #201 on: June 03, 2017, 06:54:06 PM »
The difference between you and the rest of this forum, indeed most of the wider world, is that such thoughts do not enter our minds in the first place!

This is why you are a very scary individual! It is only modern societal law that is holding you back from being a violent savage.

No need to be scared anymore Shifter - I leave this forum for you peaceful guys.

Please forgive me if I have ever insulted you or anyone.

« Reply #202 on: June 03, 2017, 07:00:03 PM »

No need to be scared anymore Shifter - I leave this forum for you peaceful guys.

Maybe your God can give you forgiveness.

Better think about what your believes are and if they maybe are not as good as you think at the moment.

Pezevenk

« Reply #203 on: June 03, 2017, 11:39:38 PM »

No don't go!

Grrr I feel bad now!

-Intikam

-Intikam (again)

?

Twerp

• Gutter Sniper
  • Flat Earth Almost Believer
« Reply #204 on: June 03, 2017, 11:43:04 PM »

Wherever your journeys take you, please leave the heads of the people you meet attached to their bodies - at least if their greatest transgression is mocking your beliefs.
“Heaven is being governed by Devil nowadays..” - Wise

Definitely Not Swedish

• rutabaga
« Reply #205 on: June 04, 2017, 12:10:18 AM »

Oh no, we ought to have a scientific debate, don't you remember?

Member of the BOTD

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #206 on: June 04, 2017, 05:36:44 AM »

Stay or go, you are free to choose. Thankfully this is only the internet and our paths are unlikely to cross so I'm not worried about my head being lopped off for not circumcising my son or because I ate some bacon.

I would just be scared to come across you in the 'real world'.

I feel sorry for you. I think you were born 3400 odd years too late. I think you would be happier living at the time God commanded Joshua when he reached the promised land to slaughter every thing that breathed. Every man, woman, child, infant and even cattle.  That time belongs to you. This time belongs to those who cherish peace, love, freedom and tolerance.

Know your place

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #207 on: June 04, 2017, 05:44:00 AM »
Hannibaal is a good dude. Just gotta read between the lines.

And I'm an athiest.  :o

FalseProphet

• Life is just a tale
« Reply #208 on: June 04, 2017, 05:53:47 AM »
If he would accept that he is gay and fall in love with a nice guy all this anger and hate in him may go away, who knows.

« Reply #209 on: June 04, 2017, 07:08:38 AM »
Hannibaal is a good dude. Just gotta read between the lines.

And I'm an athiest.  :o

But his lines say he is a Homophobie religious believer that would break somebody's neck because of an argument about his believe.
That is not a good dude for me.