Year Zero Golden Age Quantum shift

• 13 Replies
Year Zero Golden Age Quantum shift
« on: December 22, 2018, 11:09:00 AM »
Right now we all live in what is called old reality. The old Matrix. Here I will explain what is going to occur soon and what is to expect. We live in a Multiverse. There are other versions of yourself living parallel lives in different worlds all across this Multiverse. I call them parallel Matrix's. This is a very bad chaotic order of things because you are only allowed to focus on one reality, the one you are in now. While in parallel reality you might be living totally different life and experiencing very different earth, you are banished from knowing it and only allowed to experience one version of reality. Multiverse is quiet Satanic because it promotes limitations on what human being can feel and experience. But I don't want to go into the morals of it right now. Let me just explain how its going to change.

I'm sure you heard of Quantum shift or some great change. Some people promised it in 2012 but it didn't happen, as a matter of fact I think things got worse. I do not know exactly when this Golden age will come or when the shift will happen but my guess is soon. What exactly will take place on Earth? Basically Multiverse and parallel realities will be eliminated and combined into one awesome new Earth. You will be merged with all versions of yourself that are on positive side and the negative ones will be erased. So just imagine how much improvement you will acquire! This is what is known as year zero or golden age.

There will be a new reality on Earth and no more universe splitting into infinite number of realities. There will only be one you. Since you will be merged with other positive versions of yourself you will gain new memory and remember things you never knew before. Things from other timelines and other lives. Amazing right? There will be many changes on Earth when this occurs. Some of the lost continents such as Atlantis and Lemuria will rise again. What was lost in ancient times will once again restored to its glory. People that you knew from old earth will still be there but you will notice how much better they are and how much better everything is. Flat infinite Earth is a big part of this change too. However there will also be the Culling of the Herd and many people will be gone because they do not belong in this new reality and they did not merge.

Feel Free to comment No insults please.
"You think you are good, you think you are on the right path, but you are not."
John Seed

Re: Year Zero Golden Age Quantum shift
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2018, 03:33:16 AM »
Thanks for the update.

How will this affect house prices?
Quote from: mikeman7918
a single photon can pass through two sluts

Quote from: Chicken Fried Clucker
if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2018, 04:46:30 AM »
Some of the lost continents such as Atlantis and Lemuria will rise again. What was lost in ancient times will once again restored to its glory. People that you knew from old earth will still be there but you will notice how much better they are and how much better everything is. Flat infinite Earth is a big part of this change too.

However there will also be the Culling of the Herd and many people will be gone because they do not belong in this new reality and they did not merge.

You say, "However there will also be the Culling of the Herd and many people will be gone because they do not belong in this new reality and they did not merge."
Meaning that you will execute us "non-believers" then you have the gall to say "No insults please"! Well, matey boy - it ain't gunna happen!
If you threaten to execute me I've got a right to retalliate, fair's fair ;).

Mr New Earth when I see you posting stuff dreamt up while smoking pot (or stronger) I'll call you out it.
If you call that insults, tough bikkies!

A word of "friendly" advice: post this stuff in Complete Nonsense where it belongs.

Bye bye, off to sleep and dream some more but dream up some real evidence this time.

<< Removed most comments >>
« Last Edit: December 23, 2018, 12:15:00 PM by rabinoz »

Shifter

• ASI
« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2018, 09:16:15 PM »
Some of the lost continents such as Atlantis and Lemuria will rise again. What was lost in ancient times will once again restored to its glory. People that you knew from old earth will still be there but you will notice how much better they are and how much better everything is. Flat infinite Earth is a big part of this change too.

However there will also be the Culling of the Herd and many people will be gone because they do not belong in this new reality and they did not merge.

You say, "However there will also be the Culling of the Herd and many people will be gone because they do not belong in this new reality and they did not merge."
Meaning that you will execute us "non-believers" then you have the gall to say "No insults please"! Well, matey boy - it ain't gunna happen!
If you threaten to execute me I've got a right to retalliate, fair's fair ;).

Mr New Earth when I see you posting stuff dreamt up while smoking pot (or stronger) I'll call you out it.
If you call that insults, tough bikkies!

A word of "friendly" advice: post this stuff in Complete Nonsense where it belongs.

Bye bye, off to sleep and dream some more but dream up some real evidence this time.

<< Removed most comments >>

He has every right to express his opinions. Why do you see the need to belittle the guy? Are you afraid to debate him in a mature, dignified and honest manner?

If you have problems with the idea of being culled, then you can be a believer. Otherwise, accept your fate. No need to be an arse in your final moments. Try to go out with a little decorum

Bullwinkle

• Flat Earth Curator
  • "Umm, WTF ???"
« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2018, 09:40:14 PM »

A word of "friendly" advice: Don't offer "friendly advice".
RE can never win this argument.
FE can't be disproved.

faded mike

• new world
« Reply #5 on: December 24, 2018, 12:09:23 AM »
I pray and hope that change is coming, maybe like permanent christmas! :D
When everybody helps!
" Using our vast surveillance system, we've uncovered revolutionary new information..."
           -them

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #6 on: December 24, 2018, 12:53:56 AM »
He has every right to express his opinions.
Of course "he has every right to express his opinions" as I have "every right to express" my opinions of "his opinions"

Quote from: Shifter
Why do you see the need to belittle the guy? Are you afraid to debate him in a mature, dignified and honest manner?
Just possibly I "see the need to belittle the guy" because he claims that I'll need to be executed :( - that's a fair incentive ;).

One cannot "debate in a mature, dignified and honest manner" a hypothesis dreamt up and presented with no supporting evidence,  get real!

If you have problems with the idea of being culled, then you can be a believer. Otherwise, accept your fate. No need to be an arse in your final moments. Try to go out with a little decorum
So you'd bow to any tin-pot dictator? I guess you're not called Shifter for nothing.

But yes, I have problems being culled and with believing a "hypothesis dreamt up and presented with no supporting evidence" - get used to it.

Otherwise, accept your fate. Try to go out with a little decorum
If I'm forced into such a situation by some trumped up little dictator then I'll accept my fate and go out with little decorum.

But somehow I doubt that New Earth's predictions of doom are any more valid than those of
Quote from: RationalWiki
List of predictions of the end of the world
"Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away. But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only."
Here are some examples, with the predicted date of the end of all things.
Contents
19th century
20th century
21st century
I only linked to the "few" of recent centuries.

Have fun with your ASI!

sandokhan

• Flat Earth Sultan
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #7 on: December 24, 2018, 02:54:16 AM »
I do not know exactly when this Golden age will come or when the shift will happen but my guess is soon.

https://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=30499.msg2097827#msg2097827

« Reply #8 on: December 24, 2018, 12:06:31 PM »
Thanks for the link Sandokhan but unfortunately I don't understand the math so if you can try to explain it in lament terms that would be much appreciated. Now let me address Rab. You are not just doing this to me mate, you interfere in every thread, so I don't take it personally, I don't think you are a bad guy, but I know that you are very bored and feel the need to ruin things, that is something you gonna have to change. Let me point out something very strongly here: I never said I want to execute you or anyone for that matter. I never harmed anyone and I never will. The culling of the herd is not gonna be done by a gun or weapon. The earth will do this not people. I do not know what is going to happen to people that did not merge with new earth. I'm not a judge nor executioner, all I know is that they won't be there.
John Seed

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #9 on: December 24, 2018, 02:34:13 PM »
Thanks for the link Sandokhan but unfortunately I don't understand the math so if you can try to explain it in lament terms that would be much appreciated.
And anyone that pretends to foretell the future is a liar and a charlatan and there have been hundreds of thousands before you - all proven wrong.

Bye, bye Merry Christmas.

« Reply #10 on: December 25, 2018, 06:40:57 PM »
I actually theorize that the quantum shift and the dimensional merge has already occurred in 2012. We are living in a timeline that did not experience the shift. Other versions of ourselves did.
John Seed

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • Backstage
« Reply #11 on: January 04, 2019, 07:41:56 AM »
I do not know exactly when this Golden age will come or when the shift will happen but my guess is soon.

https://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=30499.msg2097827#msg2097827

There is nothing can be exist without Sandokhan has not examined it detailed.  8)
The moment you are closest to victory is the moment you are most desperate. Take note of wise with you, not with them.

http://www.unz.com/article/the-moon-landing

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • Backstage
« Reply #12 on: January 04, 2019, 07:45:33 AM »
I actually theorize that the quantum shift and the dimensional merge has already occurred in 2012. We are living in a timeline that did not experience the shift. Other versions of ourselves did.

It may be a process has started at 2012. This is meanwhile the time of many people has discovered the flat earth reality. Perhaps flat earth is a part of this process. in fact this is designed to accustom us to a reality. The current world order was to convince people that the world was round. but those who build it should have recently decided that people should now know that the world is flat. There was a wall and that wall no longer exists.
The moment you are closest to victory is the moment you are most desperate. Take note of wise with you, not with them.

http://www.unz.com/article/the-moon-landing

« Reply #13 on: January 04, 2019, 01:53:20 PM »
Yes absolutely 2012 have everything to do with flat earth. The awakening to the flat earth reality started around that time. I believe that new earth in another dimension started in 2012. It is right now being prepared for us to be merged with the New Earth. Once we merge, our current reality will be deleted. This is what I call quantum shift, but not just me, many do. Our reality is getting worse and has gotten a lot worse after 2012, meanwhile in parallel reality on new earth, things are getting better and better. Flat infinite earth is a big part of new reality.
John Seed