Is the FE a troll?

• 12 Replies

Majestic Eagle 03

• Very new here 😊
Is the FE a troll?
« on: May 18, 2017, 09:39:56 AM »
Please inform me as to if FE is actually a troll. If FE trolls pretending to be members want to finally release the truth, you can do so here.
Fond reader of FES answers that almost always avoid answering the question.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
Re: Is the FE a troll?
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2017, 09:49:54 AM »
Some people do come here pretending to be FE for a laugh, but there are real flat earthers here. Most trolls on the forum are RE, though.
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

Majestic Eagle 03

• Very new here 😊
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2017, 10:02:05 AM »
Some people do come here pretending to be FE for a laugh, but there are real flat earthers here. Most trolls on the forum are RE, though.

...so you're completely serious? Despite all the evidence of a round earth. To contradict me, provide a solid piece of evidence to prove the Earth is flat.

Bom Tishop

• Official friend boy of the FES!!
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2017, 10:59:34 AM »
No one has ever ever said this before...

Please tell me more about the "round earth"
Quote from: Bom Tishop
LordDave is quite alright even for a bleeding heart liberal. Godspeed good sir

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2017, 11:08:31 AM »
The earth is pretty solid.
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

hoppy

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2017, 12:07:38 PM »

...so you're completely serious? Despite all the evidence of a round earth. To contradict me, provide a solid piece of evidence to prove the Earth is flat.
It is.
God is real.                                         
http://www.scribd.com/doc/9665708/Flat-Earth-Bible-02-of-10-The-Flat-Earth

Majestic Eagle 03

• Very new here 😊
« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2017, 12:14:32 PM »
"No one has ever ever said this before...
Please tell me more about the "round earth""

It is called Earth and I'm assuming you live in it. Oh, and also, it's not flat.

"The earth is pretty solid."

Please, go ahead, do say more.

"It is."

Thank you so much Hoppy, you may have just converted me with your vast knowledge and wisdom! I'm beginning to understand now why Round Earther's are just so dumb. NASA is a lie! The people must know the truth!

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • The Only Yang Scholar in The Ying Universe
« Reply #7 on: May 18, 2017, 02:04:41 PM »
Please inform me as to if FE is actually a troll. If FE trolls pretending to be members want to finally release the truth, you can do so here.

FE is an opposite controlled troll. I mean, FE'rs are usually real but there are several RE trolls here and management accept them and let them to confuse newcomers as a troll. SCG is one of them. Her real job is torturing to the FE'rs. hoppy is one of troll and not a real believer.  her just aim is confusing and nonsence. You can't find her post tell something effective. Both SCG and hoppy and several mods are working for CIA. I'm not. I'm working for God and getting salary for that working.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #8 on: May 18, 2017, 03:01:12 PM »
I hope God pays better than the CIA.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #9 on: May 18, 2017, 03:14:43 PM »

FE is an opposite controlled troll. I mean, FE'rs are usually real but there are several RE trolls here and management accept them and let them to confuse newcomers as a troll. SCG is one of them. Her real job is torturing to the FE'rs. hoppy is one of troll and not a real believer.  her just aim is confusing and nonsence. You can't find her post tell something effective. Both SCG and hoppy and several mods are working for CIA. I'm not. I'm working for God and getting salary for that working.
That, Mr İntikam, is exactly what a real troll would naming others.
How could Hoppy be a troll? He rarely say more than "It is".

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #10 on: May 18, 2017, 03:59:53 PM »

Contrary to popular belief, the FES is not just one person.
Quote from: Stash
I'm anti-judaism.

Quote from: Space Cowgirl
Whose narrative is it to not believe the government?

Quote from: Wolvaccine
speech should be a privilege. Not a right.

Majestic Eagle 03

• Very new here 😊
« Reply #11 on: May 18, 2017, 10:39:15 PM »

Contrary to popular belief, the FES is not just one person.

Well, Initikam's making it seem like he's the only non-troll around here.

« Reply #12 on: May 19, 2017, 10:36:31 PM »
This entire Flat Earth thing is a grand exercise in trolling, and for that at least I respect them. For their intellectual dishonesty, not so much. See below for a case in point:

https://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=60092.msg1550362#msg1550362