Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life,

• 129 Replies
Also, what's (with the) (unnecessary) (parentheses) (every (couple (of) sentences))? Your posts look like algebra.

and ( dullard ) if there is any damn confusion then point it out. and if there is no confusion then i also dont beat the dead horse(s) like you. that is all.

Also, what's (with the) (unnecessary) (parentheses) (every (couple (of) words))? Your posts look like algebra.

I read the parenthetical insults in the voice of Gollum. It actually made the posts much more interesting.

and now let us hope that your intelligent or say wise`1 ( Hannibaal ) aka an rascal pig will recall anything at all. so that we can see that weather there is any brain at all or you are simply with the policy of **give dog bad name and hang it**

and if he failed in recalling everything then where is brain ? and if there is no brain then where is question of washing your so called brain ? where is the question of washing your so called brain ( foolish dog ) there is no brain.

and at the top you all are nothing but an failure. that is all.

If you're gonna call people stupid for their beliefs then expect the same in return.

so you mean that this man has supplied more verifialbe and tangible explanation then this Practical explanation ? alright then explain it to me also. so that i also can follow him. ( along with you all )

and if there is no explanation then you keep your garbage to yourself with your fellow sheeps. ( rascal dog )

disputeone

• Or should I?
Lawl.

Bullseye.

Edit.

This guy is Intikam 2.0.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2017, 09:39:40 PM by disputeone »
Quote from: Stash
I'm anti-judaism.

Quote from: Space Cowgirl
Whose narrative is it to not believe the government?

Quote from: Wolvaccine
speech should be a privilege. Not a right.

Lawl.

Bullseye.

and you are failure. you are failure in telling us this thing that what explanation this man has who worships potty seat.

and at the top only policy is *give dog bad name and hang it* you are that rascal pig.

?

Twerp

• Gutter Sniper
  • Flat Earth Almost Believer
Is that you Intikam?
“Heaven is being governed by Devil nowadays..” - Wise

disputeone

• Or should I?
Well, if you have to know.

That particular picture is of a man given a toilet, he didn't know what to do with it so he worshipped it.

I thought it was funny as you are shitting on everyone elses beliefs.

I have a strange sense of humour I guess.
I'm anti-judaism.

That particular picture is of a man given a toilet, he didn't know what to do with it so he worshipped it.

and my ( dear ) cutie pie recall everything which you have thought or done on each second within`1 minute `1st of all. so that we can see that you are really an sane person OR just an *son of his neigbour*

disputeone

• Or should I?
I'm not sane, I thought that was clear by now.

Do better.
I'm anti-judaism.

napoleon

• The Earth is not round, nor flat. It is a Donut...

We have one father and his name is "Adam" in 200 languages.

You suggest Hare Krishna is God's name and denying to the name as God. If you, why don't you accept praying in the name of God, instead of Hare something. What is difference?

I am in this regard because I do not like god fools. God has a lot of names on its name and it's just the Adam's imagination.

We can simply try it. Okey lets do it.

1- Both of us lets start to day with saying "God helps me".

After day end, notice what lived in day.

2- Second day, we'll start to day with saying "Hare Krishna"

After day end, both of us notice what we lived in day.

3- Third day, we'll start to day with "bism illah".

Compare them.

If first second one is better than the first one, God's real name is Hare something and he like to heard it. Misleading results can be obtained with few examples but the number of trials will be increased and the correct result will be approached.

Okey lets go.
Suddenly I see great resemblance between Intikam and Beni Gabor from "the Mummy"

see what I mean? :P :P :P
Never argue with an idiot...
First they will drag you down to their own level,
and then they beat you by experience...

First of all; where in hell did you read in my quotes that I was a Christian?
Do I sound *skip*Christ, Buddha, Mohammed and so on, were all great teachers and their image should be in our hearts and not to be represented with statues, so future ignorant, brainwashed generations would worship them - because once you open the door for such pagan satanic beliefs and worshiping rituals, that door will never be shut again!

I respect MAMA but I don't worship her > wake up and snap out of it...

and now why do you **impose** ( or shift burdon of proof ) other authorities like christian, muslim, bhudhists and other 3500 religious authroties on us ( The Hare Krishnas ) without explaining anything at all ? why ? `1st of all tell us that explanation they hvae given to us ? and if they have given to us nothing then why do you *impose* there authorities on us ? ( why ? tell me the damn reasonable answer ? )
and as far as question of brainwashing so there is no brain. and if there is any brain at all then ( fertile brain ) recall everything which you have thought or done on each second within`1 minute and prove it that there is any brian at all. ( after all its an open challenge )
and now let us hope that such an **rascal dog** like you will recall anything at all. come on sir if there is any brain then let us test it`1st then we shall talk about washing your so called brain. ( come on *fertile brain* after all its an open challenge )

I refuse to be called a dog - I'm afraid one day you might worship me! > You worship almost every animal and turn might come to dogs, and I refuse to be worshiped!  :o

Hey, it might become a life style after you and people would raise their own gods/ dogs > they can even choose the breed that goes with their personality and life style!

And if high authorities are satisfied with you being a true believer, you're allowed to take more than one dog/ god!
> If You raise a Shih Tzu and a Bulldog > you can get a Bullshit for heir!

so, please don't call me dog, and please, please don't worship me...  ::)

and ( foolish pig ) now recall everything and prove it that there is any brain at all. so that can move on washing your so called brain. come on ( son of your neigbour ) recall everything and prove it that there is any brain at all.

( after all its an open challenge ) so dont avoid the real issue now. and recall everything so that we can see that weather there is any brain at all or not.

come on ( rascal pig ) go ahead and do it quickly. come on now. come to ground envious pig. prove it that there is any brain now.

No, no, no... not a pig - I hate pigs > but, if you insist on worshiping me, then I'd rather be a rat - it's widely worshiped in Hinduism and passionately taken care of!

Say your prayers nahaei... and bon appitet

God—the knower—is non-dimensional.
God's thinking is two-dimensional.
God's creative actions are three-dimensional.

napoleon

• The Earth is not round, nor flat. It is a Donut...
what a shame,

I just wanted to learn something more about Hinduism and I hoped that Nahaei was the right person for that...but it seems that Nahaei is also not capable of explaining stuff in an open way without being rude or insulting.
Like Hannibaal said...saying that Krishna is the one and only God, that he is Almighty and has no limits...and then stating that he expands himself into thousands other Gods with equal power...that doesn't work for me...something is crooked in this story. Why would a God need to expand himself into other Gods if he has the power of managing everything by being the only one?
It's like having two exact the same copies of the Bible and then stating that you can read twice as fast.
doesn't make any sense...
Never argue with an idiot...
First they will drag you down to their own level,
and then they beat you by experience...

Pezevenk

• Militant aporfyrodrakonist
Also, what's (with the) (unnecessary) (parentheses) (every (couple (of) sentences))? Your posts look like algebra.

and ( dullard ) if there is any damn confusion then point it out. and if there is no confusion then i also dont beat the dead horse(s) like you. that is all.

(Is (it (really))) (**rascal dog**)(?)
Member of the BOTD for Anti Fascism and Racism

It is not a scientific fact, it is a scientific fuck!
-Intikam

Read a bit psicology and stick your imo to where it comes from
-Intikam (again)

Pezevenk

• Militant aporfyrodrakonist

and my ( dear ) cutie pie recall everything which you have thought or done on each second within`1 minute `1st of all. so that we can see that you are really an sane person OR just an *son of his neigbour*

Is "son of your neighbour" the new "son of whore"?

Is "rascal dog" the new "dishonor, dishonest people"?

Is India the new Turkey?

Are cows the new goats?

Is nahaei the new Intikam?

Nah. Intikam's still funnier.
Member of the BOTD for Anti Fascism and Racism

It is not a scientific fact, it is a scientific fuck!
-Intikam

Read a bit psicology and stick your imo to where it comes from
-Intikam (again)

First of all; where in hell did you read in my quotes that I was a Christian?
Do I sound *skip*Christ, Buddha, Mohammed and so on, were all great teachers and their image should be in our hearts and not to be represented with statues, so future ignorant, brainwashed generations would worship them - because once you open the door for such pagan satanic beliefs and worshiping rituals, that door will never be shut again!

I respect MAMA but I don't worship her > wake up and snap out of it...

and now why do you **impose** ( or shift burdon of proof ) other authorities like christian, muslim, bhudhists and other 3500 religious authroties on us ( The Hare Krishnas ) without explaining anything at all ? why ? `1st of all tell us that explanation they hvae given to us ? and if they have given to us nothing then why do you *impose* there authorities on us ? ( why ? tell me the damn reasonable answer ? )
and as far as question of brainwashing so there is no brain. and if there is any brain at all then ( fertile brain ) recall everything which you have thought or done on each second within`1 minute and prove it that there is any brian at all. ( after all its an open challenge )
and now let us hope that such an **rascal dog** like you will recall anything at all. come on sir if there is any brain then let us test it`1st then we shall talk about washing your so called brain. ( come on *fertile brain* after all its an open challenge )

I refuse to be called a dog - I'm afraid one day you might worship me! > You worship almost every animal and turn might come to dogs, and I refuse to be worshiped!  :o

Hey, it might become a life style after you and people would raise their own gods/ dogs > they can even choose the breed that goes with their personality and life style!

And if high authorities are satisfied with you being a true believer, you're allowed to take more than one dog/ god!
> If You raise a Shih Tzu and a Bulldog > you can get a Bullshit for heir!

so, please don't call me dog, and please, please don't worship me...  ::)

and ( foolish pig ) now recall everything and prove it that there is any brain at all. so that can move on washing your so called brain. come on ( son of your neigbour ) recall everything and prove it that there is any brain at all.

( after all its an open challenge ) so dont avoid the real issue now. and recall everything so that we can see that weather there is any brain at all or not.

come on ( rascal pig ) go ahead and do it quickly. come on now. come to ground envious pig. prove it that there is any brain now.

No, no, no... not a pig - I hate pigs > but, if you insist on worshiping me, then I'd rather be a rat - it's widely worshiped in Hinduism and passionately taken care of!

Say your prayers nahaei... and bon appitet

and ( foolish pig ) now you can go on with your policy of **give dog bad name and hang it** and i also dont beat the damn dead horse(s) like you, ( finished )
since im an ignorant brainwashed fallow. but you have been failed in proving this thing that there is any brain at all. you are nothing but an failure. for you cannot recall anything at all nor prove it that there is any brain at all.

falsely puffed up ( rascal dog ) this is what you actually are. that is all. ( finished )

what a shame,

I just wanted to learn something more about Hinduism and I hoped that Nahaei was the right person for that...but it seems that Nahaei is also not capable of explaining stuff in an open way without being rude or insulting.
Like Hannibaal said...saying that Krishna is the one and only God, that he is Almighty and has no limits...and then stating that he expands himself into thousands other Gods with equal power...that doesn't work for me...something is crooked in this story. Why would a God need to expand himself into other Gods if he has the power of managing everything by being the only one?
It's like having two exact the same copies of the Bible and then stating that you can read twice as fast.
doesn't make any sense...

and if doesnt makes sense then i also dont beat the dead horse like you. that is all. and Krishna will do as he likes not as you likes. for he is not your servent. but you are already under his grip. but foolishly you can say that im not any under grip.

but that is your foolishness. and you can go on with your will full ignorance.

Is India the new Turkey?

Are cows the new goats?

so you mean someone else has given another solid, verifialbe and tangible explanation which is equal or say more powerful then this Practical explanation ? alright explain it now. so that we can see what is what.

( come on **foolish idiot** dont polish yourself as intelligent and explain another explanation so that we can see where you actually stands )

boydster

• Assistant to the Regional Manager
  • Planar Moderator
Blah blah blah

I did some research and my custom algorithm returned the correct avatar for your profile. I'm posting it here. Please update at your earliest convenience.

disputeone

• Or should I?
Designated.
I'm anti-judaism.

Is India the new Turkey?

Are cows the new goats?

DNO, allow me to explain to you why this rat worshiper uses this phrase a lot - it is even very common where he comes from > in their Hindu belief, in the absence of the husband from his house for a long time (being working abroad), his neighbor or his brother can perform his FULL duties and obligations towards his family and specially his wife!!!

Ten years ago, I had a Hindu Indian working in my company, and most Indian workers take their annual vacation every two years and not every year, to save as much money this way.

Raju, and that was his name, was on his duties for almost a year and a half, and one day he was offering candy among co-workers and looked so happy!
I asked him what was the celebration for, and he answered; my wife brought me a new "batcha" - which means a new born baby!!!

I hesitated to ask him how could this have happened being away for a year and a half, then I decided not to!
Another Indian of his co-workers and was a Muslim Indian approached me and whispered in my ears; his brother or his neighbor can take over his duties during his absence!!! And, that's a FACT among those people!

So, don't be shocked when you find out that the many of them carry this name, "the son of neighbor" or "the son of brother" which means a bastard!!!

It is very common among them to use this word, because it has become like an oedipus to them!

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • The Only Yang Scholar in The Ying Universe
Is that you Intikam?

I am here. To be otherself requeres only I be a maniac who discussing by himself. Do you think I am so?

I am constantly patience on your nonsences.  knock it on the head! I'll get you to the first by your one more nonsense. for your information
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Come on bro, just admit that the the earth isn't a sphere, you won't even be wrong

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • The Only Yang Scholar in The Ying Universe

You suggest Hare Krishna is God's name and denying to the name as God. If you, why don't you accept praying in the name of God, instead of Hare something. What is difference?

I am in this regard because I do not like god fools. God has a lot of names on its name and it's just the Adam's imagination.

Compare them.

If first second one is better than the first one, God's real name is Hare something and he like to heard it. Misleading results can be obtained with few examples but the number of trials will be increased and the correct result will be approached.

Okey lets go.

and why we have one father your mr.adam ? is that means your mr.adam has no father before his birth and he was dropped from the sky into the womb of his mother ? are you that intelligent idiot ?

and at the top tell us `1st of all process by which we understand this thing that who is our real father ? cuz before our birth we never seen him. so tell us the damn process `1st of all.

so that we can see what is what.

Insulting. So you were ignored by Violation of respect laws.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Come on bro, just admit that the the earth isn't a sphere, you won't even be wrong

Compare them.

Okey lets go.

and why we have one father your mr.adam ? is that means your mr.adam has no father before his birth and he was dropped from the sky into the womb of his mother ? are you that intelligent idiot ?

and at the top tell us `1st of all process by which we understand this thing that who is our real father ? cuz before our birth we never seen him. so tell us the damn process `1st of all.

I urge you to reconsider putting that rat worshiper among us on your ignored list - maybe create a new list for "sons of neighbors" - where he belongs...

Is that you Intikam?

I am here. To be otherself requeres only I be a maniac who discussing by himself. Do you think I am so?

I am constantly patience on your nonsences.  knock it on the head! I'll get you to the first by your one more nonsense. for your information

and i may stay wahtever my ( dear ) cutie pie but what have you recalled yet ? did you proved it that there is any brain at all ?

and i dont hvae to learn anything from you. who is already failure. and if you foolishly think that you carry any solid info then who are you ? are you another authority ? alright give me another explanation so that i can follow you from now.

and if you have nothing then keep your nonsense to yourself with your fellow sheeps. and have fun in your what ? **fools paradise** that is all.

Compare them.

Okey lets go.

so child is not interested for education. But it is the duty of the father to make him educated, sometimes father  punish him. So a child may be foolish, but how the parents can be foolish?” 

what is your answer ?? ( foolish dog )

disputeone

• Or should I?
Parents can be foolish.

You'll learn this if you ever have kids.

Memba when we were young and there were "adults" who we thought had everything sorted out, only to grow up and realise no one has everything sorted out.
I'm anti-judaism.

Parents can be foolish.

You'll learn this if you ever have kids.

Memba when we were young and there were "adults" who we thought had everything sorted out, only to grow up and realise no one has everything sorted out.

so those parents are fools who want to educate there childerns ? ( just see the fun ) and i have to believe such an **rascal dog** like you ? ( just see the folly )

disputeone

• Or should I?
Listen, Pajeet, my son.

I'd appreciate it if you stopped calling us all rascal dogs.
I'm anti-judaism.

Listen, Pajeet, my son.

I'd appreciate it if you stopped calling us all rascal dogs.

You see, those people do not eat animals but they worship them!

ٍSo, when he calls you or others a dog, that means he's praising you!
I chose the rat - they treat it very well in India!  ;D

He never calls anybody an elephant or a monkey, because they're considered high priests!
Few more posts and we shall be upgraded...

FalseProphet

• Life is just a tale
Hindus do not worship animals.

Cows are honored, because they feed humans by providing them milk and cheese. Like a mother does. But they are not worshiped.

Rats are killed, not honored, except in one special temple. i do not know the story behind it.