Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life,

• 129 Replies

boydster

• Assistant to the Regional Manager
  • Planar Moderator
Are you saying that you think it is acceptable to insult a child in an effort to better educate him/her? And asking me if I agree with that philosophy as it relates to being educated about the god you believe in?

I'm having a very hard time interpreting your words.

Are you saying that you think it is acceptable to insult a child in an effort to better educate him/her? And asking me if I agree with that philosophy as it relates to being educated about the god you believe in?

I'm having a very hard time interpreting your words.

and you are nothing but an failure. for you have been failed even in telling the process by which we understand our real father. you are nothing but an damn failure. that is all.

but still you can polish yourself as intelligent in the first place. but such duplicity is not going to help you in any way. my ( dear ) cutie pie

boydster

• Planar Moderator
Clearly your goal here is to lash out rather than be understood. I'll just leave you to it, then.

Clearly your goal here is to lash out rather than be understood. I'll just leave you to it, then.

and clearly now you are failure in counterattacking any argument at all. you are just an failure clearly.

and thus your only policy is **give dog bad name and hang it** that is all. so now i also will just leave beating the horse who is already dead. that is all.

That father-mother analogy is out of place and outdated > it only works on mind-controlled sheeple!!!
Religion should be open and free - directly addressed to the creator and not through swindlers and magicians - anything other than that is pure Satanic!

and if mum and dad analogy is outdated then i also dont beat the dead horse(s) like you. that is all.

and simply dry talkings will not work here. for if you think it is out dated then give me another way to know my father who used to exited before my birth. and no saying that i have seen him before my birth.

so give me another way by which i understand this thing that who is my real father. come on ( rascal pig )

and at the top if you are envious of an representative of Krishna ( who is authority of Krishna ) then you must be also envious the Krishna for he is the actual controller not the authority. ( who is just like mother ) actual controller is your papa ( aka Krishna )

thus you are envious. and that is the proof that you are failure at once. enviousness is the disqualification.

Oh no, you pagan worshiper - my problem is not with Krishna (if you choose to call the creator so), my problem is with all this non-sense and rituals you chose to follow to reach Krishna!

Do you really think this satanic way of worship will lead you to the creator, you hypnotized blind fool?

Do you call this a religion you're promoting, you pathetic pagan - coming here calling people names because they don't accept your crap > like the world need more warlocks and sorcerers!

Go stick your head up a cows ass, do I care...

God—the knower—is non-dimensional.
God's thinking is two-dimensional.
God's creative actions are three-dimensional.

Crouton

• Flat Earth Inspector General of High Fashion Crimes and Misdemeanors
  • Planar Moderator
  • Djinn

Thanks for your insight. Your arguments are well thought out and your presentation is impeccable. Please, tell me more.
Intelligentia et magnanimitas vincvnt violentiam et desperationem.
The truth behind NASA's budget

and thus your only policy is **give dog bad name and hang it** that is all. so now i also will just leave beating the horse who is already dead. that is all.

I've been told beating dogs and horses makes the meat tastier.

Don't swat any mosquitoes on the way out.
And the sky was made of amethyst
And all the stars were just like little fish

That father-mother analogy is out of place and outdated > it only works on mind-controlled sheeple!!!
Religion should be open and free - directly addressed to the creator and not through swindlers and magicians - anything other than that is pure Satanic!

and if mum and dad analogy is outdated then i also dont beat the dead horse(s) like you. that is all.

and simply dry talkings will not work here. for if you think it is out dated then give me another way to know my father who used to exited before my birth. and no saying that i have seen him before my birth.

so give me another way by which i understand this thing that who is my real father. come on ( rascal pig )

and at the top if you are envious of an representative of Krishna ( who is authority of Krishna ) then you must be also envious the Krishna for he is the actual controller not the authority. ( who is just like mother ) actual controller is your papa ( aka Krishna )

thus you are envious. and that is the proof that you are failure at once. enviousness is the disqualification.

Oh no, you pagan worshiper - my problem is not with Krishna (if you choose to call the creator so), my problem is with all this non-sense and rituals you chose to follow to reach Krishna!

Do you really think this satanic way of worship will lead you to the creator, you hypnotized blind fool?

Do you call this a religion you're promoting, you pathetic pagan - coming here calling people names because they don't accept your crap > like the world need more warlocks and sorcerers!

and you are envious of an authority. that he is controlling the masses thus you must be also envious of Krishna for he is the real controller not the authority. your mum is not the creator but your papa is ( Aka Krishna ) envious ( pig )

thus you are indirectly envious of Krishna. and it is visible. thus i also dont beat the horse like you who is already dead.

and what is satanic or christian ? since as christian you do not follow christ at all. for he christ has said *Thou shall not kill* and his birthday is celebrated by killing turkey. ( just see the fun )

since you are failure. nor you are real christian.

I've been told beating dogs and horses makes the meat tastier.

Don't swat any mosquitoes on the way out.

and before you start polishing yourself as intelligent in the first place kindly tell us that what solid, verifialbe and tangible explanation is there in your christianity ?

kindly explain it so that i can undestand what is what.

Oh,
We are being kind and respectful to each other now are we?
I'm sorry, I didn't pick that up from your hate filled rants.

And the sky was made of amethyst
And all the stars were just like little fish

boydster

• Planar Moderator
IT'S A TRAP!!

Oh,
We are being kind and respectful to each other now are we?
I'm sorry, I didn't pick that up from your hate filled rants.

and there is no explanation in your christianity. and people are now becoming first class man. so how this religion ( christianity ) will be accepted by first class man ? it is religion of 10th class man. thou shall not kill, thou shall not adultery, thou shall not steal, this means christ was preaching among killers, prostitute hunters, and theives etc. unless he was among such people why he used to preach like that ??

and at the top you do not follow Jesus Christ practically. you are celebrating his birthday by killing turkey. when Christ already said *Thou shall not kill* thus you are not even christian. you are hypocrite who is cheating the masses.

and how long you will cheat the people with such duplicity ? and how this christianity religion of primivite man will be accepted by first class man ? what solid explanation is there ? in your christianity ? explain that explanation.

so that we can see what is what.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2017, 08:56:21 PM by nahaei »

IT'S A TRAP!!

yes sir i know it that your only policy is **give dog bad name and hang it** it is not something new. for you are failure in reasonable argument.

you are nothing but an failure. and now you can have fun in your **fools paradise** ( son of your neigbour )

disputeone

• Or should I?
Superpower by 2020.
Quote from: Stash
I'm anti-judaism.

Quote from: Space Cowgirl
Whose narrative is it to not believe the government?

Quote from: Wolvaccine
speech should be a privilege. Not a right.

Superpower by 2020.

what ? what are you talking ? your words dont makes any sense. i dont understand what you are talking. my ( good ) friend

can you speak frankly whatever you want to say ? for your words are out of my brain. and i never heard such words before so kindly tell me more.

and you are envious of an authority. that he is controlling the masses thus you must be also envious of Krishna for he is the real controller not the authority. your mum is not the creator but your papa is ( Aka Krishna ) envious ( pig )

thus you are indirectly envious of Krishna. and it is visible. thus i also dont beat the horse like you who is already dead.

and what is satanic or christian ? since as christian you do not follow christ at all. for he christ has said *Thou shall not kill* and his birthday is celebrated by killing turkey. ( just see the fun )

since you are failure. nor you are real christian.

First of all; where in hell did you read in my quotes that I was a Christian?
Do I sound like a man who worships another man? Do I now?
I love Christ as a teacher and a messenger of God, but I do not follow Christianity (represented by the Catholic Church) with their pagan, polytheist belief!

Can't you see that my belief is directly connected with my creator (I hate taxes and I refuse to pay them to the wrong authorities).
And that's what I've been trying to tell you - but, talking to a hypnotized shell who believes monkeys, elephants, wizards and demons are representatives of the creator, is like blowing in a hollow object!

Hinduism as teachings of morals that was brought to that part of the world by the great teachers of the past, has unfortunately been diverted into a pagan belief of idealizing those past teachers by turning them into gods and making statues of their images to be worshiped - thinking it would connect the believers with their creator!

Yomam's role is past gone and what remains of her is her teachings that you should follow and not her image that you should worship!

Christ, Buddha, Mohammed and so on, were all great teachers and their image should be in our hearts and not to be represented with statues, so future ignorant, brainwashed generations would worship them - because once you open the door for such pagan satanic beliefs and worshiping rituals, that door will never be shut again!

I respect MAMA but I don't worship her > wake up and snap out of it...

Do I sound *skip*Christ, Buddha, Mohammed and so on, were all great teachers and their image should be in our hearts and not to be represented with statues, so future ignorant, brainwashed generations would worship them - because once you open the door for such pagan satanic beliefs and worshiping rituals, that door will never be shut again!

and now why do you **impose** ( or shift burdon of proof ) other authorities like christian, muslim, bhudhists and other 3500 religious authroties on us ( The Hare Krishnas ) without explaining anything at all ? why ? `1st of all tell us that explanation they hvae given to us ? and if they have given to us nothing then why do you *impose* there authorities on us ? ( why ? tell me the damn reasonable answer ? )
and as far as question of brainwashing so there is no brain. and if there is any brain at all then ( fertile brain ) recall everything which you have thought or done on each second within`1 minute and prove it that there is any brian at all. ( after all its an open challenge )
and now let us hope that such an **rascal dog** like you will recall anything at all. come on sir if there is any brain then let us test it`1st then we shall talk about washing your so called brain. ( come on *fertile brain* after all its an open challenge )
« Last Edit: May 14, 2017, 03:15:00 AM by nahaei »

boydster

• Planar Moderator

Superpower by 2020.

what ? what are you talking ? your words dont makes any sense. i dont understand what you are talking. my ( good ) friend

can you speak frankly whatever you want to say ? for your words are out of my brain. and i never heard such words before so kindly tell me more.

Now you are the foolish idiot failure.

Pezevenk

• Militant aporfyrodrakonist
This has to be the most confusing thread right now on this site.
Member of the BOTD for Anti Fascism and Racism

It is not a scientific fact, it is a scientific fuck!
-Intikam

Read a bit psicology and stick your imo to where it comes from
-Intikam (again)

and what is that confusion ? kindly explain it now.

boydster

• Planar Moderator

Your word salad.

Do I sound *skip*Christ, Buddha, Mohammed and so on, were all great teachers and their image should be in our hearts and not to be represented with statues, so future ignorant, brainwashed generations would worship them - because once you open the door for such pagan satanic beliefs and worshiping rituals, that door will never be shut again!

and now why do you **impose** ( or shift burdon of proof ) other authorities like christian, muslim, bhudhists and other 3500 religious authroties on us ( The Hare Krishnas ) without explaining anything at all ? why ? `1st of all tell us that explanation they hvae given to us ? and if they have given to us nothing then why do you *impose* there authorities on us ? ( why ? tell me the damn reasonable answer ? )
and as far as question of brainwashing so there is no brain. and if there is any brain at all then ( fertile brain ) recall everything which you have thought or done on each second within`1 minute and prove it that there is any brian at all. ( after all its an open challenge )
and now let us hope that such an **rascal dog** like you will recall anything at all. come on sir if there is any brain then let us test it`1st then we shall talk about washing your so called brain. ( come on *fertile brain* after all its an open challenge )

I refuse to be called a dog - I'm afraid one day you might worship me! > You worship almost every animal and turn might come to dogs, and I refuse to be worshiped!  :o

Hey, it might become a life style after you and people would raise their own gods/ dogs > they can even choose the breed that goes with their personality and life style!

And if high authorities are satisfied with you being a true believer, you're allowed to take more than one dog/ god!
> If You raise a Shih Tzu and a Bulldog > you can get a Bullshit for heir!

so, please don't call me dog, and please, please don't worship me...  ::)
« Last Edit: May 14, 2017, 10:08:18 AM by Hannibaal »

I refuse to be called a dog - I'm afraid one day you might worship me! > You worship almost every animal and turn might come to dogs, and I refuse to be worshiped!  :o

Hey, it might become a life style after you and people would raise their own gods/ dogs > they can even choose the breed that goes with their personality and life style!

And if high authorities are satisfied with you being a true believer, you're allowed to take more than one dog/ god!
> If You raise a Shih Tzu and a Bulldog > you can get a Bullshit for heir!

so, please don't call me dog, and please, please don't worship me...  ::)

and ( foolish pig ) now recall everything and prove it that there is any brain at all. so that can move on washing your so called brain. come on ( son of your neigbour ) recall everything and prove it that there is any brain at all.

( after all its an open challenge ) so dont avoid the real issue now. and recall everything so that we can see that weather there is any brain at all or not.

come on ( rascal pig ) go ahead and do it quickly. come on now. come to ground envious pig. prove it that there is any brain now.

Pezevenk

Why do you ask everyone to kindly explain stuff? You know what? NO! You won't tell me what to do. I will not explain it, and I won't do it kindly. There, is that unkind enough?

-Intikam

-Intikam (again)

Pezevenk

Also, what's (with the) (unnecessary) (parentheses) (every (couple (of) sentences))? Your posts look like algebra.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2017, 01:22:59 PM by Definitely Not Official »

-Intikam

-Intikam (again)

boydster

• Planar Moderator
Also, what's (with the) (unnecessary) (parentheses) (every (couple (of) words))? Your posts look like algebra.

I read the parenthetical insults in the voice of Gollum. It actually made the posts much more interesting.

Pezevenk

Also, what's (with the) (unnecessary) (parentheses) (every (couple (of) words))? Your posts look like algebra.

I read the parenthetical insults in the voice of Gollum. It actually made the posts much more interesting.

I read the bold parts in the voice of the old guy from Courage the Cowardly Dog.

-Intikam

-Intikam (again)

disputeone

• Or should I?
If you're gonna call people stupid for their beliefs then expect the same in return.

I'm anti-judaism.

Why do you ask everyone to kindly explain stuff? You know what? NO! You won't tell me what to do. I will not explain it, and I won't do it kindly. There, is that unkind enough?

then what is the confusion ? if there is no confusion then why do you pose like that ? why do you speak nonsense than ?

disputeone

• Or should I?
The confusion is we don't know what you're trying to say and you seem to be insulting everyone.
I'm anti-judaism.