Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life,

• 129 Replies

and this material world is ocean of repeated birth after birth.

and if you take the shelter of Krishna ( aka gods ) lotus feets then he will take charge of your activities.
This is the part I reject...In that case you can say something like: "hey I take shalter by Krishna, so everything I do or decide is actually justice because it is not my decision, but Krishna makes me do it"
So everyone who seeks shelter of Krishna can declare himself holy and can do anything he wants in this life...it doesn't work that way.

an example: If you were born as a king in this world, that doesn't mean you have automatically a higher rank to God.

so:
no, He will not take charge of your activities...you still are responsible for your own choises and activities...every person in this life have equal level or rank for God...the only difference God makes among humans is the amount of how devoted you live according to His laws.

and we all knows if it that ordinary theif is an theif and he is to be punished. but when policeman commits theft on that time punishment is greater then ordinary theifs punishment.

and there is no meaning in bathing like elephant. the bathing of an elephant. An elephant bathes in a lake quite thoroughly, but as soon as it comes on the shore it takes some dust from the ground and strews it over its body. Thus there is no meaning to the elephant's bath.

so dont foolishly think that Krishna can be cheated by duplicity. cuz he is antaryami which means he is witness of our everything ( every activity ) from within our heart. you cannot fool Krishna with duplicity. for he is witness from within our heart.

and what is there that you will disagree ? what is there that you will disagree ? if you want to say that there is no repeated birth after birth then `1st of all recall everything which you have thought or done on each second within`1 minute. so that we can see what is what.

napoleon

• The Earth is not round, nor flat. It is a Donut...
and we all knows if it that ordinary theif is an theif and he is to be punished. but when policeman commits theft on that time punishment is greater then ordinary theifs punishment.
Because the policeman plays an examplary role.
What I meant is, king or farmer...nobel or sinner...Krishna or God takes charge of NOBODIES activities...everyone is in charge of their own activities and choices. It is your own responsibily to devote your life to God or commit a crime...
and there is no meaning in bathing like elephant. the bathing of an elephant. An elephant bathes in a lake quite thoroughly, but as soon as it comes on the shore it takes some dust from the ground and strews it over its body. Thus there is no meaning to the elephant's bath.
Because for you don't understand the elephant...for you it is dust....for the elephant it is a way to get rid of nasy irritating insects. you think he is bathing thoroughly, in fact he goes in the water to cool off or he just likes water. and maybe to clean himself.

so dont foolishly think that Krishna can be cheated by duplicity. cuz he is antaryami which means he is witness of our everything ( every activity ) from within our heart. you cannot fool Krishna with duplicity. for he is witness from within our heart.
and what is there that you will disagree ? what is there that you will disagree ? if you want to say that there is no repeated birth after birth then `1st of all recall everything which you have thought or done on each second within`1 minute. so that we can see what is what.
What has repeated birth to do with remembering every second in your past? that doesn't have a connection.
Never argue with an idiot...
First they will drag you down to their own level,
and then they beat you by experience...

Because the policeman plays an examplary role.
What I meant is, king or farmer...nobel or sinner...Krishna or God takes charge of NOBODIES activities...everyone is in charge of their own activities and choices. It is your own responsibily to devote your life to God or commit a crime...

What has repeated birth to do with remembering every second in your past? that doesn't have a connection.

Krishna takes the charge but the bathing of an elephant has no value. it has no value. that is all. An elephant bathes in a lake quite thoroughly, but as soon as it comes on the shore it takes some dust from the ground and strews it over its body. Thus there is no meaning to the elephant's bath.

so that we can see what is what. come on simply recall everything and finish the business.

and there is nothing that you will disagree. for facts speaks for in themselves.

@ nahaei, I respect your belief based on ONE creator we are all connected to!

But, with all do respect, I find it hard to understand Hinduism from the basis of the multi-god representation and idolizing whom you are addressing when making a connection!

If you believe the creator is All-Powerful, All-fulfilling, limitless and not someone's personal trade mark, then why do you do the exact opposite in your practice?

Do you need to represent the creator with an idol or a statue (see to believe), so it would make it easier to make that connection, or is it thinking he's so far away you can't reach?
Do you make the connection with your senses or with your heart?

I have visited India 4 times in the past (a very beautiful place indeed) and managed to count more than thousands of gods and idols - all under Hinduism > to the point that many gods could exist in the same house and family!!!

Do they all lead to Krishna, or do each of them lead to a separate path? > And if they all lead to the same place, why do you need them in the first place?
Does Krishna need mediums between him and his believers? Does he like and accept that idea? Doesn't he feel you are degrading his power of being capable of connecting directly with you, by making the connection through something else? Wouldn't he get mad at you if you share his kingdom with other deities?
Do you think the creator need assistants?
God—the knower—is non-dimensional.
God's thinking is two-dimensional.
God's creative actions are three-dimensional.

@ nahaei, I respect your belief based on ONE creator we are all connected to!

But, with all do respect, I find it hard to understand Hinduism from the basis of the multi-god representation and idolizing whom you are addressing when making a connection!

If you believe the creator is All-Powerful, All-fulfilling, limitless and not someone's personal trade mark, then why do you do the exact opposite in your practice?

Do you need to represent the creator with an idol or a statue (see to believe), so it would make it easier to make that connection, or is it thinking he's so far away you can't reach?
Do you make the connection with your senses or with your heart?

I have visited India 4 times in the past (a very beautiful place indeed) and managed to count more than thousands of gods and idols - all under Hinduism > to the point that many gods could exist in the same house and family!!!

Do they all lead to Krishna, or do each of them lead to a separate path? > And if they all lead to the same place, why do you need them in the first place?
Does Krishna need mediums between him and his believers? Does he like and accept that idea? Doesn't he feel you are degrading his power of being capable of connecting directly with you, by making the connection through something else? Wouldn't he get mad at you if you share his kingdom with other deities?
Do you think the creator need assistants?

`1st of all in every sanskrit litrature there is no word like hindu. hindu name is given to us by muslims cuz we live near sindhu nadi ( sindhu river ) it is difficult for them to call sindhu so it become hindu. and india name is given to us cuz we live near indus nadi ( or indus river ) and in actual we are bharatiyas.

and entire world 5000 years ago was called bharat. but in course of time it got divided.

He ( Krishna ) is advaita, absolute, but He expands Himself in multiforms. He expands Himself as Baladeva, and from Baladeva, there is Saṅkarṣaṇa; from Saṅkarṣaṇa, there is Aniruddha, Pradyumna. In this way, expansion goes. These are Vedic versions. So Nārāyaṇa is also Kṛṣṇa's expansion, although these expansions are not different from one another.

The example is given, just like one candle. Then you light up another candle, another candle. Each one of these candles are equally powerful, but the original candle is called the first candle. Similarly, Kṛṣṇa is the original Supreme Personality of Godhead. From Him, You light up many millions of candles, but they are of the same potency. The candle power is not reduced because we have ignited so many candles from the original. No. Advaitam, acyut. Pūrṇasya pūrṇam evāvaśiṣyate. Even though Kṛṣṇa expands Himself in millions and millions and forms, still, all of them are of the same potency. That is called sattva-dhāmnaḥ. So there are different types of expansion of Kṛṣṇa. They are called vibhinnāṁśa, svāṁśa. Kṛṣṇa expands Himself svāṁśa. That is Viṣṇu-tattva.

and the point is this that just as we cannot approach our real father without the help of our real mother. same we cannot jump on Krishna without approaching his authority. that is not possible.

@ nahaei, I thought we agreed that the creator is All-fulfilling and limitless - which means he fills existence, so what would he be expanding into if he is already the All? And if he is everywhere why would he be needing to divide himself into endless gods and entities?

If he is capable of reaching the heart/ the core of an atom, then why are you putting barriers between believers and the creator?
Why are you convincing them that it is impossible to approach him or be directly in contact and touched by him, and can only be done through a medium (a higher authority) that connects us with the creator?

We learn from the masters the way to the creator, but we do not worship them and ask them to pass our messages to the supreme authority - like he can't hear us or can't reply to us!
Why are you depriving him from his supremacy and SOLE authority? - We can't reach him with our senses, but he can reach us when we open our hearts - and that's all what it takes to make a connection!

Can't you see that this "higher authority" barrier is a man-made fantasy to control the masses and limit their connection and their belief to a "physical entity" they can see and touch; thinking it's the only way to reach higher; when the higher is supposedly everywhere!

Christians can't approach god except through the church and their blessings! Why?
Why would I need the blessings of a priest to reach god - who himself refused God's orders of fulfilling the universal sexing to complete the human connection to god?
They made the door to a whore house the gate to reach god! > They must put the mark on you, or your ass will be fried in hell!

I see Hinduism following the same mythology or vise versa; being older - followers have to go through this endless, complex maze to reach their creator; performing all kinds of satanic acts and rituals (which I personally saw in many occasions), thinking they were touched by god, when in fact; they are touched by nothing but negative, static energy accumulated in those statues they worship, and controlled by the demons they behold!

What's wrong with raising your hands high in the sky approaching the creator > would it be hard for him to reach you if you open your heart for him to enter - because, the heart is the gate and not the temple or the church, or the statue and the priest!

@ nahaei, I thought we agreed that the creator is All-fulfilling and limitless - which means he fills existence, so what would he be expanding into if he is already the All? And if he is everywhere why would he be needing to divide himself into endless gods and entities?

If he is capable of reaching the heart/ the core of an atom, then why are you putting barriers between believers and the creator?
Why are you convincing them that it is impossible to approach him or be directly in contact and touched by him, and can only be done through a medium (a higher authority) that connects us with the creator?

We learn from the masters the way to the creator, but we do not worship them and ask them to pass our messages to the supreme authority - like he can't hear us or can't reply to us!
Why are you depriving him from his supremacy and SOLE authority? - We can't reach him with our senses, but he can reach us when we open our hearts - and that's all what it takes to make a connection!

Can't you see that this "higher authority" barrier is a man-made fantasy to control the masses and limit their connection and their belief to a "physical entity" they can see and touch; thinking it's the only way to reach higher; when the higher is supposedly everywhere!

Christians can't approach god except through the church and their blessings! Why?
Why would I need the blessings of a priest to reach god - who himself refused God's orders of fulfilling the universal sexing to complete the human connection to god?
They made the door to a whore house the gate to reach god! > They must put the mark on you, or your ass will be fried in hell!

I see Hinduism following the same mythology or vise versa; being older - followers have to go through this endless, complex maze to reach their creator; performing all kinds of satanic acts and rituals (which I personally saw in many occasions), thinking they were touched by god, when in fact; they are touched by nothing but negative, static energy accumulated in those statues they worship, and controlled by the demons they behold!

What's wrong with raising your hands high in the sky approaching the creator > would it be hard for him to reach you if you open your heart for him to enter - because, the heart is the gate and not the temple or the church, or the statue and the priest!

Krishna ( or say God ) is everywhere just like air. and within everything but at the same time everything doesnt become Krishna. just like for example - just as you put marble into water so on that time marble is in water but at the same time water is not into marble.

and as far as question of approaching Krishna ( or say God ) then tell us that what is the process by knowing our real father ? you cannot tell this thing that who is our real father without help of our real mother. but why do you want to jump on Krishna without approaching his representative ( aka authority ) ? and if you want to do it then it is nothing but an **gross** mistake.
and if you think that authority is an ordinary man who is controlling the masses than it is an offense. if you want to challenge your real mother then you can do it out of foolishness. but at your own you will never find your real father.
_______

and what authorities will limit you ? your hearing, seeing, intelligence everything is already limited. you cannot see even in morning without sun light and what to speak of night without light ? just you already blind. and our gross material senses are already blunt. they work under certain conditions.

and as far as question of christianity so why do you generalize us ( The Hare Krishnas ) with christians ? what solid, verifialbe and tangible explanation christians have ? kindly explain it so that it can see what is what.

and at the top who is real christian ? they are simply voilating christ. Christ has said *Thou shall not kill* and they are killing poor animals and still polishing themselves as christians. this kind of duplicity will not help you.

and then again repent and be forgiven ? but what is meaning of bathing like elephant ? it has no value.

and at the top no saying that it is myth that there was any father before your birth and you were dropped from the sky into the womb of your mother. that is not possible.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • The Only Yang Scholar in The Ying Universe

If there is one God, why he has a lot of names?

Hare Krishna movement accept those other religinal books. So his name Hare Krishna and meanwhile God, Allah, Jesus, Yahova, etc... So why should us continue to say Hare Krisna, instead of say Allah Allah Allah,... or God God God,...

If God has only a name as Hare Krishna, why did not quoted it in other religinal books? What is God hiding to? Is it only problem a name, in your opinion?

suppose you have gold and you are christian, and i have gold and im hindu, and muslims have gold too, but do we call it hindu gold ? christian gold ? muslim gold ?

nah gold is always gold. it cannot be christian gold, hindu gold, muslim gold, same God's name must be Krishna which means he who not only attracts man and women but also 8.4 million forms of life. he is attracted to everyone.

and unless Krishna is full in these six opulences, which are full strength, full fame, wealth, knowledge, beauty and renunciation, how can he be God ? God ( Aka Krishna ) means complete in six oppulences.

he is just like Gold and he cannot be hindu, muslim, christian etc. just as Gold is gold everywhere similarly Krishna is Krishna. which means all attractive.

So why God's name don't be only God, instead of Hare Krishna? There is 2 billions of christian more than number of Krishna believers. If they are same, why don't you use his actual name by accepting God. Aren't they same, what is your problem with God?

Okey so you can say 300 times God and be happy. What is difference?

and god name must be Krishna cuz as i said before Krishna means all attractive. he not only attracts man and women but also cats, dogs, cows, lion, elephants upto 8.4 million forms of life.

his ( Krishna aka gods ) beauty is matchless. and gods name must be all attractive. for he is the most beautiful person, he is most powerful person, he is most wealth person, he is wiser then the wisest, greater than greatest. no one can challenge his supremacy. thus all big big authorities have accepted in this way.

and you have to follow authorities just as we follow our real mother. otherwise there is no other way. that is all.

This is not persuasive and My point still stays.

alright tell us that how child will understand this thing that who is his real father ? cuz before his birth he never seen him. so would he will accept anyone else as his father ? or what is the process by whcih we understand this thing that who is our real father ? what is your answer ?

come on tell us the process by which we understand this thing that who is our real father.

We have one father and his name is "Adam" in 200 languages.

You suggest Hare Krishna is God's name and denying to the name as God. If you, why don't you accept praying in the name of God, instead of Hare something. What is difference?

I am in this regard because I do not like god fools. God has a lot of names on its name and it's just the Adam's imagination.

We can simply try it. Okey lets do it.

1- Both of us lets start to day with saying "God helps me".

After day end, notice what lived in day.

2- Second day, we'll start to day with saying "Hare Krishna"

After day end, both of us notice what we lived in day.

3- Third day, we'll start to day with "bism illah".

Compare them.

If first second one is better than the first one, God's real name is Hare something and he like to heard it. Misleading results can be obtained with few examples but the number of trials will be increased and the correct result will be approached.

Okey lets go.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

boydster

• Assistant to the Regional Manager
  • Planar Moderator
I'm... just... Wow. What a thread  ;D

Why do people expect a supreme, all-powerful being to care what name someone calls it? Would it not know when it is being addressed, regardless of the invocation used? And if it cares that much, then are you not intentionally disrespecting it with this experiment, which will definitely intentionally be using the wrong name at least twice? Inky, you would essentially be questioning the existence of the god you pray to by partaking in this with an open mind, which would be required if you want to carry out an unbiased experiment.

disputeone

• Or should I?
It's so funny.

Disclaimer, I'm not an atheist. I believe in one god / energy with many names.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2017, 04:33:07 PM by disputeone »
Quote from: Stash
I'm anti-judaism.

Quote from: Space Cowgirl
Whose narrative is it to not believe the government?

Quote from: Wolvaccine
speech should be a privilege. Not a right.

We have one father and his name is "Adam" in 200 languages.

You suggest Hare Krishna is God's name and denying to the name as God. If you, why don't you accept praying in the name of God, instead of Hare something. What is difference?

I am in this regard because I do not like god fools. God has a lot of names on its name and it's just the Adam's imagination.

We can simply try it. Okey lets do it.

1- Both of us lets start to day with saying "God helps me".

After day end, notice what lived in day.

2- Second day, we'll start to day with saying "Hare Krishna"

3- Third day, we'll start to day with "bism illah".

Compare them.

If first second one is better than the first one, God's real name is Hare something and he like to heard it. Misleading results can be obtained with few examples but the number of trials will be increased and the correct result will be approached.

Okey lets go.

and why we have one father your mr.adam ? is that means your mr.adam has no father before his birth and he was dropped from the sky into the womb of his mother ? are you that intelligent idiot ?

and at the top tell us `1st of all process by which we understand this thing that who is our real father ? cuz before our birth we never seen him. so tell us the damn process `1st of all.

so that we can see what is what.

I'm... just... Wow. What a thread  ;D

Why do people expect a supreme, all-powerful being to care what name someone calls it? Would it not know when it is being addressed, regardless of the invocation used? And if it cares that much, then are you not intentionally disrespecting it with this experiment, which will definitely intentionally be using the wrong name at least twice? Inky, you would essentially be questioning the existence of the god you pray to by partaking in this with an open mind, which would be required if you want to carry out an unbiased experiment.

and now what is his actual name that we shall see later `1st of all tell us the process by which we understand this thing that who is our real fathre ? cuz before your birth you never seen him. and no saying that there was no father before your birth.

that is also not possible.

It's so funny.

and my ( dear ) cutie pie tell me also that funny thing. so that i may also become happy with you. and before you start ( imposing or shifting burdon of proof ) mormon or any other authority on us ( The Hare Krishnas ) kindly explain that what solid explanation they have in there background. so that we can see what is what.

boydster

• Planar Moderator
I understand each of those words individually.

I understand each of those words individually.

we shall see everything later but `1st of all tell us the damn process ( foolish idiot ) by which we understand this thing that who is our real father ? cuz before our birth we never seen him.

so tell me the damn process `1st and keep all nonsense in side.

boydster

• Planar Moderator
I don't understand what your words mean ??? I don't think I'm a foolish idiot, but I guess all foolish idiots feel that way right?

The way I know who my real father is relates to biology. Are we related?

It's so funny.

To be honest - all religions that claim worshiping god lie!

Hindus claim they worship Krishna (the one god), but to reach him, believers have to go through an endless maze of thousands of god, rituals and satanic acts!

The Jews were given best knowledge and authority and were favored by god > then when they reached a very high level of acknowledgment and wealth, they forgot about god and worshiped their ego!

God then send the Jews a miracle called Jesus - a righteous man and a teacher > and what they did; they forgot about god and worshiped the miracle!

Muslims claim they worship the one god and the Qur'an says so, but in reality they worship their political leaders even if they lead them to the demise and destruction > they step on their necks with their feet and still 99% of the population reelect the same dictator and cheer for him!

And you hear from here and there some minorities worshiping statues, a man's penis in Thailand, a woman's vagina in some parts of Syria, and some crazy stuff here and there!

So, if anyone hears of a religion that directly worship the creator > please let me know which part of the world can they be found!

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
My thoughts on the purpose of human life are exactly the same as every other life Earth produces.
A mere bacteria that reproduces and dies until that certain bacteria cannot sustain itself due to, (maybe) stronger bacteria taking precedence.
Basically we are nothing special in the grand scheme of things.
Just my personal opinion, which could be totally wrong or partly right or maybe right. Who really knows?

Krishna ( or say God ) is everywhere just like air. and within everything but at the same time everything doesnt become Krishna. just like for example - just as you put marble into water so on that time marble is in water but at the same time water is not into marble.

and as far as question of approaching Krishna ( or say God ) then tell us that what is the process by knowing our real father ? you cannot tell this thing that who is our real father without help of our real mother. but why do you want to jump on Krishna without approaching his representative ( aka authority ) ? and if you want to do it then it is nothing but an **gross** mistake.
and if you think that authority is an ordinary man who is controlling the masses than it is an offense. if you want to challenge your real mother then you can do it out of foolishness. but at your own you will never find your real father.
_______

and what authorities will limit you ? your hearing, seeing, intelligence everything is already limited. you cannot see even in morning without sun light and what to speak of night without light ? just you already blind. and our gross material senses are already blunt. they work under certain conditions.

and as far as question of christianity so why do you generalize us ( The Hare Krishnas ) with christians ? what solid, verifialbe and tangible explanation christians have ? kindly explain it so that it can see what is what.

and at the top who is real christian ? they are simply voilating christ. Christ has said *Thou shall not kill* and they are killing poor animals and still polishing themselves as christians. this kind of duplicity will not help you.

and then again repent and be forgiven ? but what is meaning of bathing like elephant ? it has no value.

and at the top no saying that it is myth that there was any father before your birth and you were dropped from the sky into the womb of your mother. that is not possible.

Can't you see it's the same story everywhere > people forget about their creator thinking he can't be reached, and instead they approach what they call representatives (higher authority) to give them permission to reach their creator!!!

All prophets and messengers of God came to inform humans about the existence of a creator and to directly connect with Him. (worshiping is making a direct connection with the creator and not with a statue)

Religions have become breeding ground for pagan and satanic rituals, because of the mass-control from the higher authorities, and because they lost direct contact with the creator!

I know my father very well, because of a long list of prophets and messengers that came and long gone > so, why do I have to go through my mother every time I want to reach my father - is it that difficult to approach him?
Why are you putting limits and barriers on something limitless and free for everybody?
Why are you taxing God?

That father-mother analogy is out of place and outdated > it only works on mind-controlled sheeple!!!
Religion should be open and free - directly addressed to the creator and not through swindlers and magicians - anything other than that is pure Satanic!
« Last Edit: May 13, 2017, 04:19:24 AM by Hannibaal »

So, if anyone hears of a religion that directly worship the creator > please let me know which part of the world can they be found!

Christian Response:

In the beginning was the word, and the word was with God, and the word was God.

God has revealed Himself directly through His Word, seek Him while he may be found.
The means God uses is Faith in Christ, and that faith is given by Him, not earned by us.
We cannot reach God through any other means, mysticism through direct revelation is false.   

Some of the nicest people I know at work are Muslims,
They are extremely ethical, genuine and caring people.
I also know a wonderful Vegetarian Krishna Indian who wouldn't hurt a fly.
He won't keep tropical fish because they shouldn't be trapped behind glass.
Back in the day, I knew some brave Anarchist Atheists who sought a better world.
That was in the early eighties, we'd listen to Crass and talk politics.

My Point is this, there are nice people in the world and there are not so nice people.
But everyone must give account to God and if your not in Christ you are in danger.

Just sayin :)

And the sky was made of amethyst
And all the stars were just like little fish

Christian Response:

In the beginning was the word, and the word was with God, and the word was God.

God has revealed Himself directly through His Word, seek Him while he may be found.
The means God uses is Faith in Christ, and that faith is given by Him, not earned by us.
We cannot reach God through any other means, mysticism through direct revelation is false.   

Some of the nicest people I know at work are Muslims,
They are extremely ethical, genuine and caring people.
I also know a wonderful Vegetarian Krishna Indian who wouldn't hurt a fly.
He won't keep tropical fish because they shouldn't be trapped behind glass.
Back in the day, I knew some brave Anarchist Atheists who sought a better world.
That was in the early eighties, we'd listen to Crass and talk politics.

My Point is this, there are nice people in the world and there are not so nice people.
But everyone must give account to God and if your not in Christ you are in danger.

Christ was a Great teacher and a messenger of God - he was a miracle from God to humanity.
The teachings of Christ are the most peaceful of all, which came to confirm the teachings of other prophets and messengers of God that came before Jesus, and to CORRECT where the Jews have gone wrong.

They ALL showed us the way to God - which is the right way.
And you can only approach God if you follow the "right way" and the teachings of the prophets which will lead us to God!

BUT, does that mean to worship the messengers and make them gods?
They delivered their messages and left > then, it's up to us to continue in the right path they followed.
We follow their teachings but we do not worship them!

God is NOT an entity to be limited in a human body that suffers, be fed and poohs!

There is goodness everywhere in this world and all come from the same source - the mercy of God reaches everywhere - even the unbelievers!

I don't understand what your words mean ??? I don't think I'm a foolish idiot, but I guess all foolish idiots feel that way right?

your guess work and thinking has no value. since you have been failed even in telling the process by which we understand our real father. and if you depend on your thinking then you are foolish idiot. that is all.

It's so funny.

To be honest - all religions that claim worshiping god lie!

Hindus claim they worship Krishna (the one god), but to reach him, believers have to go through an endless maze of thousands of god, rituals and satanic acts!

The Jews were **nonsense** can they be found!

and you are also an foolish idiot. since you cannot approach your real father without the help of your real mother. and you want to jump on Krishna directly ? ( just see the fun )

and if you are envious of an authority that he is controlling the masses then you must be also envious to the Supreme Personality of Godhead Krishna for he is the greater than the greatest. and he is propertior of everything else, enjoyer of everything else, and friend of everything.

than you must be also envious of him. that is the proof. that you are nothing but an envious rascal pig.

and before you start **imposing** ( or shifting burdon of proof ) other authorities like jewish, christian, islamic and other 3500 religious authorities on us ( The Hare Krishnas ) kindly tell us that what solid, verifialbe and tangible explanation they have ?

so that we can see what is what. and if there is no explanation then you keep your nonsense to yourself with your fellow sheeps. cuz then you are nothing but an failure. that is all.

My thoughts on the purpose of human life are exactly the same as every other life Earth produces.
A mere bacteria that reproduces and dies until that certain bacteria cannot sustain itself due to, (maybe) stronger bacteria taking precedence.
Basically we are nothing special in the grand scheme of things.
Just my personal opinion, which could be totally wrong or partly right or maybe right. Who really knows?

yes yes i know that there is no father before your birth. cuz any bacteria was dropped from the sky into the womb of your mother. and you are product of such bacteria. ( just see the fun ) and i have to believe such **rascal dog** like you ? ( just see the folly )

That father-mother analogy is out of place and outdated > it only works on mind-controlled sheeple!!!
Religion should be open and free - directly addressed to the creator and not through swindlers and magicians - anything other than that is pure Satanic!

and if mum and dad analogy is outdated then i also dont beat the dead horse(s) like you. that is all.

and simply dry talkings will not work here. for if you think it is out dated then give me another way to know my father who used to exited before my birth. and no saying that i have seen him before my birth.

so give me another way by which i understand this thing that who is my real father. come on ( rascal pig )

and at the top if you are envious of an representative of Krishna ( who is authority of Krishna ) then you must be also envious the Krishna for he is the actual controller not the authority. ( who is just like mother ) actual controller is your papa ( aka Krishna )

thus you are envious. and that is the proof that you are failure at once. enviousness is the disqualification.

boydster

• Planar Moderator

your guess work and thinking has no value. since you have been failed even in telling the process by which we understand our real father. and if you depend on your thinking then you are foolish idiot. that is all.

Well, judge not and all that...

My father is my immediate male progenitor. It's not difficult to understand, or to prove with great certainty.

But carry on with your gibberish. I'm sure your god smiles upon you playing keyboard warrior on his behalf and laying waste to all the infidels with your silly insults. Please him. Please him real gooooooood. ;)

Christian Response:

In the **skip**you are in danger.

and what kind of christian are you ? since Christ has said *Thou shall not kill* but his birthday is celebrated by killing turkey ?

was Christ an fool who doesnt know how to use proper words that he said *Thou shall not kill* instead of thou shall not comit murder ? you are missusing his words. thus you be prepared to take the reaction.

Well, judge not and all that...

My father is my immediate male progenitor. It's not difficult to understand, or to prove with great certainty.

But carry on with your gibberish. I'm sure your god smiles upon you playing keyboard warrior on his behalf and laying waste to all the infidels with your silly insults. Please him. Please him real gooooooood. ;)

and my ( dear ) cutie pie let me remain kewboard warrior or an foolish idiot. but what are you ? just an failure. who is not even able to tell process by which we understand our real father.

you are nothing but an failure. thus now there is no meaning in beating the horse who is already dead. ( simply waste of time )

boydster

• Planar Moderator
I just don't understand all the hostility. That must be exhausting to keep up. I hope you picked the right god. Imagine the let-down if you end up standing before Zeus after all this.

The very first thing you said to me was that I am a foolish idiot and a damn fool. Does your god encourage you to treat people like that regularly? People who are having trouble figuring out the intent behind your words? Rather than work together to make sure your message is being received clearly, you would just assume the other party is an idiot? That's not a god I want to sign up with.

I just don't understand all the hostility. That must be exhausting to keep up. I hope you picked the right god. Imagine the let-down if you end up standing before Zeus after all this.

The very first thing you said to me was that I am a foolish idiot and a damn fool. Does your god encourage you to treat people like that regularly? People who are having trouble figuring out the intent behind your words? Rather than work together to make sure your message is being received clearly, you would just assume the other party is an idiot? That's not a god I want to sign up with.

and as far as question of insults so child is not interested for education. But it is the duty of the father to make him educated, sometimes father  punish him. So a child may be foolish, but how the parents can be foolish?” 

what is your answer ??