Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life,

• 129 Replies
Listen, Pajeet, my son.

I'd appreciate it if you stopped calling us all rascal dogs.

and rascal must be called rascal. why shall i make any compromise ? why ? you are an rascal dog. and i called what you actually are. so what is wrong there ?

and at the top now there is no meaning in beating the dead horse(s) like you. ( simply waste of time )

disputeone

• Ranters
  • Or should I?
You should start an ignore list.
BOTD member

For all the law is fulfilled in one word, even in this.

The reason I am consistently personally attacked here.
https://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=69306.msg1960160#msg1960160

Pezevenk

• Militant aporfyrodrakonist
( :P)
Member of the BOTD for Anti Fascism and Racism

It is not a scientific fact, it is a scientific fuck!
-Intikam

Read a bit psicology and stick your imo to where it comes from
-Intikam (again)

napoleon

• The Earth is not round, nor flat. It is a Donut...
Listen, Pajeet, my son.

and rascal must be called rascal. why shall i make any compromise ? why ? you are an rascal dog. and i called what you actually are. so what is wrong there ?

and at the top now there is no meaning in beating the dead horse(s) like you. ( simply waste of time )
everything is wrong...you cannot just insult people just because they don't agree with you on something. I don't know what Krishna exactly teaches you, but I am sure he doesn't teach you to call someone a rascal dog just because of a different opinion. so, you are being dishonest to your own religion.
Are you really that pathetic that you have to learn on a forum how to be (or at least act like) a civilised person?
Never argue with an idiot...
First they will drag you down to their own level,
and then they beat you by experience...

Listen, Pajeet, my son.

everything is wrong...you cannot just insult people just because they don't agree with you on something. I don't know what Krishna exactly teaches you, but I am sure he doesn't teach you to call someone a rascal dog just because of a different opinion. so, you are being dishonest to your own religion.
Are you really that pathetic that you have to learn on a forum how to be (or at least act like) a civilised person?

It's in their belief not to accept the other!

They believe they are the only true religion and the oldest one on the face on the earth, where in fact Hinduism, Buddhism, Sikhism and Taoism are not religions; they are a philosophy and a way of life!

God has sent a prophet or a messenger to every nation on the face of the earth - to teach them the morals and to raise their awareness of the existence of a higher and a much more intelligent creator.
With time and with ignorance under the influence of their priests and wizards, they idolized their teachers in statues to be worshiped and created a barrier between the sheeple and the supreme creator, which only can be reached and approached through the gates of the wizards!

Religions in general have become a monopoly game controlled and run by those seeking immortality over the billions who have no guarantee they could live till tomorrow!

God has become a trade mark and a property of certain enterprises and political organizations; idolized to be close to the believers, crucified and tortured to win the hearts of the millions, taxed to be reached and be connected to.

So, what could you expect from a person who worships a rat, baths in cows urine and is the "son of a neighbor"?
God—the knower—is non-dimensional.
God's thinking is two-dimensional.
God's creative actions are three-dimensional.

Pezevenk

They believe they are the only true religion,

I know right? How uncommon for religious folks! Never seen that again with any other religion.

-Intikam

-Intikam (again)

FalseProphet

• Life is just a tale

I know right? How uncommon for religious folks! Never seen that again with any other religion.

To be fair to Hannibunny, he seems to believe in his own crap.

To be fair to Hannibunny, he seems to believe in his own crap.

Not really FalseCrap - my belief is quite simple, if you ask me > I believe in One creator of this whole universe with all what it beholds, and that the creator is capable of reaching those who have accepted and believed in Him, and that the gate to reach Him is through the heart and the heart only!

If you believe in that, then you & I follow the same religion and anybody else in this world that believe in so, regardless of their race, color and financial situation.

So, if the creator is capable of reaching those who believe in Him, why then would I need a priest or a wizard, and why would I need to perform different rituals and sacrifices to reach my creator?

All I have to do is just open my heart to make the connection > and that is the easiest thing anybody can do, even the poor ones! They don't need all that crap and satanic acts that keep them in delusion and under control!
The original religion came to free the souls from human control and mind manipulation!

So, tell me; where is the selfishness in my belief?  ::)

Pezevenk

It's not selfish, I just think you've completely given up on thinking about stuff.

-Intikam

-Intikam (again)

It's not selfish, I just think you've completely given up on thinking about stuff.

Maybe I just see things different from what you see - things you might not bother to look into!
And maybe you're right - why should I care if someone somewhere in the world worships a rat and be called the "son of a neighbor"?

In Thailand they worship a man's penis, for crying out loud!!!  ???