The main language that mother of all languages: "Adamian"

• 39 Replies
Re: The main language that mother of all languages: "Adamian"
« Reply #30 on: July 24, 2017, 10:17:22 AM »
Yeah, what FlatAssembler wrote is certainly helpful with some pseudolinguists, but probably not with Intikam. Is he still banned? Why hasn't he even tried to respond?

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #31 on: July 24, 2017, 01:23:15 PM »
His ban has been over for awhile, he's keeping himself to the true believers forum because he can't tell when people are joking.
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

« Reply #32 on: July 25, 2017, 06:39:07 AM »
If I wanted to be sure I'm not feeding the trolls, the last thing I would do is talk to people who claim to believe the Earth is flat. And how could somebody think FlatAssembler is a troll?

Pezevenk

• Militant aporfyrodrakonist
« Reply #33 on: July 25, 2017, 07:03:15 AM »
His ban has been over for awhile, he's keeping himself to the true believers forum because he can't tell when people are joking.

Poor Inti... I want him back in the fun fora...
Member of the BOTD for Anti Fascism and Racism

It is not a scientific fact, it is a scientific fuck!
-Intikam

Read a bit psicology and stick your imo to where it comes from
-Intikam (again)

FlatAssembler

• Not a FE-er
« Reply #34 on: July 31, 2017, 11:08:21 AM »
Maybe it's a good thing. I really wouldn't have patience to explain basic linguistics to someone who intentionally denies it, and FalseProphet isn't really active on this forum any more.
Fan of Stephen Wolfram.
This is my parody of the conspiracy theorists:
https://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=71184.0
This is my attempt to refute the Flat-Earth theory:

Crouton

• Flat Earth Inspector General of High Fashion Crimes and Misdemeanors
  • Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #35 on: July 31, 2017, 11:27:26 AM »
FalseProphet seems to come and go.  I think his schedule is such that he regularly goes without internet access for long periods of time.
Intelligentia et magnanimitas vincvnt violentiam et desperationem.
The truth behind NASA's budget

FalseProphet

• Life is just a tale
« Reply #36 on: July 31, 2017, 11:53:43 AM »
FalseProphet seems to come and go.  I think his schedule is such that he regularly goes without internet access for long periods of time.

Rarely longer than 2-3 weeks in a row.

FlatAssembler

• Not a FE-er
« Reply #37 on: July 31, 2017, 12:35:14 PM »
But you also wouldn't be patient enough to explain Intikam the basic linguistics, right?
Fan of Stephen Wolfram.
This is my parody of the conspiracy theorists:
https://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=71184.0
This is my attempt to refute the Flat-Earth theory:

« Reply #38 on: September 17, 2017, 11:59:43 AM »
I think I would have patience if only intikam even responded to the arguments as they were made.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • The Only Yang Scholar in The Ying Universe
« Reply #39 on: April 08, 2019, 11:00:32 AM »
In this working, we'll see a common word in Adamian languages:

Make

I'll chose two very different language, Turkish and English. Actually, I don't know anything else. Anyways.

This is anything nobody mentioned before today. But wise knows, and now, you'l learn it too.

In this working, we'll use the method of "reasoning", ie inductive method. So, we'll see examples first.

I'll start it with the example of "election" word. Because this is popular nowadays in Istanbul, our city. So that we'll see "election" is common and then will use it with "make" and will see that it will still a common clause.

This word is not mentioned till today too: election. Actually this is common too. But not because of "election" came from westerners to Turkey, because it was a simple word in Turkish history.

It comes from here:

This is "elek". Look it carefully. We use it for eliminate something. Its ordinary English equal is: sieve.

So, what do you think about election come from "elek" or "sieve?". I may say: Elek.

So, what happens with "make".

We use "mak" or "mek" for a define a verb, or convert a noun to a verb.

For example. If I want to define "electing" , then I say "elemek". We see "mek" here combined the main word "elek" by destroyed one letter "k" in the middle of it. It normally has to "elekmek" but we simplify it and turns "elemek".

It means in English:

"make elect". In here; "make" turns to "mek" in Turkish. Or oppositely, "mek" in Turkish turns to "make" in English.

"Elemek" (elek-mek) means eliminating. In other say, you can think it as "make elect".

this is the change of ademian language over time. sometimes the word first comes to last in the other language but there is always a common side.

"Make election" turns to "elek-mek" > ele'mek.

You can see "mek" or "mak" in all turkish verbs. "gitmek" (going), "gelmek" (coming), döndürmek (rotating). English uses "to" behind the verb or "ing" after verb but Turkish uses only "mek/mak" at the end. Inother say, this is what you know as "make".

But "make" word in English turned to a verb, I mean it is meanwhile a helper verb, but in Turkish this is not a verb by itself.

In short;

"to elect" = "election" = "elemek"  (seçim the current equal noun for election but we can get it as "eleme".
1+2+3+...+∞= 1