• 39 Replies

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • The Only Yang Scholar in The Ying Universe
The main language that mother of all languages: "Adamian"
« on: May 09, 2017, 06:28:03 AM »
Hello mister and misses infidels.

Today, we'll learn together what is the meaning of "main language" or "mother language"?

"Mother language" is actually means language of "Eva" who the mother of all. And this language is "Adamian".

Before world life, God created Adam and teached him to the all names of the "things". insomuch that, Angels weren't know some of names that Adam said but they heard it first time.

Some of the words on this language were long words , while others were short words has some alternatives. Very few words had alternatives. The words were described all the features of an object.

For example:

This is an "elma", not an apple.

To understand this issue well, I want to show you this one:

You see three apples in this photo. Actually there is only one apple.

As you see that, there is three fruits but only one of them is apple. The others are pingguo and pommes. If apple is dark red, its name is "elma" as in Turkish nowadays.

So, in fact, everything had several names those seperated by themselves by little differences.

But some objects has more marked properties and has same names in different languages:

This is a "yoğurt". The origin of the verb of this word comes from "yoğur"-mak; means "impaste" something In Turkish. This is actually not TUrkish, originally Adamish. There is not a very alternative because yoghurt is Sour milk by bacterias has only one shape.

In Turkish: "yoğurt (read as yoghurt)
In English: yoghurt (read as yoghurt)
In German: Joghurt  (read as yoghurt)
In French: yaourt
In Chinese: Suānnǎi (f*cking Chineses)
In Japan: Yōguruto
In Greece: γιαούρτι (yoghurdy)
In Russia: йогурт (yogurt)

There may be exceptions, but the goal here is to understand the situation.

But when the yoghurt convert to buttermilk, the names start to separating from each other. Because the buttermilk can be a wide variety in preparation: "salty buttermilk, very watery buttermilk, oily buttermilk, low-fat buttermilk, ..." so their names differ.

In English: buttermilk
In Turkish: ayran
In German: Buttermilch
In French: babeurre (in buttermilk word family)
In Chinese: Lào (f*ck!)
In Japan: Batāmiruku  (in buttermilk word family, what a chance!)
In Greece: βουτυρόγαλα (half in buttermilk word family)
In Russia: пахта (read as pakhta)

So;

The general name of the buttermilk is really Buttermilch, or Batāmiruku or something such as. But there is several methods for producing to buttermilk, so the alternative names are produced.

So lets look another "main" names to understand the issue:

We have a little objects can be named in maybe same in different languages. Try to understand it:

Sun, moon, water, star, clouds, rain, snow. Oceans, trees, human, adam.  :) Okey, enough.

I'll create a chart contain names as follow: Sun, moon, water, star, clouds, rain, snow. Oceans, trees. human, adam.

In English: Sun, moon, water, star, cloud, rain, snow. Ocean, tree, human, adam.
In Turkish: Güneş, ay, su, yıldız, bulutlar, yağmur, kar, Okyanus, ağaç. Insan, adem.
In German: Sonne, Mond, Wasser, Stern, Wolke, Regen, Schnee. Ozean, Baum, Mensch, Adam
In French:  Soleil, lune, eau, étoile, nuage, pluie, neige. Océan, arbre, humain, adam
In Chinese: Tàiyáng, yuèliàng, shuǐ, xīngxīng, yún, yǔ, xuě. Hǎiyáng, shù, rén, yàdāng
In Japan: Taiyō, tsuki, mizu,-boshi, kumo, ame, yuki. Umi, ki, ningen, Adamu
In Greece: Ílios, fengári, neró, astéri, sýnnefo, vrochí, chióni. Okeanó, déntro, ánthropos, adám
In Russia:  Solntse, luna, voda, zvezda, oblako, dozhd', sneg. Okean, derevo, chelovek, adam

As we see that, there is several Common words. At first, as we see that "ADAM" is same in almost every language and all of well known languages from Russian and English to Chinese. Because, Adam was know all names of the things but his sons weren't. His name was Adam and they did not find a new name for him. Everybody were know him as Adam and his name stayed as same.

This name is actually proof that we all came from a common father and that our father knew how to speak. Otherwise all his children could produced a different name for him.

We detected the father of names, the father of human "Adam" is same in all languages.

So I wonder if his greatest enemy has how many names?

What is "satan" means in different languages? Satan is satan. So Satan should be satan.  :)

In English: Satan
In Turkish: Şeytan
In German: Satan
In French: Satan
In Chinese: Sā dàn  :)
In Japan: Satan
In Greece: satanás
In Russia: satana

As we see that, two main argument of the world is Adam and Satan is same in all over the world. If they were hoax and fabricated, did not to be invented their different names ?

So;

Adam is ADAM in whole world.

Satan is SATAN in whole world.

I know you wonder what the name of the God in different languages. Actually we well know that he has different names are using in islam, Judaism and Christ. But I wonder his name specially in Russia and Chinese. Then award will go to that name.

I'll choose 1 christ, 1 islamic country and different countries except German and France.

In English: God
In Turkish: Allah
1-1  :)
In Russia: Bog (what happened to the name of God?)
In Chinese: Shén (f*ck to Chinese)
In Japan: Kami (ahahah kami ahahah)  :)
In Greece: theós (theory??)
French: Dieu  :o

All different.

Okey lets continue:

Mongolian: burkhan (burhan???)
Malaysian: tuhan (lolololll)
Indian: parameshvar (lolololllllllllllllllll)
Baskian: jainkoa
Albanian: zot   ;D
Belarusian: boh  ???
Bengalian: Dēbatā  8)
Javanese: Pengeran (pinguin??  ??? )
Cebuano: Dios
Armenian: astvats(vasisdas)  ;)
Estonian: jumal
Persian (Iran): Hada :P
Finnish: Jumala  :o
Nepalian: Bhagavāna  ::)

Okey.

There is only some islamic countries calling God as "Allah" and only a few christ countries calling God as "God". This varius names prove how Adam's word reservoir is extensive vocabulary.

All of the languages are the "simplified" form of adem's language. Children, chosen a word from remembered  50 names, sometimes 100 names for something. Some words are single and used by all the languages in the world. For example, "Adam" is a name and is remembered and used by all his children. The saten is the only name too. The name of God is various and it is possible after Adam's sin, Adam created those names for tactical moving for acceptance his prayings. Let's accept  he were an intelligence man, just like me.  8)
« Last Edit: May 09, 2017, 06:34:05 AM by İntikam »
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
Re: The main language that mother of all languages: "Adamian"
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2017, 06:59:26 AM »
I continue this issue for your well understand.

This is the meaning of red in Turkish: "kırmızı".

But what did I say? They should come from same word. Kırmızı and red, what a relevant?

Okey. Google translate: kırmızı:

red kırmızı, kızıl, kızılderili, borç, borçlu bakiye
scarlet kırmızı
carmine kırmızı
ruby yakut, kırmızı, yakut rengi, lâl, kırmızı şarap, saat taşı
gules kırmızı

Did you see it? "carmine". Lets listen it: "karmin". This one: "kirmizi". Similar. Ok.

So kırmızı cames from "carmine". In this regard, we understand English is more rich in the term of red.

Lets look where is "red in English" come from Turkish.

Lets look to google:

kırmızı red, scarlet, carmine, ruby, gules
kızıl red, scarlet fever, scarlatina
kızılderili Indian, Injun, red, American Indian, redskin, Red Indian
borç debt, liability, loan, debit, arrears, red
borçlu bakiye red

None of them.

But there is a "red" term in Turkish as same as "red". Lets look what is red mean in Turkish:

rejection ret, red, reddetme, ıskarta, defolu mal, çıkarma
denial inkâr, reddetme, ret, red, yalanlama, tekzip
refusal ret, reddetme, red, kabul etmeme, inkâr, olumsuz cevap
negative negatif, eksi, olumsuzluk, red, ret, olumsuz cevap
negation olumsuzluk, inkâr, red, ret, eksiklik
repudiation boşama, tanımama, ret, yadsıma, inkâr, red
no hayır, numara, ret, red, aleyhte oy
disallowance izin vermeme, ret, engel olma, inkâr, red, geçersiz sayma
disavowal tanımama, inkâr, ret, onaylamama, reddetme, red
veto veto, veto hakkı, ret, red
nay ret, red, inkâr, olumsuz oy
refutation tekzip, yalanlama, çürütme, aksini ispatlama, ret, red
defeat yenilgi, mağlubiyet, bozgun, iptal, başarısızlık, red

Red is "denying" something in Turkish.

This is the meaning of red in Turkish:

In other say: This is the meaning of "red in Turkish".

As we see that, red in English comes from "denying" something by using red card.

To be continued...
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Crouton

• Flat Earth Inspector General of High Fashion Crimes and Misdemeanors
  • Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2017, 07:45:18 AM »
This is quite a lot to read. Is it a recipe for apple fritters?
Intelligentia et magnanimitas vincvnt violentiam et desperationem.
The truth behind NASA's budget

deadsirius

• Crime Machine
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2017, 09:06:17 AM »

In other say: This is the meaning of "red in Turkish".

As we see that, red in English comes from "denying" something by using red card.

I like Intikam when he's being funny.

"Red" has roots all the way back in Proto Indo-European:

Old English read "red," from Proto-Germanic *raudaz (source also of Old Norse rauðr, Danish rød, Old Saxon rod, Old Frisian rad, Middle Dutch root, Dutch rood, German rot, Gothic rauþs), from PIE root *reudh- "red, ruddy," the only color for which a definite common PIE root word has been found. As a noun from mid-13c.

Suggesting it came to English from Turkey by way of soccer is a pretty good one.

Edit, source:  http://www.etymonline.com/
« Last Edit: May 09, 2017, 09:08:14 AM by deadsirius »
Suffering from a martyr complex...so you don't have to

« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2017, 12:26:20 PM »
Few-month old babies must be speaking Adamian (born with it, you know) - it's just us adults that do not understand the language and what they say!  ;D

God—the knower—is non-dimensional.
God's thinking is two-dimensional.
God's creative actions are three-dimensional.

Babushka

• I can cook minute rice in 58 seconds
« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2017, 01:22:54 PM »
So basically, everybody on the planet except Chinese people must have originated from Adam and Eve? Because Chinese people say yàdāng. I don't know anybody named yàdāng.

Oh wait... I remember that one guy...

yeah nope.
I can communicate with vegetables, but only after hitting up some bath salts

https://runt-of-the-web.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/baby-taxidermy.jpg

« Reply #6 on: May 09, 2017, 02:17:25 PM »
I like your thinking on this Intikam, Interesting.

What are your thoughts on King James IV language experiment?
And the sky was made of amethyst
And all the stars were just like little fish

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #7 on: May 10, 2017, 01:09:55 AM »

I think they did not learn to talk. Because man learns nothing at all by himself, he is taught every time. God, or parent, or others. It is possible only if they have learned their own language must be taught by god . But it does not need such a thing. Hebrew is just one of hundreds of language that Adam talked.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Pezevenk

• Militant aporfyrodrakonist
« Reply #8 on: May 10, 2017, 10:20:56 AM »
Intikam discovers etymology.

And he draws completely stupid conclusions from that, of course.
Member of the BOTD for Anti Fascism and Racism

It is not a scientific fact, it is a scientific fuck!
-Intikam

Read a bit psicology and stick your imo to where it comes from
-Intikam (again)

« Reply #9 on: May 10, 2017, 05:01:16 PM »

I think they did not learn to talk. Because man learns nothing at all by himself, he is taught every time. God, or parent, or others. It is possible only if they have learned their own language must be taught by god . But it does not need such a thing. Hebrew is just one of hundreds of language that Adam talked.

Wrong!

There were only one language from the time of Adam until the time of Babel; when people started talking different tongues - you should know the story from the Qur'an - if you're not too busy ignoring!
God—the knower—is non-dimensional.
God's thinking is two-dimensional.
God's creative actions are three-dimensional.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #10 on: May 18, 2017, 04:39:10 AM »
Our new word is konserve as a Turkish word.

Konserve means preserves, or canned or bottled food. So where is relevance?

Konserve is actually, "conserved foods".

Konserve reads as "konserve" and conserved reads as "konservid".

If you know konserve as preserves, it is your problem guys. In fact, preserves is "conserved food".

To be continued...
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

FlatAssembler

• Not a FE-er
« Reply #11 on: May 20, 2017, 02:09:00 AM »
No, Initikiam, you are one who doesn't understand the situation. You are intentionally choosing words that are easily borrowed from one language to another, and then using the fact that they sound similar in different languages as a proof that the languages themselves are related. To understand what "related languages" means, compare, let's say, the names for numbers 1-10 in German and English.
English   German
one   eins
two   zwei
three   drei
four   vier
five   fünf
six   sechs
seven   sieben
eight   acht
nine   neun
ten   zehn
You should already see two patterns. English t corresponds to German z (in both the words for two and ten), and English s corresponds to German s (in six and seven). And there are countless such words! For most of the English words that start with t, and aren't obvious loan-words from the classical languages, there is a German word with similar or the same meaning that starts with a z. You know, like twig-Zweig, tooth-Zahn, tongue-Zunge… And the same goes for the s sound. You know, like sing-singen, see-sehen, sit-sitzen… You could deduce a few other (not so obvious) patterns from those numerals. For instance, that English th corresponds to German d (in three). There are really countless such words. This-das, thick-dick, thin-dünn, just to name a few. Or that English v between two vowels corresponds to German b (as in seven). As in give-geben or evening-Abend or have-haben, and so on. Or that English gh corresponds to German ch (as in eight). You know, like light-Licht, night-Nacht, neighbour-Nachbar… The correspondence between the vowels is not so obvious from the numerals, because both English and German once had complex declension and different endings survived, but you can't say it isn't there. If English has oo in some word, German almost always has u. You know, like book-Buch, blood-Blut, foot-Fuss…
I am glad you are interested in linguistics. But you should study the actual science, not that pseudoscience you are studying. Since you speak such broken English, you must be speaking many other languages, so it won't be hard for you.
Fan of Stephen Wolfram.
This is my parody of the conspiracy theorists:
https://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=71184.0
This is my attempt to refute the Flat-Earth theory:

Pezevenk

« Reply #12 on: May 20, 2017, 04:53:58 AM »
Since you speak such broken English, you must be speaking many other languages, so it won't be hard for you.

How did you reach that conclusion? Chances are he only knows Turkish other than English. English is usually the foreign language that people from non-English speaking countries know the best.

-Intikam

-Intikam (again)

FlatAssembler

• Not a FE-er
« Reply #13 on: May 21, 2017, 08:49:58 AM »
How did you reach that conclusion? Chances are he only knows Turkish other than English. English is usually the foreign language that people from non-English speaking countries know the best.
Well, he claims to be able to read the Quran in Arabic. So, even if he knows only Turkish, Arabic and English, that's pretty good. At least these are not Standard Average European languages, so he doesn't have a narrow picture of what a grammar can be (As Chomsky probably did when he came up with his ideas about the universal grammar).
Though he seems to lack the most basic common sense, which is probably the most important thing when studying linguistics.
Seriously, if the words for buttermilk are more diverse than the words for yoghurt just because a buttermilk is made from yoghurt, then we would expect there not to be diverse names for milk, since yoghurt is made of milk. And that's obviously not the case. Or that the first humans had a word for canned food! Or that the words like Adam and Satan don't get easily borrowed with the spread of different religions!
Fan of Stephen Wolfram.

Pezevenk

« Reply #14 on: May 22, 2017, 11:56:16 AM »
Well, he claims to be able to read the Quran in Arabic. So, even if he knows only Turkish, Arabic and English, that's pretty good. At least these are not Standard Average European languages, so he doesn't have a narrow picture of what a grammar can be (As Chomsky probably did when he came up with his ideas about the universal grammar).
Though he seems to lack the most basic common sense, which is probably the most important thing when studying linguistics.
Seriously, if the words for buttermilk are more diverse than the words for yoghurt just because a buttermilk is made from yoghurt, then we would expect there not to be diverse names for milk, since yoghurt is made of milk. And that's obviously not the case. Or that the first humans had a word for canned food! Or that the words like Adam and Satan don't get easily borrowed with the spread of different religions!

When did he read the Quran in Arabic? I'm not sure if I can believe Intikam can do anything at all.

-Intikam

-Intikam (again)

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #15 on: May 22, 2017, 07:16:50 PM »
not everything is similar for English words....

Quote from: sokarul
what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

What animal relates to your wife?

Know your place

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #16 on: May 22, 2017, 07:25:59 PM »
Or how about 2 English countries compared to each other?

Quote from: sokarul
what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

What animal relates to your wife?

Know your place

FlatAssembler

• Not a FE-er
« Reply #17 on: June 06, 2017, 09:04:35 AM »
To be continued...
You know, one of the best things about Internet forums and, at the same time, one of the worst things about Internet forums is that you can escape whenever you want. You can run away from a discussion that turned completely unreasonable, but you can also run away when exposed to reason (as Initikam has apparently done).
Fan of Stephen Wolfram.

Pezevenk

« Reply #18 on: June 06, 2017, 11:51:18 PM »
To be continued...
You know, one of the best things about Internet forums and, at the same time, one of the worst things about Internet forums is that you can escape whenever you want. You can run away from a discussion that turned completely unreasonable, but you can also run away when exposed to reason (as Initikam has apparently done).

He's bammed.

-Intikam

-Intikam (again)

FlatAssembler

• Not a FE-er
« Reply #19 on: June 07, 2017, 06:58:05 AM »
A miracle! A FE-er finally got banned on this forum. If only jroa got banned, this forum would really be a good place for free thinking.
Fan of Stephen Wolfram.

Pezevenk

« Reply #20 on: June 07, 2017, 10:33:33 AM »
A miracle! A FE-er finally got banned on this forum. If only jroa got banned, this forum would really be a good place for free thinking.

Well, I think you've got the wrong forum  :-\

-Intikam

-Intikam (again)

FlatAssembler

• Not a FE-er
« Reply #21 on: June 20, 2017, 11:53:24 AM »
This forum appears to be good for discussion of many things. For linguistics, you have FalseProphet. For informatics, you have John Davis, Crutonius and those guys. Ironically, although this forum is supposed to be about the shape of the Earth, astronomy doesn't appear to be one of them. That is, there are people who know some astronomy, but there are many more of those who just think they know a lot, but actually know nothing (both FE-ers and RE-ers).
Fan of Stephen Wolfram.

Sentinel

• Open your eyes...
« Reply #22 on: July 20, 2017, 10:14:57 AM »
There's actually one thing I'll give to FET: People like Intikam and his gargantuanic incoherent drivel has to been witnessed by your very own eyes or you just wouldn't believe it if only been told of. And that's like an zetetic approach by it's very essence...  ;D
"No snowflake in an avalanche ever feels responsible."

Stanislaw Jerzy Lec

« Reply #23 on: July 21, 2017, 01:02:43 PM »
Just to add some context to make this even more hilarious. Turkish nationalists have been propagating the idea that all the world languages descended from Old Turkish for over a century now. It's called Sun Language Theory. And, yes, it's considered by mainstream linguistics to be complete bullshit. It's funny how Flat-Earthers claim to be free thinkers, yet they fall on political propaganda way easier than most of the Round-Earthers do.
(Assuming we aren't seeing the Poe's law in action here, which is actually very likely.)
« Last Edit: July 21, 2017, 01:04:51 PM by PhysicsMaster »

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #24 on: July 22, 2017, 11:55:25 AM »
Just to add some context to make this even more hilarious. Turkish nationalists have been propagating the idea that all the world languages descended from Old Turkish for over a century now. It's called Sun Language Theory. And, yes, it's considered by mainstream linguistics to be complete bullshit. It's funny how Flat-Earthers claim to be free thinkers, yet they fall on political propaganda way easier than most of the Round-Earthers do.
(Assuming we aren't seeing the Poe's law in action here, which is actually very likely.)

Inky is Turkish, he probably does believe Turkish propaganda.

Also, most of the people who believe political propaganda are round earthers. Most people who believe conspiracy theories are round earthers. It's bullshit to claim FE are more prone to propaganda than RE. Humans have a weakness for it, no matter the shape of the earth.
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

« Reply #25 on: July 22, 2017, 12:55:25 PM »

Also, most of the people who believe political propaganda are round earthers. Most people who believe conspiracy theories are round earthers. It's bullshit to claim FE are more prone to propaganda than RE. Humans have a weakness for it, no matter the shape of the earth.
I don't believe RE or FE are any more prone to "propaganda" than each other or anyone else for that matter.  Neither group is particularly special in any real way.

I believe the earth is a sphere because I believe the science/math.  I’m an engineer and I put a lot of trust in science & math.  Further, my Christian beliefs reinforces what I observe and calculate.  Does being a round earther mean I'm more susceptible to propaganda they you?  Nope.  We just see things from a different perspective and are just as susceptible to psychology, propaganda, indoctrination, or whatever as any other person on the planet.

My 2¢ FWIW.

Mike
Since it costs 1.82¢ to produce a penny, putting in your 2¢ if really worth 3.64¢.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #26 on: July 22, 2017, 02:36:17 PM »

I don't believe RE or FE are any more prone to "propaganda" than each other or anyone else for that matter.  Neither group is particularly special in any real way.

I believe the earth is a sphere because I believe the science/math.  I’m an engineer and I put a lot of trust in science & math.  Further, my Christian beliefs reinforces what I observe and calculate.  Does being a round earther mean I'm more susceptible to propaganda they you?  Nope.  We just see things from a different perspective and are just as susceptible to psychology, propaganda, indoctrination, or whatever as any other person on the planet.

My 2¢ FWIW.

Mike

So you agree with me.
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

« Reply #27 on: July 22, 2017, 03:24:40 PM »

My 2¢ FWIW.

Mike

So you agree with me.
I do.  I didn't actually intend to quote you.  I clicked quote and intended to backup but got sidetracked and finally wrote my post, pasted it and hit the button.  Not that it matters.  It's still my couple of cents worth. :D

Mike
Since it costs 1.82¢ to produce a penny, putting in your 2¢ if really worth 3.64¢.

FalseProphet

• Life is just a tale
« Reply #28 on: July 22, 2017, 11:54:33 PM »
The difference is:

Some REs are conspiracy theorists. But all FEs are conspiracy theorists.

« Reply #29 on: July 23, 2017, 03:50:34 PM »
OP is unable to understand that the Japanese words for buttermilk etc. are simple phoneticisations of Western words, much like Godzilla is a Western phoneticisation of the Japanese word Gojira.
Value of thread: 2/10
Founder member of the League Of Scientific Gentlemen and Mademoiselles des Connaissances.
I am pompous, self-righteous, thin skinned, and smug.