Look out of your window goober.
God is real.                                         
http://www.scribd.com/doc/9665708/Flat-Earth-Bible-02-of-10-The-Flat-Earth

?

Arealhumanbeing

• Leader of the Second American Revolution
Re: convince me
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2017, 07:56:11 AM »
Try to find the curvature of Earth on your own without the aid of NASA or youtube.

« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2017, 10:31:47 AM »
convince me the world is flat  ;)

Usual suspects strike first....
To be convinced first you have to have your sense of reason surgically removed....
Secondally you have to have your IQ substantially lowered, but don't go as low as poor old Hoppy......it's a sad tale
Then have to have your gullibility quotient massively increased, and then your more or less ready to believe any old crap.

Let start with this on. A flat earth big cheese called John Davis believes that penguins are genetically modified creations produced by post war nazis! He also believes that they are used to feed the US troops guarding Antartica.......now if you can swallow that then your more or less rea,day to join the flat earth ranks...AMGHMOYS.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2017, 10:33:07 AM »

convince yourself
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

« Reply #6 on: May 02, 2017, 10:38:02 AM »
I currently belive the earth is round because it makes logicall sense and i have seen proof of the earths round state. I am open minded and i was interested in the possible arguments that you people could bring forward

« Reply #7 on: May 02, 2017, 10:38:32 AM »
Try to find the curvature of Earth on your own without the aid of NASA or youtube.
Measure the angle of the sun at different times of day and from different places.

Look at satellite dish angles from various places.

« Reply #8 on: May 02, 2017, 10:39:27 AM »
How the sub basement working out?

« Reply #9 on: May 02, 2017, 10:40:47 AM »

convince yourself

Is that not supposed to be bad for your eyesight! I think I read it in a flat earth journal!

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #10 on: May 02, 2017, 10:46:03 AM »
I currently belive the earth is round because it makes logicall sense and i have seen proof of the earths round state. I am open minded and i was interested in the possible arguments that you people could bring forward

There are thousands of arguments posted already. You want us to rewrite all of it? Just hang out and lurk a bit. Some of the arguments are stupid and painful to read, but there are tons of great threads on here.  Feel free to start a thread about any specific topic you are interested in.
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

?

dutchy

« Reply #11 on: May 02, 2017, 11:01:55 AM »
Don't be silly...i watched the BBC  a year ago and the reporter followed a Kenyan with a bowl of water and he crossed the equator and the leaf in the dish moved counterclockwise.
The reporter said this was the well known coriolis effect of our spinning globe earth.
My aunty Agatha has seen the curve from a Concorde when she visited Paris during the eighties.
My uncle Sam has this ''calculator'' he needs when haunting beers in Canada, to take the coriolis effect into account.
My cousin has flown with Quantas from Australia to South America in a timeframe not possible on a flatearth.
My cousine went to the Southpole and there was no hidden land beyond a supposed icewall.

And there is NASA who has shown us real footage from outerspace and so have countless of other spaceagencies from other nations....it's a globe !!
And sometimes flatbrains show us Chicago and Detroit from the distance over a lake, not understanding how refraction, looming, lensing and mirages actually work.
And the Egyptians knew it was a globe with accurate scientific testing of measuring shades and they also knew the tilt of the earth's axes.
And all scientists around the globe accept the cosmic model
And governments do lie all the time, but the shape of the earth cannot be hidden, because of the overwhelming proof.

:-X :-X :-X

gotham

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #12 on: May 02, 2017, 11:19:06 AM »

Incorrect. You haven't seen proof of Earth shape if you believe it to be round.  What you have seen you read in a science book.  There you find all the evidence round Earth believers quote as if from the Bible.

It's logic, pure and simple logic that sides with FET.  The fantastical world of science likes to complicate reality to test you into achieving the highest grades to "succeed" in that realm.

In reality, you don't even ever to have walked into a classroom to prove proper Earth shape.

« Reply #13 on: May 02, 2017, 11:57:59 AM »

Incorrect. You haven't seen proof of Earth shape if you believe it to be round.  What you have seen you read in a science book.  There you find all the evidence round Earth believers quote as if from the Bible.

It's logic, pure and simple logic that sides with FET.  The fantastical world of science likes to complicate reality to test you into achieving the highest grades to "succeed" in that realm.

In reality, you don't even ever to have walked into a classroom to prove proper Earth shape.

Again, explain the path of the sun from different locations.

« Reply #14 on: May 02, 2017, 12:50:51 PM »
I have wondered how flat is the earth supposed to be? There has to be a certain amount of depth to the earth in order to have the oceans, so what is the depth of the earth disk? Thick enough to contain the ocean depths with a more material beneath those oceans. So, what does the other side of the flat disk earth look like? Is that land that has never been seen before, and why can't we get to the other side? Is there air on the other side as well? Can we fly around to the other side of the disk?

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #15 on: May 02, 2017, 12:57:15 PM »
Probably just rocks on the other side.

« Reply #16 on: May 02, 2017, 01:52:05 PM »

There is ample proof of the shape of the earth, the problem is your conspiracy prohibits you from considering it. As to the bible, written over 2000 years ago, it has nothing to say which is of any relevance in that regard.

When it comes to your attempted use of logic what you state makes no logical sense, as all the perceived and authenticated knowledge tells us that the world is not flat and is indeed and always has been a sphere. You keep omitting simple everyday examples of ships sailing and aircraft flying around the world 24/7. It the world was indeed flat as you keep claiming  I think someone would have noticed. Plus the many satellites currently in orbit that relay back weather maps and other such images clearly show the spherical nature of our world.
Also the crew on the ISS would all confirm its spherical roundness.

The fact that your mind is closed to such things does not preclude them from being true. Your illogical use of logic is truly astounding and flys in the face of all known reason.

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #17 on: May 02, 2017, 07:43:49 PM »

Convince me to refuse a BJ from your GF.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #18 on: May 02, 2017, 10:57:42 PM »

Ancient Greeks did so 2000 years ago and the experiments they did are repeatable and work. This was well before YouTube, NASA or even governments as you know them today

Try again

Quote from: sokarul
what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

What animal relates to your wife?

Know your place

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #19 on: May 03, 2017, 12:30:10 AM »
Quote from: Stash
I'm anti-judaism.

Quote from: Space Cowgirl
Whose narrative is it to not believe the government?

Quote from: Wolvaccine
speech should be a privilege. Not a right.

« Reply #20 on: May 03, 2017, 12:35:13 AM »

They can't, I can however prove to you the world is shaped like Liza Minelli's ass.

Flat vs. Round is a distraction aimed at covering the REAL truth.

The donut-shaped Earth is the only way, the light and salvation.

Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free. [John 8:32]

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #21 on: May 03, 2017, 12:38:36 AM »

Just like gender, this is a journey and a self discovery you will have to make yourself. No one can tell you otherwise.

Quote from: sokarul
what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

What animal relates to your wife?

Know your place

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #22 on: May 03, 2017, 12:43:22 AM »

Just like gender, this is a journey and a self discovery you will have to make yourself. No one can tell you otherwise.

Quote from: Stash
I'm anti-judaism.

Quote from: Space Cowgirl
Whose narrative is it to not believe the government?

Quote from: Wolvaccine
speech should be a privilege. Not a right.

« Reply #23 on: May 03, 2017, 03:30:00 AM »

You HAVE to be trolling.
Flat vs. Round is a distraction aimed at covering the REAL truth.

The donut-shaped Earth is the only way, the light and salvation.

Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free. [John 8:32]

hoppy

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #24 on: May 03, 2017, 06:12:12 AM »
How the sub basement working out?
It's fine, I installed a periscope.
God is real.                                         
http://www.scribd.com/doc/9665708/Flat-Earth-Bible-02-of-10-The-Flat-Earth

Babushka

• I can cook minute rice in 58 seconds
« Reply #25 on: May 03, 2017, 07:16:57 AM »
That was quite possibly the most spelling mistakes in a single sentence I have ever seen
I can communicate with vegetables, but only after hitting up some bath salts

https://runt-of-the-web.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/baby-taxidermy.jpg