Going to the edge.. who is with me?

• 10 Replies
Going to the edge.. who is with me?
« on: April 27, 2017, 01:34:43 AM »
I have been following this forum & others on social networks and mostly what I see is facts and truths being shared as jokes, memes and comment wars on youtube. It's really sad that most of the intellectual discussion gets burried by the trolls from both sides, yes lets not only blame others. Anyways I am sharing something which is only for the true believers. This is a well planned mission and you can find all the information you need at http://journeytoedge.wordpress.com a few supporters have come forth but we don't have the funding needed as of yet. So if you can contribute any how, please do so.

If you have any serious questions, I am available via the contact form on the website. For the trolls, please remember that I am ex Army Intelligence Officer, I know what I am doing and my only mission is to reveal the truth. Thanks and hope to get more truthers to support this cause.

Regards,
John

disputeone

• Or should I?
Re: Going to the edge.. who is with me?
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2017, 01:47:15 AM »
What years did you serve as an intelligence officer? If you are able / comfortable to say.
Quote from: Stash
I'm anti-judaism.

Quote from: Space Cowgirl
Whose narrative is it to not believe the government?

Quote from: Wolvaccine
speech should be a privilege. Not a right.

napoleon

• The Earth is not round, nor flat. It is a Donut...
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2017, 01:59:42 AM »
Hannibaal would love this.
He is looking for such an expedition like this for a while now...he can do the part of the funding as well.
Never argue with an idiot...
First they will drag you down to their own level,
and then they beat you by experience...

« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2017, 02:29:52 AM »
I have been following this forum & others on social networks and mostly what I see is facts and truths being shared as jokes, memes and comment wars on youtube. It's really sad that most of the intellectual discussion gets burried by the trolls from both sides, yes lets not only blame others. Anyways I am sharing something which is only for the true believers. This is a well planned mission and you can find all the information you need at http://journeytoedge.wordpress.com a few supporters have come forth but we don't have the funding needed as of yet. So if you can contribute any how, please do so.

If you have any serious questions, I am available via the contact form on the website. For the trolls, please remember that I am ex Army Intelligence Officer, I know what I am doing and my only mission is to reveal the truth. Thanks and hope to get more truthers to support this cause.

Regards,
John

army intelligence???? not a chance. what a pile of garbage.

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2017, 02:30:46 AM »
He's probably larping also.
Quote from: Stash
I'm anti-judaism.

Quote from: Space Cowgirl
Whose narrative is it to not believe the government?

Quote from: Wolvaccine
speech should be a privilege. Not a right.

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2017, 04:22:05 PM »

A few of us have known the truth and we have come together to go on this mission with 10 supporters and many other backers, whoever has spare change, please contribute with your whole heart for this is what changes everything. Do you want to be part of this change?

Translation:  Please pay for our vacation/adventure.

?

Arealhumanbeing

• Leader of the Second American Revolution

« Reply #7 on: April 27, 2017, 08:03:44 PM »
What will you shills say when there is a whole photo album of the edge posted?

I can't honestly say what a theoretical reaction would be. Let's see it first.
"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts." - Daniel Patrick Moynihan

?

Arealhumanbeing

• Leader of the Second American Revolution
« Reply #8 on: April 28, 2017, 05:00:35 PM »
Wow, you globers sure lack imagination. Maybe thats why you cant fathom anything but what NASA tells you.

« Reply #9 on: April 28, 2017, 06:57:13 PM »
Wow, you globers sure lack imagination. Maybe thats why you cant fathom anything but what NASA tells you.

Are you responding to this?

I can't honestly say what a theoretical reaction would be. Let's see it first.

If so, it's impossible to tell what the reaction to unexpected conclusive evidence that the surface of the earth had an edge would be.

All evidence says the surface of the earth is the surface of a sphere[nb]That's ever so slightly off because the surface of the earth is not quite perfectly spherical, but for practical purposes, it's so close it doesn't matter and has the same properties - finite area but no edges.[/nb]. It has a finite area, but no edge, which, like a circle, has no end yet has a finite length.

Until there is conclusive evidence there is an edge, your question is purely hypothetical.

If that post wasn't what you were responding to, then what's your point?
"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts." - Daniel Patrick Moynihan

« Reply #10 on: April 29, 2017, 04:56:09 AM »

Why do FE only mention NASA and not the other sources?

If your claim is that thousands of various people from various time periods can't be trusted, don't bother going to the edge.

See above.