I would love to pay to have on TRUE Flat Earther go onto the ISS...

• 45 Replies
?

Kami

Re: I would love to pay to have on TRUE Flat Earther go onto the ISS...
« Reply #30 on: April 26, 2017, 12:58:29 AM »
Who am I to tell you that you are wrong?

Yoy don't have to justify your beliefs to me, just yourself.

So do you believe it's possible to orbit the globe in a satellite like the ISS or not?

What does that have to do with anything?

Well given the overwhelming abundance of evidence anyone who believes otherwise is stupid or insane. Which one is it?

Hitler said the same thing. He had an overwhelming abundance of evidence that Jews were evil!
Finally! I almost thought godwin's law was no longer valid.

?

Kami

« Reply #31 on: April 26, 2017, 01:05:45 AM »
I want to go that ''thing'' up there, because it is a scientific riddle that hurts my limited brain.
The first module was dropped in space in 1998......floating with a speed of 27.600 km an hour in orbit.
Then when they dropped the second and third modules they somehow easily located the floating module with pinpoint accuracy,....matched speeds and were able to ''glue'' more and more modules together and in 2000 it was inhabited permanently.
When I take my car to drive home from a long vacation, I drive over 2000km, yet still I can match place and speed with my parking lot up to a precision of a few cm. Yet when my brother throws a ball he can not hit a 1m target over 20m distance. What a fool. (Moral behind the story: Rockets are not fire-and-forget, their trajectories and speeds get adjusted constantly to perform the rendenzvous maneuvers.
When i say anything about the curvature, globers always say,....the earth is huge, so big that your little flathead can't phantom.
But in space with speeds over 17.000 km an hour, the world doesn't seem big.
A huffing, puffing Russian rocket, can easily find that tiny spag module orbiting our vast planet with enormous speeds and match location and speeds with great precision.
While in reality we all know that even in the first km' from the ground the precision of rockets can be ''off'' by quite a bit...they seem releaved when nothing explodes, let alone a pinpoint accurate rendezvous in space.
Well, you do not shoot rockets up and tell the astronauts to go find the ISS. You plan the maneuver months ahead.
But i guess, that the higher you go, rocket capabilities increase....that is how it works in NASA land, we saw it time and time again during the Apollo missions.
That is actually true. Many things that are very complicated to calculate (air drag, winds etc.) are gone. Once you are outside of the atmosphere it is simply a matter of gravity. I can write you a program to calculate trajectories there in a few hours. I would not even know where to start when I had to factor in drag etc.
Silly globers, huge earth, tiny fantasy space around earth.
So yes they put a module up there, ..and another one,....and another one and now they live, work, backflip in outerspace......testing very important things, very important things i say..... :o :o :o :o
Just because you are unable to understand it does not mean someone else is unable to do it.

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #32 on: April 26, 2017, 01:11:30 AM »
And what about sex ? when men and a lady are put together in a cave for that long, i know what will happen,...especcially with the Russians around... ;D
And no amount of professional training can avoid such behaviour,....

I'd volunteer to try and figure out the mechanics of sex in space (orbit), I reckon I could do it.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2017, 01:13:18 AM by disputeone »
Quote from: Stash
I'm anti-judaism.

Quote from: Space Cowgirl
Whose narrative is it to not believe the government?

Quote from: Wolvaccine
speech should be a privilege. Not a right.

?

dutchy

« Reply #33 on: April 26, 2017, 01:39:56 AM »
When I take my car to drive home from a long vacation, I drive over 2000km, yet still I can match place and speed with my parking lot up to a precision of a few cm. Yet when my brother throws a ball he can not hit a 1m target over 20m distance. What a fool. (Moral behind the story: Rockets are not fire-and-forget, their trajectories and speeds get adjusted constantly to perform the rendenzvous maneuvers.
Apples and oranges
Well, you do not shoot rockets up and tell the astronauts to go find the ISS. You plan the maneuver months ahead.
Yes it sounds very plausible when you put it this way ! ::)
That is actually true. Many things that are very complicated to calculate (air drag, winds etc.) are gone. Once you are outside of the atmosphere it is simply a matter of gravity. I can write you a program to calculate trajectories there in a few hours. I would not even know where to start when I had to factor in drag etc.
That is because you assume outerspace is what they told you it is.
But looking to real footage of rockets launched into space, nothing indicates their precise capabilties the moment they are out of visuality......the contrary is true. Based on all technical errors, delayed launches, explosions and more......so much for pinpoint accuracy planned in advance ....
Just because you are unable to understand it does not mean someone else is unable to do it.
True !
But untill normal civilians without any connection with space agencies can go into orbit, it remains hearsay from proven frauds and friends.
Fact is that on numerous occasions over the last decades it was promised that civilians could go into space, but it somehow never happened.
Every other decade a new fraud says he is going to do it, but somehow in remains a fantasy.
Till date no one went to space who wasn't involved with masonic space organisations and contrary to what was told we are still waiting and waiting......
On numerous occasions we would go back to the moon and bring civilians into space......non of that happened....
« Last Edit: April 26, 2017, 01:45:30 AM by dutchy »

« Reply #34 on: April 26, 2017, 02:05:51 AM »
Dutch...
Nonsense there have been many civilians who have gone into space....

As Sandy o Khan would say "you've not done your homework". Och eye...

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_space_travelers_by_name

?

dutchy

« Reply #35 on: April 26, 2017, 02:35:17 AM »
Dutch...

Certainly not from my country........
I was taking about private enterprises that would bring civilians into orbit, not NASA picked, educated, indoctrinated ''civilians''.
They do not count !
But when an Arabian oil prince who believes in flatearth (preferably one who has roots in salafism, because they won't crack under NASA pressure),  splashes out the cash, we have a civilian that can have a look up there.
No ''freemasons'', because with a little google search it seems that they are NASA' favourite astronauts and participants.
They will stick to their cults' story under all circomstances, one of the main rules of being part of freemasonry and to put the masonic cult/rules above anything else including  justice, laws and morals of our current society.

It is not my fault that people do not see the huge involvement of freemasonry and space exploration and that people do not know about the visions for society that they cherish. A top elite group of knowledgable insiders and a serving class of obeydient slaves.
Like in Orwells' 1984 they are capable of creating dualistic realities with mathematicall precision....and the ''reality of space'' as we accepted, is one of them.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2017, 02:40:27 AM by dutchy »

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #36 on: April 26, 2017, 03:22:59 AM »
It is not my fault that people do not see the huge involvement of freemasonry and space exploration and that people do not know about the visions for society that they cherish..

It's not my fault that you have an overactive imagination to see conspiracies where there are none!
I'm curious. It might sound irrelevant, but it is not,
Do you think that geodetic surveyors, from Al-Biruni, "the father of geodesy" are also Freemasons?

« Reply #37 on: April 26, 2017, 04:01:59 AM »
Dutch...

Certainly not from my country........
I was taking about private enterprises that would bring civilians into orbit, not NASA picked, educated, indoctrinated ''civilians''.
They do not count !
But when an Arabian oil prince who believes in flatearth (preferably one who has roots in salafism, because they won't crack under NASA pressure),  splashes out the cash, we have a civilian that can have a look up there.
No ''freemasons'', because with a little google search it seems that they are NASA' favourite astronauts and participants.
They will stick to their cults' story under all circomstances, one of the main rules of being part of freemasonry and to put the masonic cult/rules above anything else including  justice, laws and morals of our current society.

It is not my fault that people do not see the huge involvement of freemasonry and space exploration and that people do not know about the visions for society that they cherish. A top elite group of knowledgable insiders and a serving class of obeydient slaves.
Like in Orwells' 1984 they are capable of creating dualistic realities with mathematicall precision....and the ''reality of space'' as we accepted, is one of them.

What's with all this  NASA BULL. America is not the only country in the world. I just wish you could take off your conspiracy specs for one moment....and see the truth.

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #38 on: April 26, 2017, 05:24:56 AM »
Quote from: JFK
"The very word "secrecy" is repugnant in a free and open society; and we are as a people inherently and historically opposed to secret societies, to secret oaths and secret proceedings. We decided long ago that the dangers of excessive and unwarranted concealment of pertinent facts far outweighed the dangers which are cited to justify it. Even today, there is little value in opposing the threat of a closed society by imitating its arbitrary restrictions. Even today, there is little value in insuring the survival of our nation if our traditions do not survive with it. And there is very grave danger that an announced need for increased security will be seized upon those anxious to expand its meaning to the very limits of official censorship and concealment. That I do not intend to permit to the extent that it is in my control. And no official of my Administration, whether his rank is high or low, civilian or military, should interpret my words here tonight as an excuse to censor the news, to stifle dissent, to cover up our mistakes or to withhold from the press and the public the facts they deserve to know."

"For we are opposed around the world by a monolithic and ruthless conspiracy that relies on covert means for expanding its sphere of influence--on infiltration instead of invasion, on subversion instead of elections, on intimidation instead of free choice, on guerrillas by night instead of armies by day. It is a system which has conscripted vast human and material resources into the building of a tightly knit, highly efficient machine that combines military, diplomatic, intelligence, economic, scientific and political operations.

Its preparations are concealed, not published. Its mistakes are buried not headlined. Its dissenters are silenced, not praised. No expenditure is questioned, no rumor is printed, no secret is revealed

What's the truth again?
Quote from: Stash
I'm anti-judaism.

Quote from: Space Cowgirl
Whose narrative is it to not believe the government?

Quote from: Wolvaccine
speech should be a privilege. Not a right.

?

dutchy

« Reply #39 on: April 26, 2017, 05:44:27 AM »
What's with all this  NASA BULL. America is not the only country in the world. I just wish you could take off your conspiracy specs for one moment....and see the truth.
I''ll try....

After WW2, both the Russians and the USA provided hospitality towards certain German scientists, who were well ahead in rocket technology, compared to their Russian and American counterparts.
Werner von Braun was given a function with NASA and he (as other rocket scientists) was merely obeying orders from Hitler & co, without being impregnated with NAZI ideology himself, because occasionally some questions about his past were asked that needed adequate responce.
Werner and a whole team of brilliant rocket scientists, contracters and engineers were able to set milestone after milestone in overall space exploration.
Because of a constant thread about a nuclear conflict ,both Russia and the USA pushed eachother to unbelievable heights.
The spacerace was ''won'' when the USA put men on the moon and safely returned them to earth while the world was watching in amazement.
Althaugh the Russians did whatever they could to be the first on the moon, America fullfilled Kennedy's legacy (before the decade is over we will visit the moon)
The Russians tracked the Apollo mission , but so  did amatures....the proof was all over the place, denying was futile.....they lost....

America started a new episode with the spaceshuttle, a scientific masterpiece that could be used over and over again.
The moon wasn't particular interresting anymore, because most of it's secrets were known and documented.

The funding was severely cut, the general public lost overall interrest and therefor it could sadly happen that NASA lost many of the original blueprints and data, because even the storage of data and tapes was no longer a national priority, because of the hard financial times NASA was going through at that period.

Today the USA has to rely mostly on Russian rockets to bring a payload into earth's orbit.
The ISS was nevertheless a masterpiece of joined collaboration of the once sworn enemies and many nations have visited the ISS since then.
The black marble timelaps film (blue marble was the earth in daylight shot in 1972) was an ''ISS'' highlight,... we never saw our world in such fascinating ways.
In the meantime an unmanned American mission to mars was successfull, collected all sorts of data about the environment, history and probabilties for water / life.
With great looking pictures which provides the general public with a panorama view upon the red planet that was fantasy not so long ago.
Japenese satelites recorded the artifacts of Apollo
Chinese moonlanders had great resemblance with the original Apollo LM, ''honouring'' a design that was ahead of it's time.
We will go back to the moon before a manned mission will go to mars.
The only real problem seems to be funding, that is why the lobby in congress is very important.

But other enterprices like SpaceX and E. Musk are promising prospects when national funding would be limited in the future.

Better now ?
« Last Edit: April 26, 2017, 06:06:57 AM by dutchy »

« Reply #40 on: April 26, 2017, 06:35:14 AM »
I want to go, after they explain what happens with human excrement and body parfume up there.
Because they hardly change cloths and i wonder what to do when i get diarrhea or have to puke, because of space.......
Is there a laundry and bathroom up there? Because of the proposed prospect i don't want to be stucked for weeks you know........althaugh that chick with the funny ''free floating'' hair looks cute  ;D
  • You wouldn't a Flat Earther if/when you got back.
  • When you got back no Flat Earther would believe you!  ;D They're like that you know. ;D
I want to go that ''thing'' up there, because it is a scientific riddle that hurts my limited brain.
The first module was dropped in space in 1998......floating with a speed of 27.600 km an hour in orbit.
Then when they dropped the second and third modules they somehow easily located the floating module with pinpoint accuracy,....matched speeds and were able to ''glue'' more and more modules together and in 2000 it was inhabited permanently.

When i say anything about the curvature, globers always say,....the earth is huge, so big that your little flathead can't phantom.
But in space with speeds over 17.000 km an hour, the world doesn't seem big.
A huffing, puffing Russian rocket, can easily find that tiny spag module orbiting our vast planet with enormous speeds and match location and speeds with great precision.
While in reality we all know that even in the first km' from the ground the precision of rockets can be ''off'' by quite a bit...they seem releaved when nothing explodes, let alone a pinpoint accurate rendezvous in space.
But i guess, that the higher you go, rocket capabilities increase....that is how it works in NASA land, we saw it time and time again during the Apollo missions.

Silly globers, huge earth, tiny fantasy space around earth.
So yes they put a module up there, ..and another one,....and another one and now they live, work, backflip in outerspace......testing very important things, very important things i say..... :o :o :o :o

I don't think you are giving science enough credit.  Many great minds use a lot of math to figure out these "pinpoint" calculations.  And yes, there have been miscalculations in the space quest.  Remember the Climate Orbiter and Lunar Lander sent to mars and it crashed?  It was because England was using meters and we were using feet.  Math is a wonderful thing.

« Reply #41 on: April 26, 2017, 10:12:15 AM »
The desire to send someone into outer space, in a space ship, most likely wearing a space suit; is in no way different to a believer in God wishing to send an atheist to heaven on a cloud, wearing an angelic robe.

Just as impossible and silly.

I would say that sending someone into space is doable. The problem is the cost in terms of dollars, the cost in terms of wasting time and resources + no benefit to mankind other than 1 guy changing his mind.
However, short term-high altitude flying might become a possibility soon.

gotham

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #42 on: April 26, 2017, 03:29:00 PM »
The atmoplane will distort what's under it.  Sign me up.

« Reply #43 on: April 27, 2017, 02:54:36 AM »

And that ^^ is why it would still be a pointless exercise. a True FEer is impossible to convert because it is not an intellectual exercise. It is a mental health one. Throwing them out the airlock might briefly prove the point, but you'd have to do it to all of them.

RocksEverywhere

• Literally everywhere.
« Reply #44 on: April 27, 2017, 03:24:59 AM »
If only there was a way to see Antarctica from space.
AMA: https://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=68045.0

Just because you don't understand something, doesn't mean it's not real.

« Reply #45 on: April 27, 2017, 03:36:52 AM »

I think old Gandalf has been smoking weed agian.....