I would love to pay to have on TRUE Flat Earther go onto the ISS...

• 45 Replies
Only one would be allowed to go.  He would come back swearing the earth is round.  I would then envy watching the rest of the TRUE Flat Earthers say he was bought.

Re: I would love to pay to have on TRUE Flat Earther go onto the ISS...
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2017, 02:33:46 PM »
Only one would be allowed to go.  He would come back swearing the earth is round.  I would then envy watching the rest of the TRUE Flat Earthers say he was bought.

Goodish idea but who would want to clean up the mess?

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2017, 02:36:58 PM »
I'll do it just transfer me the dollarydoos.
Quote from: Stash
I'm anti-judaism.

Quote from: Space Cowgirl
Whose narrative is it to not believe the government?

Quote from: Wolvaccine
speech should be a privilege. Not a right.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2017, 03:16:03 PM »
That's nice.  Do you have about $75 million or so burning a hole in your pocket?
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

?

Twerp

• Gutter Sniper
  • Flat Earth Almost Believer
« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2017, 05:00:31 PM »
I'm a FEer now! Send me! Send me!
“Heaven is being governed by Devil nowadays..” - Wise

?

dutchy

« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2017, 05:35:56 PM »
I want to go, after they explain what happens with human excrement and body parfume up there.
Because they hardly change cloths and i wonder what to do when i get diarrhea or have to puke, because of space.......
Is there a laundry and bathroom up there ? Because of the proposed prospect i don't want to be stucked for weeks you know........althaugh that chick with the funny ''free floating'' hair looks cute  ;D

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE

Quote from: sokarul
what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

What animal relates to your wife?

Know your place

« Reply #7 on: April 25, 2017, 06:16:56 PM »
The desire to send someone into outer space, in a space ship, most likely wearing a space suit; is in no way different to a believer in God wishing to send an atheist to heaven on a cloud, wearing an angelic robe.

Just as impossible and silly.
It is like a finger pointing away to the moon.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #8 on: April 25, 2017, 06:17:11 PM »
I want to go, after they explain what happens with human excrement and body parfume up there.
Because they hardly change cloths and i wonder what to do when i get diarrhea or have to puke, because of space.......
Is there a laundry and bathroom up there? Because of the proposed prospect i don't want to be stucked for weeks you know........althaugh that chick with the funny ''free floating'' hair looks cute  ;D
  • You wouldn't a Flat Earther if/when you got back.
  • When you got back no Flat Earther would believe you!  ;D They're like that you know. ;D

« Reply #9 on: April 25, 2017, 06:53:13 PM »
What would be awesome would be to send them all, and an equal number of RE'ers... whoever's wrong gets ejected into space. You can sign me up.

?

Twerp

• Gutter Sniper
« Reply #10 on: April 25, 2017, 07:35:54 PM »
What would be awesome would be to send them all, and an equal number of RE'ers... whoever's wrong gets ejected into space. You can sign me up.
I'm in. That does sound a little harsh though. I'm not really into ejecting anyone into space just because they have silly ideas. How about we just egg them once we've established that the earth is indeed globular.

PS. No one took me up on my earlier bid so I'm back to being a GEer now. ;D

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #11 on: April 25, 2017, 07:42:50 PM »
I'm in. That does sound a little harsh though. I'm not really into ejecting anyone into space just because they have silly ideas. How about we just egg them once we've established that the earth is indeed globular.

PS. No one took me up on my earlier bid so I'm back to being a GEer now. ;D

Boots is often the voice of reason and rationality.

I don't think killing people for having different beliefs is fair either.
I'm anti-judaism.

« Reply #12 on: April 25, 2017, 07:59:50 PM »
I never said I wanted to kill anyone. Anyone that confident that the Earth is flat and orbiting satellites are impossible should be quite happy to voluntarily step out of the "spacecraft" to see how all the CGI windows work.

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #13 on: April 25, 2017, 08:02:10 PM »
I never said I wanted to kill anyone. Anyone that confident that the Earth is flat and orbiting satellites are impossible should be quite happy to voluntarily step out of the "spacecraft" to see how all the CGI windows work.

Sure ok, what do you assume would happen to someone ejected into space.

Take all the time you need.
I'm anti-judaism.

« Reply #14 on: April 25, 2017, 08:10:44 PM »

Sure ok, what do you assume would happen to someone ejected into space.

Take all the time you need.

I know exactly what would happen. Just as most FEers absolutely know that space travel is impossible, every photo from space is CGI, and should therefore have no problem stepping outside of their fake space vehicle. Admittedly it'd be no loss whatsoever to rid the planet of a few more cretins.

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #15 on: April 25, 2017, 08:20:19 PM »
So you do support killing (ridding the planet of) people you deem inferior?

Do what thou wilt.
I'm anti-judaism.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #16 on: April 25, 2017, 08:20:24 PM »
How do we know the 'windows' on the space station or rockets aren't sophisticated computer screens? Just showing us what they want us to believe??

No matter what you do, what evidence you provide, even if you dumped the flat earther out the air lock, they will find a way to question the validity of what they are seeing.

Quote from: sokarul
what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

What animal relates to your wife?

Know your place

« Reply #17 on: April 25, 2017, 08:30:12 PM »
So you do support killing (ridding the planet of) people you deem inferior?

Do what thou wilt.

Are you retarded? I didn't say I wanted to kill people. Anyone that stupid though can go right ahead and do it themselves without fear of intervention from me, more oxygen for the rest of us.

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #18 on: April 25, 2017, 08:32:43 PM »
Who am I to tell you that you are wrong?

You don't have to justify your beliefs to me, just yourself.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2017, 08:34:44 PM by disputeone »
I'm anti-judaism.

?

Twerp

• Gutter Sniper
« Reply #19 on: April 25, 2017, 08:35:21 PM »
I suppose most of us would try to stop someone from walking off a cliff because they thought they could fly. What would you do?  :-\

« Reply #20 on: April 25, 2017, 08:38:50 PM »

Yoy don't have to justify your beliefs to me, just yourself.

So do you believe it's possible to orbit the globe in a satellite like the ISS or not?

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #21 on: April 25, 2017, 08:40:35 PM »

So do you believe it's possible to orbit the globe in a satellite like the ISS or not?

What does that have to do with anything?
I'm anti-judaism.

« Reply #22 on: April 25, 2017, 08:50:12 PM »

Well given the overwhelming abundance of evidence anyone who believes otherwise is stupid or insane. Which one is it?

« Reply #23 on: April 25, 2017, 09:04:12 PM »
I suppose most of us would try to stop someone from walking off a cliff because they thought they could fly. What would you do?  :-\

If they'd spent long enough telling you you were a brainwashed, indoctrinated idiot for believing that they couldn't, you'd probably just let them have at it. I would.

?

Arealhumanbeing

• Leader of the Second American Revolution
« Reply #24 on: April 25, 2017, 09:06:34 PM »

Well given the overwhelming abundance of evidence anyone who believes otherwise is stupid or insane. Which one is it?

Hitler said the same thing. He had an overwhelming abundance of evidence that Jews were evil!

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #25 on: April 25, 2017, 09:16:44 PM »
I hope you are sure that the ISS is real and that these rockets don't just get dumped into the ocean as these FEers seem to claim.

« Reply #26 on: April 25, 2017, 09:23:37 PM »

I hope you are sure that the ISS is real and that these rockets don't just get dumped into the ocean as these FEers seem to claim.

So sure I'd stake my life on it. Questions is how many FE'ers would do the same. I've been accused of being homicidal and compared to Hilter for even suggesting it, but surely simply stepping outside of a fake space station would prove it all to be the big fat hoax that they claim.

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #27 on: April 25, 2017, 10:01:56 PM »

I believe structural resistance will cause structural resistance.

This makes me "insane".

That is enough.
I'm anti-judaism.

?

dutchy

« Reply #28 on: April 26, 2017, 12:14:22 AM »
Google is your friend

http://www.space.com/22597-space-poop-astronaut-toilet-explained.html
Why don't i think of that myself  ::)
When you read carefully it explains ''everything'' and ''nothing'' at the same time.
When a sudden and very likely attack of diarrhea occurs, or throwing up in very delicate surroundings, damaging all sorts of equipment,.. then what ?
It seems very likely that these accidents would occur from time to time, when the human body is exposed in a non gravity surrounding for that long....and even more rare and bizare pshycological phenomena that seem very likely in such unnatural surroundings are not mentioned once..
And what about sex ? when men and a lady are put together in a cave for that long, i know what will happen,...especcially with the Russians around... ;D
And no amount of professional training can avoid such behaviour,....
That is one of NASA' greatest achievements, they can comment on everything in hindsight with jargon and words related to the subject, explaining absolutely nothing in the process.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2017, 01:00:58 AM by dutchy »

?

dutchy

« Reply #29 on: April 26, 2017, 12:38:04 AM »
Is there a laundry and bathroom up there? Because of the proposed prospect i don't want to be stucked for weeks you know........althaugh that chick with the funny ''free floating'' hair looks cute  ;D
  • You wouldn't a Flat Earther if/when you got back.
  • When you got back no Flat Earther would believe you!  ;D They're like that you know. ;D
I want to go that ''thing'' up there, because it is a scientific riddle that hurts my limited brain.
The first module was dropped in space in 1998......floating with a speed of 27.600 km an hour in orbit.
Then when they dropped the second and third modules they somehow easily located the floating module with pinpoint accuracy,....matched speeds and were able to ''glue'' more and more modules together and in 2000 it was inhabited permanently.

When i say anything about the curvature, globers always say,....the earth is huge, so big that your little flathead can't phantom.
But in space with speeds over 17.000 km an hour, the world doesn't seem big.
A huffing, puffing Russian rocket, can easily find that tiny spag module orbiting our vast planet with enormous speeds and match location and speeds with great precision.
While in reality we all know that even in the first km' from the ground the precision of rockets can be ''off'' by quite a bit...they seem releaved when nothing explodes, let alone a pinpoint accurate rendezvous in space.
But i guess, that the higher you go, rocket capabilities increase....that is how it works in NASA land, we saw it time and time again during the Apollo missions.

Silly globers, huge earth, tiny fantasy space around earth.
So yes they put a module up there, ..and another one,....and another one and now they live, work, backflip in outerspace......testing very important things, very important things i say..... :o :o :o :o
« Last Edit: April 26, 2017, 12:56:38 AM by dutchy »