Poll

How many people think there is a dome?

Yes, there is dome and the moon/sun/etc are OUTSIDE the dome. My religion says there is dome.
0 (0%)
Yes, there is dome and the moon/sun/etc are INSIDE the dome. My religion says there is dome.
0 (0%)
Yes, there is dome and the moon/sun/etc are OUTSIDE the dome. I have evidence there is a dome.
3 (10.7%)
Yes, there is dome and the moon/sun/etc are INSIDE the dome. I have evidence there is a dome.
3 (10.7%)
No
22 (78.6%)

Total Members Voted: 28

• 25 Replies
« on: April 25, 2017, 10:50:53 AM »
I am not talking about the superdome. I am talking about the idea that there is a dome on the Earth.

If you donít know what I am talking about, here you go
http://reflectionofmind.org/60-bible-verses-describing-flat-earth-inside-dome/

Junker

Re: How many people think there is a dome?
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2017, 11:36:37 AM »
lolno

« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2017, 02:35:27 PM »
lolno

3 on 3 say no.

The rest of you, speak now or I am going to send the NASA squad after you!

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • The Most Forum Legend
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2017, 02:40:29 PM »
Experiments are saying there is a dome and it is also all of main religions say there is dome.

We are about 1/4 of all here. So the result isin't amazing.

PS: Missclick. I selected first one but 4th is more compatibled with my opinion.

PS: Changed video source.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2017, 11:49:57 PM by İntikam »

this workplace is on strike

RocksEverywhere

• Literally everywhere.
« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2017, 02:45:02 PM »
It's called a rocket de-spin and videos explaining it have been posted many a time on here.
AMA: https://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=68045.0

Just because you don't understand something, doesn't mean it's not real.

JerkFace

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2017, 07:11:05 PM »
No there is no dome,  back in the 60's they kept smashing into the dome with rockets,  and management decided not to keep replacing it.

Those domes are expensive.   

So, yes there used to be a nice clear crystal dome back in the day,  but  NASA ruined it for everbody.

The moon and sun are outside.

Stop gilding the pickle, you demisexual aromantic homoflexible snowflake.

« Reply #6 on: April 26, 2017, 04:58:42 AM »
Experiments are saying there is a dome and it is also all of main religions say there is dome.

<video snipped>

PS: Missclick. I selected first one but 4th is more compatibled with my opinion.

I had selected "allow users to change their vote".

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • The Most Forum Legend
« Reply #7 on: April 26, 2017, 06:49:28 AM »

<video snipped>

I had selected "allow users to change their vote".

eyvallah

« Reply #8 on: April 26, 2017, 10:25:32 AM »

About your youtube link, did you check out the full video of that guy (GeoShifter)?
He says he posted a 2nd video.
Make sure that you watch the entire video, because it explains the "thump" you hear, it shows how they went to find the rocket and they show the rocket. In the last 5 seconds of the video, listen to what (GeoShifter) says.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • The Most Forum Legend
« Reply #9 on: April 27, 2017, 12:12:13 AM »

About your youtube link, did you check out the full video of that guy (GeoShifter)?
He says he posted a 2nd video.
Make sure that you watch the entire video, because it explains the "thump" you hear, it shows how they went to find the rocket and they show the rocket. In the last 5 seconds of the video, listen to what (GeoShifter) says.

I changed the video source. This one doesn't say its disproven.

There is traitors in everywhere. We learned to live with them. If this one starts to trick too, we can change this source too.

And for last; you asked our opinions and we sincerely answered for it. What I'm showing is proof of why I think so. Not to an evidence aim to convince you. Now you are questioning and critising our reasons. But this is not a sincerely act.

If you want to discussing on "is there a dome or not", you may open a topic in alt forum of "debate" and who want to discuss may join there.

I made a note of you opened an issue and convert it another issue.

« Reply #10 on: April 28, 2017, 04:30:01 PM »
It is the same thing. The rocket spins along its upward axis at high speed while going up. They have installed some mechanism so that once it runs out of fuel, it fires the mechanism so that it puts a counter spin force. This is so that it stops spinning and so that he can get a clear view of the ground.

If it hit a dome, the rocket would likely change direction and continue going and with its nosecone damaged, it would go into random directions.

Got any other videos? Preferably one where the rocket doesn't have a counter spin mechanism and also we need to see the damaged nosecone.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • The Most Forum Legend
« Reply #11 on: April 29, 2017, 12:19:14 PM »
It is the same thing. The rocket spins along its upward axis at high speed while going up. They have installed some mechanism so that once it runs out of fuel, it fires the mechanism so that it puts a counter spin force. This is so that it stops spinning and so that he can get a clear view of the ground.

If it hit a dome, the rocket would likely change direction and continue going and with its nosecone damaged, it would go into random directions.

Got any other videos? Preferably one where the rocket doesn't have a counter spin mechanism and also we need to see the damaged nosecone.

This is a fiasco. You defend the fiasco. The other rockets move horizontally after a while to avoid crashing into the dome. The rockets move horizontally like an airplane when they have to go up. So they do not hit the dome. This amateur company must have believed that it can really get away. Anyway, they also learned. On the other hand, You have begun to get noticed that you are cheap troll.

« Reply #12 on: April 29, 2017, 04:21:33 PM »
This is a fiasco. You defend the fiasco. The other rockets move horizontally after a while to avoid crashing into the dome. The rockets move horizontally like an airplane when they have to go up. So they do not hit the dome. This amateur company must have believed that it can really get away. Anyway, they also learned. On the other hand, You have begun to get noticed that you are cheap troll.

I'm not sure what your problem is. I am just stating facts based on the video you showed me and then I did some more digging to found out why the rocket suddenly stopped spinning. I had already assumed that they had a mechanism to make it stop. You would have made the same assumption. So would anyone. Hitting a wall isnít going to stop a rocket from spinning. The rocketís nose would get crushed and probably due to the violent shock, the camera would be damaged.

Are you serious when you call me the troll?
Are you able to understand the explanations I am giving?
I even did some digging and showed you the other video where they show the mechanism for the counter spin force. Instead of thanking me, you call me a troll?

What are you talking about? The rocket was never horizontal.

Once again. Show me a video of a rocket hitting a dome. I want to see the nosecone afterwards.

In fact, show me any other experiment that shows there is a dome. Why the heck would there be a dome around the Earth anyhow?

« Reply #13 on: May 09, 2017, 05:58:06 AM »
I agree with you first link coffeecrisp.  :D

Then again, I'm a Christian, although the Christians who know me now think I'm deluded.

I'm assuming your not an FET advocate so why are you asking the question?

And the sky was made of amethyst
And all the stars were just like little fish

disputeone

• Ranters
  • Or should I?
« Reply #14 on: May 10, 2017, 11:19:17 PM »
I can show you how it stops spinning with CoM.

The thing about that argunent is that you need indestructible rockets for it to be valid.

Otherwise the rocket would be destroyed as it hit the dome.

As per newtons laws.
BOTD member

For all the law is fulfilled in one word, even in this.

The reason I am consistently personally attacked here.
https://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=69306.msg1960160#msg1960160

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • The Most Forum Legend
« Reply #15 on: May 10, 2017, 11:19:50 PM »

I'm not sure what your problem is. I am just stating facts based on the video you showed me and then I did some more digging to found out why the rocket suddenly stopped spinning. I had already assumed that they had a mechanism to make it stop. You would have made the same assumption. So would anyone. Hitting a wall isnít going to stop a rocket from spinning. The rocketís nose would get crushed and probably due to the violent shock, the camera would be damaged.

Are you serious when you call me the troll?
Are you able to understand the explanations I am giving?
I even did some digging and showed you the other video where they show the mechanism for the counter spin force. Instead of thanking me, you call me a troll?

What are you talking about? The rocket was never horizontal.

Once again. Show me a video of a rocket hitting a dome. I want to see the nosecone afterwards.

In fact, show me any other experiment that shows there is a dome. Why the heck would there be a dome around the Earth anyhow?

As we know that, even if you see a rocket hits a dome, you'll not accept it. You'll close your eyes and ears.

Prove it can stop by "phsically" by using the law of Momentum conservation.

You can not do that. You can not do that. You can just produce more lies to defend your old lies.

disputeone

• Ranters
  • Or should I?
« Reply #16 on: May 10, 2017, 11:27:41 PM »
Speaking of closing your eyes and ears.

Why do you ignore everyone who doesn't blindly believe what you say?
BOTD member

For all the law is fulfilled in one word, even in this.

The reason I am consistently personally attacked here.
https://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=69306.msg1960160#msg1960160

CptObvious

• It's obvious.
« Reply #17 on: May 13, 2017, 11:23:25 AM »

100% proof!
Here is the earth with the moon, just for you:
O.

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #18 on: May 13, 2017, 11:58:51 PM »
I'm 100% sure in my mind that there is a dome, but it's not a big solid glass like dome that people think you can't break. It's not like that for us, because we are simply far too dense to understand it. And by dense, I mean in body and existence, not in intelligence.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • The Most Forum Legend
« Reply #19 on: May 15, 2017, 03:52:41 AM »
I'm 100% sure in my mind that there is a dome, but it's not a big solid glass like dome that people think you can't break. It's not like that for us, because we are simply far too dense to understand it. And by dense, I mean in body and existence, not in intelligence.

For that, we have to take samples from there by using hot air ballons and examine it . At least one of the governments has absolutely made it. And almost all others know the result. But they do not bother to share it with us. That is one of the simplest answers to the question why all governments are "dishoneress".

BrightNextStep

• gravity is simple. spinning ball is simple. pick 1
« Reply #20 on: May 22, 2017, 04:16:15 AM »
if there is no dome, then how else is the air kept here?
perhaps, since we aren't spinning, gravity is enough.

Inktikam, you should be more careful calling people trolls.  coffeecrisp does not act like one.  by accusing him, you look like you work as the trolls' other hand!
Confirming İntikam's "Ignore List": FalseProphet,Lonegranger,alpha20mega,rabinoz,
napolean,Hannibaal,crutonius,Bullwinkle, rayzor,spacecowgirl,boydster
add: observer,cartog,boots,

« Reply #21 on: May 31, 2017, 07:43:05 PM »
Noddy , no dome

?

17 November

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #22 on: June 01, 2017, 08:48:30 PM »
I believe the dome of heaven forms a literal roof over our world and that its four walls sit upon an outer earth beyond the ocean in all four directions, the garden of Eden occupying that part of the outer earth to the east. The sun, moon, and stars daily revolve primarily within this dome around the arctic North. Four rivers flow westwards underground from the garden of Eden forming distributaries and resurface as river springs in the inhabited part of the world.

On the poll, I checked that I believe in a dome because of evidence and science rather than religion because I believe scientific things like this are not the main purpose of religion; although any religion that dared contradict a flat earth would be doubly wrong for both venturing outside of its appropriate realm and getting it wrong. Such could be evidence of a false religion. Likewise, a science that denies the Earth is flat is a pseudoscience, at least in so far as that doctrine is concerned.

As to the dome, I do believe that each of its four walls have three windows totalling twelve. These are the twelve storehouses of the winds.

phermino

• Lgbta long live!!!
« Reply #23 on: June 12, 2017, 12:25:28 AM »
 ??? ??? ???
Lgbta long live!!!

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #24 on: June 12, 2017, 08:10:26 PM »

Employing a yo-yo despin mechanism is not the same as hitting a dome at Mach 2+.
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #25 on: June 12, 2017, 11:59:52 PM »

For that, we have to take samples from there by using hot air ballons and examine it . At least one of the governments has absolutely made it. And almost all others know the result. But they do not bother to share it with us. That is one of the simplest answers to the question why all governments are "dishoneress".
The dome is natural. It's the skin that ensures the bacteria that we all are, survives inside of it.
It's potentially, a cell.