Conspiracy

• 98 Replies

Junker

Re: Conspiracy
« Reply #90 on: April 25, 2017, 05:09:34 PM »
Yes, finding things which don't exist is quite difficult for an honest rational person.
What doesn't exist?

« Reply #91 on: April 25, 2017, 09:58:28 PM »
Yes, finding things which don't exist is quite difficult for an honest rational person.
What doesn't exist?

A FE model that accounts for all observations does not exist.
"Science is real."
--They Might Be Giants

« Reply #92 on: April 25, 2017, 10:19:54 PM »
Do you ever post anything useful?
Yes.

Still, since you don't have a workable Flat Earth hypothesis you have to keep people sidetracked as long as possible.
False.

HAHA. I think he just confirmed the previous claim.

« Reply #93 on: April 25, 2017, 10:51:47 PM »
This is what you sound like:
you make the unsubstantiated claim that the earth is flat.
Can you point out where I made that claim?

He didn't make an unsubstantiated claim. 
False.

He makes a claim that the earth is round
Yes, he did.

and showed evidence of that claim by showing pictures of the earth from space
No, he didn't.

I really don't understand why you are having such a hard time with this.

Is the earth a sphere or flat?
Yes.

Yes
False
He did
Insert insult
Vague answer.

Maybe we should just answer all his posts with "False" unless he submits something useful.

« Reply #94 on: April 26, 2017, 12:06:54 AM »
What doesn't exist?

Your intelligence
Your power of logic
Your ability to structure an argument
Perpetual motion devices
The flat earth
Denpressure

.......how's that for starters?

« Reply #95 on: April 26, 2017, 01:25:05 AM »
What doesn't exist?
The threads containing workable FE models, the ones you claimed exist, the ones you are yet to show exist.

« Reply #96 on: June 09, 2017, 11:43:05 PM »
Some images of satellite pictures of earth have been Photoshopped or artistically worked on, but not to make them spherical if they started flat -- that would demand too much from Photoshop.
The Photoshopping is limited to this:  A very considerable portion of the earth is covered by clouds at any one time, and also by the dark of night.  A picture showing the earth mostly concealed by clouds and darkness wouldn't satisfy most people, so one photo is combined with others taken from the same perspective to show the entire surface of the hemisphere of the earth, without clouds or darkness.

The photos shown in this thread appear not to have been 'processed' this way.

« Reply #97 on: June 15, 2017, 04:44:47 PM »
A short list of some of the more famous intelligence failures. 

-   The Treaty of Guadalupe Hidalgo
-   The Rosenbergs
-   The Bay of Pigs
-   The Pentagon Papers
-   Watergate
-   Iran-Contra
-   ABSCAM
-   White Water
-   Mail Gate 
-   Valerie Plame
-   Abu Ghraib 
-   Bush era warrentless wiretaps
-   Eric Snoden
-   Chelsea Manning
-   Wiki Leaks

This country has never been able to keep a secret for long.  In this day and age, itís near impossible to keep a secret very long even without whistle blowers. 

One of the premises on which FET is based is a conspiracy to hide the fact that the earth is flat.  The problem Iím has is such a conspiracy canít be limited to only NASA and a few other space agencies.  This is a conspiracy that would necessarily require the cooperation of nearly every nation on the planet (certainly those that have been to Antarctica), every prestigious university, and countless scientists involved in any related area of study.  A conspiracy that has existed, at the very least, since world exploration began and probably since the Renaissance.   

This would be a conspiracy spanning centuries and involving enough people over that time span to number in the millions.  Yet, not one person has blown the whistle.  The sheer scale of what it would take to get that many countries and that many people over that much time to perpetuate any lie boggles the mine. 

Yet, in all that time there hasnít been one person who has accidentally come across some document or picture that proves or hints that there might be some conspiracy.  Not even a death bed confession.  Nothing!  Has such a leak been covered up or a could a person not have known what they were looking at? Sure, itís possible but IMHO not very likely.  Heck, during the cold war the former USSR would have loved nothing more than to prove we didnít go to the moon; that we couldnít have gone to the moon.  The implications could have potentially been huge affecting us to this very day.

I work for a defense contractor and one of my collateral duties is in information security.  I know the difficulties in protecting information.  Thatís why I canít rap my head around this conspiracy idea.  Of all the information Iíve read here this is by far the most incredulous idea of all.

I know it may not sound like it but Iím really trying to keep an open mind here.  However, I just canít get past how such a wide spread conspiracy could exist and nobody have leaked it.

Mike
Since it costs 1.82Ę to produce a penny, putting in your 2Ę if really worth 3.64Ę.

Mikey T.

« Reply #98 on: June 15, 2017, 08:36:33 PM »
Thing is all FE models absolutely rely on the conspiracy.  That is no straw man, it absolutely relies on everything that could not work anywhere but a spherical Earth being a lie concocted to further the conspiracy, it absolutely relies on every space agency being part of the conspiracy.  I have heard the FE hoaxers say the conspiracy is compartmentalized, I do not think they understand how that would be possible, just something they heard in relation to hiding a small conspiracy. 
This is a pretty big problem, among hundreds of big problems with all those alternative Earth shape ideas.  Being that the conspiracy is so large and far reaching, followers of at least this particular conspiracy theory must close their minds off to the possibility that they are mistaken.  They have to ignore anything that remotely raises any small questions about their idea.  They love to project their own closed mindedness onto anyone who raises questions, it has become a broken record of stupidity.  In all of recorded history, whenever actual verifiable evidence that brings already held theories or ideas into question, science has reexamined and in many instances changed the theory to match the evidence. 
Now take the many instances of that happening, compare it to the FE hoaxers that will give you every stupid excuse they can possibly think of to either twist or ignore anything that disagrees with their ideas.  Whenever they bluster and fan out those peacock feathers, they never can answer how, and refuse to explain that the few explanations they will try to give never works with other explanations.  This is where they normally disappear, deflect, or if they haven't already, start insulting. 
FE, DE, and all other alternative Earth shape theories all must have this conspiracy.  The conspiracy has to be very very vast.  The size of the conspiracy is one huge problem with it, also among many many problems with the conspiracy.

There are just too many things wrong with the basic initial steps into thinking about FE ideas that it so quickly becomes very hard to continue to give energy to trying to give the ideas serious consideration.