• The Most Forum Legend
The Europe is completely flat
« on: April 24, 2017, 02:23:11 AM »
A nostalgia.

this workplace is on strike

Re: The Europe is completely flat
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2017, 03:45:30 AM »
A nostalgia.

And how are you getting these distances? Are you accounting for the acceleration and deceleration of the plane?
Are you accounting for the actual path of the plane?

RocksEverywhere

• Literally everywhere.
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2017, 03:46:25 AM »
Ah yes, the further you zoom in, the easier you can shove the curvature under the error margin of whatever method you're applying.
AMA: https://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=68045.0

Just because you don't understand something, doesn't mean it's not real.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • The Most Forum Legend
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2017, 03:48:20 AM »
The alt human has posted upside from this post is already in my ignore list. Everybody see that why I'm right to ignore these Miserables. Because he and some others are nothing but dishonored someones play to the gallery.

« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2017, 03:50:03 AM »
The alt human has posted upside from this post is already in my ignore list. Everybody see that why I'm right to ignore these Miserables. Because he and some others are nothing but dishonored someones play to the gallery.
No. They don't.
Instead they see the exact opposite.
They see people asking honest rational questions and you just ignoring them, showing that you cannot (or will not) honestly and rationally answer their questions.

« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2017, 05:15:22 PM »
Hi İntikam, interesting data. Can I ask what are your sources for the distances? Thanks

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • The Most Forum Legend
« Reply #6 on: April 26, 2017, 01:27:34 AM »
Hi İntikam, interesting data. Can I ask what are your sources for the distances? Thanks

Sure you can ask. I can answer every kind of questions, just I don't see some of owners of the questions that in my ignore list.

These values taken by my "flat earth map" is here:

I trust no one except myself.

I'm using "lowest flight time" method for find out the distance. I examined about 10.000 fliyings while creating my own map, and found an average speed for airplanes. Although they have different speeds, on average the fliying times give us a meaningfull data. It is 765 kms/hr. This method has an error in the range of speed differences between different airplanes. And this error caused by airplane quality causes %0,3 error.

I think the earth is flat and I'm sure the Europe is flat as a fact, no doubt.

For your imagine it, I turned it in 90 degrees.

There is only a bit difference left with official FE map.

In this map, all of flying times compatibled with FE map. All of them. No error, no mistake.

As we see that these two maps are almost same. Because the truth is one! So I'm using my own map while measuring the distances while we talk about FE map.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2017, 01:41:23 AM by İntikam »

« Reply #7 on: April 26, 2017, 05:41:27 AM »
As we see that these two maps are almost same.
  • No one else can see that
  • Where is Europe on your map?  I see Spain and maybe the British Isles, but nothing else of Europe.  Is this another great Intikam discovery: no such place as Europe?

« Reply #8 on: April 26, 2017, 02:28:49 PM »
There is only a bit difference left with official FE map.
Is that why one one, places like Australia and Africa and South America look relatively normal, while on the other there is massive distortion with it being stretched around the circle?

In this map, all of flying times compatibled with FE map. All of them. No error, no mistake.
No. They aren't. On that map, a flight between Australia and South America would take roughly 2 days instead of the much shorter observed time.

As we see that these two maps are almost same. Because the truth is one! So I'm using my own map while measuring the distances while we talk about FE map.
Is that why before you praised FE diversity with all the BS it has and complained that there is only 1 RE model? Because "truth is one"?