Kilometer Bob is love
Kilometer Bob is life

Antithecyst

• Epistemological Anarchist
Re: Why cant we go to the moon?
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2017, 06:20:22 PM »
I just read the FAQ and it said that we could not go to the moon
Why?
Because it doesn't exist anymore, the moon was destroyed 13000 years ago when the Anunaki were at war with the Pleiadians.
The reason why we can still see it is because moonlight travels very, very slowly, the light we're receiving from what it once was is 26000 years old, it takes 26000 years for moonlight to get here, so in another 13000 years, there'll be no more appearance of a moon in our skies.
"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it."

Aristotle

If you're not sinning against the scientific, religious and political status quo, than you're not really thinking.

Antithecyst

« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2017, 06:27:55 PM »
Well either that or it's really an enormous extraterrestrial spaceship reminiscent of the death star conducting interplanetary espionage masquerading as a humongous hunk of rock, take your pick, but I know it doesn't exist!
Admiral Richard Byrd was my grandpappy and he told me!
« Last Edit: April 23, 2017, 06:34:24 PM by Antithecyst »
"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it."

Aristotle

If you're not sinning against the scientific, religious and political status quo, than you're not really thinking.

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2017, 07:11:19 PM »
I just read the FAQ and it said that we could not go to the moon . . . Why?

I have no idea why you read the FAQ.

« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2017, 09:26:43 PM »
Why?

Is this the text you are referring to?

To Maintain Legitimacy: During the Cold War we faked the moon landing. Shortly after they realized the reason they could not reach the moon was due to the flatness of the Earth. They were stuck in a lie, and had to continue it or lose legitimacy of our governments. Even today we would still hold onto this lie due to role Science plays in our ruling government.

So in other words, in order to beat the communists, the United States decided to fake going to the moon. The fake images, fake moon rocks, fake radio signals, fake retro reflectors convinced the Russians that the United States succeeded.
Also, the Russians did not have spies at NASA. Also, the Russians had spied during the development of the nuclear bomb (which was under ultra tight security measures) starting from 1939. The Russians replicated the fission bomb, they made improvements on it and developed the largest one called the Tsar bomb. They also developed the hydrogen bomb first.
Also, the Russians faked sputnik, the first artificial satellite in space, because according to some flat earthers, having satellites in orbit is impossible. Sputnik convinced the United States that the Russians had succeeded, which launched the space race.

I don’t understand the part about you can’t reach the moon because the earth is flat. Pretty much everything they write is inconsistent none sense.

I have seen some claim that there is a dome around the Earth, because that’s what the jews wrote in the bible. Some guy posted a video about a rocket exploding and he claims it is because it hit the dome.
On the other hand, I have seen some creationists claim that everything is inside the dome, including the moon and sun, galaxies, asteroids.

These kinds of things are called just-so stories.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Just-so_story
In other words, “I have a story to tell you. I have no evidence. I don’t know what the source of the story is. I can’t verify it and neither can anyone”.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2017, 10:12:53 PM »
I just read the FAQ and it said that we could not go to the moon . . . Why?
I have no idea why you read the FAQ.
Agreed, it's not much use for anything and in places in direct contradiction to "the Wiki".
I only read "the FAQ" to poke fun at the inconsistencies in the flat hypothesis.

?

dutchy

« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2017, 12:26:17 AM »
Why?
Of course we can go to the moon it's relatively a safe journey.

Going around the South Pole for instance is much harder, because of the more hostile environment on earth's southern continent compared to the relatively smooth conditions on the moon.
On the South Pole temperature can drop below 70 degrees Celsius !!!!
Nothing compared to the -150 C till + 120 C on the moon you would say ???
But unlike the harsh environment on the Southpole , there are no molecules in the moon's atmosphere that can trasfer the sun's heat.
So you can sing songs, play golf without the danger of being fried or frozen.
And there is a slim chance of being hit by micro meteorites, but that is theory, during all moon missions it wasn't reported as something that could really endanger your stay on the moon.
Also solar flares aren't a real threat , because the Apollo missions took place in a period of extreme solar activity, but no harm was done.
The Van Allen belts are dangerous radiation belts, but NASA calculated a trajectory around the belts  with minimal exposure to radiation.
The proof is that most Astronauts lived long and healthy lives afterwards.
It is only because of dried up funding that we did not go again, otherwise it would be easy and like the Southpole we would have had a trip to the moon for tourists for some time.

Every bit is extremely well documented and there is not a single shred left of 'how to successfully land, stay and and return from the moon', that is unknown terrain.

We are waiting for the likes of E. Musk for funding, because those stubborn politicians don't seem to realise all the benefits this world gained from going to the moon.
All the inventions, materials, medicines and more that we can benefit from NOW, because of the Apollo program.
But politicians are only interrested in shallow shortterm succes, but like the NASA spokesmen clearly stated before congress,... it is time for the next step........ going to mars and before that several 'other' steps

And now i have to go to the bathroom !
« Last Edit: April 24, 2017, 12:43:13 AM by dutchy »

napoleon

• The Earth is not round, nor flat. It is a Donut...
« Reply #7 on: April 24, 2017, 02:48:17 AM »
Why?
Of course we can go to the moon it's relatively a safe journey.

Going around the South Pole for instance is much harder, because of the more hostile environment on earth's southern continent compared to the relatively smooth conditions on the moon.
On the South Pole temperature can drop below 70 degrees Celsius !!!!
Nothing compared to the -150 C till + 120 C on the moon you would say ???
But unlike the harsh environment on the Southpole , there are no molecules in the moon's atmosphere that can trasfer the sun's heat.
So you can sing songs, play golf without the danger of being fried or frozen.
And there is a slim chance of being hit by micro meteorites, but that is theory, during all moon missions it wasn't reported as something that could really endanger your stay on the moon.
Also solar flares aren't a real threat , because the Apollo missions took place in a period of extreme solar activity, but no harm was done.
The Van Allen belts are dangerous radiation belts, but NASA calculated a trajectory around the belts  with minimal exposure to radiation.
The proof is that most Astronauts lived long and healthy lives afterwards.
It is only because of dried up funding that we did not go again, otherwise it would be easy and like the Southpole we would have had a trip to the moon for tourists for some time.

Every bit is extremely well documented and there is not a single shred left of 'how to successfully land, stay and and return from the moon', that is unknown terrain.

We are waiting for the likes of E. Musk for funding, because those stubborn politicians don't seem to realise all the benefits this world gained from going to the moon.
All the inventions, materials, medicines and more that we can benefit from NOW, because of the Apollo program.
But politicians are only interrested in shallow shortterm succes, but like the NASA spokesmen clearly stated before congress,... it is time for the next step........ going to mars and before that several 'other' steps

And now i have to go to the bathroom !
What a bullshit argument...
first of all, just getting there is a great challenge. Anyone can go to the Antartic...just sit in a boat long enough and travel south, and you will end up in the Antartic.

Second, there are no molecules to transfer heat from the sun to the Earth, yet it gets usually warm and cosy if the sun shines.
That means that Heat doesn't neccessarily needs a medium to travel. It can also be radiated.

Third, cold is just the absense of heat...so, on the dark side of the moon, away from the sun's rays means, no heat transfered through radiation, and no heat transfered through atmosphere...it can get very very cold.
Never argue with an idiot...
First they will drag you down to their own level,
and then they beat you by experience...

« Reply #8 on: April 24, 2017, 04:37:57 AM »
Why?
Because it doesn't exist anymore, the moon was destroyed 13000 years ago when the Anunaki were at war with the Pleiadians.
The reason why we can still see it is because moonlight travels very, very slowly, the light we're receiving from what it once was is 26000 years old, it takes 26000 years for moonlight to get here, so in another 13000 years, there'll be no more appearance of a moon in our skies.

Now I suspected you had a few loose screws...now I'm convinced.
Would you care to offer some proof for those outlandish claims you made.....oh sorry you can't because your completely crackers.

« Reply #9 on: April 24, 2017, 04:40:27 AM »
I've read some complete rubbish on this site but the post by Antisanity really takes the biscuit. It just beats John Davis claim regarding the nature of penguins.......

One question I have, do all you flat earthers all live in the same nuthouse?....just wondering.

napoleon

• The Earth is not round, nor flat. It is a Donut...
« Reply #10 on: April 24, 2017, 05:03:11 AM »
Why?

Would you care to offer some proof for those outlandish claims you made.....oh sorry you can't because your completely crackers.
Of course there is proof, but you have to be patient for another 13000 years for the proof to arrive.
It's not our fault that light is not fast enough.
Never argue with an idiot...
First they will drag you down to their own level,
and then they beat you by experience...

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • The Only Yang Scholar in The Ying Universe
« Reply #11 on: April 24, 2017, 05:57:03 AM »
Why?

Because, We can't find a way to pass the sky dome. We need a vehicle as rocket-submarine-rocket, still doesn't created.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

« Reply #12 on: April 24, 2017, 06:01:29 AM »
wtf I just read? Are you FE making these stories as you go. LOL

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • The Only Yang Scholar in The Ying Universe
« Reply #13 on: April 24, 2017, 06:03:43 AM »
wtf I just read? Are you FE making these stories as you go. LOL

How do you think to pass a sky dome that voices a sound as Splash!

1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Antithecyst

« Reply #14 on: April 24, 2017, 06:21:50 AM »
Why?

I feel it in my nuts.

Well that and a Pleiadian I'm channeling told me.

In case you are wondering why moonlight appears to travel fast once it reaches our atmosphere, like if you cover the moon with your hand, you won't see it, and upon removing your hand, you'll instantly see it, that's because althou moonlight travels slowly initially, it's also accelerating, by the time it reaches earth it behaves like earthbound light, like candlelight, torchlight, light bulb light and so on.
It's the same with sunlight, and all lunar and stellar light.
Planetary light is totally different.
Additionally the same principles roughly apply to gravitons, too.

Aristotle

deadsirius

• Crime Machine
« Reply #15 on: April 24, 2017, 06:56:49 AM »
Why?

You ever think maybe just possibly that this obvious joke might have been...a joke?
Suffering from a martyr complex...so you don't have to

Antithecyst

« Reply #16 on: April 24, 2017, 07:01:27 AM »
It's why moonlight has this dreamy, spacey like quality to it other light doesn't have, like it's not real... cause it isn't, the light it's giving off is dead.
You can often see it in photographs and things -

See the dreamy hues?
It's eerie... spooky like a ghost, or specter.
This is what living light looks like -

It's sad the moon is forever lost to us now *tears.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2017, 07:51:43 AM by Antithecyst »

Aristotle

?

dutchy

« Reply #17 on: April 24, 2017, 07:53:29 AM »
It's why moonlight has this dreamy, spacey like quality to it other light doesn't have, like it's not real... cause it isn't, the light it's giving off is dead.
But according to scientists the moon reflects the sunlight, is a rock in outerspace 380.000 km away we went to six times.
Collected some petrified w.. rocks, planted a lazer, left some garbage, safely returned home....to loose any interrest in the decades that followed.
A sort of ''seen it'', ''been there'', ''done it'' attitude.....you wonder why anyone would ever want to climb the Mount Everest again with so many people who have been there before...
Going to LEO with the spaceshuttle was much harder judging all those failures that Apollo did not encounter.

I believe you, we should reconsider anything that NASA and equivalent fraudulent space organisations worldwide with the same serpent tongue emblems have shown to the general public.

How can men still be so brainwashed into a NASA fairytail about jumping, golfing, singing, driving grown-up men on a huge floating rock in outerspace, while (like your pictures show) all your God given senses indicate a totally different reality.
But most people do everything to ignore their natural senses, because they are convinced their own senses are gullible in every imaginable circomstances, thanks to a false form of ''science''.
Hardly anyone remembers Goethe and his superiour prisma's compared to Newton's.......but why should they, their reality is cozy as it is.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2017, 07:56:24 AM by dutchy »

« Reply #18 on: April 24, 2017, 10:38:40 AM »
But according to scientists the moon reflects the sunlight, is a rock in outerspace 380.000 km away we went to six times.
Collected some petrified w.. rocks, planted a lazer, left some garbage, safely returned home....to loose any interrest in the decades that followed.
A sort of ''seen it'', ''been there'', ''done it'' attitude.....you wonder why anyone would ever want to climb the Mount Everest again with so many people who have been there before...
Going to LEO with the spaceshuttle was much harder judging all those failures that Apollo did not encounter.

I believe you, we should reconsider anything that NASA and equivalent fraudulent space organisations worldwide with the same serpent tongue emblems have shown to the general public.

How can men still be so brainwashed into a NASA fairytail about jumping, golfing, singing, driving grown-up men on a huge floating rock in outerspace, while (like your pictures show) all your God given senses indicate a totally different reality.
But most people do everything to ignore their natural senses, because they are convinced their own senses are gullible in every imaginable circomstances, thanks to a false form of ''science''.
Hardly anyone remembers Goethe and his superiour prisma's compared to Newton's.......but why should they, their reality is cozy as it is.

Your sense are telling you those rocks they brought back are petrified w?

What's wrong with having serpent tongue emblems?

?

dutchy

« Reply #19 on: April 24, 2017, 11:17:40 AM »

I know they gave petrified wood to Willem Drees former prime minister of the Netherlands (my country)
They were baffled, but the ''overseas NASA repair job team'' altered some initial facts to explain away this glaring mistake.
What's wrong with having serpent tongue emblems?
It is a huge list of masonic emblems embedded in space agencies and other leading fields within society,..... cosmic idol name-calling and luciferian idiology that is all over the place.
When people don't consider the pyramid and all seeing eye on a dollar bill as evidence of masonic influence in a supposed christian country then i don't know where to start.
Most astronauts were free masons of the 32 and 33 degree and it ain't a private club of old men discussing literature and ancient artistry.
It's a wicked cult that has been around for ages openly stating they believe in Lucifer the light bearer they consider their god.
Read some books about freemasonry and you will be baffled about what's in it and how influential they are till date.

You've got a lot of ''catching up'' to do.....

?

frenat

« Reply #20 on: April 24, 2017, 11:32:13 AM »

I know they gave petrified wood to Willem Drees former prime minister of the Netherlands (my country)
They were baffled, but the ''overseas NASA repair job team'' altered some initial facts to explain away this glaring mistake.
NASA was never involved with that.  They didn't give out any rocks that year.  At best it was given to him by the US ambassador but far more likely his estate misidentified it after his death.

?

dutchy

« Reply #21 on: April 24, 2017, 11:43:29 AM »
NASA was never involved with that.  They didn't give out any rocks that year.  At best it was given to him by the US ambassador but far more likely his estate misidentified it after his death.
Good, that was the ''repair job'' i was talking about....

Fact remains, that petrified wood was circulating in certain governmental organisations...
Is there a factory that makes petrified wood that looks like moonrocks ?
Did Willem Drees have a collection of petrified wood ?

Occam's razor indicates that the best explaination is that W.Drees received a moonrock from a friendly nation that turned out to be petrified wood when tested later in time.
Now it is up to NASA/USA government to give an explanation about HOW and WHY petrified wood was circulating within governmental organisations.

?

frenat

« Reply #22 on: April 24, 2017, 11:47:05 AM »
Good, that was the ''repair job'' i was talking about....
No need to repair anything.  It is the truth.

Fact remains, that petrified wood was circulating in certain governmental organisations...
In a retired politician's estate.  Hardly what I'd call a governmental organisation.

Is there a factory that makes petrified wood that looks like moonrocks ?
It didn't look like a Moonrock.  that is the point.  That is why it was noticed as soon as it was put on display.

Did Willem Drees have a collection of petrified wood ?
He had at least one.  So what?

Occam's razor indicates that the best explaination is that W.Drees received a moonrock from a friendly nation that turned out to be petrified wood when tested later in time.
Now it is up to NASA/USA government to give an explanation about HOW and WHY petrified wood was circulating in governmental organisations.
First you have to prove he got it from the US.  Then you have to show it was ever intended to be a moon rock.  You've done neither.

?

dutchy

« Reply #23 on: April 24, 2017, 12:31:09 PM »
First you have to prove he got it from the US.  Then you have to show it was ever intended to be a moon rock.  You've done neither.
On 9 october 1969 Willem Drees received a stone from the American Ambassador J. William Middendorf II at the RAI in Amsterdam.
The heirs of Drees belongings donated the stone to the Rijksmuseum where it was insured for 50.000 guilder.
Scientist and cosmolgist Arno Wilders saw the stone displayed at the exposition ''fly me to the moon'' and took action, because he thought something was not right.
They found out it was indeed a fake and therefor consulted William Middendorf II about their findings about the stone he gave to Drees, Middendorf who was still alive in 2008 replied that those who could know about the origans of the specific stone had passed away.

How convinient to dismiss the obvious.....the burdon of proof lies with the USA entirely, instead their ''repair team'' that has shift the burdon of proof towards others.
It was never an issue in 2008 that either Drees or Middendorf were not talking about the same stone that was handed over in 1969 at the Rai.
The ''swap'', or ''we don't know how Drees got petrified wood'', or ''another item was taken from Drees collection to be displayed at the Rijksmuseum'' is the ''repair job'' that was undertaken by NASA fanboys.

Reality is that Drees was one of the most precise and honarable prime ministers of the Netherlands ever....and the answers of Middeldorf indicate that he also was puzzled by this inconsistancy of the US government.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2017, 12:37:42 PM by dutchy »

?

frenat

« Reply #24 on: April 24, 2017, 01:17:43 PM »
On 9 october 1969 Willem Drees received a stone from the American Ambassador J. William Middendorf II at the RAI in Amsterdam.
The heirs of Drees belongings donated the stone to the Rijksmuseum where it was insured for 50.000 guilder.
Scientist and cosmolgist Arno Wilders saw the stone displayed at the exposition ''fly me to the moon'' and took action, because he thought something was not right.
They found out it was indeed a fake and therefor consulted William Middendorf II about their findings about the stone he gave to Drees, Middendorf who was still alive in 2008 replied that those who could know about the origans of the specific stone had passed away.

How convinient to dismiss the obvious.....the burdon of proof lies with the USA entirely, instead their ''repair team'' that has shift the burdon of proof towards others.
It was never an issue in 2008 that either Drees or Middendorf were not talking about the same stone that was handed over in 1969 at the Rai.
The ''swap'', or ''we don't know how Drees got petrified wood'', or ''another item was taken from Drees collection to be displayed at the Rijksmuseum'' is the ''repair job'' that was undertaken by NASA fanboys.

Reality is that Drees was one of the most precise and honarable prime ministers of the Netherlands ever....and the answers of Middeldorf indicate that he also was puzzled by this inconsistancy of the US government.
It was in his estate for years before it went to the museum.  It was unlabled.  How do we know it was the same stone?  We know that the US did not give any moon rocks out that year and they never gave them to private citizens especially when the royal family of the same country didn't get anything.  Even IF Middendorf gave it to him, and I haven't seen anything convincing that shows he did, we don't know that it was intended to be a Moon rock and we know it didn't come from NASA.

?

dutchy

« Reply #25 on: April 24, 2017, 01:39:49 PM »
It was in his estate for years before it went to the museum.  It was unlabled.  How do we know it was the same stone?
We don't know for sure, but in court the specific characterizations of Drees being extremely precise, honest and humble would account for something. Non of his relatives ever mentioned any other rock than the alledge moonrock in the house of Drees.
  We know that the US did not give any moon rocks out that year and they never gave them to private citizens especially when the royal family of the same country didn't get anything.  Even IF Middendorf gave it to him, and I haven't seen anything convincing that shows he did, we don't know that it was intended to be a Moon rock and we know it didn't come from NASA.
Well lot's of people were at the Rai in 1969, something was given and Drees surely thought it was moonrock.

Besides that Drees received the Americans after WW2 and his wife served tea and a cheap ''maria cookies' in their small kitchen. They talked about the Marshall plan for Europe.They also were invited in Italy and the Americans were treated in extravagant Italian fashion.......
The Americans commented ''our money is surely safe with the Dutch'', they are an investment well spend....all because of Drees humble attitude towards them.

Therefor Drees was highly regarded by the Americans, thus they gave hime a moonrock as a personal reward, because he was more than an avarage prime minister of a friendly nation. He was someone they completely trusted after WW2.

With this scenario in mind you should reconsider your awfull claims to the contrary !

?

frenat

« Reply #26 on: April 24, 2017, 01:59:29 PM »
The facts that no rocks were given out at all that year and that they were never given to private citizens are awful claims?

RocksEverywhere

• Literally everywhere.
« Reply #27 on: April 24, 2017, 02:24:52 PM »
So I heard you guys were talking about rocks and there's no way in hell that anyone with even a little bit of knowledge of rocks would mistake petrified wood and a rock from the moon. They are not even close to similar. Rocks from the moon are quite unique even and someone I know once had access to them - it's a giant freaking hassle because they're doing their best to avoid contamination.
AMA: https://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=68045.0

Just because you don't understand something, doesn't mean it's not real.

?

dutchy

« Reply #28 on: April 24, 2017, 02:50:05 PM »
The facts that no rocks were given out at all that year and that they were never given to private citizens are awful claims?
Ah we are getting close.....to unravel this mystery......
These are the remaining options.....with the ''fact'' in mind that no rocks were given out at all that year

1 Middeldorf didn't gave a rock to Drees, but Drees pretended afterwards he recieved a moonrock from the Americans in an official environment at the Rai in Amsterdam.
2 Middeldorf gave a fake rock to Drees that he either gathered from his own backyard or received from US officials to hand over to Drees

In either way, since no rocks were given out at all that year,  Middeldorf, Drees or American officials were lying in the aftermath.

So who is the bad guy here ?

?

frenat

« Reply #29 on: April 24, 2017, 02:54:54 PM »
Ah we are getting close.....to unravel this mystery......
These are the remaining options.....with the ''fact'' in mind that no rocks were given out at all that year

1 Middeldorf didn't gave a rock to Drees, but Drees pretended afterwards he recieved a moonrock from the Americans in an official environment at the Rai in Amsterdam.
2 Middeldorf gave a fake rock to Drees that he either gathered from his own backyard or received from US officials to hand over to Drees

In either way, since no rocks were given out at all that year,  Middeldorf, Drees or American officials were lying in the aftermath.

So who is the bad guy here ?
Or Middendorf gave him something else entirely and Drees estate assumed this was a Moon rock after his death,
or Middendorf gave him the petrified wood and Drees made an assumption and/or heard wrong as we know he is hard of hearing.