Teory Evolution Darwin

• 5 Replies
Teory Evolution Darwin
« on: April 22, 2017, 09:11:50 PM »

Surat Al-Mā'idah 5:60

Say, "Shall I inform you of [what is] worse than that as penalty from Allah ? [It is that of] those whom Allah has cursed and with whom He became angry and made of them apes and pigs and slaves of Taghut. Those are worse in position and further astray from the sound way."

Taghut = Worship other than Allah and fight Allah's command

Surat Al-'Aĥqāf 46:6

And when the people are gathered [that Day], they [who were invoked] will be enemies to them, and they will be deniers of their worship.

in the holy Bible & holy quran about pig

Book of Leviticus chapter 11: verse 7 '
The book of Leviticus chapter 11: verse 8
Deuteronomy chapter 14: verse 8

quran surat Al Baqarah verse 173
quran surat Al Maidah verse 3
quran surat Al An’am verse 145
quran surat An Nahl verse 115

It is clear God created man from the land written in the holy Bible & Holy Quran

teory darwin evolution = The purpose of teaching it is to keep us from God
« Last Edit: April 22, 2017, 11:36:52 PM by prasnet »

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
Re: Teory Evolution Darwin
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2017, 12:19:00 AM »
It is clear God created man from the land written in the holy Bible & Holy Quran

theory darwin evolution = The purpose of teaching it is to keep us from God
Wouldn't this be better in "Philosophy, Religion & Society" as it has nothing to do with the question of the flat earth vs. Globe earth.

There are very many atheists who believe the earth and many millions of believers who believe that the earth is a Globe.

« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2017, 04:50:39 AM »
It is written Theory, not teory.
I'm not sure why you have pictures of 2 people wearing some odd costume and one of them has a pig shaped nose.

Say, "Shall I inform you of [what is] worse than that as penalty from Allah ?
Taghut = Worship other than Allah and fight Allah's command

I believe in freedom. People have a right to believe and worship whatever they want.
You seem to be trying to use the emotion of fear to convert people into islam. Perhaps, that tactic has worked on you.
It will work on me as soon as a muslim puts a gun to my head, I will say that I believe.

Have a nice day, Mister animal who walks on 2 legs and wears cloths and thinks he has nothing in common with other animals.

« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2017, 07:17:34 AM »
There shall be no compulsion in [acceptance of] the religion. The right course has become clear from the wrong. So whoever disbelieves in Taghut and believes in Allah has grasped the most trustworthy handhold with no break in it. And Allah is Hearing and Knowing.(2:256)

Those are the ones whom Allah has guided, so from their guidance take an example. Say, "I ask of you for this message no payment. It is not but a reminder for the worlds."(6:90)

This is the Book about which there is no doubt, a guidance for those conscious of Allah(2:2)

If you do not believe it's okay
The right of everyone is free to believe or not
just informations  :)

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • The Most Forum Legend
« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2017, 01:14:26 AM »
Evolution is a satanic confusing. After this theory emerged, the order of the world has changed, spirituality has disappeared. This theory and its advocates must be destroyed with nomercy.

this workplace is on strike

RocksEverywhere

• Literally everywhere.
« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2017, 03:55:47 AM »
So what exactly is the link between evolution and satan?

Evolution is a process that from a biological point of view, makes sense. I'm not even talking about the part where we are suggested to have evolved from a common ancestor with apes - I'm just talking about the process. How our features are determined mostly by our genes, and how an individual with genes that cause him or her to be more successful at surviving and reproducing, is more likely to pass on those genes. I do not see how this process clashes with the concept of God.
AMA: https://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=68045.0

Just because you don't understand something, doesn't mean it's not real.